Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Edmunds Members - Cars and Conversations

Comments

• Options
    28firefighter28firefighter Member Posts: 9,392
    I never do manual calculations, as I think pumps switch off at different amounts - one can easily put a half gallon or more in when it stops. I figure the computer might be off by 5%, still decent.
    If you fill at the same pump each time and average over 3 fillups, you'll be really close after that averages out variations in the fill level where the air bubble in the tank backs the gas (diesel) up the filler tube.    

Weird things with quoting again. I think @fintail said that. Not me. 
    2022 Tesla Model Y Performance, 2018 BMW M240i Convertible, 2015 Audi Q5 TDI
  • Options
    oldfarmer50oldfarmer50 Member Posts: 22,671
    abacomike said:

Just to find out how close the car's computer/odometer/mpg readouts are to actual, I decided to fill up the car with gas again this morning even though I filled it up yesterday morning. I pulled into Costco (per gallon price for premium increased 6 cents since yesterday) and the car took 3.4 gallons of gas, topped off/filled to the rim. I had driven 129 miles since last fill-up - that's 37.94 mpg's. Considering I drove 2 miles on city streets to get to Costco from my house which reduced the 40.3 average mpg's shown yesterday after my round trip to the dealership, I can now assume the car's readings are pretty accurate.

I would not drive this car in ECO PRO anywhere except on an interstate/turnpike for a reasonable distance because you are giving up performance, AC cooling, air circulation (HVAC) and responsiveness of the engine and transmission. It is recommended only for highway driving at constant speeds - but the fuel economy is truly amazing. I average 36.3 mpg in "COMFORT MODE" on the highway and my average mpg's (highway, city and suburban driving) are at 27.2 mpg. Definitely happy with these numbers. B)

That is truly amazing what they are able to do these days. The best I ever got with the Mustang was 32 on a short stretch of mostly level road. Don't have an economy mode just an "old fart" mode. I average 24 in my daily commute.

The Lincoln's gas readout is .7 miles too generous but that was only checked once at fill up. Haven't checked the Mustang's yet. The PT Cruiser is a gas hog and checking milage only upsets me.

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

• Options
    driver100driver100 Member Posts: 31,976
    abacomike said:

stickguy said:

we are getting the 3-5 predicted. though as of Friday morning, I think that was supposed to be a dusting at most. Front apparently shifted NW.

What's that "white stuff" covering the lawn and the car and the roofs of the houses? Is that "Angel Dust" or something like it? Or could it be "white ash" from your local volcano? Sure is a dilemma for me - haven't seen anything like it! Do you get that stuff all over your neighborhood often? What's that stuff good for - can you use it for any specific reason? B)
    It is good for skiing on and tobogganing.....if you enjoy the cold or are a masochist.
    fintail said:

You haven't seen botched forecasts until you've lived in Seattle. The topography here makes weather prediction quite difficult, especially for snow and wind events.

Regarding mileage, this is the best I have noticed out of my E250, per the computer (I sometimes forget to check):

Of course, this is a 4cyl turbodiesel, but it does weigh 4100 lbs and is AWD, so not too shabby. I never do manual calculations, as I think pumps switch off at different amounts - one can easily put a half gallon or more in when it stops. I figure the computer might be off by 5%, still decent.

I checked the mpg monitor in the C250 today. It only registers up to 40 mpg when driving, which it maxed out at going a steady 60 mph. But, if I give it any gas at all it drops down to the teens for a bit.

Last tankful which was about 70% highway/30% stop and go got 30 mpg....with the small but mighty 4 cylinder engine. Usually I get 27 or 28 in mixed driving.

2017 MB E400 , 2015 MB GLK350, 2014 MB C250

• Options
    sda said:

I have to laugh. The weather gurus forecasted 4-6" of snow. Store shelves were stripped bare of bread, milk and beer. And we get, what, a fraction of an inch??

Ha ha you still have more than me in upstate NY.

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

• Options
    jmonroejmonroe Member Posts: 8,989
    abacomike said:

stickguy said:

we are getting the 3-5 predicted. though as of Friday morning, I think that was supposed to be a dusting at most. Front apparently shifted NW.

What's that "white stuff" covering the lawn and the car and the roofs of the houses? Is that "Angel Dust" or something like it? Or could it be "white ash" from your local volcano? Sure is a dilemma for me - haven't seen anything like it! Do you get that stuff all over your neighborhood often? What's that stuff good for - can you use it for any specific reason? B)
    It's worthless most of the time but if you listen to the Steelers fans around here, they think we should get some so your Miami Dolphins can play in it during tomorrows playoff game.

I say be careful what you wish for because a few years ago the warm weather loving Dolphins came to Heinz Field, in the snow, and kicked the stuffing's (that's best cleanup word I think I can use here but you know what I mean) out of the Steelers. If anyone around here thinks that was embarrassing just wait and see what happens if the Steelers blow the game tomorrow. If they do, they could claim the name Bungals from the Bengals. If by chance they turn into the Bungals, I'm renting some space on the Fort Pitt Bridge selling jumping spots into the Monongahela River. I'll make enough to buy any car I want, twice. This city will be empty by tomorrow night.

The more I think about this, the Bengals truly deserve the name Bungals more than the Steelers would if they lose tomorrow, they have made a career of Bungling would be wins. Maybe if a loss occurs this city can go back to what the Steelers were called when I was a kid...SOS (Same Old Steelers) or Loveable Losers.

It better not happen but if it does I know the outcome.

jmonroe

'15 Genesis V8 with Ultimate Package and '18 Legacy Limited 6 cyl

• Options
    suydamsuydam Member Posts: 4,676
    So true. My son, alas, is a lifelong Bengals fan. But hey, it could be worse! There's always the Browns.
    '14 Buick Encore Convenience
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • Options
    suydam said:

So true. My son, alas, is a lifelong Bengals fan. But hey, it could be worse! There's always the Browns.

Please pass along my condolences to your son.

Yeah, people are laughing at the Browns now but it won't take too long for all the laughing to be directed at the Bungals, AGAIN.

jmonroe

• Options
    sdasda Member Posts: 6,986
    Big headlines in the news paper, how could they get the forecast so wrong? It will be 10 degrees tonight and around freezing for the next few days. Kids are bummed, snow didn't happen what did is gone.

2018 VW Passat SE w/tech, 2016 Audi Q5 Premium Plus w/tech, 2006 Acura TL w/nav

• Options
    imidazol97imidazol97 Member Posts: 27,154
    edited January 2017
    abacomike said:

2017 BMW 740iL

Do those Florida BMW's include a heater or was that an option? You might need to actually turn it on. :)

Some of us may remember when heaters were an option, along with left arm rest and outside mirrors on the doors.

2014 Malibu 2LT, 2015 Cruze 2LT,

• Options
    abacomikeabacomike Member Posts: 12,258
    edited January 2017
    2017 BMW 740iL
    Do those Florida BMW's include a heater or was that an option? You might need to actually turn it on. :)
    Tell me about it!  :s. Might even have to turn on the heated seats.

My grandmother moved to Coral Gables (Miami) bank in the late 1940's.  I remember visiting her one Christmas in the mid 1950's - she had just bought a brand new 2-door '55 Chevy.  She drove manual transmission only - she hated automatic transmissions.  The temperature one evening dropped into the mid 40's and the wind made it feel even colder.  I asked "nana" to please put the heat on in the car as we were driving home from dinner - she laughed out loud and blurted out, "...heat?  That's for the northerners - we don't have heaters in our cars down here!"  

I swear I thought I was going to freeze solid.  It was a cold day in paradise.  There was no heat in their new house either so we took our blankets into the kitchen and laid down on the floor as my nana opened the oven door and turned on the propane burner.  Darn - For some reason I never felt so cold as when it was cold here in Florida.  Can't handle the cold air - nothing is insulated down here.

Now, we have central electric heat and at least cars come standard with heaters - but not back in the 1950's!  :'(

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    @jmonroe:

The Dolphins have no chance tomorrow.  Tannehill is out and the team is in the playoffs because of luck - definitely not skill.  They are not very good contenders - but stranger things have happened.

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    stickguystickguy Member Posts: 50,557
    got my 6" of snow taken care of. was actually very dry snow, so not sticky and easy to move. Just need to hope for some sun tomorrow to clean off the ice skim. Sadly not supposed to go above freezing until Tuesday, but if it pushes 30 and we get some sun, at least the roads can largely clear off.

2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.

• Options
    ab348ab348 Member Posts: 19,095
    Up here in Nova Scotia the climate is in some ways like Seattle but not as mild, so we get snow in the winter. On the Atlantic coast where I am sometimes you luck out and get more rain than they do inland a little ways. The worst part for me - and I know this is true in most of North America - is that the news media have discovered the whole "weather as entertainment" thing and hype it to no end. A lot of people just lap it up too.

The other day I responded to one of the TV weather presenters on his Facebook page after seeing that his weather forecast also warned of power outages and transportation system (airlines I presume) interruptions. I politely suggested that perhaps he not do that since he didn't have access to any of that data to base it on, unlike his weather info. Well... he took great offense and so did many of his fans, who seemed to think they needed him to pull those kind of predictions out of his posterior. I responded that perhaps he will next be needing to tell people that they may get wet if they go out when it rains. ;)

2017 Cadillac ATS Performance Premium 3.6

• Options
    isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342
    abacomike said:

2017 BMW 740iL

My grandmother moved to Coral Gables (Miami) bank in the late 1940's.  I remember visiting her one Christmas in the mid 1950's - she had just bought a brand new 2-door '55 Chevy.  She drove manual transmission only - she hated automatic transmissions.  The temperature one evening dropped into the mid 40's and the wind made it feel even colder.  I asked "nana" to please put the heat on in the car as we were driving home from dinner - she laughed out loud and blurted out, "...heat?  That's for the northerners - we don't have heaters in our cars down here!"  

I swear I thought I was going to freeze solid.  It was a cold day in paradise.  There was no heat in their new house either so we took our blankets into the kitchen and laid down on the floor as my nana opened the oven door and turned on the propane burner.  Darn - For some reason I never felt so cold as when it was cold here in Florida.  Can't handle the cold air - nothing is insulated down here.

Now, we have central electric heat and at least cars come standard with heaters - but not back in the 1950's!  :'(

Growing up in So California our car had a heater but it was never and I mean NEVER used. In the cars I owned in my youth I never once turned on my heaters. At a car show a few years ago I saw a 1959 Impala that had ZERO options that I could tell. no tinted glass, 6 cyl, three speed no radio or heater. I had to wonder why they didn't just buy a Biscayne!
  • Options
    fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,169
    If one reads vintage classified car ads, they will notice "R&H" was a common term at one time. I guess it couldn't be assumed that a car had a heater (radios were deleted in cars much later). I wonder when heaters became standard, maybe with the increased safety regs around 1964?

One of my dad's old cars back in the 90s was a 68 Fairlane. It had 2 options that I could tell - 289, radio. Otherwise very basic - 3 on the tree, manual steering and brakes, dog dish hubcaps, white on white. My dad loved it and drove it a lot.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    I have WiFi access in the new 740i.  They call it a "WiFi Hotspot".  Why would I need to set up a WiFi hotspot in my car if my iPhone 7+ has 2 gigs of hi-speed data per month and I never use my iPhone while I'm in the car except for Bluetooth phone calls?

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    tjc78tjc78 Member Posts: 15,927
    Passengers, iPads or laptops.

2023 Mercedes EQE 350 4Matic / 2022 Ram 1500 Bighorn, Built to Serve

• Options
    "Nothing is insulated down here"

How do you keep the heat out in the summer? Must really cost you for AC.

• Options
    cdnpinheadcdnpinhead Member Posts: 5,506
    It may be hot, but at least it's humid, has lots of bugs and drivers who shouldn't. . .oh well.
    '08 Acura TSX, '17 Subaru Forester
  • Options
    My buddy picked up his Mustang today. He's sent me six emails about it so far.

• Options

abacomike said:

2017 BMW 740iL

Growing up in So California our car had a heater but it was never and I mean NEVER used. In the cars I owned in my youth I never once turned on my heaters. At a car show a few years ago I saw a 1959 Impala that had ZERO options that I could tell. no tinted glass, 6 cyl, three speed no radio or heater. I had to wonder why they didn't just buy a Biscayne!

When we lived in St Petersburg, Fl, we had a '63 Olds Dynamic 88 with factory a/c and no heat. When we moved to New Orleans we liked to froze, and mom kept a blanket in the car.

• Options
    abacomike said:

@jmonroe:

The Dolphins have no chance tomorrow.  Tannehill is out and the team is in the playoffs because of luck - definitely not skill.  They are not very good contenders - but stranger things have happened.

And the Steelers have been known to play down to their competition more than once in the regular season but nothing was worse than when they played Denver a few years ago and lost in the first round of the playoffs. That is when Denver had their world beater quarterback...Tim Tebo.

jmonroe

• Options
    Wimps, all of you! When my boys were small the only second car we could afford -- it was free -- was an old Mercury Capri. It ran -- kinda -- but had no heat or AC. This was in central Ohio. I had to bundle the kids into their snow suits and pile blankets on them when we went out. Glad those days are far on the rear view mirror.
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • Options
    I have wifi in my Colt. I'm kind of liking it for not using data from our phones. And I can bring my iPad on trips. Not sure if we will keep it or not after the 90 days are up.
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • Options
    stickguystickguy Member Posts: 50,557
    I had a Colt. Didn't even have power steering.

2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.

• Options

abacomike said:

2017 BMW 740iL

OK, since you brought it up. I think this was in 1964:

I had a '62 Biscayne and my Father had a '63 Bel Air. For those not familiar with the Biscayne and Bel Air they were both models below the Impala and from the rear they were easily distinguished from the Impala by the tail/stop lights. The Biscayne and Bel Air had one tail/stop light on each side with the backup light on the inboard side of each of them. The Impala had 2 tail/stop lights on each side with the backup light in the middle of the 2 tail/stop lights.

For safety reasons, I thought that 2 tail/stop lights on each side was better than the way my Biscayne was built so I bought 2 additional tail/stop lights and cut holes to install them. Wala, it now looks like an Impala, almost. If you looked closely you could see that it did not have the brushed aluminum strip that went all the way across the trunk under the tail/stop lights and backup light. I didn't care about that because I wasn't pimping it out, I just wanted more lights for greater safety.

My Father thought I was nuts but not long after seeing my car he agreed that for safety reasons it was better. He bought 2 additional tail/stop lights for his '63 Bel Air and being the nice son that I was I installed them.

Fast forward a few months later to when my Father was at the Chevy garage having some work done and he over hears the mechanic say to the parts counter guy, "I need a xxxx for a '63 Impala". My father said to the mechanic, "that's not an Impala, it's a Bel Air. The mechanic said, "sir, it's an Impala. See the 3 lights on the back on each side'? Once my Father explained it to him he goes over to the car and sees the Bel Air lettering on the rear quarter panels. My Father said the mechanic started to laugh and my Father wanted to know what was so funny and asked, "are the additional lights installed so poorly that they stand out like a sore thumb or what"? The mechanic said, "just the opposite. Whoever did it did a nice job". Then the mechanics called several other mechanics over to look at my handy work. All of them said they never saw that before. I didn't think it was anything so great, just better for safety was all I was after.

After that event at the service department, I decided that a good model name for our cars should be...Bis Imp and Bel Imp.

Just in case any of you are wondering, neither of us got more for our cars when we traded them in but we did get comments about the additional lights.

jmonroe

• Options
    "Nothing is insulated down here" How do you keep the heat out in the summer? Must really cost you for AC.
    Actually, my Condo unit stays cool because of all the concrete around me.  I live on the 2nd floor of a 4-story building and in the center of the building as well.  So, I stay pretty cool in the heat.  I just put in a new central AC unit and expect lower electric bills.  I average $35-$50 a month.  My highest bill last summer was $56.00.  But if I have to turn on the heat, that becomes costly.  Electric heat is very expensive.

But because of the concrete, the apt. can get pretty cold with outside temps in the 40's and 50's.

2021 Genesis G90

• Options

Nice car but tell your buddy to wipe off the dried wax from the center of the drivers mirror. And don't tell me that's a reflection from the snow. I know what missed dried wax looks like. I've had plenty of dried wax spots over the years. :@

Looking again I think I see another miss on the right rear rocker panel.

jmonroe

• Options
    explorerx4explorerx4 Member Posts: 19,320
    We got about 5 inches of snow. Cleaned off the driveway and sidewalk plus same for my next door neighbor who is away.
    Of course as soon as I took off my boots, gloves and coat, the plow came back around.
    Doesn't look too bad, so I'm leaving it for tomorrow.

@abacomike,
    One of my kids lives in Madison WI and lives on the second floor of a new apartment building.
    In the spring after her first winter, the gas company asked to come out and inspect her heating unit due to low usage.
    Turns out she never turned it on!
    2023 Ford Explorer ST, 91 Mustang GT vert
  • Options
    Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    Oddly enough, sometimes the coldest houses are in the most temperate climates. Very few houses in California were built with adequate insulation until recently.

• Options
    Good story on the tail lights, @jmonroe. Reminds me of what some owners of C2 Corvettes used to do by installing a third stop lamp on each side. I thought that looked good.

• Options
    suydam said:

Wimps, all of you! When my boys were small the only second car we could afford -- it was free -- was an old Mercury Capri. It ran -- kinda -- but had no heat or AC. This was in central Ohio. I had to bundle the kids into their snow suits and pile blankets on them when we went out. Glad those days are far on the rear view mirror.

When I was a kid in the late '40's and early 50's, I remember my Father and uncles comparing notes about the options their cars had and they all said they got the loaded model. Loaded meant the car had a radio and heater in the late 40's. Then in the mid 50's that meant radio and heater and power steering and power brakes. Still no A/C. But we were living the good life.

jmonroe

• Options
    We actually have a windchill factor tonight. It is currently 56 degrees with a windchill of 51 degrees. Going to get mighty cold tonight!

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    ab348 said:

Good story on the tail lights, @jmonroe. Reminds me of what some owners of C2 Corvettes used to do by installing a third stop lamp on each side. I thought that looked good.

I think those Vette owners got that idea from seeing my '62 Bis Imp or my Father's '63 Bel Imp.

Next time you see that copy cat stuff get me a license plate number. I copyrighted that mod and I want my cut. :@ :@

jmonroe

• Options
    abacomike said:

We actually have a windchill factor tonight. It is currently 56 degrees with a windchill of 51 degrees. Going to get mighty cold tonight!

AAAAAAHHH, now go to your safe spot and let us know in the morning how you made it through the night. :o

jmonroe

• Options
    abacomike said:

That's for the northerners - we don't have heaters in our cars down here!"  

I swear I thought I was going to freeze solid.  It was a cold day in paradise.  There was no heat in their new house either so we took our blankets into the kitchen and laid down on the floor as my nana opened the oven door and turned on the propane burner.  Darn - For some

Glad someone else understands. When I was little, a few people didn't have heaters in their cars. They just didn't drive when it was really cold or bundled up. And a lot of pickup trucks I drove working on the farm and with other farmers did not have heaters.

• Options
    edited January 2017
    suydam said:

I have wifi in my Colt. I'm kind of liking it for not using data from our phones. And I can bring my iPad on trips. Not sure if we will keep it or not after the 90 days are up.

Am I wrong about the WiFi with OnStar and that you have to buy it? You may have gotten a trial amount for the OnStar free period, but when it's gone, it's gone. I think WiFi was included with our Malibu '14; never used it.

"3 Months/3GB
    Your first 3 months or 3GB of data are included with the purchase of the vehicle. After that, select a plan from OnStar that's right for you."

"What is the OnStar Data Trial? What do I get with this trial?
    Customers receive a 3-month or 3 GB (whichever comes first) trial data plan with the purchase of an eligible 2015 vehicle. OnStar data plan subscribers will also have the opportunity to access special offers from content partners, such as Famigo and TumblebooksTV, for brought-in devices."

https://www.onstar.com/us/en/services/connections/4glte.html?&ppc=GOOGLE_700000001302986_71700000013733981_58700001099209517_p9953528601&gclid=CImHwObRsdECFca0MgodCTADTQ&gclsrc=ds

• Options
    abacomike said:

We don't have a humidity problem like folks in Florida. LOL
    And we don't need a special thermometer for the temp. I can count the degrees on my fingers. Well, actually I checked at 11 pm and I need to stick out my tongue to have 11 digits for counting. But rain is coming on Wed or Thurday.

• Options
    edited January 2017
    We don't have a humidity problem like folks in Florida. LOL And we don't need a special thermometer for the temp. I can count the degrees on my fingers. Well, actually I checked at 11 pm and I need to stick out my tongue to have 11 digits for counting. But rain is coming on Wed or Thurday.
    Be careful where you stick out your tongue - remember "AChristmas Story" ?  Peter Billingsly's classmate Scott Schwartz got his tongue stuck to a frozen pole!  We sure wouldn't want to have to call 911 to have them excise your tongue from some pole in 11 degree temperature - now would we?   :D

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    nyccarguynyccarguy Member Posts: 16,435

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

• Options
    abacomike said:

We don't have a humidity problem like folks in Florida. LOL
    And we don't need a special thermometer for the temp. I can count the degrees on my fingers. Well, actually I checked at 11 pm and I need to stick out my tongue to have 11 digits for counting. But rain is coming on Wed or Thurday.

Be careful where you stick out your tongue - remember "AChristmas Story" ?  Peter Billingsly's classmate Scott Schwartz got his tongue stuck to a frozen pole!  We sure wouldn't want to have to call 911 to have them excise your tongue from some pole in 11 degree temperature - now would we?   :D

I'm not the least bit squeamish when it comes to stuff like that. I'll watch that procedure. B)

jmonroe

• Options
    nyccarguy said:

Very nice.

Save that for next year when you send us Chanukah cards. ;)

jmonroe

• Options

suydam said:

Am I wrong about the WiFi with OnStar and that you have to buy it? You may have gotten a trial amount for the OnStar free period, but when it's gone, it's gone. I think WiFi was included with our Malibu '14; never used it.

"3 Months/3GB
    Your first 3 months or 3GB of data are included with the purchase of the vehicle. After that, select a plan from OnStar that's right for you."

"What is the OnStar Data Trial? What do I get with this trial?
    Customers receive a 3-month or 3 GB (whichever comes first) trial data plan with the purchase of an eligible 2015 vehicle. OnStar data plan subscribers will also have the opportunity to access special offers from content partners, such as Famigo and TumblebooksTV, for brought-in devices."

https://www.onstar.com/us/en/services/connections/4glte.html?&ppc=GOOGLE_700000001302986_71700000013733981_58700001099209517_p9953528601&gclid=CImHwObRsdECFca0MgodCTADTQ&gclsrc=ds
    Yes, it's a 90 day trial. I have to decide after that if I want to keep it on the Volt.
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • Options
    fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,169
    Pretty. Although some reason when I look towards the basement, I want to protect my wallet ;)

The potential snow event here didn't pan out, no surprise.
    nyccarguy said:

• Options
    28firefighter28firefighter Member Posts: 9,392
    fintail said:

Pretty. Although some reason when I look towards the basement, I want to protect my wallet ;)

The potential snow event here didn't pan out, no surprise.

nyccarguy said:

We were supposed to get snow? I guess I missed the memo...
    2022 Tesla Model Y Performance, 2018 BMW M240i Convertible, 2015 Audi Q5 TDI
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    nyccarguy said:

Post card perfect. So that's where the snow went.

• Options
    45 degrees here this morning with a windchill of 40 degrees.  It is really cold here - the squirrels are so distraught they forgot where their nuts are!  Haven't put on the heat yet - 74 degrees in the Condo.  Windows covered with condensation - when that happens I know it's jeans, sweatshirt and jacket weather outside.  Get to try out the heated seats in the new car!  :o

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    driver100driver100 Member Posts: 31,976

Like that Mustang....beautiful red. A bargain at $16K+

2017 MB E400 , 2015 MB GLK350, 2014 MB C250

• Options
    We got a foot or so here. Waiting for the city plows to arrive so the end of my driveway can have a 3- or 4-foot bank at the end.

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,315
    I'm flying to San Francisco later today ... looks like I'll be landing in the middle of the biggest storm to hit CA in a decade. Luckily, most of the really bad weather will be up in the mountains - they are talking about 6 feet of snow or more in some areas, followed by rain, which could cause serious flooding.

Only a few inches of rain predicted for the Bay Area over the next few days.

Mike - do people in Florida even have the wardrobe to address temperatures that cold?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4