2021 Mercedes E-Class Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
edited September 2020 in Mercedes-Benz
Ask your 2021 E-Class lease questions here! Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456716

Comments

  • saleem7saleem7 Member Posts: 17
    Hi Michael,
    Do you have MF, RV, incentives on 2021 E350 and E450 4matic for 36/15 in zip 01719? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    saleem7 said:

    Hi Michael,
    Do you have MF, RV, incentives on 2021 E350 and E450 4matic for 36/15 in zip 01719? Thanks

    350: .00065 MF and 53% residual
    450: .00162 MF and 55% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aasamad2aasamad2 Member Posts: 4
    Hello, can I get MF, RV, and incentives for e350 4matic 36/10 in 14221? Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    aasamad2 said:

    Hello, can I get MF, RV, and incentives for e350 4matic 36/10 in 14221? Thank you

    .00065 MF and 56% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DaveM87DaveM87 Member Posts: 173
    Good evening,
    Do u have mf/res for 2021 e350 awd, zip code 10463?
    36/7.5
    48/7.5
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    DaveM87 said:

    Good evening,
    Do u have mf/res for 2021 e350 awd, zip code 10463?
    36/7.5
    48/7.5
    Thanks

    .00065 and 57% / 48%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DaveM87DaveM87 Member Posts: 173
    Thank you
  • CoreyJBCoreyJB Member Posts: 2
    2021 E450 in 70817. What is MF and Residual for 36 and 48 month at 10K miles?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    CoreyJB said:

    2021 E450 in 70817. What is MF and Residual for 36 and 48 month at 10K miles?

    What body style?
    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • CoreyJBCoreyJB Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    CoreyJB said:

    2021 E450 in 70817. What is MF and Residual for 36 and 48 month at 10K miles?

    What body style?
    RWD or AWD?
    Michaell said:

    CoreyJB said:

    2021 E450 in 70817. What is MF and Residual for 36 and 48 month at 10K miles?

    What body style?
    RWD or AWD?
    2021 E450 sedan. It only comes as AWD.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    Michaell said:

    CoreyJB said:

    2021 E450 in 70817. What is MF and Residual for 36 and 48 month at 10K miles?

    What body style?
    RWD or AWD?
    2021 E450 sedan. It only comes as AWD.



    .00162 and 58% / 50%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SmokyJoeSmokyJoe FloridaMember Posts: 2
    Hi Michael. New to forum so hope I'm in right place to ask question. Do you have MF / RV for 2021 E450, Zip code 34201. 24/10K and 36/10K. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    SmokyJoe said:

    Hi Michael. New to forum so hope I'm in right place to ask question. Do you have MF / RV for 2021 E450, Zip code 34201. 24/10K and 36/10K. Thanks

    Sedan?

    .00162 MF
    65%/58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • buckmed07buckmed07 Member Posts: 42
    Can I get MF, residual, incentives, and loyalty for E350 FWD 36/12 zip 75013?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    buckmed07 said:

    Can I get MF, residual, incentives, and loyalty for E350 FWD 36/12 zip 75013?

    The 350 is RWD :smile:

    .00094 and 56%
    No incentives
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DKNYCDKNYC Member Posts: 9
    Hi when you get a chance Oct numbers for 2021 E350 AWD, MF & Residual 36/7500, zip = 10022.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    DKNYC said:

    Hi when you get a chance Oct numbers for 2021 E350 AWD, MF & Residual 36/7500, zip = 10022.

    .00065 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • x4everx4ever Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2020
    Hi, I like to know Oct MF, Residual, incentives, and loyalty for 2021 E350 AWD Sedan, 2021 E450 AWD Sedan and 2021 E53 Sedan: 36/7500, 36/10000 and 36/12000 zip:20817
    Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    x4ever said:

    Hi, I like to know Oct MF, Residual, incentives, and loyalty for 2021 E350 AWD Sedan, 2021 E450 AWD Sedan and 2021 E53 Sedan: 36/7500, 36/10000 and 36/12000 zip:20817
    Thanks in advance!

    36/12

    350: .00065 MF and 55% residual
    450: .00162 MF and 57% residual
    53: Standard MF and 56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • petmorg0petmorg0 Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2020
    Hello what’s the MF RV and incentives on a 2020 E 450 coupe. 36/10K thanks zip 77057
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    petmorg0 said:

    Hello what’s the MF RV and incentives on a 2020 E 450 coupe. 36/10K thanks zip 77057

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • petmorg0petmorg0 Member Posts: 4
    RWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    petmorg0 said:

    Hello what’s the MF RV and incentives on a 2020 E 450 coupe. 36/10K thanks zip 77057

    petmorg0 said:

    RWD

    .00050 MF and 54% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • amp512amp512 Member Posts: 41
    edited October 2020
    Hi there:

    Can you please provide MF and residual for the following for zip code 07054?

    All Sedans:

    1. 2021 E350 4MATIC - 7500 miles/year, 36 month lease
    2. 2021 E350 4MATIC - 10000 miles/year, 36 month lease
    3. 2021 E350 4MATIC - 12000 miles/year, 36 month lease
    4. 2021 E450 4MATIC - 10000 miles/year, 36 month lease
    5. 2021 E450 4MATIC - 12000 miles/year, 36 month lease

    Also can confirm if xMSD discount available with MBFS on 2021 E models?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    amp512 said:

    Hi there:

    Can you please provide MF and residual for the following for zip code 07054?

    All Sedans:

    1. 2021 E350 4MATIC - 7500 miles/year, 36 month lease
    2. 2021 E350 4MATIC - 10000 miles/year, 36 month lease
    3. 2021 E350 4MATIC - 12000 miles/year, 36 month lease
    4. 2021 E450 4MATIC - 10000 miles/year, 36 month lease
    5. 2021 E450 4MATIC - 12000 miles/year, 36 month lease

    Also can confirm if xMSD discount available with MBFS on 2021 E models?

    36/12
    350 - .00065 and 55%
    450 - .00162 and 57%
    No incentives

    Yes, MSDs can be used.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tmascotmasco Member Posts: 13
    Hi,
    Please provide me with the MF and RV for the E450 Wagon AWD, 36/15 zip 06883 CT.
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    tmasco said:

    Hi,
    Please provide me with the MF and RV for the E450 Wagon AWD, 36/15 zip 06883 CT.
    Thanks

    Standard MF and 52%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • heatboy5heatboy5 Member Posts: 10
    Just here to share my deal - because I know it really helps prospective buyers on their journey.

    2021 Mercedes Benz E350 with 4Matic and Premium Package
    MSRP $60,000
    Selling Price $56,500
    36 months/12K Miles
    Security Deposit/MSD maxed at 10 (Rate buy down)
    ~$4100 Down at signing(Taxes, fees, first month payment, $750 cap cost due to trade equity/tax break)
    $633/month

    I'm sure it's not the best deal, but given the fact that they just arrived last week, it's not too bad with 6% off MSRP. Good luck! Programs on the 450s are pretty bad at the moment.

    Oh, and i'm located in New Jersey
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    heatboy5 said:

    Just here to share my deal - because I know it really helps prospective buyers on their journey.

    2021 Mercedes Benz E350 with 4Matic and Premium Package
    MSRP $60,000
    Selling Price $56,500
    36 months/12K Miles
    Security Deposit/MSD maxed at 10 (Rate buy down)
    ~$4100 Down at signing(Taxes, fees, first month payment, $750 cap cost due to trade equity/tax break)
    $633/month

    I'm sure it's not the best deal, but given the fact that they just arrived last week, it's not too bad with 6% off MSRP. Good luck! Programs on the 450s are pretty bad at the moment.

    Oh, and i'm located in New Jersey

    Congrats! Thanks for the report.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • santravellersantraveller Member Posts: 10
    edited October 2020
    Hello, can I please get MF, RV, and incentives for the 2021 E350 RWD?

    24 months and 36 months / 7.5K and 10k
    92103

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893

    Hello, can I please get MF, RV, and incentives for the 2021 E350 RWD?

    24 months and 36 months / 7.5K and 10k
    92103

    Thanks!

    .00094 MF
    64%/57% residual for 24/36 mo, 10K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • alanek1alanek1 Member Posts: 33
    edited October 2020
    Can I get the money factor and residual for a 2021 450 sedan awd?
    What is the highest discount can I expect?
    Also how do I know the numbers aren't being padded by the salesman?
    TiA
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    alanek1 said:

    Can I get the money factor and residual for a 2021 450 sedan awd?
    What is the highest discount can I expect?
    Also how do I know the numbers aren't being padded by the salesman?
    TiA

    36/15
    .00162 and 55%

    Pricing information is here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

    Now that you have the right information, you can compare it to what the dealer presents.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • x4everx4ever Member Posts: 2
    Thanks info! Btw, what is number for standard MF right now?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    x4ever said:

    Thanks info! Btw, what is number for standard MF right now?

    .00165 MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • alanek1alanek1 Member Posts: 33
    edited October 2020
    Thanks, I'm sorry it was for 36/10 on the 2021 E450 sedan.
    Also the 2021 prices don't seem to be available yet.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    alanek1 said:

    Thanks, I'm sorry it was for 36/10 on the 2021 E450 sedan.
    Also the 2021 prices don't seem to be available yet.

    58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • averageguy6averageguy6 Member Posts: 6
    Just lease a 2021 E350 zip:92801. Don't know if its a good deal or not let me know.
    A buddy of mine is also turning his in and renewing lease. Thanks, any suggestions would help.

    MSRP: $57000 Paid: $54184.60
    36months/12k miles
    Max security deposit
    $2558.46 drive off
    Waived 3 payments of $707 from previous lease
    Had to pay $1500 for excess miles from previous lease

    End: $725.01 monthly payment


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343

    Just lease a 2021 E350 zip:92801. Don't know if its a good deal or not let me know.
    A buddy of mine is also turning his in and renewing lease. Thanks, any suggestions would help.

    MSRP: $57000 Paid: $54184.60
    36months/12k miles
    Max security deposit
    $2558.46 drive off
    Waived 3 payments of $707 from previous lease
    Had to pay $1500 for excess miles from previous lease

    End: $725.01 monthly payment


    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • averageguy6averageguy6 Member Posts: 6

    Just lease a 2021 E350 zip:92801. Don't know if its a good deal or not let me know.
    A buddy of mine is also turning his in and renewing lease. Thanks, any suggestions would help.

    MSRP: $57000 Paid: $54184.60
    36months/12k miles
    Max security deposit
    $2558.46 drive off
    Waived 3 payments of $707 from previous lease
    Had to pay $1500 for excess miles from previous lease

    End: $725.01 monthly payment


    RWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343

    Just lease a 2021 E350 zip:92801. Don't know if its a good deal or not let me know.
    A buddy of mine is also turning his in and renewing lease. Thanks, any suggestions would help.

    MSRP: $57000 Paid: $54184.60
    36months/12k miles
    Max security deposit
    $2558.46 drive off
    Waived 3 payments of $707 from previous lease
    Had to pay $1500 for excess miles from previous lease

    End: $725.01 monthly payment


    RWD
    .00094 and 56%
    No incentives

    If you've signed for it, what good is our opinion? :wink:

    Assuming 9% sales tax, I get just under $700/mo, using .00024 as the adjusted MF (after MSDs).

    Either the MF was marked up before the MSDs, or the adjusted cap cost is higher than the selling price.

    Not a bad deal, but maybe could have been slightly better.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • averageguy6averageguy6 Member Posts: 6
    edited October 2020
    My buddy is getting one too and wanted to see if any changes could be made. Yes, this one is sign for already.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343

    My buddy is getting one too and wanted to see if any changes could be made. Yes, this one is sign for already.

    You want to confirm all the numbers before signing - and, of course, a lower price is always better.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • reloadxreloadx Member Posts: 34
    edited October 2020
    Hi, could I please have the MF/RV for a 2021 E450 Coupe RWD 24/12 and 36/12 for zip 92618 and 2021 E53 Coupe. Also any incentives or rebates Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    reloadx said:

    Hi, could I please have the MF/RV for a 2021 E450 Coupe RWD 24/12 and 36/12 for zip 92618 and 2021 E53 Coupe. Also any incentives or rebates Thank you.

    450 - .00050 and 55% / 53%
    E53 - Standard MF and 62% / 56%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • madmax700madmax700 Member Posts: 38
    Hello.

    Can I get the residual and money factor on a

    2021 E350 4matic 11758

    36/10 & 36/7.5

    And the one pay money factor as well.

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    madmax700 said:

    Hello.

    Can I get the residual and money factor on a

    2021 E350 4matic 11758

    36/10 & 36/7.5

    And the one pay money factor as well.

    Thank you

    36/10
    .00065 MF and 56% residual

    Single pay should drop it to .00005 or .00001 MF, whichever is their minimum.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • averageguy6averageguy6 Member Posts: 6
    Hello.

    Can I get the residual and money factor on a

    2021 E350 Sedan 91748
    2020 E350 Sedan 91748

    36/12 & 36/15 on both

    Also can confirm if xMSD discount available with MBFS on 2021 and 2020 E models?

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343

    Hello.

    Can I get the residual and money factor on a

    2021 E350 Sedan 91748
    2020 E350 Sedan 91748

    36/12 & 36/15 on both

    Also can confirm if xMSD discount available with MBFS on 2021 and 2020 E models?

    Thank you

    RWD or AWD?

    Please post 2020 E-Class questions here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/57803/mercedes-benz/e-class/2020-mercedes-e-class-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • averageguy6averageguy6 Member Posts: 6
    RWD...Thanks
Sign In or Register to comment.