We have an updated look. Click here for information on how to manage your settings. If you run into any issues, please email [email protected]

2019 Mazda CX-5 Lease Deals and Prices

1568101164

Comments

  • Michaell said:
    Unfortunately, things with last dealer didn't work out. Talking to a new dealer for 36/10 2019 CX5, touring AWD (no package), zip 13326, getting 409/mo with 8% taxes rolled in: MSRP: 29605 Sales Price: 28730 Fee: 157.50 Acq fee: 595 Gross Cap cost: 30,739 Residual: 18355 (62%) Rebate: 510 Down payment: first month I am not getting the same payment, MF seems high, plus Gross cap cost is also inaccurate, looks like it was calculated on MSRP instead of Sales price ? Any feedback?
    You'll have to get the answers to those questions from the dealer. MF can be bumped as much as .00050 by the dealer.

    Thanks Michaell.
    I was just trying to see what should I be asking the dealer.
    Just to confirm the Gross Cap cost is calculated over Sales price, correct?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,243


    Michaell said:

    Unfortunately, things with last dealer didn't work out.
    Talking to a new dealer for 36/10 2019 CX5, touring AWD (no package), zip 13326, getting 409/mo with 8% taxes rolled in:
    MSRP: 29605
    Sales Price: 28730
    Fee: 157.50
    Acq fee: 595
    Gross Cap cost: 30,739
    Residual: 18355 (62%)
    Rebate: 510
    Down payment: first month

    I am not getting the same payment, MF seems high, plus Gross cap cost is also inaccurate, looks like it was calculated on MSRP instead of Sales price ?
    Any feedback?

    You'll have to get the answers to those questions from the dealer. MF can be bumped as much as .00050 by the dealer.

    Thanks Michaell.
    I was just trying to see what should I be asking the dealer.
    Just to confirm the Gross Cap cost is calculated over Sales price, correct?

    Correct. The $875 discount isn't much, either

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:


    Michaell said:

    Unfortunately, things with last dealer didn't work out.
    Talking to a new dealer for 36/10 2019 CX5, touring AWD (no package), zip 13326, getting 409/mo with 8% taxes rolled in:
    MSRP: 29605
    Sales Price: 28730
    Fee: 157.50
    Acq fee: 595
    Gross Cap cost: 30,739
    Residual: 18355 (62%)
    Rebate: 510
    Down payment: first month

    I am not getting the same payment, MF seems high, plus Gross cap cost is also inaccurate, looks like it was calculated on MSRP instead of Sales price ?
    Any feedback?

    You'll have to get the answers to those questions from the dealer. MF can be bumped as much as .00050 by the dealer.

    Thanks Michaell.
    I was just trying to see what should I be asking the dealer.
    Just to confirm the Gross Cap cost is calculated over Sales price, correct?
    Correct. The $875 discount isn't much, either

    Thank you @kyfdx
    I guess Mazda CX-5's don't lease well? maybe? atleast not the Touring trim for sure :(
  • MattsattMattsatt Naples, Florida Posts: 23
    Could you please provide numbers for the 2019 CX-5 Sport FWD 36/12
    RV and MF, Incentives & Rebates
    ZIP 34112
  • Hi!

    Can you provide me with the RV, MF and any incentives for a CX-5 Sport AWD in 20850?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,243

    kyfdx said:


    Michaell said:

    Unfortunately, things with last dealer didn't work out.
    Talking to a new dealer for 36/10 2019 CX5, touring AWD (no package), zip 13326, getting 409/mo with 8% taxes rolled in:
    MSRP: 29605
    Sales Price: 28730
    Fee: 157.50
    Acq fee: 595
    Gross Cap cost: 30,739
    Residual: 18355 (62%)
    Rebate: 510
    Down payment: first month

    I am not getting the same payment, MF seems high, plus Gross cap cost is also inaccurate, looks like it was calculated on MSRP instead of Sales price ?
    Any feedback?

    You'll have to get the answers to those questions from the dealer. MF can be bumped as much as .00050 by the dealer.

    Thanks Michaell.
    I was just trying to see what should I be asking the dealer.
    Just to confirm the Gross Cap cost is calculated over Sales price, correct?
    Correct. The $875 discount isn't much, either
    Thank you @kyfdx
    I guess Mazda CX-5's don't lease well? maybe? atleast not the Touring trim for sure :(

    The lease program is average.

    But, to get a decent payment, you have to negotiate a low selling price, and the base money factor.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,243
    Mattsatt said:

    Could you please provide numbers for the 2019 CX-5 Sport FWD 36/12
    RV and MF, Incentives & Rebates
    ZIP 34112

    .00160 MF and 57% residual
    $1405 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,243

    Hi!

    Can you provide me with the RV, MF and any incentives for a CX-5 Sport AWD in 20850?

    36/15
    .00160 MF and 56% residual
    $1380 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    Hi!

    Can you provide me with the RV, MF and any incentives for a CX-5 Sport AWD in 20850?

    36/15
    .00160 MF and 56% residual
    $1380 lease cash
    Thank you -- what about if i didn't need 15k miles/year? Does getting less make a difference? Something in the 10-12 range.
  • CrackleCrackle Posts: 5
    edited February 2019
    Michaell said:
    Hello, looking to lease 2019 Mazda CX-5 FWD SPORT trim.  Dealer gave $14,475 as residual value. Is this accurate?  Is the money factor still .00016 (3.8% APR)?  Zip code 92126.  The 2018s are sold out and I will be leasing in March.  Are the incentives still $750 (loyalty bonus reward) and $500?  I think $360 lease bonus cash rebate ends in February.  Please let me know if my information is correct

    What lease term and how many miles per year? The MF is .00160

    36 mths, 12k mi/yr
  • JBenGuinnJBenGuinn NashvillePosts: 27
    Hi, can I please have the MF, RV and any incentives for a 2019 GT Reserve & GT AWD pref. package 36/12k in 37209?
  • CrackleCrackle Posts: 5
    edited February 2019
    @kyfdx how did you arrive at $1740 lease support for 2019 CX-5 sport?  
    Is that factory to customer rebate?  Therefore, it won’t show up on contract it just lowers the negotiated price

    I see several incentives listed on edmunds...

    $750 (MCS loyalty - loyalty for retail)
    $360 (lease bonus cash)
    $750 (Mazda loyalty - loyalty for retail)
     can I use all 3?

    Do you know what the holdback and manufacturer to dealer rebate?  I want to know what true buying price is for dealer.  

    On incentives page, it only lists financing until 2/28/19 (2.9% apr).  When will we know the next?  I plan to lease mid march
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,239

    kyfdx said:

    Hi!

    Can you provide me with the RV, MF and any incentives for a CX-5 Sport AWD in 20850?

    36/15
    .00160 MF and 56% residual
    $1380 lease cash
    Thank you -- what about if i didn't need 15k miles/year? Does getting less make a difference? Something in the 10-12 range.
    Add 2% for 12K and 3% for 10K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,239
    JBenGuinn said:

    Hi, can I please have the MF, RV and any incentives for a 2019 GT Reserve & GT AWD pref. package 36/12k in 37209?

    .00160 and 61% (GT) or 58% (GTR)
    $490 lease cash for both

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,239
    Crackle said:

    @kyfdx how did you arrive at $1740 lease support for 2019 CX-5 sport?  
    Is that factory to customer rebate?  Therefore, it won’t show up on contract it just lowers the negotiated price

    I see several incentives listed on edmunds...

    $750 (MCS loyalty - loyalty for retail)
    $360 (lease bonus cash)
    $750 (Mazda loyalty - loyalty for retail)
     can I use all 3?

    Do you know what the holdback and manufacturer to dealer rebate?  I want to know what true buying price is for dealer.  

    On incentives page, it only lists financing until 2/28/19 (2.9% apr).  When will we know the next?  I plan to lease mid march

    March numbers will be released in March. No advance notice.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I'm looking to lease a 2019 CX5 signature or reserve but I don't understand what " .00160 and 56% (GTR) or 54% (Signature)" means?

    Can you explain? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,243
    JL_Smith1 said:

    I'm looking to lease a 2019 CX5 signature or reserve but I don't understand what " .00160 and 56% (GTR) or 54% (Signature)" means?

    Can you explain? Thank you.

    Read up on leasing, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing

    Learn how the numbers are used to calculate a lease payment, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/12602/general/x/how-to-calculate-monthly-lease-payments

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello, looking for the MF and RV for 2019 mazda CX 5 Grand touring 36/10  zip 07032. Any lease incentives?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,239

    Hello, looking for the MF and RV for 2019 mazda CX 5 Grand touring 36/10  zip 07032. Any lease incentives?

    Thank you!

    AWD?
    .00160 and 62%
    $490 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Yes awd sorry forgot to add that! Good catch!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,239

    Yes awd sorry forgot to add that! Good catch!

    The ZIP code sort of tipped me off …. :wink:

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cpetecpete TXPosts: 13
    edited February 2019
    Can you provide the RV, MF and incentives for a 2019 Mazda CX-5 FWD GT 36 month/12,000 miles with and without premium package? Zip 77546
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,239
    cpete said:

    Can you provide the RV, MF and incentives for a 2019 Mazda CX-5 FWD GT 36 month/12,000 miles with and without premium package? Zip 77546

    .00160 and 61%
    $490 lease cash

    Packages and options do not affect the numbers

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi Guys,

    Can I get MF/RV/Incentives on the following:

    2019 Mazda CX-5 Sport AWD

    Zip Code: 60611

    36 Month / 15K Miles

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,243
    mrlineguy said:

    Hi Guys,

    Can I get MF/RV/Incentives on the following:

    2019 Mazda CX-5 Sport AWD

    Zip Code: 60611

    36 Month / 15K Miles

    Thanks!

    .00160 MF and 56% residual
    $1380 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi,

    Can I get MF/RV/Incentives on the following:

    2019 Mazda CX-5 GTR

    Zip Code: 11530

    36 Month / 10k Miles

    36 Month/ 12k Miles

    Thanks!
  • Maestro said:

    Hello! May I have the MF, residuals, and lease incentives for 2019 CX-5 FWD Touring & Grand Touring for 36/12 @ 92591?

    May I have these figures for a 30/12 Term as well in 92591? Thank You!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,239
    JL_Smith1 said:

    Hi,

    Can I get MF/RV/Incentives on the following:

    2019 Mazda CX-5 GTR

    Zip Code: 11530

    36 Month / 10k Miles

    36 Month/ 12k Miles

    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00160 and 58%
    No lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,239
    Maestro said:

    Maestro said:

    Hello! May I have the MF, residuals, and lease incentives for 2019 CX-5 FWD Touring & Grand Touring for 36/12 @ 92591?

    May I have these figures for a 30/12 Term as well in 92591? Thank You!
    .00175 and 63%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Maestro said:

    Maestro said:

    Hello! May I have the MF, residuals, and lease incentives for 2019 CX-5 FWD Touring & Grand Touring for 36/12 @ 92591?

    May I have these figures for a 30/12 Term as well in 92591? Thank You!
    .00175 and 63%
    Can you confirm that? A couple of days ago kyfdx gave 67/68 residual value for 91XXX for Touring/GT 30/12 and I was given 65% for a GTR 30/12. Residual for Tour/GT is less than GTR?

    Residuals have already started to drop? or typo? :s
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,243
    Maestro said:

    Michaell said:

    Maestro said:

    Maestro said:

    Hello! May I have the MF, residuals, and lease incentives for 2019 CX-5 FWD Touring & Grand Touring for 36/12 @ 92591?

    May I have these figures for a 30/12 Term as well in 92591? Thank You!
    .00175 and 63%
    Can you confirm that? A couple of days ago kyfdx gave 67/68 residual value for 91XXX for Touring/GT 30/12 and I was given 65% for a GTR 30/12. Residual for Tour/GT is less than GTR?

    Residuals have already started to drop? or typo? :s
    30/12
    Touring FWD: .00175 MF and 68% residual. $850 lease cash
    GT FWD: .00175 MF and 67% residual. $850 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I went into a dealership today and they said 2018 CX5's are no longer available for lease and they are now classified as certified pre-owned. I called several other dealers and they state the 2018 is still available for lease. Is this just a dealer tactic they're trying to use to force a 2019 lease??
    That being said could i get any lease deals, MF and residual on

    2018 CX5 GT 36/12 85281
    2019 CX5 GT 36/12 85281

    Kind thanks
  • kyfdx said:

    Maestro said:

    Michaell said:

    Maestro said:

    Maestro said:

    Hello! May I have the MF, residuals, and lease incentives for 2019 CX-5 FWD Touring & Grand Touring for 36/12 @ 92591?

    May I have these figures for a 30/12 Term as well in 92591? Thank You!
    .00175 and 63%
    Can you confirm that? A couple of days ago kyfdx gave 67/68 residual value for 91XXX for Touring/GT 30/12 and I was given 65% for a GTR 30/12. Residual for Tour/GT is less than GTR?

    Residuals have already started to drop? or typo? :s
    30/12
    Touring FWD: .00175 MF and 68% residual. $850 lease cash
    GT FWD: .00175 MF and 67% residual. $850 lease cash
    Thank You for the confirmation and information. Have had dealers confirm the MF and residuals here so the ball has started rolling. I appreciate everyone's time. :D
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,243

    I went into a dealership today and they said 2018 CX5's are no longer available for lease and they are now classified as certified pre-owned. I called several other dealers and they state the 2018 is still available for lease. Is this just a dealer tactic they're trying to use to force a 2019 lease??
    That being said could i get any lease deals, MF and residual on

    2018 CX5 GT 36/12 85281
    2019 CX5 GT 36/12 85281

    Kind thanks

    On the 2019, FWD or AWD?

    Go here for 2018 info, and yes, they are still leasing the 2018 CX-5
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/49628/mazda/cx-5/2018-mazda-cx-5-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • audi_wannabeaudi_wannabe Posts: 4
    edited February 2019
    Looking for what people are paying for a 3yr / 12k mile lease on a Touring AWD with the Touring Package (Power Liftgate). $0 down. Much appreciated,
  • cpetecpete TXPosts: 13
    Can you provide the RV, MF and incentives for a 2019 Mazda CX-5 FWD Touring 36 month/12,000 miles? Zip 77546
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,243
    cpete said:

    Can you provide the RV, MF and incentives for a 2019 Mazda CX-5 FWD Touring 36 month/12,000 miles? Zip 77546

    .00160 MF and 61% residual
    $490 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,243

    Looking for what people are paying for a 3yr / 12k mile lease on a Touring AWD with the Touring Package (Power Liftgate). $0 down. Much appreciated,

    We don't track that. Your best bet is to scroll back and start reading. A few of the members have posted deals.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I get Lease info for 2019 CX5 Grand Touring AWD 36/12 in 02035.
    Thanks.
  • Good day!

    May I get a help on below?

    Zip Code: 11354

    2019 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve
    2019 Mazda CX-5 Signature

    Miles/Terms:
    12000 Miles and 36 Months for both trims.
    15000 Miles and 36 Months for both trims.

    Thank you very much in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,243
    tburke22 said:

    Can I get Lease info for 2019 CX5 Grand Touring AWD 36/12 in 02035.
    Thanks.

    .00160 MF and 61% residual
    $850 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,243
    joonhjw said:

    Good day!

    May I get a help on below?

    Zip Code: 11354

    2019 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve
    2019 Mazda CX-5 Signature

    Miles/Terms:
    12000 Miles and 36 Months for both trims.
    15000 Miles and 36 Months for both trims.

    Thank you very much in advance!

    36/15
    .00160 MF
    56%/54% residual for GTR/Sig
    $360 lease cash on either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Mike1BravoMike1Bravo 08081Posts: 26
    edited February 2019
    RV/MF for 36/39/12k for Grand Touring, Grand Touring Reserve, and Signature. 08081. AWD. Incentives?
  • How about 36/12 ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,239
    joonhjw said:

    How about 36/12 ?

    Add 2% to residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,239

    RV/MF for 36/39/12k for Grand Touring, Grand Touring Reserve, and Signature. 08081. AWD. Incentives?

    Again, stick with 36 months

    .00160 and 61% (GT), 58% (GTR) or 56% (Sig)
    $360 customer incentive for all
    $490 lease cash on GT only

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    joonhjw said:

    How about 36/12 ?

    Add 2% to residual
    Last question,

    Zip Code: 11354

    2019 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD with GT Premium Package

    12/36
    15/36
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,243
    joonhjw said:

    Michaell said:

    joonhjw said:

    How about 36/12 ?

    Add 2% to residual
    Last question,

    Zip Code: 11354

    2019 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD with GT Premium Package

    12/36
    15/36
    36/15
    .00160 MF and 59% residual
    $850 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mjames83mjames83 Posts: 21
    edited February 2019
    Hi All,

    We just picked up my girlfriend's car and wanted to share the lease we got. We were really happy with the discount we got, and she is even happier with the final payment of $455.87/mo. This deal was done in Ohio.

    2019 CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve
    MSRP = $36,860
    Purchase Price = $34,115.25 (~7.5% discount; best was 4-5% elsewhere)
    39 month; 10k miles/yr
    58% residual; .00175 MF
    $450 cash rebate (dealer added this after deal was agreed to and reduced payment; it was not initially known)
    7.5% tax
    $1411 due at signing (1st payment; $250 dealer fee, $102 title/reg, $595 acquisition fee, and tax on cap reduction)

    Happy hunting. Now onto my car!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,239
    mjames83 said:

    Hi All,

    We just picked up my girlfriend's car and wanted to share the lease we got. We were really happy with the discount we got, and she is even happier with the final payment of $455.87/mo. This deal was done in Ohio.

    2019 CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve
    MSRP = $36,860
    Purchase Price = $34,115.25 (~7.5% discount; best was 4-5% elsewhere)
    39 month; 10k miles/yr
    58% residual; .00175 MF
    $450 cash rebate (dealer added this after deal was agreed to and reduced payment; it was not initially known)
    7.5% tax
    $1411 due at signing (1st payment; $250 dealer fee, $102 title/reg, $595 acquisition fee, and tax on cap reduction)

    Happy hunting. Now onto my car!

    Congrats!

    Thanks for sharing your deal with us.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.