Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2017 Honda Accord Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    tonyg2016tonyg2016 Member Posts: 728
    Here is an example that beats my previous post. If you add 10/month for doc/bmv and then add 7% tax, you end up at 202/month. I hope this helps someone else looking for a good deal on the LX model.

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343

Thank you for sharing your knowledge & time.  I went in also to see if I even had good enough credit to lease or buy. We didn't negotiate at all. I swear it happened so fast and we agreed to $331 for Accord LX when we just wanted to see if we were eligible for $189. I even looked at wrong # to buy at end of lease. It's actually $13,030.20 & I will have already paid 12,559.47. Now I'm freaking out about insurance, of course I knew I needed full coverage. I found a page in my contract that says I must carry fire & theft equal to actual cash value. Apparently I also agreed to have a loss payable endorsement issued and I have no clue what that is. My husband is actually reading about trying to get out of a lease. I'm wondering if I should consider this. 

Have you actually taken delivery? If not, just call them back and tell them you changed your mind.

The insurance terms are the same for every lease. You have to carry full coverage. The loss payable endorsement just makes sure they get paid off by your insurance if it's totaled or stolen, since after all, it's the bank's vehicle. All of that is normal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jessejames13jessejames13 Member Posts: 5
    Not sure I'm using this forum right but it's no joke, I'm just an idiot! He showed my credit score at end was 707. Have no clue how good or bad that is. No trade in or $ down. I had $ to put down but salesman steered me from it. Said better to pay higher monthly. Ad was for like $189. Can I say I went through Honda Marysville? Paper says Honda Leadership Leasing. I own a 2003 w/ 210,000 m & I think I just got too excited at idea cause I didn't even know if my credit was good enough and we were in a hurry. 
  • Options

Can I say I went through Honda Marysville? Paper says Honda Leadership Leasing.  

i sent you two pm's earlier today; you have some work to do...
  • Options
    I'm the idiot paying $330 to lease Accord LX in OH. I didn't pay 10 cents when I drove off from dealership. If I paid $1999.00 at signing lease was only $189.  My husband was leaning toward keeping $ and salesman agreed that most people never put $ down. He said that's way pymts we're higher, but that's more than just adding 1,999. He also said I only have to pay for gas, oil changes, & tire rotations. I just read contract today and I have to pay to service car basically according to book and provide proof. He also said insurance wouldn't be much higher and contract says full of course with fire & theft coverage which I've never heard of. We were told to call leasing company and I'm definitely willing. 
  • Options
    Thanks Tony! I've never posted online on anything so I'm guessing that means personal message. It's my husbands email and I'm on it! Your input & experience is well appreciated. There should be a job position for people like you to help idiots like myself at the car lot!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336

Thanks Tony! I've never posted online on anything so I'm guessing that means personal message. It's my husbands email and I'm on it! Your input & experience is well appreciated. There should be a job position for people like you to help idiots like myself at the car lot!

Without knowing what @tonyg2016 sent you, don't beat yourself up over this. People make mistakes like this all the time. Buying or leasing a car can be a very emotional decision (ask me how I know!).

If you have a way to unwind this deal, then good for you.

I'll assume that $331 is affordable in your budget, even if it is too high of a payment. It's not the end of the world, it's just 3 years.

Consider this an education. You'll be well prepared the next time you decide to do this.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    otoluvaotoluva Member Posts: 196
    Boy, do I feel good about bleeding car dealers of every dollar I can when shopping for a car!!
  • Options
    otoluva said:

Boy, do I feel good about bleeding car dealers of every dollar I can when shopping for a car!!

As the saying goes, if both sides walk away unhappy it was a successful negotiation.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Michaell said:

the private messages are part of the edmunds site; not a separate email. perhaps you haven't gotten them?

• Options

Thanks Tony! I've never posted online on anything so I'm guessing that means personal message. It's my husbands email and I'm on it! Your input & experience is well appreciated.

the attached is from honda-marysville! i am amazed they inflated the deal to 331/month
    you are not an idiot; you are naive about leasing and got taken by emotion - it may be too late but you have to try to get them to admit they made a mistake - calculations, forgotten incentives (2750), pricing..or maybe all three!
    If you signed the contract and took delivery, you don't have many options...

for next time:
    http://www.realcartips.com/guide/#chapter3

• Options
    burneedoggburneedogg Member Posts: 25
    Hello can I get the RV/MF/Lease Cash for a 2017 Honda Accord LX CVT 2.4L. 36/12k - Rapid City, SD.
  • Options

Hello can I get the RV/MF/Lease Cash for a 2017 Honda Accord LX CVT 2.4L. 36/12k - Rapid City, SD.

.00059 and 54%

$2750 lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    mingtyhmaamingtyhmaa Member Posts: 1
    Hello. May I ask for MF and residual value for a 2017 Accord Touring in 94598 zip code with 3 years, 36k miles? Thank you.
  • Options

Hello. May I ask for MF and residual value for a 2017 Accord Touring in 94598 zip code with 3 years, 36k miles? Thank you.

Assuming V6 sedan:

.00059 MF and 48% residual
    $2750 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    nyisles92nyisles92 Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2017
    hi guys so I was just offered a deal through a buddy for a monthly payment of roughly 270-280 on the Honda Sport Automatic Black in color and 10,000 a year. out of door will just be first month/tax/dmv fees. How is this offer. I live in NY btw

another question the first lease i ever did was the one i am in and it was for a 2015 gmc terrain sle 1 complete base model fwd and out the door it was 169 and 1100 due at signing. i have noticed i cant get anything even close to that from any other dealer. was that just a very good deal and i was lucky that day?
  • Options
    jamizonjamizon Member Posts: 1
    Hello. May I ask for MF and residual value for a 2017 Accord LX CVT in 12590 zip code with 3 or 2 years, 30k miles? Also, any incentives? Thank you very much.
  • Options
    nyisles92 said:

hi guys so I was just offered a deal through a buddy for a monthly payment of roughly 270-280 on the Honda Sport Automatic Black in color and 10,000 a year. out of door will just be first month/tax/dmv fees. How is this offer. I live in NY btw

another question the first lease i ever did was the one i am in and it was for a 2015 gmc terrain sle 1 complete base model fwd and out the door it was 169 and 1100 due at signing. i have noticed i cant get anything even close to that from any other dealer. was that just a very good deal and i was lucky that day?

What is the MSRP and selling price?

.00059 and 55%

$2750 lease cash

Yes, that was an excellent deal you scored on the Terrain.

You can maybe lease a Camry LE or SE for under $200/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jamizon said:

Hello. May I ask for MF and residual value for a 2017 Accord LX CVT in 12590 zip code with 3 or 2 years, 30k miles? Also, any incentives? Thank you very much.

No 10K mileage allowance for Honda.

.00059 and 60% (24/12) or 54% (36/12)

$2750 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    michael_michael_ Member Posts: 14
    edited August 2017
    Hello - I'm hoping for some help. I have the following offer. Does the RV look right? I get 52%, and I thought it is 54% (I'm in Louisiana). I know there are incentives right now of $1.750 + $1,500 lease cash for Coupes. Is this a fair deal considering?

Are you taxed on the TT&L and Acquisition when you roll it into your payment? I'm trying to figure how it's $46 more when the sum of those three is only $941 ($26 per month)

2017 Honda LX-S CVT Coupe 36/12

• Options
    fherr707fherr707 Member Posts: 7
    What is the MF and residual value for both the Hybrid EX-L and Hybrid Touring 36/15? Lease cash? This is in Northern CA 94591. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    net cap cost is 196 higher than it should be; perhaps DMV fees?
    don't pay the 1999 down; add it to lease; mf is low
    not sure what cap taxes are?
  • Options
    tonyg2016 said:

Don't plan to pay any down. Louisiana taxes are 10%. Could that account for the $196?
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Hi - I just want confirmation RV for 2017 LX-S and EX Accord Coupe in Louisiana is 54% for 36/12k.

Dealer gave me quote on a 36/12k using 52%, and they insisted their program autopopulated 52% for 36/12k. This contradicts the 54% RV for 36/12k others received on this forum recently.

If it is 54% and they keep insisting it's 52%, how do I counter that?

Thanks.
  • Options
    metalusmc13metalusmc13 Member Posts: 3
    Good evening,

could someone one provide the numbers for a Accord Touring in VA?

15k/36
    12k/36
  • Options
    michael_ said:

tonyg2016 said:

Don't plan to pay any down. Louisiana taxes are 10%. Could that account for the $196?
    The wording is wrong.. It's not $1999 CAP reduction, as the first payment comes out of there.. That's where the extra money is.

CAP taxes are taxes on the downpayment, added to the CAP cost.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    michael_ said:

Hi - I just want confirmation RV for 2017 LX-S and EX Accord Coupe in Louisiana is 54% for 36/12k.

Dealer gave me quote on a 36/12k using 52%, and they insisted their program autopopulated 52% for 36/12k. This contradicts the 54% RV for 36/12k others received on this forum recently.

Thanks.

The residual is 52% for 36/12, for either model.
    .00059 MF
    $3250 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

Good evening,

could someone one provide the numbers for a Accord Touring in VA?

15k/36
    12k/36

.00059 MF and 48%/46% residual
    $2750 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    cruza726cruza726 Member Posts: 4
    Im new to this site but need help, Im leasing a 2017 Honda LX the dealer offered 262 monthly payment for 36/12k is this good? I wanted the EX-L but they quoted 389 payment on that one. This is with 0 down, prices include taxes and every fee. I live in FL. Please help tomorrow I have to go and sign. My middle credit score was 718 not sure if that helps.
  • Options
    kyfdx said:

michael_ said:

Thanks.

The residual is 52% for 36/12, for either model.
    .00059 MF
    $3250 incentive
    Thank you for the clarification. I must have misunderstood another post for the 36/12k LX-S RV being 54%.

Keep up the great work in providing excellent advice and information.
  • Options
    cruza726 said:

Im new to this site but need help, Im leasing a 2017 Honda LX the dealer offered 262 monthly payment for 36/12k is this good? I wanted the EX-L but they quoted 389 payment on that one. This is with 0 down, prices include taxes and every fee. I live in FL. Please help tomorrow I have to go and sign. My middle credit score was 718 not sure if that helps.

.00059 and 54% (LX) or 53% (EX-L).

Would need to know the MSRP and the adjusted cap cost (selling price plus all fees you aren't paying up front) in order to calculate a payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    gmanusmcgmanusmc Member Posts: 699
    edited August 2017
    cruza726 said:

Both of those quoted payments are on the high side - check to see if the dealer is offering a discount that is close to what folks are reporting in the Accord Prices Paid thread. With your credit score, the LX should be in the low 200s and the EXL close to the low 300s. Try to reduce the sting of high FL doc fee by negotiating a lower sale price.
    2016 ES350 Lux/Atomic Silver
    2017 Accord Sport CVT Mod Steel Metallic
  • Options
    The MSRP for the LX is 24,130 and the selling price is 20,690. The EX-L MSRP 29,795 the selling price 26,690. 
  • Options
    I get $233/mo and $328/mo. plus tax, on those two.

The selling prices are both too high, considering the $2750 of incentives on each vehicle. Especially the EX-L. Try shopping another dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kstover41kstover41 Member Posts: 5
    Can you please post breakdowns of incentives for lease on Accord LX 36/12 in southern CA
  • Options
    scroll up a few posts; it's already been asked many times
  • Options
    kstover41 said:

Can you please post breakdowns of incentives for lease on Accord LX 36/12 in southern CA

$1500 Dealer cash
    $1250 Bonus Lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    After going to 3 different dealers I was able to get the 2017 accord ex-l for 309 a month 0 down 36/12. 80 less then orriginally quoted. Not the exact payment I was looking for but close enough. I would like to thank everyone who helped me. Im happy I got the car I really wanted at a price I can afford.  
  • Options
    cruza726 said:

After going to 3 different dealers I was able to get the 2017 accord ex-l for 309 a month 0 down 36/12. 80 less then orriginally quoted. Not the exact payment I was looking for but close enough. I would like to thank everyone who helped me. Im happy I got the car I really wanted at a price I can afford.  

Congrats! Enjoy your new Accord.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    gmanusmcgmanusmc Member Posts: 699
    cruza726 said:

Nice work!

Congrats and enjoy the fruits of your labor - you're gonna love your new Accord!

2016 ES350 Lux/Atomic Silver
    2017 Accord Sport CVT Mod Steel Metallic
  • Options
    Thanks again everyone!
  • Options
    9_lease9_lease Member Posts: 56
    kyfdx said:

9_lease said:

Can you please tell me the mf/residuals/incentives for Sport SE, EX-L V6, Touring for CA, 24/12.

Thanks

.00059 MF
    $2750 incentive
    61%, 58%, 54% residual, respectively for 24/12
    I just had a dealer tell me Honda doesnt offer 24 month leases...but other dealers have given me pricing for a 24 month lease. Im confused...are they just trying to get me into a 36 month lease?
  • Options
    9_lease said:

kyfdx said:

9_lease said:

Can you please tell me the mf/residuals/incentives for Sport SE, EX-L V6, Touring for CA, 24/12.

Thanks

.00059 MF
    $2750 incentive
    I just had a dealer tell me Honda doesnt offer 24 month leases...but other dealers have given me pricing for a 24 month lease. Im confused...are they just trying to get me into a 36 month lease?
    That what it sounds like to me. Focus on the dealers who are willing to work with you on your needs and wants.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    9_lease said:

kyfdx said:

9_lease said:

Thanks

.00059 MF
    $2750 incentive
    24 month leases from Honda aren't very cost effective, though.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    stayliquidstayliquid Member Posts: 5
    MF/Residual + any incentives for 36m lease LX CVT in Northern New Jersey please
  • Options

.00060 MF and 52% residual for 36/15
    $900 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

.00060 MF and 52% residual for 36/15
    $900 lease cash
    I believe the MF on the Accord is .00059 and the incentives on the Accord Sedan are $2750, this month.

.00060 MF and $900 lease cash for Civic.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    stayliquidstayliquid Member Posts: 5
    Thanks guys. what is the residual for 36/12? 53%?
  • Options

Thanks guys. what is the residual for 36/12? 53%?

54% for 36/12

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    rv65rv65 Member Posts: 1,076
    Rumors are going around that Honda is changing the leases for the 2018 model to closer to actual money value and market value of the car. This will cause a higher priced lease and could put the 199/month lease deal in jeopardy. Apparently, Honda is losing money on their good lease deals, and have figured now is the time to stop doing this.