Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently tried to purchase a new vehicle after being out of the market for a while and found that prices were much higher than you expected? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 1/22 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 Lexus RX 350 Lease Questions

1356724

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 135,042

    @pan804 said:
    Hi,

    Can you pls tell me how much can i negotiate with the following deal in Southern California?

                                              Retail
    

    Vehicle Base Model ....................: $ 40795.00
    Total Accessories .....................: $ 6399.00

    STANDARD FEATURES

    • 3.5 Liter 270HP Four Cam 24-Valve V6 Engine
    • with Variable Valve Timing (VVT-i)
    • 6-Sp Automatic Transmission w/"Snow Mode"
    • 18" Aluminum Alloy Wheels
    • Tire Pressure Monitoring System
    • 10 Airbags: Driver & Front Passenger: Front, Knee
    • & Side (6), Rear Side (2), Side Curtain (2)
    • Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic
    • Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) & Brake Assist
    • Automatic On/Off Headlamps/Integrated Fog Lamps
    • LED Daytime Running Lamps (DRL)
    • Vehicle Theft-Deterrent Sys w/Engine Immobilizer
    • Safety Connect: Automatic Collision Notification,
    • Stolen Vehicle Location, Emergency Assist Button
    • (SOS), and Enhanced Roadside Assistance
    • (1-year trial subscription included)
    • Lexus 12 speaker Premium Display Audio System,
    • HD Radio w/ iTunes tagging, USB iPod/MP3 Control,
    • SiriusXM Satellite Radio (90-day All Access trial
    • subscription included)
    • Backup Camera
    • Auto Dual Zone Climate Control Sys w/Rear Vents
    • 10-Way Power Front Seats
    • Power Tilt-and-Telescopic Steering Column
    • Reclining/Sliding 40/20/40 Split Rear Seat
    • Power Back Door
    • Rear View Mirror - Auto Dimming, Homelink Garage
    • Door Opener
    • SmartAccess Passive Entry System
    • Genuine Wood Interior Trim
    • Multi-Information Display with Lexus Personalized
    • Settings, Trip Computer & Outside Temp Display
    • Tonneau Cover
      Retail Total
      Vehicle Base Model ..........................:$ 40795.00 $ 40795.00
      DVD Premium Audio for Navigation ...........
      Heated and Ventilated Front Seats .......... 640.00
      Navigation System with Voice Command ....... 1915.00
      Lexus Enform with Destination Assist and ...
      eDestination, SiriusXM NavTraffic, NavWeather
      Stocks, Sports & Fuel prices (1-year trial .
      subscription included), Subscription-Free Enf
      App Suite ..................................
      Intuitive Parking Assist ................... 500.00
      Premium Package w/Blind Spot Monitor System: 2760.00
      Leather Trim Interior, Blind Spot Monitor Sys
      One-Touch Open/Close Moonroof, Power-folding
      Electrochromic Heated Outside Mirrors, Driver
      Seat/Steering/Mirror Memory-3 settings, Roof
      Wood & Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel & Shift 330.00
      Cargo Mat,Cargo Net,Wheel Lock & Key Glove . 254.00
      --------- ---------
      Total Accessories ...........................: $ 6399.00 $ 6399.00
      Destination Charge ..........................: $ 910.00
      ---------
      Total .......................................: $ 48104.00

    This RX 350 is Nebula Grey with Black Interior.

    Lease:

    Term 24 months
    Miles 12,000 per year
    Money out of Pocket $1,070.93
    Monthly Payment $481.48 plus sales tax = $520.00

    Term 24 months
    Miles 12,000 per year
    Money out of Pocket $1,070.93
    Monthly Payment $481.48 plus sales tax = $520.00

    Is this a 2014 or 2015?

    Use the shopping tools at the top of the page to help determine your best selling price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pan804pan804 Posts: 3
    This is 2015. They have changed RV to 71 after 8th July per the sales person
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 135,042

    @pan804 said:
    This is 2015. They have changed RV to 71 after 8th July per the sales person

    .00105 MF and 71% RV for 24/12.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pan804pan804 Posts: 3

    Thanks Michaell,
    The overall discount is coming to around 8.8% of the total price. Do you think it's a good price or I can negotiate more?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 135,042

    @pan804 said:
    Thanks Michaell,
    The overall discount is coming to around 8.8% of the total price. Do you think it's a good price or I can negotiate more?

    I can't say .. I'm not currently shopping for a luxury SUV.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Which monthly rate is due on the security deposit? Is it the newly reduced rate or the old rate before the reduction?
  • bkmtxbkmtx Posts: 7

    @jessica2011 said:
    Which monthly rate is due on the security deposit? Is it the newly reduced rate or the old rate before the reduction?

    It's the new rate after the reduction, rounded to the nearest $25.

  • bkmtxbkmtx Posts: 7

    Also, I should mention, in my post and payment calculations above, I am in Texas, so we have to pay complete sales tax on the price of the car.

  • drewlexusdrewlexus Posts: 1
    edited July 2014

    Lease numbers I received on a 2015 rx350 AWD 27 month lease, fully loaded, 0 money down, first payment waived, taxes and bank fee rolled-in

    Let me know if anyone has seen better numbers? Since I'm in NY i can't any use any multiple security deposits to lower the MF.

    • MSRP: 50254
    • Negotiated price $45,500
    • Rebate $500
    • MF .00105
    • Residual $34675.26 or .69%
    • tax rate 8.375
    • $539/month.
    • Actual cost with 1 month free $519*
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 135,042

    @drewlexus said:
    Lease numbers I received on a 2015 rx350 AWD 27 month lease, fully loaded, 0 money down, first payment waived, taxes and bank fee rolled-in

    Let me know if anyone has seen better numbers? Since I'm in NY i can't any use any multiple security deposits to lower the MF.

    • MSRP: 50254
    • Negotiated price $45,500
    • Rebate $500
    • MF .00105
    • Residual $34675.26 or .69%
    • tax rate 8.375
    • $539/month.
    • Actual cost with 1 month free $519*

    10% off sticker on a 2015 already? Seems like a good discount to me. Base MF, too.

    Looks solid.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dyna5dyna5 Posts: 10

    10% off sticker is very attainable, albeit hard to get

  • vinnynyvinnyny Posts: 774

    2015 RX350 FWD Deal Offered:

    I've been offered a lease that I'd like to get opinions on. The terms follow:
    36 months/15,000 miles per year/ $0 down for a vehicle with an MSRP of $45,948. The tax rate is 8% and tags are about $750 (both included in payment). The monthly payment is $599. Does this sound like a good deal?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 135,042

    @vinnyny said:
    2015 RX350 FWD Deal Offered:

    I've been offered a lease that I'd like to get opinions on. The terms follow:
    36 months/15,000 miles per year/ $0 down for a vehicle with an MSRP of $45,948. The tax rate is 8% and tags are about $750 (both included in payment). The monthly payment is $599. Does this sound like a good deal?

    What is the selling price?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • vinnynyvinnyny Posts: 774

    @Michaell said:
    What is the selling price?

    I don't have the detailed worksheet. At this point all they're giving me is bottom line numbers.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 135,042

    @vinnyny said:
    I don't have the detailed worksheet. At this point all they're giving me is bottom line numbers.

    Without them, we can't evaluate the strength of the deal.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ang33iefang33ief Posts: 63

    Here is a deal I was just offered, MSRP $47,384, 5k off, leaving $42,384, $2,000 down, $502 plus tax a month. 24 months and 12,000 a year, 2015 RX 350, buy out after two years. $33,499, seems like I have seen better deals here? Any advice.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 135,042

    @harryhess1 said:
    Here is a deal I was just offered, MSRP $47,384, 5k off, leaving $42,384, $2,000 down, $502 plus tax a month. 24 months and 12,000 a year, 2015 RX 350, buy out after two years. $33,499, seems like I have seen better deals here? Any advice.

    With your MSRP and selling price, along with the 24/12 residual of 71% and base MF of .00105, I get a pre-tax payment of $444.05.

    Can you provide a breakdown of the $2000 out of pocket?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ang33iefang33ief Posts: 63

    No I did not receive a break down on the down payment, thanks harry

  • blondie54blondie54 Posts: 9

    I am trying to help a friend with a lease the deal is 2015 MSRP 50,213 sale 47,789.
    24 months 7500 miles 3,000 down payment 585. the res is listed at 73 but the figures seem high to what others are getting since we are coming up to the end of the month shouldnt I be able to do better? Arizona Thanks

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 135,042

    @blondie54 said:
    I am trying to help a friend with a lease the deal is 2015 MSRP 50,213 sale 47,789.
    24 months 7500 miles 3,000 down payment 585. the res is listed at 73 but the figures seem high to what others are getting since we are coming up to the end of the month shouldnt I be able to do better? Arizona Thanks

    Residual for 24/7.5 is indeed 73%; base MF is .00105.

    How much of the $3000 is going to down payment?

    Using your MSRP and sale price with the RV and MF above, I calculate a pre-tax payment of $552.56. Not sure what the sales tax rate is in AZ but $585/mo seems reasonable.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • blondie54blondie54 Posts: 9

    it just has written 3,000 customer cash drive off $4.085. do you think customer cash is the down payment. This is for a friend 88 who needs my help but I wonder if the 47,789 isnt to high because they told me the basic model they carry with nav, parking assit,premiun audio

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 135,042

    @blondie54 said:
    it just has written 3,000 customer cash drive off $4.085. do you think customer cash is the down payment. This is for a friend 88 who needs my help but I wonder if the 47,789 isnt to high because they told me the basic model they carry with nav, parking assit,premiun audio

    OK, that helps. The $3000 is down payment .. if I adjust the cap cost to $44,789, the pre-tax payment drops to $424.41.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • blondie54blondie54 Posts: 9

    Thanks, I'm going in again tomorrow moring so I will see what I can get them to come down to.

  • jessica2011jessica2011 Posts: 38
    edited July 2014
    Signed this lease today.
    2015 RX350 AWD
    MSRP 50254
    Selling price: 44999
    36 months/10 k miles per year
    Money factor .00033 (reduced from original money factor of .00105 with 9 refundable security deposits)
    Residual 62%

    Upfront costs- 700 acquisition fee, document fee, dmv fees, plus all sales tax up front. First month also due.

    Cap cost reduction 883.86 ( 500 lease cash plus first month of 383.86 paid by Lexus) you still pay first month at signing. They figure what your payment will be then throw it in towards cap cost reduction, it's not really a waiver as advertised.

    383.86 month for next 36 months. Without taxes paid up front it would be 411 per month.

    Number was actually little lower than my lease calculator so of course I went with it

    With original money factor of .00105 my monthly payment would be 437 before tax
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 135,042

    @jessica2011 said:
    Signed this lease today.
    2015 RX350 AWD
    MSRP 50254
    Selling price: 44999
    36 months/10 k miles per year
    Money factor .00033 (reduced from original money factor of .00105 with 9 refundable security deposits)
    Residual 62%

    Upfront costs- 700 acquisition fee, document fee, dmv fees, plus all sales tax up front. First month also due.

    Cap cost reduction 883.86 ( 500 lease cash plus first month of 383.86 paid by Lexus) you still pay first month at signing. They figure what your payment will be then throw it in towards cap cost reduction, it's not really a waiver as advertised.

    383.86 month for next 36 months. Without taxes paid up front it would be 411 per month.

    Number was actually little lower than my lease calculator so of course I went with it

    With original money factor of .00105 my monthly payment would be 437 before tax

    Nice job! Good use of the MSD program. When you're ready, use the link in my signature block to write up a review.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • thebigD45thebigD45 Posts: 11

    I'm not sure if I overpaid, but I got 485/month, including tax. MSRP of 49K. 12K miles/24 months. It was base MF, but not sure of the exact final price as the contract needs to be mailed since the car was delivered.

    I completely forgot about the MSD program. I'd rather not put it for a potential house purchase, but I think it's worth it for others to consider if you can.

  • pukimon311pukimon311 North CarolinaPosts: 38

    Do you have Aug numbers for NC? 2015 RX350 AWD, 27 mos/10K.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,267

    @pukimon311 said:
    Do you have Aug numbers for NC? 2015 RX350 AWD, 27 mos/10K.

    The July numbers for Lexus are good through September 2nd..

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tallmasstallmass Posts: 42

    hi @Michaell I'm in the market for a 2015 FWD RX350 but want to do a 48 month 12k miles/year. Do you have the RV for that? Thank you in advance!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 135,042

    @tallmass said:
    hi Michaell I'm in the market for a 2015 FWD RX350 but want to do a 48 month 12k miles/year. Do you have the RV for that? Thank you in advance!

    48/12 RV is 52%

    MF is .00105. $500 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bigblockc3bigblockc3 Jersey Shore, NJPosts: 117
    edited August 2014

    Hello, we're looking at a 2015 Lexus RX350 / AWD for our Daughter. This site is AMAZING! Okay, we'll need MF & Residual with 10K, 12K & 15K respectively (27 & 36 month terms)... Do you quote all incentives here as well? Thank you!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,267

    @bigblockc3 said:
    Hello, we're looking at a 2015 Lexus RX350 / AWD for our Daughter. This site is AMAZING! Okay, we'll need MF & Residual with 10K, 12K & 15K respectively (27 & 36 month terms)... Do you quote all incentives here as well? Thank you!

    27mo, 15K/yr residual is 67%. 36mo, 15K/yr residual is 59%. Add 2% for 12K/yr or 3% for 10K/yr.

    .00105 MF

    You can research available incentives by using the Car Research tab at the top of the page.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bigblockc3bigblockc3 Jersey Shore, NJPosts: 117

    So it breaks down as follows?

    27mo, 15K/yr residual is 67%.

    27mo, 12K/yr residual is 69%

    27mo, 10K/yr residual is 70%

    36mo, 15K/yr residual is 59%.

    36mo, 12K/yr residual is 61%

    36mo, 10K/yr residual is 62%

    ANY WAY TO GET A BETTER MF?

  • Multiple Security Deposits will reduce your MF. Not all states allow the multiple security deposits. Each deposit reduces MF by .00007. I deposited the maximum 9 allowed in my state and my final MF was .00033. Saved 50 bucks a month by doing that.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 135,042

    @jessica2011 said:
    Multiple Security Deposits will reduce your MF. Not all states allow the multiple security deposits. Each deposit reduces MF by .00007. I deposited the maximum 9 allowed in my state and my final MF was .00033. Saved 50 bucks a month by doing that.

    +1 - the only way to get a better MF is to use MSDs, as noted.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bigblockc3bigblockc3 Jersey Shore, NJPosts: 117

    Thanks Jessica2011! I'm in NJ... Governor Christi most likely won't allow (don't get me started). $50 per month is HUGE! So the security deposits come back at lease end? Can they be used towards final lease payments or credit towards a new lease?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 135,042

    @bigblockc3 said:
    Thanks Jessica2011! I'm in NJ... Governor Christi most likely won't allow (don't get me started). $50 per month is HUGE! So the security deposits come back at lease end? Can they be used towards final lease payments or credit towards a new lease?

    The security deposits are returned to you at lease end. They cannot be used for lease payments, but can be rolled over to the next lease.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bigblockc3bigblockc3 Jersey Shore, NJPosts: 117

    Michaell, the Lease Cash disclosed (edmunds) was $2,500; However, it now states ONLY $500... Is that correct?

  • steverstever Posts: 52,462
    edited August 2014

    I'm seeing $500 too. (There is a $2,500 incentive - Aged Inventory Dealer Cash - for 2014 models).

    2015 Lexus RX 350 - Incentives and Rebates

  • bigblockc3bigblockc3 Jersey Shore, NJPosts: 117

    Oh... Okay, that's probably what I saw... Do you have Residuals on MFs for those???

  • Incentives are $500 lease cash(cap cost reduction) plus first month payment waived.

    I am in New Jersey and was allowed 9 security deposits, they are rounded up to next 25 dollars of your monthly lease.
  • tallmasstallmass Posts: 42

    Thank to everyone for contributing to this thread, especially @Michaell‌ for helping everyone get MF and RV. Found a deal in SoCal that seems pretty good:

    MSRP of $48.8K
    Selling price of $44.2K (Trying to haggle some more to get them to 43.5k)
    48 months, 10K miles per year
    53% residual
    $2600 down
    .00105 money factor
    $500 Lexus cash incentive + covered first payment
    Final payment of ~$490/month with tax (9%)

    thoughts/comments?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 135,042

    @bigblockc3 said:
    Oh... Okay, that's probably what I saw... Do you have Residuals on MFs for those???

    Subtract 2% on all residuals listed above for 2014 model year. No MF info available on the 2014 RX.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 135,042

    @tallmass said:
    Thank to everyone for contributing to this thread, especially Michaell‌ for helping everyone get MF and RV. Found a deal in SoCal that seems pretty good:

    MSRP of $48.8K
    Selling price of $44.2K (Trying to haggle some more to get them to 43.5k)
    48 months, 10K miles per year
    53% residual
    $2600 down
    .00105 money factor
    $500 Lexus cash incentive + covered first payment
    Final payment of ~$490/month with tax (9%)

    thoughts/comments?

    $490/mo with tax for a car that stickers at $49,000 is a great deal on a 48 month lease.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • brodwaybrodway Posts: 85

    Please advise on the residual for 27 month lease for 21k miles?

    Anyone have a clue as to how the program would change after September 2nd? We have the liberty of either going with an early or mid September option, and just wondering if it would make sense to hold off for the new post "Golden Opportunity" event deal.
    Thanks in advance for your help

  • It's a sure thing that the residuals will decrease in September. As for money factor it's a guessing game. I would think the MF would go down also to make the lease more attractive with the residual drop. Impossible to know September incentives/promotions unless you know someone in the inside.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,267

    @brodway said:
    Please advise on the residual for 27 month lease for 21k miles?

    Anyone have a clue as to how the program would change after September 2nd? We have the liberty of either going with an early or mid September option, and just wondering if it would make sense to hold off for the new post "Golden Opportunity" event deal.
    Thanks in advance for your help

    The highest mileage program quoted is 15K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nickw44nickw44 Posts: 15

    Trying to decide bewteen a few SUV's ..needed some help on MF/Residual on:

    36m/10K and 36/12K
    Lease cash / conquest cash?

    thanks in advance

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 135,042

    @nickw44 said:
    Trying to decide bewteen a few SUV's ..needed some help on MF/Residual on:

    36m/10K and 36/12K
    Lease cash / conquest cash?

    thanks in advance

    36/12 - .00105 and 61%. Add 1% for 10K.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.