2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class Lease Deals and Prices

1356711

Comments

  • lrc300lrc300 Member Posts: 29
    Thanks Michael!
  • buckmed07buckmed07 Member Posts: 38
    Can I get MF, residual, incentives, and loyalty for FWD 36/12 for zip code 75013?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,520
    buckmed07 said:

    Can I get MF, residual, incentives, and loyalty for FWD 36/12 for zip code 75013?

    .00111 and 59%
    $500 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • truetaotruetao Member Posts: 53
    edited October 2020
    Hello. Can you please provide the October MF, RV and dealer incentive/loyalty bonus for a 2021 Mercedes GLA 250 FWD for 36months/7,500miles in zip code 90069? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,520
    truetao said:

    Hello. Can you please provide the October MF, RV and dealer incentive/loyalty bonus for a 2021 Mercedes GLA 250 FWD for 36months/7,500miles in zip code 90069? Thank you!

    .00111 and 61%
    $500 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • darkmatterpulsardarkmatterpulsar Member Posts: 23
    What is the October MF/RV and incentives for 2021 GLA 250 4MATIC 36/12k and 10k? Thanks! Zip is 11743
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,520
    edited October 2020

    What is the October MF/RV and incentives for 2021 GLA 250 4MATIC 36/12k and 10k? Thanks! Zip is 11743

    36/12
    .00103 and 59%
    $500 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lewish32lewish32 Member Posts: 31
    Hello, can I please have MF and RV for a GLA250 4Matic. 36M/10K Zip 04103. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,906
    lewish32 said:

    Hello, can I please have MF and RV for a GLA250 4Matic. 36M/10K Zip 04103. Thank you!

    .00103 MF and 60% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • honey_bunnyhoney_bunny Member Posts: 2
    Hi, can I get RV and MF for GLA250 4Matic, AWD. 36M/10K, zip is 94002. Thank you in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,520

    Hi, can I get RV and MF for GLA250 4Matic, AWD. 36M/10K, zip is 94002. Thank you in advance.

    .00103 and 60%
    $500 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gusygusy Santa ClaraMember Posts: 1
    Hello,
    Can you provide me with the MF, RV and Incentives for the GLA 250 4MATIC and GLA 35 AMG for 36/12 on 95051?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,520
    gusy said:

    Hello,
    Can you provide me with the MF, RV and Incentives for the GLA 250 4MATIC and GLA 35 AMG for 36/12 on 95051?

    Thanks!

    250 - .00103 and 59%; $500 dealer cash
    35 - .00161 and 59%; no incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AlexAlexAlexAlex Member Posts: 31
    Can I please have MF, RV, and incentives for 2021 GLA250 4matic for 36 months 7,500 miles per year zip code 44092?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,520
    AlexAlex said:

    Can I please have MF, RV, and incentives for 2021 GLA250 4matic for 36 months 7,500 miles per year zip code 44092?

    .00103 and 61%
    $500 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wanghop3wanghop3 Member Posts: 7
    Hi, can I get the MF, Residual, and Incentives for a 48 months /10k 2021 Mercedes Benz gla 250 AWD Zip Code is 10001 Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,520
    wanghop3 said:

    Hi, can I get the MF, Residual, and Incentives for a 48 months /10k 2021 Mercedes Benz gla 250 AWD Zip Code is 10001 Thank you!

    .00103 and 52%
    $500 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Tyrone_8694Tyrone_8694 Member Posts: 3
    Hello. Can you please provide the price, MF, RV and incentives for a 2021 Mercedes GLA 250 FWD in 28269? 36M/10K and 36M/12K
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,906

    Hello. Can you please provide the price, MF, RV and incentives for a 2021 Mercedes GLA 250 FWD in 28269? 36M/10K and 36M/12K

    36/12
    .00111 MF and 59% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • holmitanholmitan UtahMember Posts: 62
    Can I get the MF/RV for GLA 250 AWD. Also any incentives for 84094 and 92264. 36/12 term
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,520
    holmitan said:

    Can I get the MF/RV for GLA 250 AWD. Also any incentives for 84094 and 92264. 36/12 term

    .00103 and 59%
    $500 dealer cash

    MB numbers are national

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Nicole101Nicole101 Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2020
    Hello. Can you please provide the MF, RV and incentives for a 2021 Mercedes GLA 250 AWD for 36M/10K miles in 30338? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,520
    Nicole101 said:

    Hello. Can you please provide the MF, RV and incentives for a 2021 Mercedes GLA 250 AWD for 36M/10K miles in 30338? Thank you.

    .00103 and 60%
    $500 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bigduffybigduffy Member Posts: 1
    Hi, could you please share MF/RV and incentives for 2021 GLA 250 AWD for 48M/12K in 95677 area?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,520
    bigduffy said:

    Hi, could you please share MF/RV and incentives for 2021 GLA 250 AWD for 48M/12K in 95677 area?

    .00103 and 51%
    $500 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Cl1996Cl1996 Member Posts: 1
    Hi! Could you share the MF and RV and any available incentives for 2021 GLA250 FWD for 36M/12K in the 32792 area or central Florida?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,520
    Cl1996 said:

    Hi! Could you share the MF and RV and any available incentives for 2021 GLA250 FWD for 36M/12K in the 32792 area or central Florida?

    .00111 and 59%
    $500 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jg73jg73 Member Posts: 25
    Hi! looking for MF and RV for 2021 GLA 250 AWD for 36M/15K in 22182 zip?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,906
    jg73 said:

    Hi! looking for MF and RV for 2021 GLA 250 AWD for 36M/15K in 22182 zip?

    .00103 MF and 57% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Good_friend546Good_friend546 Member Posts: 2
    Hi. Can you give me the MF and residual for GLA amg 35 for 10/12k, 36 months zip 43210. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,906

    Hi. Can you give me the MF and residual for GLA amg 35 for 10/12k, 36 months zip 43210. Thanks

    36/12
    .00161 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • smashn9900smashn9900 Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2020
    Hi,
    I am looking at the MF and residual and Incentives for a GLA 35, 12K 36Months 94109, We are looking at adding most options so if it matters MSRP value would be 60-62k (We currently have a GLC lease that's ending in 5ish month)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,520

    Hi,
    I am looking at the MF and residual and Incentives for a GLA 35, 12K 36Months 94109, We are looking at adding most options so if it matters MSRP value would be 60-62k (We currently have a GLC lease that's ending in 5ish month)

    .00161 and 59%

    Why shop now, when you have 5 months on your current lease?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • smashn9900smashn9900 Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2020
    @Michaell there's a few reason, since most of the options are not "in-stock" and would most likely have to custom order. Also our parking spot is a Swiss stacker where someone that exits almost clips the side of my vehicle. I have already had to fix scratches from people carelessly leaving the garage.
  • damanddamand Member Posts: 7
    May I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2021 GLA250 FWD for 36 months 10,000 miles per year for zip code 28105? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,906
    damand said:

    May I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2021 GLA250 FWD for 36 months 10,000 miles per year for zip code 28105? Thanks!

    .00111 MF and 60% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • absahniabsahni Member Posts: 3
    Hello,

    Can I please have MF and RV for the 2021 GLA250 4Matic. 36M/10K Zip 95133

    Could you also share details on the incentives and Acquisition Fee?

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,520
    absahni said:

    Hello,

    Can I please have MF and RV for the 2021 GLA250 4Matic. 36M/10K Zip 95133

    Could you also share details on the incentives and Acquisition Fee?

    Thank you

    .00103 and 60%
    $500 dealer cash

    $795 acquisition fee, often marked up to $1095 by the dealer

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fase2988fase2988 Member Posts: 14
    2021 GLA250 4Matic 36/7,500, 11590, loyalty information?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,906
    fase2988 said:

    2021 GLA250 4Matic 36/7,500, 11590, loyalty information?

    .00103 MF and 61% residual
    $500 dealer incentive
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fase2988fase2988 Member Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:

    fase2988 said:

    2021 GLA250 4Matic 36/7,500, 11590, loyalty information?

    .00103 MF and 61% residual
    $500 dealer incentive
    $1000 loyalty
    Thank you, dealer is trying to tell me MBFS is not offering the loyalty incentive this month.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,906
    fase2988 said:

    kyfdx said:

    fase2988 said:

    2021 GLA250 4Matic 36/7,500, 11590, loyalty information?

    .00103 MF and 61% residual
    $500 dealer incentive
    $1000 loyalty
    Thank you, dealer is trying to tell me MBFS is not offering the loyalty incentive this month.
    They have no reason to keep it from you, but that isn't the info I have

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • VhdsVhds Member Posts: 5
    Hi,
    May I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2021 GLA250 AWD for 36 months 12,000 miles per year for zip code 07605?
    Also, if they say the acquisition fee is 1095 instead of 795, can we negotiate that? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,520
    Vhds said:

    Hi,
    May I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2021 GLA250 AWD for 36 months 12,000 miles per year for zip code 07605?
    Also, if they say the acquisition fee is 1095 instead of 795, can we negotiate that? Thank you!

    .00097 and 60%
    $750 dealer cash

    Better to knock $300 off the selling price, than get in the weeds on every fee.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • VetoVeto Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2020
    Can I get a MF/RV/loyalty/incentive for 2021 GLA 250 AWD 36/10 in NYC/NJ area. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,520
    Veto said:

    Can I get a MF/RV/loyalty/incentive for 2021 GLA 250 AWD 36/10 in NYC/NJ area. Thank you

    .00097 and 60%
    $750 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • truetaotruetao Member Posts: 53
    Can you please provide the November MF, RV and incentives and loyalty bonus for a 2021 Mercedes GLA 250 FWD for 36months/7,500miles in zip code 90069?
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,906
    truetao said:

    Can you please provide the November MF, RV and incentives and loyalty bonus for a 2021 Mercedes GLA 250 FWD for 36months/7,500miles in zip code 90069?
    Thank you!

    .00105 MF and 61% residual
    $750 incentive

    No loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,906
    kyfdx said:

    fase2988 said:

    kyfdx said:

    fase2988 said:

    2021 GLA250 4Matic 36/7,500, 11590, loyalty information?

    .00103 MF and 61% residual
    $500 dealer incentive
    $1000 loyalty
    Thank you, dealer is trying to tell me MBFS is not offering the loyalty incentive this month.
    They have no reason to keep it from you, but that isn't the info I have
    Appears the dealer may be right. Numbers updated today, and loyalty is gone

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AminSAminS Member Posts: 9
    Hello. Can I get the numbers for 2021 GLA 250 FWD for 92506. 36/10k and 36/12k
Sign In or Register to comment.