Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2017 Infiniti Q50 Lease Questions

eoseireeoseire Posts: 97
edited April 2017 in INFINITI
Can I please get the numbers for a Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD in NY/NJ 39months 10K. Can I also get the numbers for a Q50 Silver Sport 300 AWD in NY/NJ 39months 10K. Thank you
«13456739

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 67,831
    eoseire said:

    Can I please get the numbers for a Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD in NY/NJ 39months 10K. Can I also get the numbers for a Q50 Silver Sport 300 AWD in NY/NJ 39months 10K. Thank you

    We don't yet have the 2017 Q50 lease numbers. Hopefully, next week when the October numbers are released.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • lkorty_lkorty_ Posts: 10
    Hello. Wondering if you received '17 numbers yet?
    If so, could you please provide MF and residual on RS400 AWD 24mo/12k and 24mo/15k?
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 67,831
    lkorty_ said:

    Hello. Wondering if you received '17 numbers yet?
    If so, could you please provide MF and residual on RS400 AWD 24mo/12k and 24mo/15k?
    Thank you!

    .00104 and 66% / 64%

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • MF and Res for 2017 Q50 Red Sport AWD 39/10K in NJ Thank You!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 67,831

    MF and Res for 2017 Q50 Red Sport AWD 39/10K in NJ Thank You!

    .00104 and 61%

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • MF and Residual for 2017 Q50 2.0T Sport and 3.0T Sport 39/15k. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 72,847
    cnewhouse said:

    MF and Residual for 2017 Q50 2.0T Sport and 3.0T Sport 39/15k. Thanks.

    2.0T: .00003 MF and 47% residual
    3.0T: .00056 MF and 56% residual

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • eoseireeoseire Posts: 97
    Can I get the numbers for a Q50 Silver Sport 300 AWD in NY/NJ 39months 10K. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 67,831
    eoseire said:

    Can I get the numbers for a Q50 Silver Sport 300 AWD in NY/NJ 39months 10K. Thank you

    .00058 and 59%

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Are the October lease numbers for the 2017 Q50 Premium AWD available for 36/12K and 36/15K?
  • I should have asked for the 39/12K and 39/15K Q50 premium AWD numbers.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 72,847

    Are the October lease numbers for the 2017 Q50 Premium AWD available for 36/12K and 36/15K?

    I should have asked for the 39/12K and 39/15K Q50 premium AWD numbers.

    .00003 MF and 53%/51% residual for 39 months.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • How can we find out what current owner incentives are for loyalty on 17's and 16's?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 67,831
    cnewhouse said:

    How can we find out what current owner incentives are for loyalty on 17's and 16's?

    We don't have that information .. perhaps the Infiniti website?

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Can I get the 2017 lease numbers for a Q50 Silver sport in both AWD and RWD for 39 months and 15K per month? Also can I get the same for the 2017 Q50 Red Sport in both AWD and RWD for 39 months and 15K per month?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 72,847
    mpgxsvcd said:

    Can I get the 2017 lease numbers for a Q50 Silver sport in both AWD and RWD for 39 months and 15K per month? Also can I get the same for the 2017 Q50 Red Sport in both AWD and RWD for 39 months and 15K per month?

    Silver
    .00056/.00058 MF and 56% residual for RWD/AWD.
    RED
    .00105/.00104 MF and 58% residual for RWD/AWD

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • mmendoza2mmendoza2 FloridaPosts: 101
    MF and Residual for 2017 Q50 2.0T Sport and 3.0T Sport 39/10k, 39/12k and 39/15k in South Florida. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 67,831
    mmendoza2 said:

    MF and Residual for 2017 Q50 2.0T Sport and 3.0T Sport 39/10k, 39/12k and 39/15k in South Florida. Thanks

    I'll assume RWD as you are in Florida.

    39/15
    2.0T Sport - .00003 and 47%
    3.0T Sport - .00056 and 56%

    Add 2% for 12K and 3% for 10K

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • rxkerxke Posts: 168
    2017 Q50 AWD 2.0 for 36 months 10K and 12K per year in NY. Could you tell me the residual and money factor for this car. Also any incentives for current Infiniti leases? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 67,831
    rxke said:

    2017 Q50 AWD 2.0 for 36 months 10K and 12K per year in NY. Could you tell me the residual and money factor for this car. Also any incentives for current Infiniti leases? Thanks

    Base, Premium or Sport?

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

«13456739
Sign In or Register to comment.