Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 BMW 5-Series Lease Questions

supercmonkeysupercmonkey Posts: 4
edited July 2014 in BMW

Hey everyone,
Ok so I placed my deposit for my 2015 550i and got a week 29 build date.
Please let me know your thoughts if this sounds like a good deal.
2015 550i
X04 Moonstone Metallic
LZMW Mocha Nappa Leather
4CE Anthracite Wood Trim
ZMM M Sport
ZEC Executive Package
6NS Enhanced USB and Bluetooth Plus Smartphone Integration
ZRT Remove Top Speed Limited
Price as configured which includes destination and handling $75,375
Selling price $71,095 + $80 doc + $725 acq fee + $573 lic fee + $29 cap fees
= $71,124 Net Cap Cost
7 MSD at $900 = $6300 giving a MF of .81
$864 Advanced payment
$1457 upfront charges = $8622 total down and $6300 MSD back at end of lease
12,000 miles per year
Residual .61% = $45,978
Monthly payment $793 + monthly CA tax $71
Total Monthly $864

Am I missing anything important?
Thoughts and many thanks!

«13456727

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,328

    Given the lease program on that vehicle, I don't know how you could have done any better.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thanks so much kyfdx you made my day!

  • osbar81osbar81 Posts: 9

    What is the current MF and RV on a 2015 BMW 550i xDrive for 36 months and 12k/yr? Any option credit?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,893

    @osbar81 said:
    What is the current MF and RV on a 2015 BMW 550i xDrive for 36 months and 12k/yr? Any option credit?

    .00130 and 61%. No option credit on the 2015's at this time.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dr08dr08 Posts: 7

    Do you have the current MF and residual value for a 2015 535i for 36 months and 10k miles/year?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,893

    @dr08 said:
    Do you have the current MF and residual value for a 2015 535i for 36 months and 10k miles/year?

    .00130 and 62%.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jddssc121jddssc121 Posts: 131
    edited August 2014

    can you share 36/15 for a 2015 535 diesel xDrive?

    and i see an eco credit and build cash? is loyalty still out there too?

    (and if you don't mind the cross post, would love to see the 2014 #'s as well :) )

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,893

    @jddssc121 said:
    can you share 36/15 for a 2015 535 diesel xDrive?

    and i see an eco credit and build cash? is loyalty still out there too?

    (and if you don't mind the cross post, would love to see the 2014 #'s as well :) )

    2014 - .00130 and 58%. $1500 build out and $1000 Eco credit this month

    2015 - .00130 and 59%. No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jddssc121jddssc121 Posts: 131
    edited August 2014

    @Michaell said:
    2015 - .00130 and 59%. No incentives

    Thank you sir! I am having trouble finding the loyalty $ amount for the 2014/2015 5 series vehicles...it's usually $750 or so.... do you know what that is for August?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,328

    @jddssc121 said:
    Thank you sir! I am having trouble finding the loyalty $ amount for the 2014/2015 5 series vehicles...it's usually $750 or so.... do you know what that is for August?

    I don't know of any loyalty incentives for BMWs, this month.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Please provide Money Factor and Residual for 2015 535xi.
    Thank you

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,893

    @powdercoat said:
    Please provide Money Factor and Residual for 2015 535xi.
    Thank you

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    MF is .00130.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dr08dr08 Posts: 7

    Anyone have the September MF and residual value for a 2015 535i for 36 months and 10k miles/year?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,893

    @dr08 said:
    Anyone have the September MF and residual value for a 2015 535i for 36 months and 10k miles/year?

    .00129 and 61%. $1500 innovation credit.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Anyone have October mf and residual for 535x 36 mos/10k miles
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,328
    cliffpoz said:

    Anyone have October mf and residual for 535x 36 mos/10k miles

    .00129 MF and 62% residual. $1000 Innovations credit.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • @kyfdx @michaell I'm wondering if this is a good deal:

    2015 Bmw 535i Msport, Driver Assistant Pckg, Premium Pckg, Heated front seats, Shift paddles

    Msrp: $63,750 Sales Price: $57,206
    12k/36mo
    MF .000129
    Residual 61%
    Taxes/fees/ drive off total $2,043.88 (8.25%) So California
    Monthly Payment $685.01 or with 7 MSD's ($4,550) = told $635.00

    Let me know if this is a good deal I am thinking of closing on the deal tomorrow morning.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,328
    jim2565 said:

    @kyfdx @michaell I'm wondering if this is a good deal:

    2015 Bmw 535i Msport, Driver Assistant Pckg, Premium Pckg, Heated front seats, Shift paddles

    Msrp: $63,750 Sales Price: $57,206
    12k/36mo
    MF .000129
    Residual 61%
    Taxes/fees/ drive off total $2,043.88 (8.25%) So California
    Monthly Payment $685.01 or with 7 MSD's ($4,550) = told $635.00

    Let me know if this is a good deal I am thinking of closing on the deal tomorrow morning.


    That is a great deal.. Over 8% off MSRP before the $1000 Innovations credit, and all base rates.. $600/yr savings by making a $4550 refundable deposit.. Don't pass up the MSDs. (13.2% annual after-tax return on your MSDs).

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • @kyfdx Thats good to hear, this will be my first lease. I appreciate the quick response.
  • Anyone know the Residual on a 2014 528i this month @ 10K miles.

    Also, my dealer says there is a $995 Bank Fee on all leases? Is this true or are they padding?
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,893
    adam9910 said:

    Anyone know the Residual on a 2014 528i this month @ 10K miles.

    Also, my dealer says there is a $995 Bank Fee on all leases? Is this true or are they padding?
    Thanks

    .00129 and 61% for 36 months 10K miles per year on the 2014 528i. $1500 innovations credit also available this month.

    Base acquisition fee is $725 - looks like your dealer is marking this up.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Any November Residuals and MF available for 2015 535xi. 36month and 10k. Incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,893
    ad1das101 said:

    Any November Residuals and MF available for 2015 535xi. 36month and 10k. Incentives?

    Answered in the 2014 discussion.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thoughts on this deal? S. CA. 2015 535i w/ M-Sport, etc., MSRP $65550

    -Selling Price (including $1000 off for "Un4gettable Event")=$58465
    -Additional reduction ($500 USAA member and $1000 Innovation Credit) brings capitalized cost to $56465 + $725 bank fee = $57190
    -36 months--10K miles per year--62% residual value--MF .000080 (w/ 7 MSDs)
    -Drive offs = 7 Multiple security deposits totaling $4550 (refundable at lease end), $510 DMV, $580.53 first pmt and tax = $5640.53

    MONTHLY PAYMENT = $580.53
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,328
    dmasonmd said:

    Thoughts on this deal? S. CA. 2015 535i w/ M-Sport, etc., MSRP $65550

    -Selling Price (including $1000 off for "Un4gettable Event")=$58465
    -Additional reduction ($500 USAA member and $1000 Innovation Credit) brings capitalized cost to $56465 + $725 bank fee = $57190
    -36 months--10K miles per year--62% residual value--MF .000080 (w/ 7 MSDs)
    -Drive offs = 7 Multiple security deposits totaling $4550 (refundable at lease end), $510 DMV, $580.53 first pmt and tax = $5640.53

    MONTHLY PAYMENT = $580.53


    I get $538/mo.+tax.. so, if your tax is $42/mo., I'd say it's a great deal. Did you close on it, last month? New programs out today.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • You are correct. Came to an agreement on these figures yesterday (for October lease terms) over email without mentioning a trade and then went in personally and tried to have them take back my 2012 loaded 535i with 13K miles w/ payoff of $38,800 and they balked even with me offering $1000 for them to take it (4 pmts left on lease). I see a new "Holiday Credit" of $2000 replacing the $1000 "innovation" credit for 2015 5-series. That would reduce pmt an additional $30. Any changes to MF or residuals for November? I am hoping for them to announce a new pull-ahead program in the coming weeks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,328
    dmasonmd said:

    You are correct. Came to an agreement on these figures yesterday (for October lease terms) over email without mentioning a trade and then went in personally and tried to have them take back my 2012 loaded 535i with 13K miles w/ payoff of $38,800 and they balked even with me offering $1000 for them to take it (4 pmts left on lease). I see a new "Holiday Credit" of $2000 replacing the $1000 "innovation" credit for 2015 5-series. That would reduce pmt an additional $30. Any changes to MF or residuals for November? I am hoping for them to announce a new pull-ahead program in the coming weeks.


    The money factor is .00130 for November and the incentive has indeed risen to $2000. I don't have the full slate of info this month (yet), but they are running a 39 month special on many models (including this one). The 39 month, 10K/yr residual is 61%.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ubi1ubi1 Posts: 3
    dmasonmd said:
    You are correct. Came to an agreement on these figures yesterday (for October lease terms) over email without mentioning a trade and then went in personally and tried to have them take back my 2012 loaded 535i with 13K miles w/ payoff of $38,800 and they balked even with me offering $1000 for them to take it (4 pmts left on lease). I see a new "Holiday Credit" of $2000 replacing the $1000 "innovation" credit for 2015 5-series. That would reduce pmt an additional $30. Any changes to MF or residuals for November? I am hoping for them to announce a new pull-ahead program in the coming weeks.


    If you don't mind what dealership in so. Cal did u get this offer. I'm interested looking for 2015 too. 

    Im wondering what the MF and residual for 2015 528i/535i for 30/10 and 36/10. 


  • Hi everyone, I am wondering if I am getting a good deal. I am trying to decide on a no thrills model 2015 528xi at MSRP 55,400 or a better suited at $59,100. The price difference is $540 vs $580 tax included. Both 36/10k $2500 out of pocket (according to dealer, this is just fees, which I find hard to believe.) Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,893
    angelo20 said:

    Hi everyone, I am wondering if I am getting a good deal. I am trying to decide on a no thrills model 2015 528xi at MSRP 55,400 or a better suited at $59,100. The price difference is $540 vs $580 tax included. Both 36/10k $2500 out of pocket (according to dealer, this is just fees, which I find hard to believe.) Thanks in advance.

    What state is this? The $2500 might also includes the up front sales tax.

    What is the negotiated selling price?

    The national specials this month for BMW are for 39 month lease terms.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.