Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2020 Subaru Outback Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,601
edited September 2019 in Subaru
Ask your 2020 Outback lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456722

Comments

  • erik1312erik1312 Posts: 10
    edited September 2019
    Thanks for starting this thread!

    Can you tell me the MF, RV and incentives/deals for the 2020 Outback Premium & Touring (not XT) trims for Zip 10523? 36mo/15k
  • I would like to know what the MF/RV for the onyx xt and xt touring 36/12k
  • Residual and mf for a premium 36/15 for 18403. Tier 2and tier 3 credit
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,071
    erik1312 said:

    Thanks for starting this thread!

    Can you tell me the MF, RV and incentives/deals for the 2020 Outback Premium & Touring (not XT) trims for Zip 10523? 36mo/15k

    PREM - .00085 and 58%
    TOUR - .00100 and 57%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,071
    metwalla said:

    I would like to know what the MF/RV for the onyx xt and xt touring 36/12k

    What is your ZIP code?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,071
    mezzano1 said:

    Residual and mf for a premium 36/15 for 18403. Tier 2and tier 3 credit

    .00085 and 58%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LeibLeib Posts: 3
    36/12 onyx and 36/12 premium 11746
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,071
    Leib said:

    36/12 onyx and 36/12 premium 11746

    Onyx - .00145 and 62%
    Prem - .00085 and 60%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    metwalla said:

    I would like to know what the MF/RV for the onyx xt and xt touring 36/12k

    What is your ZIP code?
    I'm purchasing the car from 21228 but registering in 27511. Not sure which one matters. Also would MF/residual change based on zip? I thought that only applies to incentives or deals.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,601
    metwalla said:

    Michaell said:

    metwalla said:

    I would like to know what the MF/RV for the onyx xt and xt touring 36/12k

    What is your ZIP code?
    I'm purchasing the car from 21228 but registering in 27511. Not sure which one matters. Also would MF/residual change based on zip? I thought that only applies to incentives or deals.
    Onyx: .00145 MF and 62% residual
    Touring: .00140 MF and 62% residual

    If we had incentives, we would give them to you... which is why we ask for your ZIP

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I am looking for information aboutMF, and Residual for a 2020 Outback LimitedXT for zip 18901. 36 mon/ 12 K per year
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,601
    Golffer73 said:

    I am looking for information aboutMF, and Residual for a 2020 Outback LimitedXT for zip 18901. 36 mon/ 12 K per year

    .00155 MF and 64% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you. As soon as I find one I will share
  • fmsubarufmsubaru pbg, flPosts: 5
    Thank you for your help, looking for MF and residual Value for 2020 Outback Onyx and LTD XT for zip code 33418 36/15. Also are we to assume that these numbers are for Subaru Motors Finance lease programs? Thank you again.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,601
    fmsubaru said:

    Thank you for your help, looking for MF and residual Value for 2020 Outback Onyx and LTD XT for zip code 33418 36/15. Also are we to assume that these numbers are for Subaru Motors Finance lease programs? Thank you again.

    Onyx: .00145 MF and 60% residual
    LTD: .00155 MF and 62% residual
    Yes, SMF numbers

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, could you please provide MF and residual for 2020 Outback Limited, Onyx XT, and Limited XT in 94115? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,071

    Hi, could you please provide MF and residual for 2020 Outback Limited, Onyx XT, and Limited XT in 94115? Thank you!

    Lease term and miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Hi, could you please provide MF and residual for 2020 Outback Limited, Onyx XT, and Limited XT in 94115? Thank you!

    Lease term and miles per year?
    36 month and 12k. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,071

    Michaell said:

    Hi, could you please provide MF and residual for 2020 Outback Limited, Onyx XT, and Limited XT in 94115? Thank you!

    Lease term and miles per year?
    36 month and 12k. Thanks!
    LTD XT - .00155 and 64%
    ONYX XT - .00145 and 62%
    LTD - .00105 and 60%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BobsJohnsonBobsJohnson sheboygan,wiPosts: 7
    Howdy and Thank You.
    looking for MF, Res., Lease deals for 2019 Outback, Limited and Premium for 53081 zip.

    TY!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,071

    Howdy and Thank You.
    looking for MF, Res., Lease deals for 2019 Outback, Limited and Premium for 53081 zip.

    TY!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BobsJohnsonBobsJohnson sheboygan,wiPosts: 7
    sry 3 year 10000 miles,,,,ty
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,071

    Howdy and Thank You.
    looking for MF, Res., Lease deals for 2019 Outback, Limited and Premium for 53081 zip.

    TY!

    sry 3 year 10000 miles,,,,ty

    LTD - .00105 and 61%
    PREM - .00085 and 61%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking for MF & Res. for 2020 Outback:

    Tier 1 in zip 53150

    Limited w/ Moonroof Package - 36/12k
    Limited - 36/10k

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,071

    Looking for MF & Res. for 2020 Outback:

    Tier 1 in zip 53150

    Limited w/ Moonroof Package - 36/12k
    Limited - 36/10k

    Thanks!

    base or XT?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Looking for MF & Res. for 2020 Outback:

    Tier 1 in zip 53150

    Limited w/ Moonroof Package - 36/12k
    Limited - 36/10k

    Thanks!

    base or XT?
    Base, sorry about that
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,071

    Michaell said:

    Looking for MF & Res. for 2020 Outback:

    Tier 1 in zip 53150

    Limited w/ Moonroof Package - 36/12k
    Limited - 36/10k

    Thanks!

    base or XT?
    Base, sorry about that
    36/12
    .00105 and 60%
    Packages and options do not affect the numbers

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • CarShopper2020CarShopper2020 Posts: 2
    edited September 2019
    I am looking for the MF and residual for:
    • 2020 Outback Limited XT
    • 36 / 15k
    • excellent credit rating
    • 94941 and 87501
    ... thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,071

    I am looking for the MF and residual for:

    • 2020 Outback Limited XT
    • 36 / 15k
    • excellent credit rating
    • 94941 and 87501
    ... thank you.
    .00155 and 62%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LeibLeib Posts: 3
    2020outback base 36/12k 11746
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,071
    Leib said:

    2020outback base 36/12k 11746

    .00075 and 62%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • captain_edcaptain_ed Posts: 28
    edited September 2019
    Hi, RV and MF for XT Limited, Onyx, and Touring.
    36/10 if available, otherwise 36/12.
    29412
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,071

    Hi, RV and MF for XT Limited, Onyx, and Touring.
    36/10 if available, otherwise 36/12.
    29412
    Thanks!

    36/12
    LTD XT - .00155 and 64%
    ONYX XT - .00145 and 62%
    TOUR XT - .00140 and 62%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdx said:

    metwalla said:

    Michaell said:

    metwalla said:

    I would like to know what the MF/RV for the onyx xt and xt touring 36/12k

    What is your ZIP code?
    I'm purchasing the car from 21228 but registering in 27511. Not sure which one matters. Also would MF/residual change based on zip? I thought that only applies to incentives or deals.
    Onyx: .00145 MF and 62% residual
    Touring: .00140 MF and 62% residual

    If we had incentives, we would give them to you... which is why we ask for your ZIP
    Thank you, would the residual change for 10k mi on either trim?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,071
    metwalla said:

    kyfdx said:

    metwalla said:

    Michaell said:

    metwalla said:

    I would like to know what the MF/RV for the onyx xt and xt touring 36/12k

    What is your ZIP code?
    I'm purchasing the car from 21228 but registering in 27511. Not sure which one matters. Also would MF/residual change based on zip? I thought that only applies to incentives or deals.
    Onyx: .00145 MF and 62% residual
    Touring: .00140 MF and 62% residual

    If we had incentives, we would give them to you... which is why we ask for your ZIP
    Thank you, would the residual change for 10k mi on either trim?
    Add 1% for 10K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking for mf/ rv/ incentives for 2020 outback premium 36/10, zip is 08736 with excellent credit
  • May I please have the MF, RV and any incentives for 36/10 and 36/12 in zip 90068 with excellent credit for all three XT models - Onyx, Limited and Touring. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,071

    Looking for mf/ rv/ incentives for 2020 outback premium 36/10, zip is 08736 with excellent credit

    .00085 and 61%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,071
    socals said:

    May I please have the MF, RV and any incentives for 36/10 and 36/12 in zip 90068 with excellent credit for all three XT models - Onyx, Limited and Touring. Thank you!

    36/12
    LTD XT - .00155 and 64%
    ONYX XT - .00145 and 62%
    TOUR XT - .00140 and 62%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, anyway you can stack the loyalty 500 incentive and the Subaru ambassador 500 coupon together?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,601
    metwalla said:

    Hi, anyway you can stack the loyalty 500 incentive and the Subaru ambassador 500 coupon together?

    Sorry, no idea

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Y'all are awesome for providing this info!

    Looking for MF, RV and any incentives in 78745 for a 36/12 Touring XT. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,071
    Akontu said:

    Y'all are awesome for providing this info!

    Looking for MF, RV and any incentives in 78745 for a 36/12 Touring XT. Thanks!

    .00140 and 62%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking for MF & Residual for 2020 Outback:

    Tier 1 in Zip 13057

    Base - 36/12k
    Premium - 36/12k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,071
    gts12 said:

    Looking for MF & Residual for 2020 Outback:

    Tier 1 in Zip 13057

    Base - 36/12k
    Premium - 36/12k

    Base - .00075 and 62%
    Prem - .00085 and 60%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi,

    What is the MF and Residual for a Touring XT 36/12 in the area code 33175.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,601
    erict453 said:

    Hi,

    What is the MF and Residual for a Touring XT 36/12 in the area code 33175.

    Thanks!

    .00140 MF and 62% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • captain_edcaptain_ed Posts: 28
    edited September 2019
    Looking for a little help with this deal. By my math the monthly payment should be $530, not $547. The only way I can get to $547 is if I add that same amount as a first payment to the gross cap cost. Should the first month payment be included in gross cap? Seems like double dipping to me.

    .00140 MF, 62% residual, $0 down, $500 sales tax, $447 additional fees (closing fee, plate transfer, etc.).



    My spreadsheet:


    I haven't begun to negotiate sale price yet, this is just the "internet price" that was provided.

    Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 162,071

    Looking for a little help with this deal. By my math the monthly payment should be $530, not $547. The only way I can get to $547 is if I add that same amount as a first payment to the gross cap cost. Should the first month payment be included in gross cap? Seems like double dipping to me.

    .00140 MF, 62% residual, $0 down, $500 sales tax, $447 additional fees (closing fee, plate transfer, etc.).



    My spreadsheet:


    I haven't begun to negotiate sale price yet, this is just the "internet price" that was provided.

    Thanks!

    No mention of the $595 acquisition fee, which would add about $17/mo to the payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Looking for a little help with this deal. By my math the monthly payment should be $530, not $547. The only way I can get to $547 is if I add that same amount as a first payment to the gross cap cost. Should the first month payment be included in gross cap? Seems like double dipping to me.

    .00140 MF, 62% residual, $0 down, $500 sales tax, $447 additional fees (closing fee, plate transfer, etc.).

    I haven't begun to negotiate sale price yet, this is just the "internet price" that was provided.

    Thanks!

    No mention of the $595 acquisition fee, which would add about $17/mo to the payment.
    Thanks! It was the acquisition fee, but it was $295 rather than $595. Once I mentioned it and they ran the numbers again the monthly came to $539.
Sign In or Register to comment.