-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2021 Subaru Outback Lease Deals and Prices

griffin5griffin5 Member Posts: 21
edited September 2020 in Subaru
Do you have the MF and residual on a 2021 Outback Limited XT 3 year/15K?
«13456712

Comments

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,083
    griffin5 said:

    Do you have the MF and residual on a 2021 Outback Limited XT 3 year/15K?

    We don't have the lease programs for the 2021 model, yet.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jeqqqqqqjeqqqqqq Member Posts: 5
    Do you have MF and RV for 2021 Outback Touring 36/10k zip 07456? Thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,083
    jeqqqqqq said:

    Do you have MF and RV for 2021 Outback Touring 36/10k zip 07456? Thanks

    .00095 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jeqqqqqqjeqqqqqq Member Posts: 5
    Thanks kyfdx. Any dealer specials besides that?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,083
    jeqqqqqq said:

    Thanks kyfdx. Any dealer specials besides that?

    I don't have any info on that

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    derekc4derekc4 Member Posts: 134
    34685 premium 12k, thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,083
    derekc4 said:

    34685 premium 12k, thanks

    36/12
    .00100 MF and 62% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Ibowl4foodIbowl4food Member Posts: 29
    Could I please get the MF and RV for a 2021 Subaru Outback Limited at 10k for 36 months in 60102? Thanks!
  • Options
    derekc4derekc4 Member Posts: 134
    edited October 2020
    Good morning,
    Premium
    Limited 2.5
    Onyx
    34685 12k
    Thank you
  • Options
    grnteg98grnteg98 Member Posts: 15
    can i get numbers(mf/res/inc) on a limited xt 2.5 @ 36/12 & 36/10 zip 15089

    Thanks!
  • Options
    griffin5griffin5 Member Posts: 21
    Hello!
    What are mf and residual for an Outback Limited XT 36/15K?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,051

    Could I please get the MF and RV for a 2021 Subaru Outback Limited at 10k for 36 months in 60102? Thanks!

    2.5i or XT?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,051
    griffin5 said:

    Hello!
    What are mf and residual for an Outback Limited XT 36/15K?

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,051
    derekc4 said:

    Good morning,
    Premium
    Limited 2.5
    Onyx
    34685 12k
    Thank you

    .00100 and 62%
    .00100 and 61%
    .00135 and 63%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,051
    grnteg98 said:

    can i get numbers(mf/res/inc) on a limited xt 2.5 @ 36/12 & 36/10 zip 15089

    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00140 and 64%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Cosmic27Cosmic27 Member Posts: 20
    Hello, Could I please have MF/RV/incentives for a 2021 Outback Limited 2.5 for 36/12 and 36/15 in 05301 for October? Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,083
    Cosmic27 said:

    Hello, Could I please have MF/RV/incentives for a 2021 Outback Limited 2.5 for 36/12 and 36/15 in 05301 for October? Thank you!

    36/15
    .00100 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Ibowl4foodIbowl4food Member Posts: 29
    Michaell said:

    Could I please get the MF and RV for a 2021 Subaru Outback Limited at 10k for 36 months in 60102? Thanks!

    2.5i or XT?
    2.5i
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,051

    Michaell said:

    Could I please get the MF and RV for a 2021 Subaru Outback Limited at 10k for 36 months in 60102? Thanks!

    2.5i or XT?
    2.5i
    .00100 and 62%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    griffin5griffin5 Member Posts: 21
    Michaell said:

    griffin5 said:

    Hello!
    What are mf and residual for an Outback Limited XT 36/15K?

    What is your location?
    07928
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,051
    griffin5 said:

    Michaell said:

    griffin5 said:

    Hello!
    What are mf and residual for an Outback Limited XT 36/15K?

    What is your location?
    07928
    .00115 and 61%
    $400 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    dolphingreydolphingrey Member Posts: 58
    Hi,

    Can I get numbers for 36/10, 94597 for the following:

    Limited
    Limited XT
    Touring
    Touring XT
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,051

    Hi,

    Can I get numbers for 36/10, 94597 for the following:

    Limited
    Limited XT
    Touring
    Touring XT

    .00100 and 62%
    .00140 and 65%
    .00095 and 61%
    .00140 and 64%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    macky312macky312 Member Posts: 15
    edited October 2020
    Hi,

    Can I get numbers for 36/10 and 36/12, plus incentives, zip: 84060 for the following:

    Limited
    Limited XT
    Touring
    Touring XT
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,051
    macky312 said:

    Hi,

    Can I get numbers for 36/10 and 36/12, plus incentives, zip: 84060 for the following:

    Limited
    Limited XT
    Touring
    Touring XT

    36/12
    .00100 and 61%
    .00140 and 64%
    .00095 and 60%
    .00140 and 63%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    macky312macky312 Member Posts: 15
    What about for the 2020 models? same constraints as above
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,051
    macky312 said:

    What about for the 2020 models? same constraints as above

    Post into the 2020 Outback thread, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/57954/subaru/outback/2020-subaru-outback-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    madcity2madcity2 Member Posts: 54
    Outback limited 36/12 in zip 53703. Much thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,051
    madcity2 said:

    Outback limited 36/12 in zip 53703. Much thanks

    2.5i or XT?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    LandA220LandA220 Member Posts: 4
    Good Evening. Time to look for the "sweet spot" among models and mileage.
    Please let me know the numbers on a:
    2021 Outback Limited 36/17K in 48306
    2021 Outback Onyx 36/17k in 48306
    2021 Outback Premium 36/17k in 48306

    Thanks a ton. Also, let me know if 15K miles or a different term length provides for a better bang for the buck.
    Thanks again
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,051
    LandA220 said:

    Good Evening. Time to look for the "sweet spot" among models and mileage.
    Please let me know the numbers on a:
    2021 Outback Limited 36/17K in 48306
    2021 Outback Onyx 36/17k in 48306
    2021 Outback Premium 36/17k in 48306

    Thanks a ton. Also, let me know if 15K miles or a different term length provides for a better bang for the buck.
    Thanks again

    Limited - 2.5i or XT?

    We only have 15K residuals available to us; you'll have to ask your dealer how the extra miles affect the residual.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    LandA220LandA220 Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    LandA220 said:

    Good Evening. Time to look for the "sweet spot" among models and mileage.
    Please let me know the numbers on a:
    2021 Outback Limited 36/17K in 48306
    2021 Outback Onyx 36/17k in 48306
    2021 Outback Premium 36/17k in 48306

    Thanks a ton. Also, let me know if 15K miles or a different term length provides for a better bang for the buck.
    Thanks again

    Limited - 2.5i or XT?

    We only have 15K residuals available to us; you'll have to ask your dealer how the extra miles affect the residual.
    Limited 2.5i.
    Thanks again.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,083
    LandA220 said:

    Michaell said:

    LandA220 said:

    Good Evening. Time to look for the "sweet spot" among models and mileage.
    Please let me know the numbers on a:
    2021 Outback Limited 36/17K in 48306
    2021 Outback Onyx 36/17k in 48306
    2021 Outback Premium 36/17k in 48306

    Thanks a ton. Also, let me know if 15K miles or a different term length provides for a better bang for the buck.
    Thanks again

    Limited - 2.5i or XT?

    We only have 15K residuals available to us; you'll have to ask your dealer how the extra miles affect the residual.
    Limited 2.5i.
    Thanks again.
    36/15
    .00100 MF and 59% residual
    .00095 MF and 62% residual
    .00100 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    madcity2madcity2 Member Posts: 54
    Sorry, trying to get the hang of this forum.
    Outback 2021 limited and touring 2.5
    36/12 in zip 52703
  • Options
    madcity2madcity2 Member Posts: 54
    Sorry zip is 53703
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,083
    madcity2 said:

    Sorry, trying to get the hang of this forum.
    Outback 2021 limited and touring 2.5
    36/12 in zip 52703

    madcity2 said:

    Sorry zip is 53703

    LTD: .00100 MF and 61% residual
    Tour: .00095 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    deegedeege Member Posts: 54
    Hi, could you provide the RV/MF and any incentives on a 2021 Outback Premium, Limited and Onyx XT for a 36/12k lease in zip 12302. Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,051
    deege said:

    Hi, could you provide the RV/MF and any incentives on a 2021 Outback Premium, Limited and Onyx XT for a 36/12k lease in zip 12302. Thank you!

    LTD - 2.5i or XT?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Andy604Andy604 Member Posts: 23
    Hello, will you please provide numbers for 36/12 Onyx XT and Limited XT in SC, 29464? Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,051
    Andy604 said:

    Hello, will you please provide numbers for 36/12 Onyx XT and Limited XT in SC, 29464? Thanks!

    LTD XT - .00140 and 64%
    Onyx XT - .00135 and 63%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    runner22runner22 Member Posts: 14
    Hello all;
    Can I get MF/Residual on Premium and LTD in zip 10601.
    Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,051
    runner22 said:

    Hello all;
    Can I get MF/Residual on Premium and LTD in zip 10601.
    Thank you!

    36/15
    LTD - .00055 and 57%
    PREM - .00035 and 57%
    $400 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    runner22runner22 Member Posts: 14
    Those are same money factors I got for the 2020. Is that correct?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,083
    runner22 said:

    Those are same money factors I got for the 2020. Is that correct?

    Nope

    .00100 MF
    59%/60% residual for LTD/Premium

    Sorry about that.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    runner22runner22 Member Posts: 14
    Thank you! Appreciate it.
  • Options
    EyecarlEyecarl Member Posts: 20
    Can you please provide the October MF, RV and incentives for the 2020 Outback limited XT for 36/10 in the 91201 zip?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,083
    Eyecarl said:

    Can you please provide the October MF, RV and incentives for the 2020 Outback limited XT for 36/10 in the 91201 zip?

    Please re-post for 2020 models, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/57954/subaru/outback/2020-subaru-outback-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    EyecarlEyecarl Member Posts: 20

    Can you please provide the October MF, RV and incentives for the 2021 Outback limited XT for 36/10 in the 91201 zip?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,051
    Eyecarl said:


    Can you please provide the October MF, RV and incentives for the 2021 Outback limited XT for 36/10 in the 91201 zip?

    .00140 and 65%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    BoniBoni Member Posts: 12
    Hi,

    Can I get numbers for 36/10 and 36/12, plus incentives, zip: 19128 for the following: Base, Premium and Limited. Thank you!
Sign In or Register to comment.