Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Honda Odyssey Lease Deals and Prices

vdub8vdub8 Member Posts: 16
edited September 2017 in Honda
Hi,

I was looking for the Money Factory and Residuals for the new 2018 Honda Odyssey Elite for the following:

3y/36k
3y/45k

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,702
    vdub8 said:

Hi,

I was looking for the Money Factory and Residuals for the new 2018 Honda Odyssey Elite for the following:

3y/36k
    3y/45k

Thanks in advance.

We don't have any 2018 model information, this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• vdub8vdub8 Member Posts: 16
    Thanks.  Maybe by Thusday (June)?
    vdub8 said:

Thanks.  Maybe by Thusday (June)?

New programs don't start until July 6th. No idea if we'll get any updates before then.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• odyssey_2018odyssey_2018 Member Posts: 1
    Based on your experience, what will be a good guess? can you please suggest that. I need to buy as soon as possible, I know it will be very costly as i am going one of first buyers.

Based on your experience, what will be a good guess? can you please suggest that. I need to buy as soon as possible, I know it will be very costly as i am going one of first buyers.

We have no insight as to what the numbers will be.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jbm160jbm160 Member Posts: 19
    I was quoted a MF of 0.00210 and residuals of 12K-59% and 15K-57%. Hope this helps.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,978
    jbm160 said:

I was quoted a MF of 0.00210 and residuals of 12K-59% and 15K-57%. Hope this helps.

That's about right - standard MF from Honda is in that range.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• MeinnocenthahMeinnocenthah Member Posts: 3
    This is what i was quoted on a 2018 Odyssey EXL with Nav+RES as of today (july 6)
    Located in So, CA

MSRP (dealer not willing to budge) $40,300
    Residual $24,583
    MF for top tier credit on a 3yr/35K lease is .00310 (7%) (which is really high...)

I passed.

My MF on my Sienna Lease is only .00001 (0% from toyota)

This is what i was quoted on a 2018 Odyssey EXL with Nav+RES as of today (july 6)
    Located in So, CA

MSRP (dealer not willing to budge) $40,300
    Residual $24,583
    MF for top tier credit on a 3yr/35K lease is .00310 (7%) (which is really high...)

I passed.

My MF on my Sienna Lease is only .00001 (0% from toyota)

They are only leasing the 2017 model through the end of this month. I'd guess after Labor Day, you'll see the 2018 model variables return to normal. Trying to lease a car the first month it is out is never a good barometer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• techodytechody Member Posts: 21
    Looking for August updates on 3yr/36k money factor and residuals, thank you.
    techody said:

.00200 MF and 59%-62% residual, depending on trim.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    .00200 MF and 59%-62% residual, depending on trim.
    Thank you. Gonna keep waiting, hope your prediction of Labor day bringing a better MF comes true.
  • gaogi123gaogi123 Member Posts: 3
    Looking for MF and residual for a 2018 Elite @ 2 year/20K. Thanks in advance!
    gaogi123 said:

Looking for MF and residual for a 2018 Elite @ 2 year/20K. Thanks in advance!

.00300 MF and 65% residual for 24/12
    Honda does not offer 10K/yr

Stick with 36 months.
    .00200 MF and 59% residual for 36/12

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• caltmancaltman Member Posts: 240
    May I have August lease numbers for 2018 Honda Odysseey EX-L for 15k/36mo in MN please?
    caltman said:

May I have August lease numbers for 2018 Honda Odysseey EX-L for 15k/36mo in MN please?

.00200 and 60%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• lacargirllacargirl Member Posts: 9
    Can you please post MF and residuals for Honda Odyssey Touring and Odyssey Elite in Southern California 10k/36mo?

Thank you!
    lacargirl said:

Can you please post MF and residuals for Honda Odyssey Touring and Odyssey Elite in Southern California 10k/36mo?

Thank you!

36/12 (Honda doesn't offer 10K/yr)
    .00200 MF and 60%/59% residual for Touring/Elite

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Looking for September residual/MF numbers when they are ready in Virginia (unless numbers are national). EX-L NAV/RES with 12k/36mo, please. Thank you as always.
    techody said:

Looking for September residual/MF numbers when they are ready in Virginia (unless numbers are national). EX-L NAV/RES with 12k/36mo, please. Thank you as always.

Current Honda numbers expire on 9/5

.00200 and 55% (RES) or 54% (NAV)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

May I please have the MF and residuals for 15k/36mo 2018 Honda Odyssey in MN for

1. EX-L w/ Navi & Rear Entertainment
    2. Touring

Thanks!
    caltman said:

May I please have the MF and residuals for 15k/36mo 2018 Honda Odyssey in MN for

2. Touring

Thanks!

.00200 and 53% (EX-L RES), 52% (EX-L NAV) or 50% (Touring)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited September 2017
    Michaell said:

caltman said:

2. Touring

Thanks!

.00200 and 53% (EX-L RES), 52% (EX-L NAV) or 50% (Touring)
    So, I'm a little confused about numbers.

1. The MF on a straight EX-L without navi/RES is 60% in MN on a 15k/36mo correct?
    2. My understanding about the 2018 Honda Odyssey EX-L is if you pick RES or NAVI, you have to take both automatically. So how can there be two different residual values?
    3. Above, you quoted 12k/36mo Odyssey Touring at 60% in CA. Wouldn't the residual for 15k be 58%? Does the residual drop an extra 8% just because of MN?

Thanks!!
    If I had to guess I'd say those are for the 2017 model, not the 2018.
    techody said:

I'm trying to close a two Honda vehicle deal today, so I'm hoping for 2018 numbers on the Odyssey. They have one 2017 left, but they are telling me they are no longer leasable. Not sure if that is true.
    caltman said:
    I'm trying to close a two Honda vehicle deal today, so I'm hoping for 2018 numbers on the Odyssey. They have one 2017 left, but they are telling me they are no longer leasable. Not sure if that is true.
    The September numbers won't be out till Wednesday or Thursday, and we don't know if they will be different when they do come out. So as of now, as far as I know, the August numbers are the ones that are still in effect for 2018 Odysseys: .00200 and 60% (model depending it my be 59-61%).
    techody said:

caltman said:

The September numbers won't be out till Wednesday or Thursday, and we don't know if they will be different when they do come out. So as of now, as far as I know, the August numbers are the ones that are still in effect for 2018 Odysseys: .00200 and 60% (model depending it my be 59-61%).

Yeah, I understand that. The numbers above that Michaell quoted don't make sense to me on the EX-L with Navi/Res and Touring models for a 2018 with 15k/36mo.
    Ya, I'm pretty sure those are 2017 model numbers which don't apply to this forum.
    techody said:

Ya, I'm pretty sure those are 2017 model numbers which don't apply to this forum.

Even though the title of this forum is 2018 Odyssey?
    caltman said:

techody said:

Bother - you're both correct. I gave you the 2018 MF (.00200) but was looking at the 2017 residual table.

Let's try again

36/12 residuals:
    EXL NAV/RES - 61%
    Touring - 60%

Subtract 2% for 15K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

caltman said:

techody said:

Bother - you're both correct. I gave you the 2018 MF (.00200) but was looking at the 2017 residual table.

Let's try again

36/12 residuals:
    EXL NAV/RES - 61%
    Touring - 60%

Subtract 2% for 15K
    Thanks Michaell! Got both residuals confirmed tonight at dealership like you said. We didn't get things done in time for August sale because they didn't have one of the two vehicles on site that we wanted. Nevertheless, we will be able to get one and can keep the same deals we got going into September.

I've done about 10 Honda deals in the last 8-10 years for family/friends. So, one very strange thing that came up tonight was the MF. We were quoted 0.0021 for the buy rate and were told that the 0.0020 was if we put down one security deposit (one months payment down). I'm not sure if you've heard of this before or not. It was my understanding that Honda dealerships cannot mark up MF on leases AND they don't do MSDs, which is basically what this is, but you can only do one. Have you heard of this or can you confirm what we've been told is true? I'm a bit baffled. Probably going to call Honda Financial directly in the AM.
    caltman said:

Michaell said:

caltman said:

techody said:

Let's try again

36/12 residuals:
    EXL NAV/RES - 61%
    Touring - 60%

Subtract 2% for 15K
    Thanks Michaell! Got both residuals confirmed tonight at dealership like you said. We didn't get things done in time for August sale because they didn't have one of the two vehicles on site that we wanted. Nevertheless, we will be able to get one and can keep the same deals we got going into September.

I've done about 10 Honda deals in the last 8-10 years for family/friends. So, one very strange thing that came up tonight was the MF. We were quoted 0.0021 for the buy rate and were told that the 0.0020 was if we put down one security deposit (one months payment down). I'm not sure if you've heard of this before or not. It was my understanding that Honda dealerships cannot mark up MF on leases AND they don't do MSDs, which is basically what this is, but you can only do one. Have you heard of this or can you confirm what we've been told is true? I'm a bit baffled. Probably going to call Honda Financial directly in the AM.
    I reviewed the information I have, and the dealer is correct - to waive the security deposit, the MF is bumped .00010. Else, the SD is the monthly payment, rounded up to the next highest $25.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

caltman said:

techody said:

Sorry Techody, I misread your response. I see you saying that 2017 numbers were in wrong forum for 2018s. My bad.
    Michaell said:

caltman said:

Michaell said:

caltman said:

techody said:

Let's try again

36/12 residuals:
    EXL NAV/RES - 61%
    Touring - 60%

Subtract 2% for 15K

I reviewed the information I have, and the dealer is correct - to waive the security deposit, the MF is bumped .00010. Else, the SD is the monthly payment, rounded up to the next highest $25.
    Very interesting! I've leased BMWs for years. They removed their MSDs this year. With BMW, one security deposit would lower the MF 0.00007. This deal through Honda is actually better even if you only do one security deposit. Over three years, the saving would be about $7/mo or $252. Divide that by 3 years, and that's $84/yr on a $555 security deposit. If we left the $555 in a savings account, we wouldn't make $84 dollars in a year. I'm oversimplifying, but this is a bit intriguing.

Has Honda always done this or is this new this year?

Thanks!
    caltman said:

Michaell said:

caltman said:

Michaell said:

caltman said:

techody said:

Let's try again

36/12 residuals:
    EXL NAV/RES - 61%
    Touring - 60%

Subtract 2% for 15K

Very interesting! I've leased BMWs for years. They removed their MSDs this year. With BMW, one security deposit would lower the MF 0.00007. This deal through Honda is actually better even if you only do one security deposit. Over three years, the saving would be about $7/mo or $252. Divide that by 3 years, and that's $84/yr on a $555 security deposit. If we left the $555 in a savings account, we wouldn't make $84 dollars in a year. I'm oversimplifying, but this is a bit intriguing.

Has Honda always done this or is this new this year?

Thanks!
    I think this situation only exists when you are using the 'standard' MF from Honda.

And yes, it's a pretty good return on your investment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

You are probably right that it's on their standard (aka terrible) MF, as I've never seen this before. Guess it's their way of making a .002 MF slightly less painful.
    techody said:

You are probably right that it's on their standard (aka terrible) MF, as I've never seen this before. Guess it's their way of making a .002 MF slightly less painful.

Odysseys are popular, or so Honda seems to think.

Have you checked out the Sienna? MF is as low as it gets, at .00001

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Looking for the September numbers, MF and residual for exl with nav/res and 36mo/12k. Thank you!
    techody said:

Looking for the September numbers, MF and residual for exl with nav/res and 36mo/12k. Thank you!

61% and .00200

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Wow, still nothing beyond .00200. These are the September numbers? May have to look at the Sienna like you said! My lease is up early November, so one more chance at it.
    techody said:

Wow, still nothing beyond .00200. These are the September numbers? May have to look at the Sienna like you said! My lease is up early November, so one more chance at it.

Yes, these are the new numbers for September.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• lacargirllacargirl Member Posts: 9
    Can you please post the new MF and residuals for Honda Odyssey Touring and Odyssey Elite in Southern California 12k/36mo?
    lacargirl said:

Can you please post the new MF and residuals for Honda Odyssey Touring and Odyssey Elite in Southern California 12k/36mo?

.00200 and 60% (Touring) or 59% (Elite)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• civicextcivicext Member Posts: 39
    Hi, may I have the following lease numbers for Virginia?

36/12 and 36/15
    EX-L, Touring, and Elite

Thank you. 
    edited September 2017
    civicext said:

Hi, may I have the following lease numbers for Virginia?

36/12 and 36/15
    EX-L, Touring, and Elite

Thank you. 

.00200 MF and 59%/57% residual for Elite
    Add 2% for Touring or 3% for EXL

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ericflorida12ericflorida12 Member Posts: 2
    Looking for the October numbers, MF and residual for exl without nav/res and 36mo/12k. In Florida if that matters. Thank you!

Looking for the October numbers, MF and residual for exl without nav/res and 36mo/12k. In Florida if that matters. Thank you!

Honda program numbers are valid until 31 October.

.00200 and 62%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• 03qx03qx Member Posts: 91
    Hi. Can you please post residual & money factors for 36/15 for a 2018 Odyssey Elite in Southern California. Thanks
    03qx said:

Hi. Can you please post residual & money factors for 36/15 for a 2018 Odyssey Elite in Southern California. Thanks

.00200 and 57%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• j22md22j22md22 Member Posts: 24
    Would you mind providing the MF, Residual, and incentives for 2018 Odyssey EX in Northern VA? (36 mos, 12k miles) Thanks in advance!