Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Hyundai Tucson Lease Deals and Prices

1235717

Comments

  • bgut1bgut1 Posts: 9
    I was wondering if anyone can chime in on whether I am being offered a good deal. I'm looking for a 2019 SEL AWD. The car has an MSRP of $28,465 including destination, net, cover, wheel locks and mats. I am being offered a price of $26,900 which I understand is a couple hundred dollars below invoice. I am also getting $3400 back in lease and event cash for a net price of $23,500. I am looking to lease the car for 36 months with 10,000 miles/yr. and not putting down anything but the first month, taxes, doc and tags. My monthly payment would be about $320/month. Is that a good deal. I was hoping to get in the 200's but I'm not sure that is realistic. Is the MF and residual holding this car back and would I do better with a CRV or RAV4? Thanks for your help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,351
    bgut1 said:

    I was wondering if anyone can chime in on whether I am being offered a good deal. I'm looking for a 2019 SEL AWD. The car has an MSRP of $28,465 including destination, net, cover, wheel locks and mats. I am being offered a price of $26,900 which I understand is a couple hundred dollars below invoice. I am also getting $3400 back in lease and event cash for a net price of $23,500. I am looking to lease the car for 36 months with 10,000 miles/yr. and not putting down anything but the first month, taxes, doc and tags. My monthly payment would be about $320/month. Is that a good deal. I was hoping to get in the 200's but I'm not sure that is realistic. Is the MF and residual holding this car back and would I do better with a CRV or RAV4? Thanks for your help.

    What is your location?
    What is the actual amount Due at Signing?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • craw4dcraw4d 60103Posts: 6
    Hello Looking for MF, residual, lease cash and any bonus cash for 2019 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate. Zip code is 60103. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,953
    craw4d said:

    Hello Looking for MF, residual, lease cash and any bonus cash for 2019 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate. Zip code is 60103. Thank you.

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Daniely30Daniely30 NYPosts: 1
    Do you have current numbers on 2019 Tucson value awd. For NY. Thanks 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,351
    Daniely30 said:

    Do you have current numbers on 2019 Tucson value awd. For NY. Thanks 

    36/15
    .00232 MF
    55% residual
    $2400 lease cash
    $500 event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • craw4dcraw4d 60103Posts: 6
    EDIT (adding AWD): Hello Looking for MF, residual, lease cash and any bonus cash for 2019 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate AWD. Zip code is 60103. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,351
    craw4d said:

    EDIT (adding AWD): Hello Looking for MF, residual, lease cash and any bonus cash for 2019 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate AWD. Zip code is 60103. Thank you.

    36/15
    .00232 MF and 55% residual
    $4000 lease cash
    $500 event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bkgribkgri Posts: 5
    edited March 12
    Can I please get MF, residual, lease cash and any bonus cash for 2019 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)?

    36/12 or closest
    Zip: 95123

    Thanks for your time!
  • Wolves23Wolves23 Posts: 5
    edited March 12
    Can I please get MF, residual, lease cash and any bonus cash/incentives for 2019 Hyundai Tucson SEL and Sport Trims for a 36/12 in 55423.

    Edit: AWD 
  • AshbotrayAshbotray INPosts: 7
    Hi, please provide #'s for zip code 46033, 36/12, for the following
    Sport AWD
    Limited AWD
    Ultimate AWD

    Thanks! :)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,953
    bkgri said:

    Can I please get MF, residual, lease cash and any bonus cash for 2019 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)?

    36/12 or closest
    Zip: 95123

    Thanks for your time!

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,953
    edited March 13
    Wolves23 said:

    Can I please get MF, residual, lease cash and any bonus cash/incentives for 2019 Hyundai Tucson SEL and Sport Trims for a 36/12 in 55423.

    Edit: AWD 

    .00232 and 56%

    Lease cash
    $2900 SEL
    $3400 Sport
    $500 event cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,953
    Ashbotray said:

    Hi, please provide #'s for zip code 46033, 36/12, for the following
    Sport AWD
    Limited AWD
    Ultimate AWD

    Thanks! :)

    .00232 MF
    Sport - 56% and $3400 lease cash
    Limited - 57% and $3700 lease cash
    Ultimate - 57% and $4000 lease cash
    $500 event cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Wolves23Wolves23 Posts: 5
    Thanks for the numbers, Michaell!
  • bkgribkgri Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    bkgri said:

    Can I please get MF, residual, lease cash and any bonus cash for 2019 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)?

    36/12 or closest
    Zip: 95123

    Thanks for your time!

    FWD or AWD?
    Apologies!

    FWD for this please!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,953
    bkgri said:

    Michaell said:

    bkgri said:

    Can I please get MF, residual, lease cash and any bonus cash for 2019 Hyundai Tucson SE 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)?

    36/12 or closest
    Zip: 95123

    Thanks for your time!

    FWD or AWD?
    Apologies!

    FWD for this please!
    .00232 and 56%
    $2780 lease cash
    $500 event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JuixeboxerJuixeboxer Posts: 3
    edited March 15
    Hello can you please provide the numbers for Tucson Value and SEL in zip code 10034? Also any loyalty bonuses or discounts? FWD 36/10
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,953

    Hello can you please provide the numbers for Tucson Value and SEL in zip code 10034? Also any loyalty bonuses or discounts? FWD 36/10

    .00232 and 57% (SEL) or 58% (Value)

    Lease cash
    $2600 SEL
    $2400 Value

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LXS4rossLXS4ross Posts: 15
    Michaell said:

    LXS4ross said:




    For Hyundai, what you propose does seem to make sense.

    A friend of a friend did that with a Kona some months back.

    And, found out that the rent charge for future payments are not charged if you buy out the lease.

    But, not sure you can get $3000 off sticker, before the incentives

    Oh, I actually did that exact deal just today.  I just sure hope u are right about the monthly rent charge on future payments, regarding the payoff. 
    LXS4ross said:




    For Hyundai, what you propose does seem to make sense.

    A friend of a friend did that with a Kona some months back.

    And, found out that the rent charge for future payments are not charged if you buy out the lease.

    But, not sure you can get $3000 off sticker, before the incentives

    Oh, I actually did that exact deal just today.  I just sure hope u are right about the monthly rent charge on future payments, regarding the payoff. 


    Keep us posted, either way.

    Wanted to follow up Michaell and let you know I was in fact able to avoid future rent charges by paying off the lease right away. Basically, end of January, I negotiated $3,000 off sticker on a '19 Tucson Ultimate, then took advantage of an additional $5750 lease cash (at the time). As soon as I had an account number, I logged in/created an account and sent a check for the payoff amount listed. No interest charged at all. Now, it did take about 40 days and a number of calls to finally get the title from Hyundai Lease trust.
    I only put first month's payment, doc fees, temp tag fees down at lease signing....roughly $500. Thus, once I add that back in to my payoff check, it still was almost $3,000 cheaper to buy the vehicle from the leasing company than the actual dealership. Definitely seems like the way to go if you are purchasing outright. Although, if you negotiate well & get under invoice...and then wait til they have like $3500 in rebates/purchase cash, it might come out pretty much the same. They only had $1,000 in purchase cash back in January.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,953
    LXS4ross said:

    Michaell said:

    LXS4ross said:




    For Hyundai, what you propose does seem to make sense.

    A friend of a friend did that with a Kona some months back.

    And, found out that the rent charge for future payments are not charged if you buy out the lease.

    But, not sure you can get $3000 off sticker, before the incentives

    Oh, I actually did that exact deal just today.  I just sure hope u are right about the monthly rent charge on future payments, regarding the payoff. 
    LXS4ross said:




    For Hyundai, what you propose does seem to make sense.

    A friend of a friend did that with a Kona some months back.

    And, found out that the rent charge for future payments are not charged if you buy out the lease.

    But, not sure you can get $3000 off sticker, before the incentives

    Oh, I actually did that exact deal just today.  I just sure hope u are right about the monthly rent charge on future payments, regarding the payoff. 
    Keep us posted, either way.

    Wanted to follow up Michaell and let you know I was in fact able to avoid future rent charges by paying off the lease right away. Basically, end of January, I negotiated $3,000 off sticker on a '19 Tucson Ultimate, then took advantage of an additional $5750 lease cash (at the time). As soon as I had an account number, I logged in/created an account and sent a check for the payoff amount listed. No interest charged at all. Now, it did take about 40 days and a number of calls to finally get the title from Hyundai Lease trust.
    I only put first month's payment, doc fees, temp tag fees down at lease signing....roughly $500. Thus, once I add that back in to my payoff check, it still was almost $3,000 cheaper to buy the vehicle from the leasing company than the actual dealership. Definitely seems like the way to go if you are purchasing outright. Although, if you negotiate well & get under invoice...and then wait til they have like $3500 in rebates/purchase cash, it might come out pretty much the same. They only had $1,000 in purchase cash back in January.



    At the moment, Hyundai seems to want to encourage leasing, figuring they'll have a captive customer in 3 years to get another vehicle.

    More and more folks are figuring out this "lease, then buy" strategy with both Hyundai and (to a lesser extent) Kia.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JuixeboxerJuixeboxer Posts: 3
    Hello can you please provide numbers for a 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe SEL fwd in zip code 10034? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,953

    Hello can you please provide numbers for a 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe SEL fwd in zip code 10034? Thank you!

    The 2019 Santa Fe lease thread can be found here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51638/hyundai/santa-fe/2019-hyundai-santa-fe-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Cflat96Cflat96 Posts: 1
    Hi! Can I have details for 2019 Tucson Sport AWD 36/15 for Zip 08817? RV, MF, Lease Cash, Incentives,etc. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,351
    Cflat96 said:

    Hi! Can I have details for 2019 Tucson Sport AWD 36/15 for Zip 08817? RV, MF, Lease Cash, Incentives,etc. Thanks!

    .00232 MF and 54% residual
    $3400 lease cash
    $500 event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jake3636jake3636 Yonkers Posts: 3
    Hello, what's the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits (if any) for a 2019:
    1. Hyundai Tucson SEL with AWD 36/18k
    2. Hyundai Tucson Sport with AWD 36/18k

    Zip is 10704
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,953
    jake3636 said:

    Hello, what's the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits (if any) for a 2019:
    1. Hyundai Tucson SEL with AWD 36/18k
    2. Hyundai Tucson Sport with AWD 36/18k

    Zip is 10704
    Thanks!

    We only have residuals up to 15K; you'll have to check with the dealer as to how the extra 9000 miles affect the residual

    36/15
    .00232 and 54%

    Lease cash
    $2900 SEL
    $3400 Sport

    $500 event cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • xxdboixxxxdboixx Posts: 8
    Hi guys
    Can you give me MF and rv For the 2019 sport and limited awd in 20002? WDC area?

    Thank you!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,351
    xxdboixx said:

    Hi guys
    Can you give me MF and rv For the 2019 sport and limited awd in 20002? WDC area?

    Thank you!

    36/15
    Limited: .00232 MF and 55% residual. $3700 lease cash
    Sport: .00232 MF and 54% residual. $3400 lease cash

    +$500 event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • trigeektrigeek Posts: 4
    Hello! Do you have details on the 2019 Tucson Ultimate and Limited FWD, 36/15 in 91030? Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,351
    trigeek said:

    Hello! Do you have details on the 2019 Tucson Ultimate and Limited FWD, 36/15 in 91030? Thank you

    .00232 MF
    Limited: 54% residual. $3900 lease cash
    Ultimate: 55% residual. $3500 lease cash

    +$500 event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rjsky44rjsky44 Posts: 51
    hi can i get the mf, residual and rebate for AWD SEL and Value
    36/12k zip is 21045
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,351
    rjsky44 said:

    hi can i get the mf, residual and rebate for AWD SEL and Value
    36/12k zip is 21045

    .00232 MF
    SEL: 56% residual. $2900 lease cash
    Value: 57% residual. $2400 lease cash

    +$500 event cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AllezdudeAllezdude Posts: 8
    Looking for MF, residual, any lease incentives for Tuscon SEL FWD 36/12k miles, zip 34103. also, any difference for the Sport model FWD? thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,953
    Allezdude said:

    Looking for MF, residual, any lease incentives for Tuscon SEL FWD 36/12k miles, zip 34103. also, any difference for the Sport model FWD? thanks!

    .00232 and 56%

    Lease cash
    SEL - $2780
    Sport - $3400

    $500 Event Cash on both

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MihirMadMihirMad Posts: 8
    2019 Tuscon ultimate mf and residual for texas for 36/10 ? also any incentives?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,351
    MihirMad said:

    2019 Tuscon ultimate mf and residual for texas for 36/10 ? also any incentives?

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MihirMadMihirMad Posts: 8
    fwd
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,953
    MihirMad said:

    2019 Tuscon ultimate mf and residual for texas for 36/10 ? also any incentives?

    MihirMad said:

    fwd

    .00232 and 58%
    $3500 lease cash
    $500 event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • John84ucJohn84uc OhioPosts: 3
    edited March 21
    Zip Code: 45221
    What is the RV, lease cash, and MF for Hyundai Tuscon FWD SE, SEL, and limited, 10k/36month ?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,351
    John84uc said:

    Zip Code: 45221
    What is the RV, lease cash, and MF for Hyundai Tuscon FWD SE, SEL, and limited, 10k/36month ?

    .00232 MF and 57% residual

    $2780, $2600, $3900 lease cash, respectively

    +$500 event cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • NewCaledoniaNewCaledonia Batavia, ILPosts: 4
    Could you give me RV, lease cash and MF for the 2019 Tucson Value, SEL and Sport 36/10k and 36/12k? All FWD. Zip 60510.
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,953

    Could you give me RV, lease cash and MF for the 2019 Tucson Value, SEL and Sport 36/10k and 36/12k? All FWD. Zip 60510.
    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00232 and 56%

    Lease cash
    $2600 SEL / Value
    $3400 Sport

    $500 Event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • frankb036frankb036 Posts: 37
    Please let me know the incentives, MF and RV in zip 07083 for 36/15K for Tucson AWD Limited and Ultimate
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,351
    frankb036 said:

    Please let me know the incentives, MF and RV in zip 07083 for 36/15K for Tucson AWD Limited and Ultimate

    .00232 MF and 55% residual
    $3700/$4000 lease cash for LTD/ULT
    +$500 event bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tk_2010tk_2010 Posts: 18
    Looking for Residual, MF & Dealer Promotions/Lease Cash on a 2019 Tuscon SE (CA, 94536)
  • cMan86cMan86 New JerseyPosts: 4
    Looking for Residual, MF & promos/lease cash on 2019 Tuscon 07726
    Please & Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,351
    tk_2010 said:

    Looking for Residual, MF & Dealer Promotions/Lease Cash on a 2019 Tuscon SE (CA, 94536)

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,351
    cMan86 said:

    Looking for Residual, MF & promos/lease cash on 2019 Tuscon 07726
    Please & Thank you

    What trim?

    Also, FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • montconolemontconole MarylandPosts: 4

    Can I get the RV, MF & promos/lease cash on 2019 Tucson Limited SUV-AWD for 20878 Maryland

    Thank you very much

Sign In or Register to comment.