2018 Dodge Charger Lease Deals and Prices

17810121324

Comments

  • highlander0321highlander0321 Member Posts: 4
    Thank You for your help.
    what would a 10/36 approximately cost ?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,758

    Thank You for your help.
    what would a 10/36 approximately cost ?

    $13/mo. less

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • highlander0321highlander0321 Member Posts: 4
    Thank you for your help.
    what would approximate be for 10,000 and 36 mon
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,758

    Thank you for your help.
    what would approximate be for 10,000 and 36 mon

    $13/mo. less than 36/12, given above

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • killamaniaxkillamaniax Member Posts: 3
    2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat RV MF in NJ for 12/36? I was just quoted ~50% residual and seems way too low
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,242

    2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat RV MF in NJ for 12/36? I was just quoted ~50% residual and seems way too low

    I show 64% for 36/12 from Chrysler Capital. Confirm what bank your dealer is using.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • killamaniaxkillamaniax Member Posts: 3
    Thanks! Is the MF on the Hellcat still .00015 as stated in earlier replies?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,758

    Thanks! Is the MF on the Hellcat still .00015 as stated in earlier replies?

    Yes... for 36 month leases

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • icarumbaicarumba Member Posts: 23
    THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS!! Yesterday I inked my deal on a new Charger armed with the information you provided here, and was able to get an $8000 discount on my lease!! I had been getting quotes for a 36/15k lease on an R/T from a bunch of different dealers, and they were coming in at $650 to $700 including my negative equity. Yesterday I walked into the dealer and handed them this REVISED worksheet showing a payment of $486, and said "Here is my offer". They didn't even try to BS me, they just came back and said "We can do $499". I was prepared to go as high as $525, so I was ecstatic!! Easiest negotiation ever!! This car was a special order, so I had already put $500 down, and I was afraid that they were going to be much harder to negotiate with for that reason. They put the deposit towards the first payment, so I walked out without giving them another dime!



  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,242
    icarumba said:

    THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS!! Yesterday I inked my deal on a new Charger armed with the information you provided here, and was able to get an $8000 discount on my lease!! I had been getting quotes for a 36/15k lease on an R/T from a bunch of different dealers, and they were coming in at $650 to $700 including my negative equity. Yesterday I walked into the dealer and handed them this REVISED worksheet showing a payment of $486, and said "Here is my offer". They didn't even try to BS me, they just came back and said "We can do $499". I was prepared to go as high as $525, so I was ecstatic!! Easiest negotiation ever!! This car was a special order, so I had already put $500 down, and I was afraid that they were going to be much harder to negotiate with for that reason. They put the deposit towards the first payment, so I walked out without giving them another dime!



    Congrats!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hannahkkhannahkk Member Posts: 1
    Can I get the MF and RV for an R/T 36/15k and a Daytona 36/15k in Virginia?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,758
    hannahkk said:

    Can I get the MF and RV for an R/T 36/15k and a Daytona 36/15k in Virginia?

    .00008 MF and 51% residual
    Either trim.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jsm1969jsm1969 Member Posts: 4
    Im in Southern California. Looking at a Charger SRT 392. Do we have to currently pay for the acquisition fees through Chrysler capital? Also, is the conquest the only incentive offered? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,242
    jsm1969 said:

    Im in Southern California. Looking at a Charger SRT 392. Do we have to currently pay for the acquisition fees through Chrysler capital? Also, is the conquest the only incentive offered? Thank you!

    There is a $595 acquisition fee on the SRT 392.

    We do not have the Chrysler Capital incentive information.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jsm1969jsm1969 Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for the info. Do you know what the overage per mile is on the SRT 392? Is it 20 cents per mile from what I have heard...
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,758
    jsm1969 said:

    Thanks for the info. Do you know what the overage per mile is on the SRT 392? Is it 20 cents per mile from what I have heard...

    No info on that.

    It's always best to take the mileage allowance that you need. If you try to game it, you usually come out a loser in the end.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jsm1969jsm1969 Member Posts: 4
    Ok, thanks. I thought the lender sets the price on the mileage cost. Is there any MF or Residual numbers for a SRT 392 with a 36 mo and 18K miles per year?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,242
    jsm1969 said:

    Ok, thanks. I thought the lender sets the price on the mileage cost. Is there any MF or Residual numbers for a SRT 392 with a 36 mo and 18K miles per year?

    we only have residuals for up to 15K; you'll have to contact your dealer for information on how it gets adjusted for the extra miles

    .00001 and 58% for 36/15

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hassanbhassanb Member Posts: 20
    2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat and SRT 392 RV MF in MI (48127) for 12/36?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,242
    hassanb said:

    2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat and SRT 392 RV MF in MI (48127) for 12/36?

    HC - .00015 and 64%
    SRT 392 - .00002 and 60%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jsm1969jsm1969 Member Posts: 4
    How about a Daytona 392 36/15K and a Scat Pack 36/15K for zip code 93065
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,242
    jsm1969 said:

    How about a Daytona 392 36/15K and a Scat Pack 36/15K for zip code 93065

    .00092 and 53%
    Both trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • yankees1278yankees1278 Member Posts: 15
    hey can you guys tell me if this is a good deal on a 2018 scat pack charger lease 39/12 in NJ

    MSRP $45,430
    INVOICE $43,509
    Dealer Profit $750
    Selling Price $44,259
    Less Rebate $3,750
    Net Price $40,509
    Total Discount $4,921

    Lease for 39 Months
    with 12,000 Miles per Year
    TOTAL 39,000 Miles
    with All Inceptions Upfront
    $3,195.55
    at $475.36 per month for the next 38 months

    INCEPTIONS INCLUDE:
    $475.36 First Payment
    $411.00 MV
    $398.00 Doc Fee
    $8.05 on-line DVM Processing
    $3.15 EZ Pass Fee
    $1,899.99 Sales & Lux Tax
    —————-
    $3,195.55 Total Out-of-Pocket
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,242

    hey can you guys tell me if this is a good deal on a 2018 scat pack charger lease 39/12 in NJ

    MSRP $45,430
    INVOICE $43,509
    Dealer Profit $750
    Selling Price $44,259
    Less Rebate $3,750
    Net Price $40,509
    Total Discount $4,921

    Lease for 39 Months
    with 12,000 Miles per Year
    TOTAL 39,000 Miles
    with All Inceptions Upfront
    $3,195.55
    at $475.36 per month for the next 38 months

    INCEPTIONS INCLUDE:
    $475.36 First Payment
    $411.00 MV
    $398.00 Doc Fee
    $8.05 on-line DVM Processing
    $3.15 EZ Pass Fee
    $1,899.99 Sales & Lux Tax
    —————-
    $3,195.55 Total Out-of-Pocket

    .00092 and 53% for 39/12

    Using the MSRP and net price provided, I get a payment of $481/mo - in the ballpark of your $475/mo quote from the dealer

    We would, however, suggest that you add the doc fee and tax amount to the net price and make it part of the monthly payment. You'll have a higher payment, but you won't risk losing that up front money if the car is stolen or totaled.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • yellowraregtyellowraregt Member Posts: 1
    Looking at a 2018 392 Daytona Charger.
    MSRP: 50820
    12/36
    Selling Price: 42289? with all discounts/rebates
    +595 acc
    +150 doc
    6% sales tax in payment

    What are you getting for a monthly payment? I want to see how honest my salesman is being.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,758
    edited April 2018

    Looking at a 2018 392 Daytona Charger.
    MSRP: 50820
    12/36
    Selling Price: 42289? with all discounts/rebates
    +595 acc
    +150 doc
    6% sales tax in payment

    What are you getting for a monthly payment? I want to see how honest my salesman is being.

    .00092 MF and 55% residual
    $485/mo.+tax
    Assuming it's a Chrysler Capital lease.
    Assuming all of those discounts and rebates are applicable to a CC lease.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jontheaegonjontheaegon Member Posts: 24
    Looking for Money Factor and RV for:
    2018 Charger RT 36/12
    2018 Charger RT Scatpack 36/12
    Also, are there any lease cash offers available?
    ZIP: 95835

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,758

    Looking for Money Factor and RV for:
    2018 Charger RT 36/12
    2018 Charger RT Scatpack 36/12
    Also, are there any lease cash offers available?
    ZIP: 95835

    Thanks!

    .00008 MF and 53% residual
    .00092 MF and 55% residual

    We don't have the incentive information.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • coach_charlescoach_charles Member Posts: 6
    Hi
    Can I get payments modeled for 2018 Hellcat Charger in 30316? 36/12 and 36/15

    MSRP: $73,750
    Negotiated Selling Price: $68,000

    I want to roll taxes + doc fee into the payments. I can pay the other fees upfront.

    Thanks

  • loggs1369loggs1369 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2018
    MF and RV for scat pack, srt and hellcat zip 33324 please? 36/12 or 39/12 whichever is better.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,758

    Hi
    Can I get payments modeled for 2018 Hellcat Charger in 30316? 36/12 and 36/15

    MSRP: $73,750
    Negotiated Selling Price: $68,000

    I want to roll taxes + doc fee into the payments. I can pay the other fees upfront.

    Thanks

    .00015 MF and 62% residual for 36/15
    $636/mo.+taxes and fees

    64% residual for 36/12
    $595/mo.+taxes and fees

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • poopspoops Member Posts: 177
    MF and Residual for an '18 Charger Daytona 392 in the Chicago area, please. Terms are 36/7.5, 36/10 & 24/7.5, 24/10.

    MSRP is $52,815. Selling price is $42,780. Sales tax in the city of Chicago, I believe is 9.5%.

    What payments do you calculate?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,758
    poops said:

    MF and Residual for an '18 Charger Daytona 392 in the Chicago area, please. Terms are 36/7.5, 36/10 & 24/7.5, 24/10.

    MSRP is $52,815. Selling price is $42,780. Sales tax in the city of Chicago, I believe is 9.5%.

    What payments do you calculate?

    Thanks!

    24/10: .00064 MF and 63% residual
    36/10: .00092 MF and 56% residual

    7.5K/yr is not offered.

    You've negotiated $10K off on a Chrysler Capital lease?

    If you live in the City, you pay 7.2% IL tax, upfront, then another 9.5% Chicago tax on the lease payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tdevil82tdevil82 Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2018
    Im new to this site, figure i would give it a try. I was quoted a 2018 Scat pack 36/10. MSRP 41995, 9k in rebates. For some reason the price of the car selling price is 35800 after the 9k. Not sure about the math ,but that seems off. All said and done the best they offered is 440 a month with 500 down. Milwaukee area. Now i feel im being taken for a ride. Cant believe that this is a good deal.

    What do you think,

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,758
    tdevil82 said:

    Im new to this site, figure i would give it a try. I was quoted a 2018 Scat pack 36/10. MSRP 41995, 9k in rebates. For some reason the price of the car selling price is 35800 after the 9k. Not sure about the math ,but that seems off. All said and done the best they offered is 440 a month with 500 down. Milwaukee area. Now i feel im being taken for a ride. Cant believe that this is a good deal.

    What do you think,

    Thanks!

    It's possible that you were quoted rebates that aren't applicable on a lease?
    Ask them to itemize all of the numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tdevil82tdevil82 Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2018
    Selling price:38,800
    License \title fee:164
    Service fee: 299
    Acq Fee for lease:695
    gross capital 39,494.99
    Rebate:6,000
    Net cap cost:34,207.07

    Residual $23,931.45
    Residual 57%

    This is what they gave me. Looks to me that the rebate does not apply? 15,840 in payments doesnt come out to the 23,900 residual.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,242
    tdevil82 said:

    Selling price:38,800
    License \title fee:164
    Service fee: 299
    Acq Fee for lease:695
    gross capital 39,494.99
    Rebate:6,000
    Net cap cost:34,207.07

    Residual $23,931.45
    Residual 57%

    This is what they gave me. Looks to me that the rebate does not apply? 15,840 in payments doesnt come out to the 23,900 residual.

    .00092 and 56% for 36/10 from Chrysler Capital.

    With the prices provided, I get $350/mo plus tax.

    Confirm with the dealer what bank this lease quote is for.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tdevil82tdevil82 Member Posts: 4
    Chrysler Capital. I do feel this is a rip off. When broke it down it came to 375 a month with taxes. Seems I'm not getting the 6000 they said I was
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,242
    tdevil82 said:

    Chrysler Capital. I do feel this is a rip off. When broke it down it came to 375 a month with taxes. Seems I'm not getting the 6000 they said I was

    Look at the quote carefully - it's possible they are quoting you a purchase price (with available incentives), then throwing in a lease payment at the bottom, that doesn't really tie into those prices.

    Would this be an AutoNation dealer, by chance? They are famous for doing that.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tdevil82tdevil82 Member Posts: 4
    It wouldn't surprise me. No it isn't Autonation. But I do feel this is the case here. Thanks for all the info 
  • juiceman1juiceman1 Member Posts: 1
    Looking for the Residual Value and Money Factor/APR on a 2018 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 36 month/10,000 miles in South Carolina 29016
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,758
    juiceman1 said:

    Looking for the Residual Value and Money Factor/APR on a 2018 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 36 month/10,000 miles in South Carolina 29016

    .00092 MF and 56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • apachiheliapachiheli Member Posts: 1
    Can I get payments modeled for 2018 Hellcat Charger in 30004? 36/10 terms

    MSRP: $74,150
    Negotiated Selling Price: $66000

    I have a trade worth (appraised) at 30k that I owe 27k on towards the lease.

    Thanks
  • coach_charlescoach_charles Member Posts: 6
    Can you help me figure out how they got this payment? My numbers don't match theirs? And residuals are set off msrp or negotiated price?? 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,758

    Can I get payments modeled for 2018 Hellcat Charger in 30004? 36/10 terms

    MSRP: $74,150
    Negotiated Selling Price: $66000

    I have a trade worth (appraised) at 30k that I owe 27k on towards the lease.

    Thanks

    .00015 MF and 65% residual
    If the negotiated price = adjusted CAP, then $512/mo.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,758

    Can you help me figure out how they got this payment? My numbers don't match theirs? And residuals are set off msrp or negotiated price?? 

    Residual is a percentage of MSRP
    The calculation is exactly correct.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • amord46amord46 Member Posts: 26
    Can I get the RV and MF for a Hellcat Charger 36/10 and 39/10. 23456 zip. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,758
    amord46 said:

    Can I get the RV and MF for a Hellcat Charger 36/10 and 39/10. 23456 zip. Thanks.

    36/10
    .00015 MF and 65% residual

    39 month term is not supported

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tack717tack717 Member Posts: 11
    Can I please have the MF and RV for 36/12:
    Charger Scat pack/Charger Daytona 392
    &
    Charger Daytona 340
    Zip code: 60563
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,242
    tack717 said:

    Can I please have the MF and RV for 36/12:
    Charger Scat pack/Charger Daytona 392
    &
    Charger Daytona 340
    Zip code: 60563

    Scat Pack - .00092 and 55%
    Daytona 392 - .00092 and 55%
    Daytona 340 - .00008 and 53%
    $2750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.