Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Have you recently used your tax refund (or are you planning on using your tax refund) toward the payment of a new or used vehicle? Or, are you planning on using your tax refund toward any expenses related to your car?
If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Are you the parent of a generation Z child (born in the mid-1990s to the early 2000s)? Do you have differing opinions on the importance of buying a car, what types of vehicles you're interested in, or just how you view cars in general? If so, a reporter would like to speak with you and your child. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

2015 Mazda3 Lease Questions

jetsetgojetsetgo Posts: 2
edited April 2015 in Mazda
Hi,

Wondering if anybody can please provide the MF and residual value in Texas for a:

2015 MAZDA3 i Touring 5-Door
- Auto. Trans.
- Tech. Pkg.
- 15k miles/year
- 36 months

Thanks very much in advance!
«13456712

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526
    jetsetgo said:

    Hi,

    Wondering if anybody can please provide the MF and residual value in Texas for a:

    2015 MAZDA3 i Touring 5-Door
    - Auto. Trans.
    - Tech. Pkg.
    - 15k miles/year
    - 36 months

    Thanks very much in advance!


    .00078 MF and 57% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you!
  • leescottleescott Posts: 106
    Could I please have the numbers for a 3s Grand Touring 5-door for 36mo/12K? Also, is there any lease cash?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526
    leescott said:

    Could I please have the numbers for a 3s Grand Touring 5-door for 36mo/12K? Also, is there any lease cash?

    Mazda numbers are regional.. which state?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • leescottleescott Posts: 106
    kyfdx said:

    leescott said:

    Could I please have the numbers for a 3s Grand Touring 5-door for 36mo/12K? Also, is there any lease cash?

    Mazda numbers are regional.. which state?
    For Florida, and if that is not available, whatever you have. Thanks.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526
    leescott said:

    kyfdx said:

    leescott said:

    Could I please have the numbers for a 3s Grand Touring 5-door for 36mo/12K? Also, is there any lease cash?

    Mazda numbers are regional.. which state?
    For Florida, and if that is not available, whatever you have. Thanks.


    .00046 MF and 57% residual. No lease cash. Subtract 2% for manual transmission.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • leescottleescott Posts: 106
    kyfdx said:

    leescott said:

    kyfdx said:

    leescott said:

    Could I please have the numbers for a 3s Grand Touring 5-door for 36mo/12K? Also, is there any lease cash?

    Mazda numbers are regional.. which state?
    For Florida, and if that is not available, whatever you have. Thanks.


    .00046 MF and 57% residual. No lease cash. Subtract 2% for manual transmission.
    How did you know I wanted a manual? lol

    Thanks!!
  • pgrowpgrow Posts: 3
    May I please have the mf and residual for i gt manual and auto plus any incentives available for Ohio? 36/12 and 36/15. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526
    pgrow said:

    May I please have the mf and residual for i gt manual and auto plus any incentives available for Ohio? 36/12 and 36/15. Thank you!

    Sedan or Hatchback?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pgrowpgrow Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

    pgrow said:

    May I please have the mf and residual for i gt manual and auto plus any incentives available for Ohio? 36/12 and 36/15. Thank you!

    Sedan or Hatchback?
    Oopss Hatchback. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526
    pgrow said:

    kyfdx said:

    pgrow said:

    May I please have the mf and residual for i gt manual and auto plus any incentives available for Ohio? 36/12 and 36/15. Thank you!

    Oopss Hatchback. Thanks!


    .00046 MF and 57%/56% residual. Deduct 1% for manual transmission. No lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Could anyone provide the MF and residual of a 2015 Mazda 3, in NJ. Base model sedan with 36mo, 10k a year?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,302
    chrisutpg said:

    Could anyone provide the MF and residual of a 2015 Mazda 3, in NJ. Base model sedan with 36mo, 10k a year?

    SV Sedan Auto 36/10 - 62% and .00013

    Subtract 5% if manual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    chrisutpg said:

    Could anyone provide the MF and residual of a 2015 Mazda 3, in NJ. Base model sedan with 36mo, 10k a year?

    SV Sedan Auto 36/10 - 62% and .00013

    Subtract 5% if manual.
    What about for the hatchback?

    Thanks a lot for the info!

  • akw6akw6 Posts: 1
    Would anyone be able to provide the MF & Residual Value in Florida for : 2015 Mazda3 s Touring 5-door Manual? 36mo lease with 12k & 15k. Thanks so much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,302
    chrisutpg said:

    Michaell said:

    chrisutpg said:

    Could anyone provide the MF and residual of a 2015 Mazda 3, in NJ. Base model sedan with 36mo, 10k a year?

    SV Sedan Auto 36/10 - 62% and .00013

    Subtract 5% if manual.
    What about for the hatchback?

    Thanks a lot for the info!

    There is no SV hatchback; Sport is the lowest trim level. 61% and .00046 for 36/10. Subtract 4% if manual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,302
    akw6 said:

    Would anyone be able to provide the MF & Residual Value in Florida for : 2015 Mazda3 s Touring 5-door Manual? 36mo lease with 12k & 15k. Thanks so much!

    55% and .00046 for 36/15. Add 1% for 12K.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, Could you provide the MF and Residual value for North Carolina: 2015 Mazda3 i sport sedan - manual and auto? 36 month lease 12k miles. Thanks for the help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526

    Hi, Could you provide the MF and Residual value for North Carolina: 2015 Mazda3 i sport sedan - manual and auto? 36 month lease 12k miles. Thanks for the help!


    .00044 MF and 60% residual. $360 lease cash... for automatic.

    54% residual and no lease cash for the stick-shift.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pizzapieguypizzapieguy Posts: 9
    edited January 2015
    kyfdx said:

    Hi, Could you provide the MF and Residual value for North Carolina: 2015 Mazda3 i sport sedan - manual and auto? 36 month lease 12k miles. Thanks for the help!


    .00044 MF and 60% residual. $360 lease cash... for automatic.

    54% residual and no lease cash for the stick-shift.
    Thank you!
    I was wondering if you know the MF and RV for the HB i sport for manual and auto?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526

    kyfdx said:

    Hi, Could you provide the MF and Residual value for North Carolina: 2015 Mazda3 i sport sedan - manual and auto? 36 month lease 12k miles. Thanks for the help!


    .00044 MF and 60% residual. $360 lease cash... for automatic.

    54% residual and no lease cash for the stick-shift.
    Thank you!
    I was wondering if you know the MF and RV for the HB i sport for manual and auto?

    .00078 MF and 60% residual for auto, 56% for manual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • catbuscatbus Posts: 21
    edited January 2015
    Curious about RV/MF/incentives for the iTouring sedan, manual, 36 months, 15K miles/year, Northern California? Does adding the technology package change things? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526
    catbus said:

    Curious about RV/MF/incentives for the iTouring sedan, manual, 36 months, 15K miles/year, Northern California? Does adding the technology package change things? Thank you!

    catbus said:

    Curious about RV/MF/incentives for the iTouring sedan, manual, 36 months, 15K miles/year, Northern California? Does adding the technology package change things? Thank you!


    .00013 MF and 53% residual.

    Packages don't matter, only trim level and transmission..

    Mazda is really dropping residuals on manual transmission models.. it's killing the lease payments.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • catbuscatbus Posts: 21
    Interesting to compare hypothetical payments between this and the Fit EX. You can really see the huge difference the variables make (well, obviously, but this is all new to me). Even if this is a crazy low residual, it's a crazy low MF compared to Honda, so even though this would MSRP about $4k higher, the payments look about the same. Maybe that's mixing apples and oranges too much. In any case, thanks so much for all the details - very enlightening.
  • Hi All,

    Wondering if anybody can please provide the MF and residual value in Missouri for a:

    2015 MAZDA3 i Touring 5-Door AT 12k 36months

    Thanks very much in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526
    tonhozi said:

    Hi All,

    Wondering if anybody can please provide the MF and residual value in Missouri for a:

    2015 MAZDA3 i Touring 5-Door AT 12k 36months

    Thanks very much in advance!


    .00078 MF and 58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Would someone be kind enough to provide the MF and residual for a 2015 Mazda3 5-door i Grand Touring in NY for 36 months/10K miles. If it's not too much trouble I'd like to know both auto and manual transmissions
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,302
    1000ways said:

    Would someone be kind enough to provide the MF and residual for a 2015 Mazda3 5-door i Grand Touring in NY for 36 months/10K miles. If it's not too much trouble I'd like to know both auto and manual transmissions

    .00046 and 58% for Automatic. Subtract 1% for manual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • catbuscatbus Posts: 21
    kyfdx said:
    Curious about RV/MF/incentives for the iTouring sedan, manual, 36 months, 15K miles/year, Northern California? Does adding the technology package change things? Thank you!
    Curious about RV/MF/incentives for the iTouring sedan, manual, 36 months, 15K miles/year, Northern California? Does adding the technology package change things? Thank you!
    .00013 MF and 53% residual. Packages don't matter, only trim level and transmission.. Mazda is really dropping residuals on manual transmission models.. it's killing the lease payments.
    Is the 5 door different? 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,526
    catbus said:


    kyfdx said:

    catbus said:

    Curious about RV/MF/incentives for the iTouring sedan, manual, 36 months, 15K miles/year, Northern California? Does adding the technology package change things? Thank you!

    catbus said:

    Curious about RV/MF/incentives for the iTouring sedan, manual, 36 months, 15K miles/year, Northern California? Does adding the technology package change things? Thank you!


    .00013 MF and 53% residual.

    Packages don't matter, only trim level and transmission..

    Mazda is really dropping residuals on manual transmission models.. it's killing the lease payments.

    Is the 5 door different? 


    .00046 MF and 55% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

«13456712
Sign In or Register to comment.