Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 Nissan Rogue Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
edited December 2015 in Nissan
Ask your 2016 Rogue lease questions here!

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• dynasty88dynasty88 Member Posts: 27
    Can you please provide MF and RV for 2016 SL Rogue with Prem. Pkg (FWD)?

Thanks!
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    A reporter is looking to talk with someone who recently bought or leased a small crossover SUV (such as a CR-V or RAV4). If you're willing to help, please contact pr@edmunds.com by no later than Tuesday December 22, 2015.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,259
    dynasty88 said:

Thanks!

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    dynasty88 said:

Thanks!

.00055 MF and 58% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr.

Add 1% for 12K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• wijpuwwijpuw Member Posts: 4
    Hi,
    I looking to lease a 2016 Nissan Rogue SL FWD, 36 months and 12K/yr miles in Sarasota FL.
    Can you give me the MF/Residual values? Does the MF and RV values changes between states?

Thanks
    wijpuw said:

Hi,
    I looking to lease a 2016 Nissan Rogue SL FWD, 36 months and 12K/yr miles in Sarasota FL.
    Can you give me the MF/Residual values? Does the MF and RV values changes between states?

Thanks

.00055 MF and 59% residual.

Nissan numbers are national.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• merc777merc777 Member Posts: 10
    Could you please provide the MF/RV for a 2016 Rogue S AWD for Jan @ 12k per year? Thanks!
    merc777 said:

Could you please provide the MF/RV for a 2016 Rogue S AWD for Jan @ 12k per year? Thanks!

What lease term?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• merc777merc777 Member Posts: 10
    Apologies! for both 24 and 36 mos. please.
    merc777 said:

merc777 said:

Apologies! for both 24 and 36 mos. please.

.00055 and 65% / 60%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• purduealum91purduealum91 Member Posts: 285
    Hello,
    whar are the Jan numbers for a 2016 Rogue SL AWD, 36/15, NJ?

Thank you and Happy New Year!

Hello,
    whar are the Jan numbers for a 2016 Rogue SL AWD, 36/15, NJ?

Thank you and Happy New Year!

The December numbers for Nissan are valid through Monday, 1/4/16.

.00055 and 59%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ep1141ep1141 Member Posts: 14
    Any chance January numbers are out?

Thanks
    ep1141 said:

Any chance January numbers are out?

Thanks

Yes..

.00018 MF and 57% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr for all trims (except SV FWD, which is 56%)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• beckman2713beckman2713 Member Posts: 47
    Hello
    Can I get the numbers for a 2016 Rogue S AWD 12/36 in NY?
    Thanks
  • micarhunter11micarhunter11 Member Posts: 39
    I am trying to negotiate a lease for a new 2016 Nissan Rogue SL and would like to know how the dealer is arriving at a different number than what I am getting.

MSRP 29910
    Final Vehicle Sale Price 26061 (includes 950 rebate)
    $0 Down
    Dealer fee 699
    Money Factor .00018
    RV 15k Miles 57%
    Term 36 months
    FL Sales tax 6%

I am getting $294 with 0 Down, but he is quoting me $333. I would like to know why there is nearly a $40 difference? Are there some hidden fees I am not considering or that they are tacking on? I asked if he is using different MF or RV and he said he isn't. I appreciate the help in advance.

Hello
    Can I get the numbers for a 2016 Rogue S AWD 12/36 in NY?
    Thanks

.00018 and 58%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I am trying to negotiate a lease for a new 2016 Nissan Rogue SL and would like to know how the dealer is arriving at a different number than what I am getting.

MSRP 29910
    $0 Down
    Dealer fee 699
    Money Factor .00018
    RV 15k Miles 57%
    Term 36 months
    FL Sales tax 6%

I am getting $294 with 0 Down, but he is quoting me $333. I would like to know why there is nearly a $40 difference? Are there some hidden fees I am not considering or that they are tacking on? I asked if he is using different MF or RV and he said he isn't. I appreciate the help in advance.

Where is the acquisition fee? Ask the dealer what the net cap cost is.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited January 2016
    Michaell said:

MSRP 29910
    $0 Down
    Dealer fee 699
    Money Factor .00018
    RV 15k Miles 57%
    Term 36 months
    FL Sales tax 6%

So we walked out of the dealership today with with car this car with $0 down and actually did not have to pay anything today, Sign and Drive at $333 a month. He basically rolled all the fees into the monthly. So my calculations were actually right except I did not account for the fees being rolled into the monthly.

Michaell said:

MSRP 29910
    $0 Down
    Dealer fee 699
    Money Factor .00018
    RV 15k Miles 57%
    Term 36 months
    FL Sales tax 6%

So we walked out of the dealership today with with car this car with $0 down and actually did not have to pay anything today, Sign and Drive at $333 a month. He basically rolled all the fees into the monthly. So my calculations were actually right except I did not account for the fees being rolled into the monthly.
    Congrats on the new car!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    I am trying to negotiate a lease for a new 2016 Nissan Rogue SL and would like to know how the dealer is arriving at a different number than what I am getting. MSRP 29910 Final Vehicle Sale Price 26061 (includes 950 rebate) $0 Down Dealer fee 699 Money Factor .00018 RV 15k Miles 57% Term 36 months FL Sales tax 6% I am getting $294 with 0 Down, but he is quoting me $333. I would like to know why there is nearly a $40 difference? Are there some hidden fees I am not considering or that they are tacking on? I asked if he is using different MF or RV and he said he isn't. I appreciate the help in advance.
    Congrats on the new car!
    Thx! This forum is great
  • andrewparkerandrewparker Member Posts: 6
    Went into a Florida dealer today for a lease on a 2016 Rogue S. They came up with $0 down, $351/mo for 12K miles. That sounds extremely high, especially based on what micarhunter11 paid for an SL.

Here are the details:
    Market Value Selling Price: $25,535 Adjusted Price: $23,335 Net Price w/fees: $24,920.90
    Tax Rate: 6.5%
    Mileage Allowance: 12K
    Credit Rating: 740ish

How is my monthly quote ($351/mo) higher than micarhunter11's ($333/mo) when both the MSRP and Net Price & miles are lower? Also, what is a good Net Price these days for a Rogue S? Almost $25K sounds high.

Went into a Florida dealer today for a lease on a 2016 Rogue S. They came up with $0 down, $351/mo for 12K miles. That sounds extremely high, especially based on what micarhunter11 paid for an SL.

Here are the details:
    Market Value Selling Price: $25,535 Adjusted Price: $23,335 Net Price w/fees: $24,920.90
    Tax Rate: 6.5%
    Mileage Allowance: 12K
    Credit Rating: 740ish

How is my monthly quote ($351/mo) higher than micarhunter11's ($333/mo) when both the MSRP and Net Price & miles are lower? Also, what is a good Net Price these days for a Rogue S? Almost $25K sounds high.

MF is probably marked up. Find out what it is.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi Michaell,

Appreciate the response. The MF he hand wrote down was .00018.

Is it unreasonable on my part to expect a 2016 Rogue S with no upgrades to be negotiated to the $21K price point?

When I use a Lease Calculator, inputting $21K negotiated price, 6.5% tax rate, 36 months, 4.32% new car lending rate, $0 down, residual of $11, 970 (57%), I come up with $330/month.

So I'm still not sure how micarhunterll got an SL with 15K miles for $330/month, but I definitely want that over what I'm currently being offered (S/12K miles for $351/mo) and what I think I should be offered at the $21K price point (S/12K miles for $330/mo).

Thanks for your help!

Hi Michaell,

Appreciate the response. The MF he hand wrote down was .00018.

Is it unreasonable on my part to expect a 2016 Rogue S with no upgrades to be negotiated to the $21K price point?

When I use a Lease Calculator, inputting $21K negotiated price, 6.5% tax rate, 36 months, 4.32% new car lending rate, $0 down, residual of $11, 970 (57%), I come up with $330/month.

So I'm still not sure how micarhunterll got an SL with 15K miles for $330/month, but I definitely want that over what I'm currently being offered (S/12K miles for $351/mo) and what I think I should be offered at the $21K price point (S/12K miles for $330/mo).

Thanks for your help!

He got a $3800 discount, and you only got a $2500 discount

No idea what an acceptable discount might be, but the rest of it is just math.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Got it. Thank you!
  • randys1randys1 Member Posts: 4
    Hi Can you provide MF/Residual for Rogue SV- Prem and SL - Wake County North Carolina

Thanks
    Randy
    randys1 said:

Hi Can you provide MF/Residual for Rogue SV- Prem and SL - Wake County North Carolina

Thanks
    Randy

That is for 36month's at 12kper yr

Randy
    randys1 said:
    Hi Can you provide MF/Residual for Rogue SV- Prem and SL - Wake County North Carolina Thanks Randy
    That is for 36month's at 12kper yr Randy
    FWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

randys1 said:

randys1 said:

Thanks
    Randy

That is for 36month's at 12kper yr

Randy
    .00018 MF and 58% residual, unless it's SV FWD, then it's 57% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks for all your help so far! I now have a copy of the lease paperwork we would be expected to sign. Not terribly happy with the Capitalized Cost Reduction (I guess "$0 down" doesn't mean what it used to).

My question relates to the Capitalized Cost amount. This for the base model 2016 Rogue S. Seems high to me, though I do expect them to give less discounts to leasers than buyers.

Can you comment on the below numbers vs. nationally? The agreed on value of the car seems to be $400 over MSRP & $1600 over what another site says is the national average price paid.

Agreed Upon value of the vehicle: $24371
    Acquisition Fee: $595
    Gross Capitalized Cost: $24966
    Capitalized Cost Reduction: $459.05
    Adjusted Capitalized Cost: $24,507.55
    Residual Value: $14,589.90

Thank you!

Thanks for all your help so far! I now have a copy of the lease paperwork we would be expected to sign. Not terribly happy with the Capitalized Cost Reduction (I guess "$0 down" doesn't mean what it used to).

My question relates to the Capitalized Cost amount. This for the base model 2016 Rogue S. Seems high to me, though I do expect them to give less discounts to leasers than buyers.

Can you comment on the below numbers vs. nationally? The agreed on value of the car seems to be $400 over MSRP & $1600 over what another site says is the national average price paid.

Agreed Upon value of the vehicle: $24371
    Acquisition Fee: $595
    Gross Capitalized Cost: $24966
    Capitalized Cost Reduction: $459.05
    Adjusted Capitalized Cost: $24,507.55
    Residual Value: $14,589.90

Thank you!

What is the MSRP? We don't tracks selling prices, so can't tell you if you're getting a good discount or not.

Use the "make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page to link to the Edmunds price tools.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi Michaell,

MSRP is $23940. So the Gross Cap is $1K over MSRP and about $2K over invoice, I believe. It seems logical, even if leasing, to never have a gross capitalized cost over MSRP.

Thanks again for your continued help!

Hi Michaell,

MSRP is $23940. So the Gross Cap is $1K over MSRP and about $2K over invoice, I believe. It seems logical, even if leasing, to never have a gross capitalized cost over MSRP.

Thanks again for your continued help!

It depends on how much of a discount from sticker you are able to negotiate, and how much of the up front costs you decide to add to it.

It's not ideal, but I've seen it happen, especially in states where the entire purchase price is subject to sales tax, or on new models where there isn't much of a discount from sticker.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Great. Thanks for your help and advice!
  • blueskynyblueskyny Member Posts: 3
    At the dealer now... 2016 nissan rough sv
    1000 down plus 1st payment dmv fee and tor
    Monthly payment 288$... don't have more numbers yet.... is it worth it?? Quick reply would be greatly appreciated 
    blueskyny said:

Monthly payment 288$... don't have more numbers yet.... is it worth it?? Quick reply would be greatly appreciated 

No enough information

MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Lease term and miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• blueskynyblueskyny Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2016
    Michaell said:

blueskyny said:

No enough information

MSRP?
    Selling price?

I'm not so sure about these 2. The Msrp says 27320. The sell price says 26063 with residual payments of 15300ish... I have the real number written...
    Lease term and miles per year? 36 months 12k miles/yr

edited February 2016
    Please supply the Feb 2016 M/F and Residual on 2016 Rogue SV, F/W drive, SV Premium and Moonroof pkg 3yrs/12k - Wake County North Carolina. Are the numbers the same for 2016 Rogue SL ?

Thanks
    Randy
    randys1 said:

Please supply the Feb 2016 M/F and Residual on 2016 Rogue SV, F/W drive, SV Premium and Moonroof pkg 3yrs/12k - Wake County North Carolina. Are the numbers the same for 2016 Rogue SL ?

Thanks
    Randy

.00018 MF and 57% residual on the SV FWD.
    58% residual on every other configuration.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• markymarktmarkymarkt Member Posts: 75
    edited February 2016
    Numbers for 2wd sv in Los Angeles. 36/12. Any incentives also pls. For tiers 1-3.
    2018 Toyota Rav4

Numbers for 2wd sv in Los Angeles. 36/12. Any incentives also pls. For tiers 1-3.

.00018 MF and 57% residual on the SV FWD.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• njpathfindernjpathfinder Member Posts: 38
    Can you please post the Feb residual, MF and any incentives for a 2016 Nissan Rouge SL AWD for both 36/12 and 36/15 in NJ? Thanks

Can you please post the Feb residual, MF and any incentives for a 2016 Nissan Rouge SL AWD for both 36/12 and 36/15 in NJ? Thanks

.00018 MF and 58%/57% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• earhereearhere Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2016
    Hi, Are the March MF and RV known yet? SV AWD, 36/12 Thanks !
    earhere said:

Not until March ...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• earhereearhere Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:
    Not until March ...
    How about today? Thanks!
    earhere said:

Michaell said:

earhere said:

Not until March ...

How about today? Thanks!

.00003 and 58%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mo_sar26mo_sar26 Member Posts: 14
    Hi, What is the March MF and RV for SL AWD with 36/12?
    mo_sar26 said:

Hi, What is the March MF and RV for SL AWD with 36/12?

.00003 and 58%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator