2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class Lease Deals and Prices

1246711

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,275
    AminS said:

    Hello. Can I get the numbers for 2021 GLA 250 FWD for 92506. 36/10k and 36/12k

    36/12
    .00105 and 60%
    $750 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AminAmin Member Posts: 16
    There is dealer lease cash in the November programs!? I thought almost nothing had an incentive.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,620
    Amin said:

    There is dealer lease cash in the November programs!? I thought almost nothing had an incentive.

    We don't make it up.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • truetaotruetao Member Posts: 53
    edited November 2020
    2 questions:
    1. If I buy prepaid maintenance for the 2021 GLA250 will Mercedes increase the RV by 1%? I read that Mercedes and Audi do this to incentivize the purchase of prepaid maintenance.
    2. Can I get a better deal using an independent auto lease agent rather than trying to negotiate with the dealer myself?
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,275
    truetao said:

    2 questions:
    1. If I buy prepaid maintenance for the 2022 GLA 250 will Mercedes increase the RV by 1%? I read that Mercedes and Audi do this to incentivize the purchase of prepaid maintenance.
    2. Can I get a better deal using an independent auto lease agent rather than trying to negotiate with the dealer myself?
    Thanks!

    Audi increases the RV by 1%; MB will sometimes add the cost of the maintenance program to the MSRP, which allows it to be residualized

    If you've found us, why pay a broker?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • truetaotruetao Member Posts: 53
    edited November 2020
    You stated the November residual for 2021 GLA250 FWD was 61% for 7,500 miles/36 months. What would the residual be for 10K miles and 12K miles? My current lease ends on December 3. Will the MF and RV change for December and if so, when is the earliest Edmunds will have the December numbers? Is there any advantage to making a deal at the end of November instead of in December?
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,620
    truetao said:

    You stated the November residual for 2021 GLA250 FWD was 61% for 7,500 miles/36 months. What would the residual be for 10K miles and 12K miles? My current lease ends on December 3. Will the MF and RV change for December and if so, when is the earliest Edmunds will have the December numbers? Is there any advantage to making a deal at the end of November instead of in December?
    Thanks!

    -1% or -2%

    New programs start on 12/1. The earliest we'll have them is after that date

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • VhdsVhds Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2020
    Hi,

    I would like to know if this is a good deal.

    Msrp: 41,880
    Selling price: 37999.36
    Total incentive: $1250
    Sales tax: 1102.94
    Bank fee: 1095
    Doc fee: 599
    Registration and dmv fees: 268
    Monthly payment: 420
    Due at signing: 3000 (0 down)

    For 36mon/12,000miles
    Based in NJ

    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,275
    Vhds said:

    Hi,

    I would like to know if this is a good deal.

    Msrp: 41,880
    Selling price: 37999.36
    Total incentive: $1250
    Sales tax: 1102.94
    Bank fee: 1095
    Doc fee: 599
    Registration and dmv fees: 268
    Monthly payment: 420
    Due at signing: 3000 (0 down)

    For 36mon/12,000miles
    Based in NJ

    Thanks in advance!

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • VhdsVhds Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    Vhds said:

    Hi,

    I would like to know if this is a good deal.

    Msrp: 41,880
    Selling price: 37999.36
    Total incentive: $1250
    Sales tax: 1102.94
    Bank fee: 1095
    Doc fee: 599
    Registration and dmv fees: 268
    Monthly payment: 420
    Due at signing: 3000 (0 down)

    For 36mon/12,000miles
    Based in NJ

    Thanks in advance!

    FWD or AWD?
    AWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,275
    Vhds said:

    Michaell said:

    Vhds said:

    Hi,

    I would like to know if this is a good deal.

    Msrp: 41,880
    Selling price: 37999.36
    Total incentive: $1250
    Sales tax: 1102.94
    Bank fee: 1095
    Doc fee: 599
    Registration and dmv fees: 268
    Monthly payment: 420
    Due at signing: 3000 (0 down)

    For 36mon/12,000miles
    Based in NJ

    Thanks in advance!

    FWD or AWD?
    AWD
    .00097 and 59%

    Using the selling price less the incentive, I get $394/mo

    Ask the dealer for a breakdown of the $3000 DAS - if that doesn't cover all the taxes and fees, then it will be added back to the selling price.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • VhdsVhds Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    Vhds said:

    Michaell said:

    Vhds said:

    Hi,

    I would like to know if this is a good deal.

    Msrp: 41,880
    Selling price: 37999.36
    Total incentive: $1250
    Sales tax: 1102.94
    Bank fee: 1095
    Doc fee: 599
    Registration and dmv fees: 268
    Monthly payment: 420
    Due at signing: 3000 (0 down)

    For 36mon/12,000miles
    Based in NJ

    Thanks in advance!

    FWD or AWD?
    AWD
    .00097 and 59%

    Using the selling price less the incentive, I get $394/mo

    Ask the dealer for a breakdown of the $3000 DAS - if that doesn't cover all the taxes and fees, then it will be added back to the selling price.
    I thought the residual value for the vehicle was 60. Is it 59?

    The dealer said he capped bank fee and sales tax into the payment to match $3000 DAS.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,620
    Vhds said:

    Michaell said:

    Vhds said:

    Michaell said:

    Vhds said:

    Hi,

    I would like to know if this is a good deal.

    Msrp: 41,880
    Selling price: 37999.36
    Total incentive: $1250
    Sales tax: 1102.94
    Bank fee: 1095
    Doc fee: 599
    Registration and dmv fees: 268
    Monthly payment: 420
    Due at signing: 3000 (0 down)

    For 36mon/12,000miles
    Based in NJ

    Thanks in advance!

    FWD or AWD?
    AWD
    .00097 and 59%

    Using the selling price less the incentive, I get $394/mo

    Ask the dealer for a breakdown of the $3000 DAS - if that doesn't cover all the taxes and fees, then it will be added back to the selling price.
    I thought the residual value for the vehicle was 60. Is it 59?

    The dealer said he capped bank fee and sales tax into the payment to match $3000 DAS.
    59% residual for 36/12

    The only way to know is to ask for the adjusted CAP cost, and see if it adds up.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • meeso_ppmeeso_pp Member Posts: 39
    Hi, looking for the MF and RV for a 2021 MB GLA AWD, 12K mile vs 15K miles, 48076 zip code, thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,275
    meeso_pp said:

    Hi, looking for the MF and RV for a 2021 MB GLA AWD, 12K mile vs 15K miles, 48076 zip code, thanks!

    36/15
    .00097 and 57%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mjw313mjw313 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2020
    Hi, looking for MF and RV for 2021 GLA AWD, 36/10k, zip 02090. Thank you!
  • westsub17westsub17 Chicago SuburbsMember Posts: 5
    2021 GLA35 AMG. 36/10K, for 94534 zip. What is the MF and RV? Any incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,275
    mjw313 said:

    Hi, looking for MF and RV for 2021 GLA AWD, 36/10k, zip 02090. Thank you!

    .00097 and 60%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,275
    westsub17 said:

    2021 GLA35 AMG. 36/10K, for 94534 zip. What is the MF and RV? Any incentives?

    .00102 and 56%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Mikemnm77Mikemnm77 Member Posts: 6
    Can you please provide MF, residual and all incentives for 2021 GLA 250 36m/10k in 91208.
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,620
    Mikemnm77 said:

    Can you please provide MF, residual and all incentives for 2021 GLA 250 36m/10k in 91208.
    Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Mikemnm77Mikemnm77 Member Posts: 6
    kyfdx said:

    Mikemnm77 said:

    Can you please provide MF, residual and all incentives for 2021 GLA 250 36m/10k in 91208.
    Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?
    Sorry about that, it’s my first post xD.
    Can you please provide MF, residual and all incentives for 2021 GLA 250 FWD 36m/10k in 90621.
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,275
    Mikemnm77 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Mikemnm77 said:

    Can you please provide MF, residual and all incentives for 2021 GLA 250 36m/10k in 91208.
    Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?
    Sorry about that, it’s my first post xD.
    Can you please provide MF, residual and all incentives for 2021 GLA 250 FWD 36m/10k in 90621.
    Thanks
    .00105 and 60%
    $750 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Mikemnm77Mikemnm77 Member Posts: 6
    Can you please provide MF, residual, and all incentives for November/December on a 2021 GLA 250 FWD 36m/10k in 92677.
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,275
    Mikemnm77 said:

    Can you please provide MF, residual, and all incentives for November/December on a 2021 GLA 250 FWD 36m/10k in 92677.
    Thanks

    .00105 and 60%
    $750 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,620
    Mikemnm77 said:

    Can you please provide MF, residual, and all incentives for November/December on a 2021 GLA 250 FWD 36m/10k in 92677.
    Thanks

    November numbers expire on 11/30.

    No info on December

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AlexAlexAlexAlex Member Posts: 31
    Can I please have MF, RV, and incentives for 2021 GLA250 4matic for 36 months 7,500 miles per year zip code 44092?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,620
    AlexAlex said:

    Can I please have MF, RV, and incentives for 2021 GLA250 4matic for 36 months 7,500 miles per year zip code 44092?

    .00097 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SuperCarSuperCar Member Posts: 12
    edited November 2020
    2021 Mercedes gla250 4matic awd. Can I have money factors and residuals for both in NJ:

    12k/36months
    12k/48 months

    Also any incentives on either? Ty
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,275
    SuperCar said:

    2021 Mercedes gla250 4matic awd. Can I have money factors and residuals for both in NJ:

    12k/36months
    12k/48 months

    Also any incentives on either? Ty

    .00097 and 59% / 51%
    $750 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Coop_26Coop_26 Member Posts: 3
    Hi..looking for MF & RV & incentives for 2021 GLA FWD, 12k / 36 months in zip code 90266

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,620
    Coop_26 said:

    Hi..looking for MF & RV & incentives for 2021 GLA FWD, 12k / 36 months in zip code 90266

    Thank you!

    .00105 MF and 59% residual
    $750 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • truetaotruetao Member Posts: 53
    edited November 2020
    Before I pull the trigger I would like to know if this is a good deal:

    2021 GLA250 FWD
    For 36mon/7,500 miles in Los Angeles
    Msrp: $39,645 (incl. 1095 Dest/Del. Fee)
    Selling price: $35,995
    Monthly payment: $427 incl tax
    MF=0.00105 RV=61%
    *Due at signing: $2,795 (Includes Dest/Del. Fee, first month's payment, and Lic, Reg and all other fees. 0 down payment) This amount seems about $700 too high to me! I think they added a mysterious fee that I'm not aware of! I have requested a break down of all the fees.

    Thank you very much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,275
    truetao said:

    Before I pull the trigger I would like to know if this is a good deal:

    2021 GLA250 FWD
    For 36mon/7,500 miles in Los Angeles
    Msrp: $39,645 (incl. 1095 Dest/Del. Fee)
    Selling price: $35,995
    Monthly payment: $427 incl tax
    MF=0.00105 RV=61%
    *Due at signing: $2,795 (Includes Dest/Del. Fee, first month's payment, and Lic, Reg and all other fees. 0 down payment) This amount seems about $700 too high to me! I think they added a mysterious fee that I'm not aware of! I have requested a break down of all the fees.

    Thank you very much!

    I confirm .00105 and 61%

    I agree with the calculations.

    First payment
    $795 acquisition fee (often marked up to $1095 by most dealers)
    DMV costs (roughly 1.1% of MSRP, or roughly $440)
    $85 doc fee in CA
    Some other, but small, gov't fees

    I agree there is around $700 or so buried in there. Let us know what the dealer tells you.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • truetaotruetao Member Posts: 53
    edited November 2020
    In response to my above post, I got this from the dealer:

    Drive Off Break Down:
    First Month’s Payment $427
    License Fee $875
    ACQ Fee (GAP) $1,095
    DOC Fee $85
    CA Tire Fee $7
    AVRS $30
    CAP REDUCTION TAX $5.70
    UPFRONT TAXEX $109.15
    The additional $160 is applied to reduce your cap cost.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,275
    truetao said:

    In response to my above post, I got this from the dealer:

    Drive Off Break Down:
    First Month’s Payment $427
    License Fee $875
    ACQ Fee (GAP) $1,095
    DOC Fee $85
    CA Tire Fee $7
    AVRS $30
    CAP REDUCTION TAX $5.70
    UPFRONT TAXEX $109.15
    The additional $160 is applied to reduce your cap cost.

    Did CA overhaul their registration costs? That seems about twice as much as it used to be.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • truetaotruetao Member Posts: 53
    edited November 2020
    When I used the CA DMV calculator the total came to $515, not $875. I have sent an email to the dealer to explain. I also don't understand why the $160 to reduce my cap cost!
    Other than that, do you think this is a good deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,275
    truetao said:

    When I used the CA DMV calculator the total came to $515, not $875. I have sent an email to the dealer to explain. I also don't understand why the $160 to reduce my cap cost!
    Other than that, do you think this is a good deal?

    Until we get some clarity on the issues, it's hard for us to say.

    The $160 makes the total due from you a nice, round number.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Patientyam30Patientyam30 Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

    Can you please provide the MF and RV for a 2021 GLA FWD 36 M 10K/12K for 78704? Also can you please provide the incremental increase per MSD?

    Thank you for your time
  • SuperCarSuperCar Member Posts: 12
    Hi can I have updated numbers for December for 2021 Mercedes gla250 4matic awd. Can I have money factors and residuals for both in NJ:

    12k/36months
    12k/48 months

    Also any incentives on either? Ty
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,275

    Hello,

    Can you please provide the MF and RV for a 2021 GLA FWD 36 M 10K/12K for 78704? Also can you please provide the incremental increase per MSD?

    Thank you for your time

    36/12
    .00105 and 59%
    $750 dealer cash

    The decrease for each MSD is .00007; max 10 allowed

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,620
    SuperCar said:

    Hi can I have updated numbers for December for 2021 Mercedes gla250 4matic awd. Can I have money factors and residuals for both in NJ:

    12k/36months
    12k/48 months

    Also any incentives on either? Ty

    .00097 MF
    59%/51% residual

    $750 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • batboy1batboy1 Member Posts: 27
    Can I please get December MF and residual for 2021 MB GLA250 4matic, 36/10, in 19312?
    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,620
    batboy1 said:

    Can I please get December MF and residual for 2021 MB GLA250 4matic, 36/10, in 19312?
    Thank you

    .00097 MF and 60% residual
    $750 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mistacarmistacar Member Posts: 8
    Can I please get December numbers for 2021 GLA 250 FWD, 36/15K, 94403.
    Besides lease incentives, are there loyalty incentives this month?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,620
    mistacar said:

    Can I please get December numbers for 2021 GLA 250 FWD, 36/15K, 94403.
    Besides lease incentives, are there loyalty incentives this month?

    .00105 MF and 57% residual
    $750 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • batboy1batboy1 Member Posts: 27
    Looking to build a GLA250 for delivery in February or March, and got the following message from my dealer. Is this legit? 3% is pretty severe.

    "Starting February 2nd, 2021, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services will change 2021 GLA250 that have a MSRP of $48,200 or higher, they will receive a 3% reduction on the residual value. This change will also be implemented on A-Class all the way up to the GLC-Class."
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,620
    batboy1 said:

    Looking to build a GLA250 for delivery in February or March, and got the following message from my dealer. Is this legit? 3% is pretty severe.

    "Starting February 2nd, 2021, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services will change 2021 GLA250 that have a MSRP of $48,200 or higher, they will receive a 3% reduction on the residual value. This change will also be implemented on A-Class all the way up to the GLC-Class."

    It's possible. They just started putting an MRM on the E-Class, last month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 2004for2004for Member Posts: 18
    Hi, Can you please provide the RV, MF and any incentives for 2021 GLA250 AWD, 36m/10K for zip code 95014?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,275
    2004for said:

    Hi, Can you please provide the RV, MF and any incentives for 2021 GLA250 AWD, 36m/10K for zip code 95014?

    .00097 and 60%
    $750 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.