We have an updated look. Click here for information on how to manage your settings. If you run into any issues, please email [email protected]

2019 Mazda CX-5 Lease Deals and Prices

1679111264

Comments

  • Good afternoon, friends.

    I’m looking for MF and residual as well as available offers today on the following:

    2019 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring w/ Premium Package
    2019 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve

    Miles/Terms:
    12000 Miles / typically do 36-39 mo

    Zip Code: 19446

    I know I qualify for the loyalty credit.
    Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,329
    noketchup said:

    Good afternoon, friends.

    I’m looking for MF and residual as well as available offers today on the following:

    2019 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring w/ Premium Package
    2019 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve

    Miles/Terms:
    12000 Miles / typically do 36-39 mo

    Zip Code: 19446

    I know I qualify for the loyalty credit.
    Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

    36/12
    GT AWD: .00160 MF and 61% residual. $1340 lease cash
    GTR: .00160 MF and 58% residual. $810 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Could I get the current RV, MF and incentives for a 36/10 on the CX-5 Signature AWD in area 28144?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,328

    Could I get the current RV, MF and incentives for a 36/10 on the CX-5 Signature AWD in area 28144?

    .00160 and 57%
    $450 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gunnikingunnikin Posts: 6
    edited February 2019
    Good day.

    May I please get the current MF, RV as well as available offers for:

    2019 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD w/ Premium Package

    2019 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve AWD

    36/10; Zip Code: 11104

    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,328
    gunnikin said:

    Good day.

    May I please get the current MF, RV as well as available offers for:

    2019 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD w/ Premium Package

    2019 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve AWD

    36/10; Zip Code: 11104

    Thanks.

    .00160 and 62% (GT) or 59% (GTR)
    Incentives
    $1340 GT
    $850 GTR

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi can I get the MF, RV for the CX-5 Sport and Touring model both in AWD, for 36 months 12k/15k, and any incentives?

    Thank you!!
  • cgw1504 said:

    Hi can I get the MF, RV for the CX-5 Sport and Touring model both in AWD, for 36 months 12k/15k, and any incentives?

    Thank you!!

    Forgot to include zip 02760
  • PraodPraod BrooklynPosts: 2
    Hello! I would appreciate info on MF, RV, incentives for a CX-5 Signature, for 36 months 12k/15k, zip 11218.
    As a more general question: I am new to leases... although I already understand how they work (the maths and logic of it) I'm curious how and by whom are the MF and RV are determined. Is it by Mazda? Why is the MF so related to the zip code and specific model/variant? Being a financial factor shouldn't this be based on current interest rates and personal credit score?

    I have good credit and I would like to negotiate an MF lower than the .00160 that seems to be standard for all 2019 CX-5s, not sure if the RV is negotiable.
    Thank you !!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,329
    cgw1504 said:

    cgw1504 said:

    Hi can I get the MF, RV for the CX-5 Sport and Touring model both in AWD, for 36 months 12k/15k, and any incentives?

    Thank you!!

    Forgot to include zip 02760
    36/15
    .00160 MF
    Sport: 56% residual. $2875 lease cash
    Touring: 59% residual. $1700 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,328
    Praod said:

    Hello! I would appreciate info on MF, RV, incentives for a CX-5 Signature, for 36 months 12k/15k, zip 11218.
    As a more general question: I am new to leases... although I already understand how they work (the maths and logic of it) I'm curious how and by whom are the MF and RV are determined. Is it by Mazda? Why is the MF so related to the zip code and specific model/variant? Being a financial factor shouldn't this be based on current interest rates and personal credit score?

    I have good credit and I would like to negotiate an MF lower than the .00160 that seems to be standard for all 2019 CX-5s, not sure if the RV is negotiable.
    Thank you !!

    36/15
    .00160 and 54%
    $810 incentive

    We don't make up the numbers, we just report them.

    Likely set to balance profit and a specific payment target.

    MF is for top tier credit; won't go lower

    RV is fixed by the bank.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Momo11Momo11 Posts: 27
    Hi! Can I get MF/RV for CX-5 Sport AWD and Touring AWD?

    36M/10K, Zip 02169

    Thanks! 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,328
    Momo11 said:

    Hi! Can I get MF/RV for CX-5 Sport AWD and Touring AWD?

    36M/10K, Zip 02169

    Thanks! 

    .00160 and 59% (Sport) or 62% (Touring)

    Incentives:
    $2515 Sport
    $1340 Touring

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Momo11Momo11 Posts: 27
    Michaell said:
    Hi! Can I get MF/RV for CX-5 Sport AWD and Touring AWD?

    36M/10K, Zip 02169

    Thanks! 
    .00160 and 59% (Sport) or 62% (Touring) Incentives: $2515 Sport $1340 Touring
    Thanks! Can you please let me know what the requirements are for the incentives? Also, would it be better to wait until next month as March is the end of the Japanese year? Appreciate it!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,328
    Momo11 said:


    Michaell said:

    Momo11 said:

    Hi! Can I get MF/RV for CX-5 Sport AWD and Touring AWD?

    36M/10K, Zip 02169

    Thanks! 

    .00160 and 59% (Sport) or 62% (Touring)

    Incentives:
    $2515 Sport
    $1340 Touring

    Thanks! Can you please let me know what the requirements are for the incentives? Also, would it be better to wait until next month as March is the end of the Japanese year? Appreciate it!

    No requirements.

    No predictions of what the programs will look like next month.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • @Michaell Could you let me know MF, RV, incentives & any other useful info for 2019 CX 5 GT Reserve and Signature (both AWD) on a 30mon/10K lease? ZIP 90230

    Thank you!!
  • rsasprinterrsasprinter Posts: 21
    edited February 2019
    Hi all. 

    Do these numbers seem right at all??
    This is for a 2019 CX5 GT lease in 85281
    ive negotiated the adjusted cap to $29.6k







  • It appears more incentives have rolled out in the latter half of this month! B)

    May I have the updated MF, residual, and lease incentives for a 2019 CX-5 FWD Touring @ 92591?
  • mungermunger Los AngelesPosts: 3
    I got the following deal on a CX-5 GT AWD recently:
    MSRP: $32840
    Price: $30106 - $980 lease cash
    RV:$20360.80
    MF: 0.0016
    36/10k
    $344 / mo + $1421 drive-off

    Good or something you more experienced think is off?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,329

    @Michaell Could you let me know MF, RV, incentives & any other useful info for 2019 CX 5 GT Reserve and Signature (both AWD) on a 30mon/10K lease? ZIP 90230

    Thank you!!

    .00175 MF
    66%/64% residual for GTR/SIG
    $810 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,329

    Hi all. 

    Do these numbers seem right at all??
    This is for a 2019 CX5 GT lease in 85281
    ive negotiated the adjusted cap to $29.6k







    .00160 MF and 61% residual
    $980 lease cash

    What is exact amount Due at Signing on those quotes?
    What is your sales tax rate?
    Any idea of the adjusted CAP cost?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,329
    Maestro said:

    It appears more incentives have rolled out in the latter half of this month! B)

    May I have the updated MF, residual, and lease incentives for a 2019 CX-5 FWD Touring @ 92591?

    36/15
    .00160 MF and 59% residual
    $1340 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    Hi all. 

    Do these numbers seem right at all??
    This is for a 2019 CX5 GT lease in 85281
    ive negotiated the adjusted cap to $29.6k







    .00160 MF and 61% residual
    $980 lease cash

    What is exact amount Due at Signing on those quotes?
    What is your sales tax rate?
    Any idea of the adjusted CAP cost?
    The adjusted cap is $29600
    and $0 down at signing
    Manager said the Tax is paid monthly on the payment only.
  • Can I get MF/RV/incentives for 07470, 36/12k for:

    CX-5 Grand Touring AWD
    CX-5 Grand Touring + GT premium pkg AWD
    CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve AWD

    Thank you!
  • simonsimon OregonPosts: 14
    Looking at 2019 CX-5 Grand touring reserve in red... best discount and lease deals in 97007 area? had one offer of $0 down $520/mo for 10k mi/yr for 36 mos. against msrp of 36975 and offer of $500 less...
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,329

    kyfdx said:

    Hi all. 

    Do these numbers seem right at all??
    This is for a 2019 CX5 GT lease in 85281
    ive negotiated the adjusted cap to $29.6k







    .00160 MF and 61% residual
    $980 lease cash

    What is exact amount Due at Signing on those quotes?
    What is your sales tax rate?
    Any idea of the adjusted CAP cost?
    The adjusted cap is $29600
    and $0 down at signing
    Manager said the Tax is paid monthly on the payment only.
    $29600 can't be the adjusted CAP.

    What about the acquisition fee? Dealer fee? AZ DMV fees? 1st payment? (since $0 due at signing).
    What is the sales tax rate? I know it's applied to the payment, but if we don't know the rate, we don't how good the deal is.

    If you don't have those numbers, you should get them. Your monthly payment seems extremely high.
    While you are asking for those numbers, ask them what money factor they used.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mauricioamauricioa Del Rio, TXPosts: 14
    Good evening, could you provide MF and RV for the 2019 CX-5 Grand Touring for 78840 or 78238?
  • kyfdx said:

    kyfdx said:

    Hi all. 

    Do these numbers seem right at all??
    This is for a 2019 CX5 GT lease in 85281
    ive negotiated the adjusted cap to $29.6k







    .00160 MF and 61% residual
    $980 lease cash

    What is exact amount Due at Signing on those quotes?
    What is your sales tax rate?
    Any idea of the adjusted CAP cost?
    The adjusted cap is $29600
    and $0 down at signing
    Manager said the Tax is paid monthly on the payment only.
    $29600 can't be the adjusted CAP.

    What about the acquisition fee? Dealer fee? AZ DMV fees? 1st payment? (since $0 due at signing).
    What is the sales tax rate? I know it's applied to the payment, but if we don't know the rate, we don't how good the deal is.

    If you don't have those numbers, you should get them. Your monthly payment seems extremely high.
    While you are asking for those numbers, ask them what money factor they used.
    Manager is not being very helpful. He said he will break it down better for me tomorrow. Last message to me stated

    "Think of it like this $440 x 36 = $15480 that includes acq fee, taxes, lic etc"

    Will wait to see what he says. It does seem high. Tax rate is apparently 8.6% and MF .0016
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,328

    kyfdx said:

    kyfdx said:

    Hi all. 

    Do these numbers seem right at all??
    This is for a 2019 CX5 GT lease in 85281
    ive negotiated the adjusted cap to $29.6k







    .00160 MF and 61% residual
    $980 lease cash

    What is exact amount Due at Signing on those quotes?
    What is your sales tax rate?
    Any idea of the adjusted CAP cost?
    The adjusted cap is $29600
    and $0 down at signing
    Manager said the Tax is paid monthly on the payment only.
    $29600 can't be the adjusted CAP.

    What about the acquisition fee? Dealer fee? AZ DMV fees? 1st payment? (since $0 due at signing).
    What is the sales tax rate? I know it's applied to the payment, but if we don't know the rate, we don't how good the deal is.

    If you don't have those numbers, you should get them. Your monthly payment seems extremely high.
    While you are asking for those numbers, ask them what money factor they used.
    Manager is not being very helpful. He said he will break it down better for me tomorrow. Last message to me stated

    "Think of it like this $440 x 36 = $15480 that includes acq fee, taxes, lic etc"

    Will wait to see what he says. It does seem high. Tax rate is apparently 8.6% and MF .0016
    The MF is correct, at least.

    The more detail you have, the better equipped you'll be to figure out where you can improve on the deal. Focusing on the total cost obfuscates these details.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,328
    mauricioa said:

    Good evening, could you provide MF and RV for the 2019 CX-5 Grand Touring for 78840 or 78238?

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    kyfdx said:

    kyfdx said:

    Hi all. 

    Do these numbers seem right at all??
    This is for a 2019 CX5 GT lease in 85281
    ive negotiated the adjusted cap to $29.6k







    .00160 MF and 61% residual
    $980 lease cash

    What is exact amount Due at Signing on those quotes?
    What is your sales tax rate?
    Any idea of the adjusted CAP cost?
    The adjusted cap is $29600
    and $0 down at signing
    Manager said the Tax is paid monthly on the payment only.
    $29600 can't be the adjusted CAP.

    What about the acquisition fee? Dealer fee? AZ DMV fees? 1st payment? (since $0 due at signing).
    What is the sales tax rate? I know it's applied to the payment, but if we don't know the rate, we don't how good the deal is.

    If you don't have those numbers, you should get them. Your monthly payment seems extremely high.
    While you are asking for those numbers, ask them what money factor they used.
    Manager is not being very helpful. He said he will break it down better for me tomorrow. Last message to me stated

    "Think of it like this $440 x 36 = $15480 that includes acq fee, taxes, lic etc"

    Will wait to see what he says. It does seem high. Tax rate is apparently 8.6% and MF .0016
    The MF is correct, at least.

    The more detail you have, the better equipped you'll be to figure out where you can improve on the deal. Focusing on the total cost obfuscates these details.
    Thanks for the help. I'm trying to get as much information as possible. The manager was working from home today, said he would get me the relevant information

  • beernink45beernink45 Posts: 2
    edited February 2019
    Can I please get the MF, RV, & Incentives for a 2019 CX-5 36/15000 for Touring FWD and Grand Touring FWD to zip code 32256 ?
  • J_GilJ_Gil Posts: 8
    edited February 2019
    Hi, looking for the MF and RV for an AW Mazda CX5 Grand Touring Reserve and Signature 36/12k in 07073 please. Never leased before, seems to me that Mazda has nice RV's in general, would you agree?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,329

    Can I please get the MF, RV, & Incentives for a 2019 CX-5 36/15000 for Touring FWD and Grand Touring FWD to zip code 32256 ?

    .00160 MF and 59% residual
    $980 lease cash
    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,329
    J_Gil said:

    Hi, looking for the MF and RV for an AW Mazda CX5 Grand Touring Reserve and Signature 36/12k in 07073 please. Never leased before, seems to me that Mazda has nice RV's in general, would you agree?

    .00160 MF
    58%/56% residual for GTR/SIG
    $810 lease cash

    Decent residuals. But, much higher on the cheaper trims

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • simonsimon OregonPosts: 14
    Looking at 2019 CX-5 Grand touring reserve in red... best discount and lease deals in 97007 area? had one offer of $0 down $530/mo for 10k mi/yr for 36 mos. against msrp of 36975 and offer of $500 less... only add ons are $595 for red, and $500 for cargo cover and all weather mats around... taxes are only about $200, they are saying mf is 0.0016 and residual is 59%.... seems awfully high for a Mazda.... thoughts?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,329
    simon said:

    Looking at 2019 CX-5 Grand touring reserve in red... best discount and lease deals in 97007 area? had one offer of $0 down $530/mo for 10k mi/yr for 36 mos. against msrp of 36975 and offer of $500 less... only add ons are $595 for red, and $500 for cargo cover and all weather mats around... taxes are only about $200, they are saying mf is 0.0016 and residual is 59%.... seems awfully high for a Mazda.... thoughts?

    .00160 MF and 59% residual is correct
    $450 lease cash.

    You need a bigger discount, if you want a lower payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • simonsimon OregonPosts: 14
    What would be a competitive but realistic target discount on this deal?
  • mauricioamauricioa Del Rio, TXPosts: 14
    Michaell said:

    mauricioa said:

    Good evening, could you provide MF and RV for the 2019 CX-5 Grand Touring for 78840 or 78238?

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD!
  • mauricioamauricioa Del Rio, TXPosts: 14
    Sorry to bother, could I also get numbers for the 2019 Touring FWD 12K/36? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,328
    simon said:

    What would be a competitive but realistic target discount on this deal?

    Use this link to help with your research:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,328
    mauricioa said:

    Michaell said:

    mauricioa said:

    Good evening, could you provide MF and RV for the 2019 CX-5 Grand Touring for 78840 or 78238?

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD!
    mauricioa said:

    Sorry to bother, could I also get numbers for the 2019 Touring FWD 12K/36? Thank you!

    .00160 and 61%
    $980 lease cash

    Both trims

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I get MF, RV and any incentives for 36/12 for a Touring FWD and AWD in 94550? Thanks. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,328
    andy819 said:

    Can I get MF, RV and any incentives for 36/12 for a Touring FWD and AWD in 94550? Thanks. 

    .00160 and 61%
    $980 lease cash

    Both drives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi Michaell. Thanks for all the work you do here. You helped me with a Nissan earlier in the year, now onto my wife's CX-5. I'm looking at a 3/36 AWD GT in 60062. I get the .0016 and 61% I think from other posts. Could you clarify lease cash for me. I'm seeing both $1430 and $1480 with car show money, etc from some early quotes. Also, it looks like the .0016 mf is significantly higher than the .00001 and 58-60% residuals they ran most of last year--with no material change in the car. Seems like they are jacking up their mf right now. Is there any way to predict from your past knowledge if they may push that MF back down shortly? It's about $2k in the total cost of the lease and we have some time to wait if needed. Many thanks again for your commitment here.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,328
    AG3434 said:

    Hi Michaell. Thanks for all the work you do here. You helped me with a Nissan earlier in the year, now onto my wife's CX-5. I'm looking at a 3/36 AWD GT in 60062. I get the .0016 and 61% I think from other posts. Could you clarify lease cash for me. I'm seeing both $1430 and $1480 with car show money, etc from some early quotes. Also, it looks like the .0016 mf is significantly higher than the .00001 and 58-60% residuals they ran most of last year--with no material change in the car. Seems like they are jacking up their mf right now. Is there any way to predict from your past knowledge if they may push that MF back down shortly? It's about $2k in the total cost of the lease and we have some time to wait if needed. Many thanks again for your commitment here.

    The incentives are regional, hence the different numbers you see.

    For 60062:

    $980 lease cash
    $500 Chicago Auto Show bonus

    I suspect the programs may improve once the remaining 2018's are gone.

    But, that's nothing more than an educated guess.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • HWWAHWWA Posts: 3
    Hi There!! This is such a useful forum. Could you please give me the latest MF and RV for a CX-5 GT AWD in 98059? 36/10. Any incentive info would be a plus as well. Thanks!!!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,329
    HWWA said:

    Hi There!! This is such a useful forum. Could you please give me the latest MF and RV for a CX-5 GT AWD in 98059? 36/10. Any incentive info would be a plus as well. Thanks!!!!

    .00160 MF and 62% residual
    $980 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • HWWAHWWA Posts: 3
    Thank you!
  • May I please have the MF, RV & Incentives for 63005 Zip, for
    2019 Mazda CX-5 Touring FWD & AWD
    36 months/ lowest miles allowed (12K?)
    Thank you!
Sign In or Register to comment.