Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2015 MINI Cooper Lease Questions

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,882
    cb4d said:

Looking for numbers on a 2015 Cooper hardtop 4 door, 12k 3year lease in California. Thanks in advance!

.00129 MF and 58% residual

$500 option credit. $250 lease credit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    cb4dcb4d Member Posts: 47
    Thank you! What exactly is option credit?
  • Options
    cb4d said:

Thank you! What exactly is option credit?

It's a customer incentive from MINI

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    quiet_kishoquiet_kisho Member Posts: 16
    edited September 2015
    Looking for MF/RV for 2015 Copper S 4-door hardtop 36/12k in Maryland.

This is what I got at a dealer:
    Mini
    MSRP: 30150
    MF: .00024583 (0.59%)
    RV: 59%
    Cap Cost: I forgot to ask for Cap cost.
    Acquisition: None
    Disposition: None
    Monthly: $399
    Tax, title, fees, etc. all rolled in.
    Only first months payment due at signing.

Compared to the Mazda3 I looked at, the Mini seems to be a better deal.
    MSRP: 29515
    MF: .00008 (.19%)
    RV: 53%
    Cap Cost:28202
    CC Reduction: 963(discount)+350(rebate)=1313
    Taxes: 1731
    Doc Fee: 299
    Non-Tax Fees: 279
    Monthly:446
  • Options

Looking for MF/RV for 2015 Copper S 4-door hardtop 36/12k in Maryland.

This is what I got at a dealer:
    Mini
    MSRP: 30150
    MF: .00024583 (0.59%)
    RV: 59%
    Cap Cost: I forgot to ask for Cap cost.
    Monthly: $399
    Tax, title, fees, etc. all rolled in.
    Only first months payment due at signing.

Compared to the Mazda3 I looked at, the Mini seems to be a better deal.
    MSRP: 29515
    MF: .00008 (.19%)
    RV: 53%
    Cap Cost:28202
    CC Reduction: 963(discount)+350(rebate)=1313
    Taxes: 1731
    Doc Fee: 299
    Non-Tax Fees: 279
    Monthly:446

.00114 MF and 58% residual for 36/12

It doesn't appear that the MINI dealer gave you much detail. No selling price or CAP cost. There are definitely acquisition and disposition fees with the lease. And, the money factor is wrong, and the residual quoted is for 10K/yr, not 12K/yr.

It's possible that it's a better lease deal, but be careful when you get in there.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    quiet_kishoquiet_kisho Member Posts: 16
    kyfdx said:

.00114 MF and 58% residual for 36/12

It doesn't appear that the MINI dealer gave you much detail. No selling price or CAP cost. There are definitely acquisition and disposition fees with the lease. And, the money factor is wrong, and the residual quoted is for 10K/yr, not 12K/yr.

It's possible that it's a better lease deal, but be careful when you get in there.

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll try to clear it up.
  • Options
    Hi Kyfdx,

Here is the quote I received from the dealer.

"The MSRP of the car is $26,460.00.
    We will sell the car to you at $25,130.00.
    You are correct about the $500 option credit and $250 lease credit good
    through Wednesday.
    With the above cirtieria and with $800 out of pocket (first month payment,
    license reg and doc. fee), your payments O.A.C. for a 36 month lease with
    12k/yr will be $384.50 including tax."

I'm having trouble figuring out if the above reflects a .00129 MF and 58% residual per your message above.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,585
    cb4d said:

Hi Kyfdx,

Here is the quote I received from the dealer.

"The MSRP of the car is $26,460.00.
    We will sell the car to you at $25,130.00.
    You are correct about the $500 option credit and $250 lease credit good
    through Wednesday.
    With the above cirtieria and with $800 out of pocket (first month payment,
    license reg and doc. fee), your payments O.A.C. for a 36 month lease with
    12k/yr will be $384.50 including tax."

I'm having trouble figuring out if the above reflects a .00129 MF and 58% residual per your message above.

If I subtract the incentives from the selling price quoted, and use the MF and residual provided by my co-host, I get a pre-tax payment of $302.17/mo.

What state is this and what is the tax rate?

Dealer is allowed to mark up the MF for more profit. And, confirm what the net cap cost is; there might be some fees added in there that is inflating the payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Thank you so much. The state is CA and the tax rate I believe is 9.5%
  • Options
    cb4d said:

Thank you so much. The state is CA and the tax rate I believe is 9.5%

Payment then goes to $330.88/mo with 9.5% tax.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Okay last question. They're claiming it's a better deal to take a slightly increased MF and waive an acquisition fee of $925. I've seen others get similar offers in this thread. Isn't $925 high for an acq fee? Dealers can inflate those right? Here's his response:

"the selling price is $25,130 using the $500
    option credit which is our invoice. The money factor at .00129 requires
    that you pay $925.00 acquisition fee. The better approach would be to
    waive the acq. fee and do the rate at .00179 (would come to about $10 less
    in payments).

The payments using that money factor (tier 1 credit) will bring your
    payments to $336 before tax or $366.xx including tax."
  • Options
    cb4d said:

Okay last question. They're claiming it's a better deal to take a slightly increased MF and waive an acquisition fee of $925. I've seen others get similar offers in this thread. Isn't $925 high for an acq fee? Dealers can inflate those right? Here's his response:

"the selling price is $25,130 using the $500
    option credit which is our invoice. The money factor at .00129 requires
    that you pay $925.00 acquisition fee. The better approach would be to
    waive the acq. fee and do the rate at .00179 (would come to about $10 less
    in payments).

The payments using that money factor (tier 1 credit) will bring your
    payments to $336 before tax or $366.xx including tax."

BMW (who owns MINI) changed their policy recently where the acquisition fee was bumped from $795 to $925, but the dealer can no longer inflate it.

Run the numbers both ways yourself and see which makes the most sense. Some people want to minimize their out of pocket costs, others want the low MF.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    @cb4d That can sometimes be advantageous on lower priced vehicles and/or shorter lease terms.
    When the acquisition fee used to be $625, you could waive the fee for .00035 bump. I guess the bump is higher, now that the acquisition fee is higher. (though I can't verify that).

I agree with the dealer... should save you $7-$10/mo. by waiving it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    cmecoach2cmecoach2 Member Posts: 1
    Looking at a couple different things and curious what the deals in October (since that starts tomorrow) will look like.

2015 MC 2 dr base currently priced at $26,310 (already dealer discounted $875)

They have an advertised offer for their remaining 2 dr MC of $179/40mo and $4,000 down with no other details and the man I talked to on the phone seemed unintelligible to explain this offer and could not answer my simple question of if their normal leases work with 30,000 miles for 36month then exactly how were they handling the miles for 40 months and what the difference would be for say 10k a year vs 12k or 15K a year.

Even in emails he refuses to answer my questions and just wants me to come in. It is quite frustrating and I've chalked it up to either he is that new and is buying time to learn what he needs to know or he doesn't want to have the information I'm asking for so that I can be an informed buyer. When I first asked and referred to the $4000 down and to which models they had on the floor and to which did that apply he quoted me an even higher price of $7,000 down! Then stating that the money down was all based off of which model and features I chose as if that wasn't the very question I had asked. If anything I'm getting a million red flags and feel like walking away. As the only mini dealer in NE I have little option but to put up with their shady ways and just try to call them out on it.

Back to my question as I'm glad I found your forum hoping you'll be more helpful than the "new guy".

What can I or should I expect for the 2015 MC 2 dr that I listed above if preferring to go no money down though I will be returning my 2011 MC 2 dr base with 49K on it to do this deal as I don't need two of them, or what max money down should I perhaps go for?

Then on the other side of the spectrum which I didn't trouble our "friend" over. If I wanted a custom 2016 MC base 4 dr according to the mini usa site should sit around $27,000 or just under, what would be the leasing deals to look for there?

please list options with 10k, 12k & 15k

and explain why a 40 month offer would be being offered vs just the normal 36 month offer

I understand that the dealer can mess with the MF but some of these other numbers just don't seem right to me.

Thank you so much for your time and understanding.
  • Options
    cmecoach2 said:

Looking at a couple different things and curious what the deals in October (since that starts tomorrow) will look like.

2015 MC 2 dr base currently priced at $26,310 (already dealer discounted $875)

They have an advertised offer for their remaining 2 dr MC of $179/40mo and $4,000 down with no other details and the man I talked to on the phone seemed unintelligible to explain this offer and could not answer my simple question of if their normal leases work with 30,000 miles for 36month then exactly how were they handling the miles for 40 months and what the difference would be for say 10k a year vs 12k or 15K a year.

Even in emails he refuses to answer my questions and just wants me to come in. It is quite frustrating and I've chalked it up to either he is that new and is buying time to learn what he needs to know or he doesn't want to have the information I'm asking for so that I can be an informed buyer. When I first asked and referred to the $4000 down and to which models they had on the floor and to which did that apply he quoted me an even higher price of $7,000 down! Then stating that the money down was all based off of which model and features I chose as if that wasn't the very question I had asked. If anything I'm getting a million red flags and feel like walking away. As the only mini dealer in NE I have little option but to put up with their shady ways and just try to call them out on it.

Back to my question as I'm glad I found your forum hoping you'll be more helpful than the "new guy".

What can I or should I expect for the 2015 MC 2 dr that I listed above if preferring to go no money down though I will be returning my 2011 MC 2 dr base with 49K on it to do this deal as I don't need two of them, or what max money down should I perhaps go for?

Then on the other side of the spectrum which I didn't trouble our "friend" over. If I wanted a custom 2016 MC base 4 dr according to the mini usa site should sit around $27,000 or just under, what would be the leasing deals to look for there?

please list options with 10k, 12k & 15k

and explain why a 40 month offer would be being offered vs just the normal 36 month offer

I understand that the dealer can mess with the MF but some of these other numbers just don't seem right to me.

Thank you so much for your time and understanding.

We don't have the October information yet so can't answer some of your questions.

As to the 40 month lease term, sometimes manufacturers advertise odd length terms just for the heck of it. I've seen 27, 33, and 42 month terms with more support than the traditional 24 and 36 month terms.

Regarding the miles, simply divide the number of miles by the lease term - for example, a 36 month, 12,000 mile per year lease is 1000 miles per month. For 40 months, you'd get 40,000 miles.

36/10 - 833 miles per month
    36/15 - 1250 miles per month

Regarding start up costs on a lease, you normally have the first payment, the dealer fee, the bank fee ($925) and any state mandated tax or license costs.

If you plan to trade in your 2011 MINI, have the dealer cut you a check for any equity - do not use it as "down payment". If the new car is stolen or totaled, you lose that money.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    giannivminigiannivmini Member Posts: 2
    At the dealership now. Looking for info on a 2015 Mini Cooper S - 36 month/10,000

Vehicle marked down to $24,075.00.

$26,561.00 looks like net cap cost after paying off current car and all tax title and fees. 

About 700 credit score .00153 MF

Payment is $358/month. Asking for first payment + like 20 dollars additional at singing? Not sure what the $20.00 is about.

Does this look like a good deal? On the lease calculator on edmunds I'm getting about 345.00 not sure where the difference is coming from. Residual? I factored at 61%. 

Appreciate any and all help
  • Options
    giannivminigiannivmini Member Posts: 2
    At the dealership now. Looking for info on a 2015 Mini Cooper S - 36 month/10,000

$26,561.00 looks like net cap cost after paying off current car and all tax title and fees. 

Payment is $358/month. Asking for first payment + like 20 dollars additional at singing? Not sure what the $20.00 is about.

Does this look like a good deal? On the lease calculator on edmunds I'm getting about 345.00 not sure where the difference is coming from. Residual? I factored at 61%. 

MSRP is listed at 27850
  • Options

MSRP is listed at 27850

Base MF is .00113; dealer is marking that up on you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    lucyredlucyred Member Posts: 95
    Hi, can you please give me the lease values on a 2015 mini cooper s 4-door 36/12 or whatever deals they have now in NY. Thanks
  • Options
    straightaheadstraightahead Member Posts: 3
    Looking for the current MF and residual on 2015 MC 2 dr hardtop, both base and S, for both 36/10 and 36/12 leases. Also looking to confirm the value of the current Option and Loyalty credits. Loyalty appears to be quoted consistently at $500, but I've seen Option at $1000 and $1200. Thanks in advance for your help!
  • Options
    lucyred said:

Hi, can you please give me the lease values on a 2015 mini cooper s 4-door 36/12 or whatever deals they have now in NY. Thanks

.00114 and 56%. $1000 option credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

Looking for the current MF and residual on 2015 MC 2 dr hardtop, both base and S, for both 36/10 and 36/12 leases. Also looking to confirm the value of the current Option and Loyalty credits. Loyalty appears to be quoted consistently at $500, but I've seen Option at $1000 and $1200. Thanks in advance for your help!

36/10 numbers

Base - .00129 and 58% $1000 option credit
    S - .00113 and 61% $1200 option credit

Subtract 1% for 12k

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    sipstirsipstir Member Posts: 1
    Hi, it's my first time leasing and I'd appreciate any guidance. I'm interested in the 2015 Mini Cooper Convertible (base) -- what is the current MF and residual for 36/10? How should I negotiate? Thank you for your help!

The current lease special is:

Monthly lease payments of $269 per month for 30 months based on MSRP of $27,800 which includes Automatic Transmission and destination & handling fee of $850. $3,694 cash due at signing is based on $2,500 down payment, $269 first month payment, $925 acquisition fee, and $0 security deposit (not all customers will qualify for security deposit waiver). Tax, title, license, registration and dealer fees are additional fees due at signing.

$1,000 Option Credit available. $500 Dealer Contribution available.
  • Options
    sipstir said:

Hi, it's my first time leasing and I'd appreciate any guidance. I'm interested in the 2015 Mini Cooper Convertible (base) -- what is the current MF and residual for 36/10? How should I negotiate? Thank you for your help!

The current lease special is:

Monthly lease payments of $269 per month for 30 months based on MSRP of $27,800 which includes Automatic Transmission and destination & handling fee of $850. $3,694 cash due at signing is based on $2,500 down payment, $269 first month payment, $925 acquisition fee, and $0 security deposit (not all customers will qualify for security deposit waiver). Tax, title, license, registration and dealer fees are additional fees due at signing.

$1,000 Option Credit available. $500 Dealer Contribution available.

36/10: .00122 MF and 55% residual. $1000 option credit.

The advertised lease is for 30/10
    30/10: .00122 MF and 62% residual.
    $1000 option credit.

The advertised lease assumes a $500 discount from MSRP.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    cardinal11cardinal11 Member Posts: 2
    What are the October numbers on the MF and residual for a 2016 2-door MINI Cooper lease at 7500 miles per year? Based on your experience, are the deals any better in November? Thank you in advance.
  • Options

What are the October numbers on the MF and residual for a 2016 2-door MINI Cooper lease at 7500 miles per year? Based on your experience, are the deals any better in November? Thank you in advance.

.00134 and 63%

Can't tell you if the numbers will be better or worse next month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    hellobooboohellobooboo Member Posts: 2
    Hello I'm looking for the current MF and residual on a MC clubman. Also any idea how much off msrp constitutes a great deal? My build came out to be $31,050. Thank you in advance!
  • Options

Hello I'm looking for the current MF and residual on a MC clubman. Also any idea how much off msrp constitutes a great deal? My build came out to be $31,050. Thank you in advance!

Not sure the new Clubman is out, yet... as we have no numbers for that model. Maybe, when the new programs come out, later this week.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    hellobooboohellobooboo Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

Not sure the new Clubman is out, yet... as we have no numbers for that model. Maybe, when the new programs come out, later this week.
    You are right, first allocations for the Clubman will be available sometime in January, found out from the dealer just now. So instead of the Clubman, may I have the numbers on the 2015 MC Countryman? 12k and 10k miles/36months. thanks again!
  • Options

kyfdx said:

You are right, first allocations for the Clubman will be available sometime in January, found out from the dealer just now. So instead of the Clubman, may I have the numbers on the 2015 MC Countryman? 12k and 10k miles/36months. thanks again!
    New lease program starts tomorrow.. should have numbers later in the week.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    deevedeeve Member Posts: 119
    Hello, I am looking at leasing a 2015 2 door Cooper Hardtop S or regular Hardtop 36/15k year. Curious what the MF and Residual would be for Portland Oregon area.

Thanks!!
  • Options
    deeve said:

Hello, I am looking at leasing a 2015 2 door Cooper Hardtop S or regular Hardtop 36/15k year. Curious what the MF and Residual would be for Portland Oregon area.

Thanks!!

Hardtop - .00129 and 55%. $1500 customer cash.
    Hardtop S - .00113 and 58%. $1700 customer cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    bigskydriverbigskydriver Member Posts: 58
    May I please get figures on a '16 JCW Mini Hardtop either 36/12 or 39/12. Money factor too please. Been looking at several vehicles and finally about to commit.
  • Options

May I please get figures on a '16 JCW Mini Hardtop either 36/12 or 39/12. Money factor too please. Been looking at several vehicles and finally about to commit.

.00131 MF and 56%/53% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    hcb7777hcb7777 Member Posts: 1
    May I please get November figures on a '15 Mini S 4 dr Hardtop 36/10? Money factor, residual, incentives. Thank you
  • Options
    hcb7777 said:

May I please get November figures on a '15 Mini S 4 dr Hardtop 36/10? Money factor, residual, incentives. Thank you

.00114 and 57%. $1500 customer cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    deevedeeve Member Posts: 119
    I am curious if there is a site or place to check out the Mini lease contract? I am curious what extra fees they might have when returning the car at the end of the lease, or if you decide to purchase?
  • Options
    deeve said:

I am curious if there is a site or place to check out the Mini lease contract? I am curious what extra fees they might have when returning the car at the end of the lease, or if you decide to purchase?

Don't know... there is certainly a disposition fee, if you turn it back in.

If you go by your MINI dealer, I bet they would be happy to show you a sample contract.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    evilmadnezevilmadnez Member Posts: 11
    Hey everyone looking to lease a countryman JCW. Any one know the res and mf. for
    36/10
    24/10
    Any incentives. 
    Thanks
  • Options

Hey everyone looking to lease a countryman JCW. Any one know the res and mf. for
    36/10
    24/10
    Any incentives. 
    Thanks

.00048 and 50% for 36/10.

54% for 24/10

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Can you please confirm the residual for 36/10 on a 2016 JCW Hardtop 2 door?
  • Options
    Is the mf on the 2016 JCW Hardtop 2 door currently .00131 too?
  • Options

Can you please confirm the residual for 36/10 on a 2016 JCW Hardtop 2 door?

Is the mf on the 2016 JCW Hardtop 2 door currently .00131 too?

.00131 MF and 57% residual for 36/10

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mwahlertmwahlert Member Posts: 101
    Would like to verify November RV/MF for

2015 and 2016 MCS 2DR.
    24/15k
    36/15k

Thank you.
  • Options
    mwahlert said:

2015 and 2016 MCS 2DR.
    24/15k
    36/15k

Thank you.

2015 - .00113 and 58% (36/15) or 61% (24/12)

2016 - .00131 and 60% (36/15) or 62% (24/12)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    mwahlertmwahlert Member Posts: 101
    Michaell said:

mwahlert said:

2015 and 2016 MCS 2DR.
    24/15k
    36/15k

Thank you.

Double checking here... you said 24/12... did you mean 24/15?
  • Options
    mwahlert said:

Michaell said:

mwahlert said:

2015 and 2016 MCS 2DR.
    24/15k
    36/15k

Thank you.

Double checking here... you said 24/12... did you mean 24/15?
    Sorry, yes, I did mean 24/15.

Mondays ... sheesh.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    cooperdbcooperdb Member Posts: 18
    edited November 2015
    Hi! I am new to Mini. I have a few questions, and would greatly appreciate any advice. I am interested in leasing a Mini Cooper 4 door Hardtop. Not yet sure whether to get a Base vs. S.

1) Is there a significant difference in driving experience between the the two trims - one that could add up be a big difference over time? Most online reviews suggest the extra price for the S is not worth it, for the bit of extra power. I was only able to drive the S which I loved. But I would need to drive to a distant dealer to test the Base.

2) What is the MF, Residual for the Base and the S for November 2015 for California? And what are the current incentives / rebates?

I got an "initial indicative quote" from a nearby dealer for a 2015 Mini Cooper Hardtop 4 door S with an MSRP of $29,950, which they reduced by a $1,500 "Autonation rebate". Resulting in 2,500 down, $401/month quote including tax. 0.0012 MF and 57% residual.

This seemed high to me, as a BMW dealer quoted the same monthly price albeit with $4,500 down for a 2016 328i with an MSRP of 41K.

A dealer 50 miles away in SF seems to be offering $3000 off MSRP in rebates / discount. Not sure if that's a discount on MSRP, or just incentives from the manufacturer.

3) Does it make sense to wait for December to do the deal, as that is traditionally the best time for car leases?

4) I definitely want a rear view camera, but I do not want leather seats. Premium audio and Nav are nice to have. How do I search for cars that meet these requirements (i.e. what packages / options), as I can't seem to find ways to down-select cars with these features on the Mini dealer inventory listings online.

Thanks, and sorry for the really long post. Happy Thanksgiving to all!
  • Options
    cooperdb said:

Hi! I am new to Mini. I have a few questions, and would greatly appreciate any advice. I am interested in leasing a Mini Cooper 4 door Hardtop. Not yet sure whether to get a Base vs. S.

1) Is there a significant difference in driving experience between the the two trims - one that could add up be a big difference over time? Most online reviews suggest the extra price for the S is not worth it, for the bit of extra power. I was only able to drive the S which I loved. But I would need to drive to a distant dealer to test the Base.

2) What is the MF, Residual for the Base and the S for November 2015 for California? And what are the current incentives / rebates?

I got an "initial indicative quote" from a nearby dealer for a 2015 Mini Cooper Hardtop 4 door S with an MSRP of $29,950, which they reduced by a $1,500 "Autonation rebate". Resulting in 2,500 down, $401/month quote including tax. 0.0012 MF and 57% residual.

This seemed high to me, as a BMW dealer quoted the same monthly price albeit with $4,500 down for a 2016 328i with an MSRP of 41K.

A dealer 50 miles away in SF seems to be offering $3000 off MSRP in rebates / discount. Not sure if that's a discount on MSRP, or just incentives from the manufacturer.

3) Does it make sense to wait for December to do the deal, as that is traditionally the best time for car leases?

4) I definitely want a rear view camera, but I do not want leather seats. Premium audio and Nav are nice to have. How do I search for cars that meet these requirements (i.e. what packages / options), as I can't seem to find ways to down-select cars with these features on the Mini dealer inventory listings online.

Thanks, and sorry for the really long post. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Assuming 36/10 on the lease?

2015:
    Base 4-door: .00129 MF and 56% residual.
    S 4-door: .00114 MF and 57% residual

There is $1500 customer cash from MINI on either model. So, if that's the only discount you are getting from MSRP, they are basically quoting full MSRP on an outgoing 2015 model. I'd want a better deal than that.

I haven't driven a new MINI, so I can't comment on features, etc.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    121212121121212121 Member Posts: 28
    Hello,

In the market for a new car, and a particular mini came up. Would I be able to get the following lease info please?

2016 Mini Cooper 4 door S
    36 mo / 15k miles

Thanks!