Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2017 Infiniti Q50 Lease Questions

2456739

Comments

  • May I have the MF and residual for 2017 Infiniti q50 red sport AWD. Tier 1 credit. 39/15
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 67,994

    May I have the MF and residual for 2017 Infiniti q50 red sport AWD. Tier 1 credit. 39/15

    .00104 and 58%.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • rxkerxke Posts: 168
    2017 Infiniti Q50 AWD Base and Premium in NY Lease for 36 or 39 months, 10K or 12K, NY
    What are the residuals and money factors?
  • alen129alen129 Posts: 13
    Can I please get the numbers for Q50 Premium 2.0 and 3.0 for California , 36mo/10k. Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 72,944
    rxke said:

    2017 Infiniti Q50 AWD Base and Premium in NY Lease for 36 or 39 months, 10K or 12K, NY
    What are the residuals and money factors?

    Assuming 2.0T.

    39/12. Add 1% for 10K/yr

    Base: .00007 MF and 53% residual
    Prem: .00003 MF and 49% residual

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 72,944
    alen129 said:

    Can I please get the numbers for Q50 Premium 2.0 and 3.0 for California , 36mo/10k. Thank you

    39/10

    2.0: .00006 MF and 50% residual.
    3.0: .00003 MF and 54% residual.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Can I get the November lease numbers for a 2017 Q50 Silver sport and 2017 Q50 Red Sport in AWD for 39 months and 10K per month in NY? Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 72,944
    eoseire said:

    Can I get the November lease numbers for a 2017 Q50 Silver sport and 2017 Q50 Red Sport in AWD for 39 months and 10K per month in NY? Thank you

    .00017 MF and 59% residual.
    .00066 MF and 61% residual

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • lkorty_lkorty_ Posts: 10
    edited November 2016
    Hello. Could you please provide updated numbers for '17 Red Sport AWD 24/12 and 24/15? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 72,944
    lkorty_ said:

    Hello. Could you please provide updated numbers for '17 Red Sport AWD 24/12 and 24/15? Thank you.

    .00067 MF and 66%/64% residual.

    39 month residuals are just 6% lower.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • MF and RES for the 2017 Q50 AWD 3.0T prem 39/10K in NJ please. Thank you!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 72,944

    MF and RES for the 2017 Q50 AWD 3.0T prem 39/10K in NJ please. Thank you!!

    .00003 MF and 54% residual

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • For 2017 Q50 Redsport RWD, can you provide MF and residual for 24/12k miles, 36/12k,and 39/12k in CA please? Thank you so much.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 67,994
    netpark said:

    For 2017 Q50 Redsport RWD, can you provide MF and residual for 24/12k miles, 36/12k,and 39/12k in CA please? Thank you so much.

    .00066 and 66% / 60% / 60%

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • kevink808kevink808 Posts: 7
    edited November 2016
    Hi everyone, I was originally looking for a 2016 Q50 in Orlando FL and couldn't find any in inventory with options and color I wanted. So I signed a lease on a 2017 yesterday. Here's my deal:

    2017 Q50 Premium RWD
    Premium Plus Package
    Illuminated Kick Plates
    Premium Paint (Majestic White)
    Splash Guards
    Cargo Package

    MSRP: $44,585
    Discount: -$5,150
    Purchase Price: $39,435

    39 month/12k
    MF received: .00003 (0.072% APR).
    Residual 54%
    $0 Down payment. Drive-off was $485. (first month's payment)

    Monthly payments: $485 (taxes are included).

    I was really pleased with the buying experience. No pressure. I asked for all dealer installed options to be removed from the car or removed from the cost. They agreed to remove them from the cost saving me almost $400 and dropping my month's payments by $14/mo. According to Truecar.com I got a "Great" deal on the better end of the range. Hope you all agree!





  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 67,994
    kevink808 said:

    Hi everyone, I was originally looking for a 2016 Q50 in Orlando FL and couldn't find any in inventory with options and color I wanted. So I signed a lease on a 2017 yesterday. Here's my deal:

    2017 Q50 Premium RWD
    Premium Plus Package
    Illuminated Kick Plates
    Premium Paint (Majestic White)
    Splash Guards
    Cargo Package

    MSRP: $44,585
    Discount: -$5,150
    Purchase Price: $39,435

    39 month/12k
    MF received: .00003 (0.072% APR).
    Residual 54%
    $0 Down payment. Drive-off was $485. (first month's payment)

    Monthly payments: $485 (taxes are included).

    I was really pleased with the buying experience. No pressure. I asked for all dealer installed options to be removed from the car or removed from the cost. They agreed to remove them from the cost saving me almost $400 and dropping my month's payments by $14/mo. According to Truecar.com I got a "Great" deal on the better end of the range. Hope you all agree!

    Congrats! Looks like a solid deal.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Thanks for the confirmation!
  • Hi,

    I am looking for Residual and MFnumbers on the 2.0 Base, 2.0 Premium, 2.0 Sport for 36/15k. Do you know of any other incentives currently running?

    I greatly appreciate your help!

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 72,944
    flagrl7 said:

    Hi,

    I am looking for Residual and MFnumbers on the 2.0 Base, 2.0 Premium, 2.0 Sport for 36/15k. Do you know of any other incentives currently running?

    I greatly appreciate your help!

    Thank you!

    .00003 MF and 51% residual
    .00006 MF and 47% residual
    .00008 MF and 47% residual

    No incentive information.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

Sign In or Register to comment.