Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Hyundai Tucson Lease Deals and Prices

13468917

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,111

    Can I get the RV, MF & promos/lease cash on 2019 Tucson Limited SUV-AWD for 20878 Maryland

    Thank you very much

    36/15
    .00232 and 55%
    $3700 lease cash
    $500 event bonus



    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cMan86cMan86 New JerseyPosts: 4
    kyfdx said:
    Looking for Residual, MF & promos/lease cash on 2019 Tuscon 07726
    Please & Thank you
    What trim? Also, FWD or AWD?
    I am looking at the Value or SEL AWD 
    but if there are deals going on for higher models, I would be open to those. I am looking to get the best deal possible.
    thanks again
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,483
    cMan86 said:


    kyfdx said:

    cMan86 said:

    Looking for Residual, MF & promos/lease cash on 2019 Tuscon 07726
    Please & Thank you

    What trim?

    Also, FWD or AWD?

    I am looking at the Value or SEL AWD 
    but if there are deals going on for higher models, I would be open to those. I am looking to get the best deal possible.
    thanks again

    .00232 MF
    SEL: 54% residual. $2900 lease cash
    Value: 55% residual. $2400 lease cash

    +$500 event cash

    The numbers don't vary enough to matter. Pick the unit you like that has the lowest MSRP, and you'll likely get the smallest payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kels1327kels1327 Posts: 5
    Hey everyone

    Can i have numbers on 36/10 Tucson ultimate awd in zip 10703. I see 4500 in lease cash, does that sound right? Thank you I'm advance. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,111
    kels1327 said:

    Hey everyone

    Can i have numbers on 36/10 Tucson ultimate awd in zip 10703. I see 4500 in lease cash, does that sound right? Thank you I'm advance. 

    36/15
    .00232 and 55%
    $4000 lease cash
    $500 event cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kels1327kels1327 Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    kels1327 said:

    Hey everyone

    Can i have numbers on 36/10 Tucson ultimate awd in zip 10703. I see 4500 in lease cash, does that sound right? Thank you I'm advance. 

    36/15
    .00232 and 55%
    $4000 lease cash
    $500 event cash
    Thank you for the quick reply, the residual is the same for 10k miles?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,483
    kels1327 said:

    Michaell said:

    kels1327 said:

    Hey everyone

    Can i have numbers on 36/10 Tucson ultimate awd in zip 10703. I see 4500 in lease cash, does that sound right? Thank you I'm advance. 

    36/15
    .00232 and 55%
    $4000 lease cash
    $500 event cash
    Thank you for the quick reply, the residual is the same for 10k miles?
    Sorry about that
    36/10 residual is 58%
    All other numbers are the same.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • K85DSK85DS Posts: 3
    Hello, I'm looking for Residual value, MF & promos/lease cash on 2019 Tuscon SEL AWD 10k 36mo in 08080.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,111
    K85DS said:

    Hello, I'm looking for Residual value, MF & promos/lease cash on 2019 Tuscon SEL AWD 10k 36mo in 08080.

    Thanks!

    .00232 and 57%
    $2900 lease cash
    $500 event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • vdub66vdub66 Posts: 5
    Do you have any numbers, including lease cash for the 2019 Tucson Ultimate AWD, 36/15 in zip 08831? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,483
    vdub66 said:

    Do you have any numbers, including lease cash for the 2019 Tucson Ultimate AWD, 36/15 in zip 08831? Thanks

    .00232 MF and 55% residual
    $4000 lease cash
    $500 event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jobuddha123jobuddha123 Lexington,kyPosts: 2
    Can I get the RV, MF and rebates &promos/lease cash for 19 SEL AWD in 40515? 12/36
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,483

    Can I get the RV, MF and rebates &promos/lease cash for 19 SEL AWD in 40515? 12/36

    .00232 MF and 56% residual
    $2900 lease cash
    +$500 event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jobuddha123jobuddha123 Lexington,kyPosts: 2
    I was given a MF of .00272 today by the dealer? Has it changed or are there different MF based upon credit scores? I pulled 700+ so wouldn't think that is it. Not a huge difference but still concerning/
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,111

    I was given a MF of .00272 today by the dealer? Has it changed or are there different MF based upon credit scores? I pulled 700+ so wouldn't think that is it. Not a huge difference but still concerning/

    Dealer can mark up MF .00040.

    You do the math. :wink:

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • chimax83chimax83 ILPosts: 26
    Hi guys, looking for April update in 60193 36/12, RV MF incentives. Thanks!

    Tucson Sport AWD
    Tucson Limited AWD
    Tucson Ultimate AWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,111
    chimax83 said:

    Hi guys, looking for April update in 60193 36/12, RV MF incentives. Thanks!

    Tucson Sport AWD
    Tucson Limited AWD
    Tucson Ultimate AWD

    .00232 and 56% / 57% / 57%
    Lease cash
    $3700 Limited
    $3400 Sport
    $4000 Ultimate
    $500 Lease Bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ArrisenArrisen Posts: 6
    Hi

    Can you please give me the RV, MF and any incentives in 91302 on the following
    Tuscon Value FWD
    Tuscon SEL FWD

    36/10 if available, otherwise 36/12

    Thank You
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,111
    Arrisen said:

    Hi

    Can you please give me the RV, MF and any incentives in 91302 on the following
    Tuscon Value FWD
    Tuscon SEL FWD

    36/10 if available, otherwise 36/12

    Thank You

    36/12
    .00232 and 56%
    $2600 lease cash
    $500 event bonus

    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lcccarfanlcccarfan Posts: 12
    Can you please give me the RV, MF and any incentives for 36/12 and 36/15 in 02921 on the following:
    Tucson Sport AWD
    Tucson Limited AWD
    Tucson Ultimate AWD

    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,483
    lcccarfan said:

    Can you please give me the RV, MF and any incentives for 36/12 and 36/15 in 02921 on the following:
    Tucson Sport AWD
    Tucson Limited AWD
    Tucson Ultimate AWD

    Thanks.

    36/15
    .00232 MF
    Sport: 54% residual. $3400 lease cash
    Limited: 55% residual. $3700
    Ultimate: 55% residual. $4000

    +$500 event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,111
    lcccarfan said:

    Can you please give me the RV, MF and any incentives for 36/12 and 36/15 in 02921 on the following:
    Tucson Sport AWD
    Tucson Limited AWD
    Tucson Ultimate AWD

    Thanks.

    36/15
    .00232 and 55% (LTD, ULT) or 54% (Sport)

    Lease cash
    $3700 LTD
    $3400 Sport
    $4000 ULT

    $500 event cash for all three

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kalmarazkalmaraz Posts: 20
    Hello, Can I have the RV, MF, incentives for:
    Tucson Limited FWD
    Tucson Ult FWD

    24/12
    36/12

    Zip 93711

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,483
    kalmaraz said:

    Hello, Can I have the RV, MF, incentives for:
    Tucson Limited FWD
    Tucson Ult FWD

    24/12
    36/12

    Zip 93711

    Thank you!

    24 month leases are not offered

    36/12
    .00232 MF
    LTD: 56% residual. $3900 lease cash
    ULT: 57% residual. $3500 lease cash

    +$500 event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tag63tag63 Posts: 5
    Would you please provide MF and residual for 2019 Tuscon Value AWD 36/15 for Huntingdon Valley PA 19006. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,111
    tag63 said:

    Would you please provide MF and residual for 2019 Tuscon Value AWD 36/15 for Huntingdon Valley PA 19006. Thanks

    .00232 and 55%
    $2400 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • osccas1293osccas1293 Posts: 9
    Hi what is the money factor, residual and lease or loyalty credits if any, for a 2019 Hyundai Tucson SEL 36000 mi, 12000 mi a year in zip code 11367.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,111

    Hi what is the money factor, residual and lease or loyalty credits if any, for a 2019 Hyundai Tucson SEL 36000 mi, 12000 mi a year in zip code 11367.

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tag63tag63 Posts: 5
    tag63 said:

    Would you please provide MF and residual for 2019 Tuscon Value AWD 36/15 for Huntingdon Valley PA 19006. Thanks

    Thanks!
  • osccas1293osccas1293 Posts: 9
    AWD
  • riggy106riggy106 Posts: 2
    Can I please get MF and residual for 2019 Tuscon Ultimate FWD 36/15 in zip 92630? Also and lease cash offers. thx!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,111

    Hi what is the money factor, residual and lease or loyalty credits if any, for a 2019 Hyundai Tucson SEL 36000 mi, 12000 mi a year in zip code 11367.

    AWD

    .00232 and 56%
    $2900 lease cash
    $500 event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,111
    riggy106 said:

    Can I please get MF and residual for 2019 Tuscon Ultimate FWD 36/15 in zip 92630? Also and lease cash offers. thx!

    .00232 and 55%
    $3500 lease cash
    $500 event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • WebiniWebini VAPosts: 13
    Hi! Could I please get the 36/12 MF and RV for a 2019 Tuscon Night in 23168? Top-tier credit. Thanks so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,483
    Webini said:

    Hi! Could I please get the 36/12 MF and RV for a 2019 Tuscon Night in 23168? Top-tier credit. Thanks so much!

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dvd8508dvd8508 MDPosts: 4
    Hi. Can you provide the MF, RV and incentives for a Tucson Night AWD 36/12 in 21113? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,111
    dvd8508 said:

    Hi. Can you provide the MF, RV and incentives for a Tucson Night AWD 36/12 in 21113? Thanks!

    .00232 and 55%
    $4200 lease cash
    $500 event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • joonhjwjoonhjw Posts: 16
    Good day! May I please have MF, RV and incentives for 2019 Tucson Ultimate AWD 36/12 AND 36/15 in 11354?

    Thank you very much in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,483
    joonhjw said:

    Good day! May I please have MF, RV and incentives for 2019 Tucson Ultimate AWD 36/12 AND 36/15 in 11354?

    Thank you very much in advance!

    36/15
    .00232 MF and 55% residual
    $4000 lease cash
    $500 event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jimsmith1jimsmith1 Posts: 8
    Please provide MF, RV, incentive for 2019 Tucson SEL AWD and SPORT AWD. 36m / 15k. Zip code 80014 Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,111
    jimsmith1 said:

    Please provide MF, RV, incentive for 2019 Tucson SEL AWD and SPORT AWD. 36m / 15k. Zip code 80014 Thanks!

    .00232 and 54%
    Lease cash
    $2900 SEL
    $3400 Sport
    $500 event cash on either

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aigochamalohaigochamaloh Posts: 88
    edited April 25
    Hello!

    MF/Residual/Lease incentives for 2019 Tucson Sport FWD and AWD 36/12 and 36/15 for 92354 please, thank you!
  • HowintHowint HonoluluPosts: 10
    Hello,

    May I request the numbers for 2019 Tucson Value and SEL FWDs. 36/10. Zip: 96815.

    Please and thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,111
    edited April 25

    Hello!

    MF/Residual/Lease incentives for 2019 Tucson Sport FWD and AWD 36/12 and 36/15 for 92354 please, thank you!

    36/15
    .00232 and 54%
    $3400 lease cash
    $500 bonus cash

    Either FWD or AWD

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,111
    Howint said:

    Hello,

    May I request the numbers for 2019 Tucson Value and SEL FWDs. 36/10. Zip: 96815.

    Please and thank you!

    .00232 and 57%
    $2600 lease cash
    $500 bonus cash

    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • EminerbarberEminerbarber Posts: 6
    edited April 25
    Good day! May I please have MF, RV and incentives for 2019 Tucson Ultimate, Limited, and Sport 36/12 AND 36/15 in 77013
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,111

    Good day! May I please have MF, RV and incentives for 2019 Tucson Ultimate, Limited, and Sport 36/12 AND 36/15 in 77013

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • EminerbarberEminerbarber Posts: 6
    edited April 25
    Michaell said:
    Good day! May I please have MF, RV and incentives for 2019 Tucson Ultimate, Limited, and Sport 36/12 AND 36/15 in 77013
    FWD or AWD?
    Both FWD & AWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,111


    Michaell said:

    Good day! May I please have MF, RV and incentives for 2019 Tucson Ultimate, Limited, and Sport 36/12 AND 36/15 in 77013
    FWD or AWD?

    Both FWD & AWD

    36/15
    .00232 and 54% (Limited / Sport) or 55% (Ultimate) - both FWD or AWD

    Lease cash
    $3700 Limited AWD
    $3900 Limited FWD
    $3400 Sport FWD or AWD
    $4000 Ultimate AWD
    $3500 Ultimate FWD

    $500 bonus cash for all

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • KJthomasKJthomas Posts: 20
    Please provide the MF/RV and lease cash and /or incentives for a 2019 Tucson SE AWD for 89523. I will be doing transaction in May if that matters
Sign In or Register to comment.