Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Tundra vs the Big 3 Continued IV

Comments

• ryanbabryanbab Posts: 7,240
    Tim if you talk 2500's then one group gets excluded

Ryan
    Whats your point? You copy and repaste the same thing in every topic.

Ryan
  • mgdvhmanmgdvhman Posts: 4,162
    ...sounds familiar....

- Tim
  • : I am concerned (timothyadavis) Fri 13 Oct '00 (06:33 AM)

that I remain me. The rest of you are on your
    own! ;-)
    I love it!
  • swobigswobig Posts: 634
    you had your own little battle with who's who remember? What was that other name you had?? Beer drinking something...must be a self portrait above eh? When's rube comming back???
    ....I had been booted for a bit....but made it very obvious who I was...that was fun...i forgot all about Tom Dunkel....screen name 2500LT

- Tim
    I can't believe you got the boot - LOL - we've lost a few good ones that way...
    ..But I came back!..(same name)

I guess Edmunds needed me...

LOL

- Tim
  • bamatundrabamatundra Posts: 1,583
    You are the one who stated "idealogical reasons". I said it many times - I don't care why you changed your identity. You are the one who stated "idealogical reasons" - not me.

Now it is clear that you don't know what "ideological" means or how to spell it. Why didn't you just say so?

I choose not to reveal personal information, so I respect your choice not to.
  • bamatundrabamatundra Posts: 1,583
    I'm sorry to hear about the major repairs you have had done to your "full size" Shakerado. Normally I would suggest you get rid of your lemon quick, but now that Consumer Reports rates your truck as a used vehicle to avoid, it probably isn't worth much.

It's also too bad about those WEAK rear disc brakes your truck has.

Just keep telling yourself "But it has a BIG back seat."

Quad - "Mah truck is bigger than yourn." LOL
    still jabboring about idea reasons or whatever huh bama? Why dont u put it aside and move on like the subject did

Ryan
  • bcobco Posts: 756
    i concede...my use and spelling of the word "ideological" were incorrect. i'm glad that finally, over 2 months later, you've accepted and begun to respect the fact that i no longer want my personal information available in this forum. you have my sincerest apologies for incorrectly using a word. at the time, i didn't feel it was necessary to get everyone fired up and pointing fingers about "who would do such a thing." it's nice to think that we'll be able to move on now.

bco
  • get along?". Does anyone know where I can get a decal of that nasty little boy relieving himself on a Tundra? You know like the ones Ford drivers put on there windows of him wizzing on a Chevy. I would think there would be a big market for them since it would be one of those universal products that would fit all of the Ford, Dodge, and Chevys on the road!
  • The big difference is that there are enough Chevy's around to allow for sufficient relief. If one had to hold it until a Tundra came by.... well, suffice it to say that urologists would have a lot more work! ;-)

Sorry, Tundrists, it was just there! And I have no willpower whatsoever....
  • But I still think it was funny....
  • I just want to get one of those decals to keep as a collectable. I don't think the current Tundra will be around too long. Too little and too late! Some say that it could be a miniature f150! It kind of reminds me of light beer! Less filling and less fun!
  • Both Honda and Toyota managed to top the sales charts for family cars (Honda and now Camry) when most of us would have laughed at the idea back when they first broke into that segment. As strange as it sounds now, I would be really slow to assume that Toyota can't do the same with pickups....
  • obyoneobyone Posts: 8,054
    think Toyota needs another stab at it....this one didn't go over so well. But it came closer than that T100 joke...
    but it's just so much better!!!
  • Whats with them tells on how them little ones be better now? Put them ones to work on that farm, that will test em but quick. Some folks just aint gettin it now, they cant be seein that truth with them own eyeballs for sure. Good luck on this one now!
    That you?

- Tim
  • rwellbaum2rwellbaum2 Posts: 1,006
    Rube,
    Explain them chevy frayed wires, cross-threaded bolts, clunking rear-end and steering that wears out right after the warranty expires. Your feeble old tobacco stained brain can't comprehend what we all know. $33,000 Chevy truck = repair after repair after repair...!!
    33K msrp not actual out the door price. RWELL why cant you understand that????

Ryan
    ...driving "the truck that just wasn't quite big enough"....aka Tundra will do that to people...

as I've said.....where's the 2500/3500 Tundra?....I guess they gotta make a 1500 size first!?

Dohh!

- Tim
  • Them folks aint got the envy, they be mad. They got tricked into buyin em, and now they be knowin it just be this years t100 one! That factory has tricked a few, but not too many. If ya goin work em, get ya a full size big3 one. Good luck on this one now!
    haha hes back !!!!!

Ryan
  • bcobco Posts: 756
    post #404 mission accomplished...
    Yep BCO way to go!!! This topic is back on track

Ryan
  • ratboy3ratboy3 Posts: 324
    The posts here are hilarious as I have said before. But it's sad to run into a live person with such bitterness towards my rice burner. Yep ran into one the other day. Came out of nowhere and screamed at me to take my [non-permissible content removed] truck back to where it came from (apparently he hates Indiana?!)or at least drive it like a man (doing 47 on a 45)
    I couldn't quite hear the rest of his rambling because he's got those really loud tires and those double exhaust things. Last thing I saw before he sped off was the mud flaps with the Yosamite Sam character saying 'Back off!'. I guess he really hates [non-permissible content removed] and my kind, yeah I am of Asian background.
    He better not hate indiana. Ill have to show him a little something about how indiana people settle things. RATBOY keep me updated if he bothers you anymore or talks bad about indiana. Thanks

Ryan
This discussion has been closed.