Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 Mazda3 Lease Questions

jetsetgojetsetgo Posts: 2
edited April 2015 in Mazda
Hi,

Wondering if anybody can please provide the MF and residual value in Texas for a:

2015 MAZDA3 i Touring 5-Door
- Auto. Trans.
- Tech. Pkg.
- 15k miles/year
- 36 months

Thanks very much in advance!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 117,454
    jetsetgo said:

Hi,

Wondering if anybody can please provide the MF and residual value in Texas for a:

2015 MAZDA3 i Touring 5-Door
    - Auto. Trans.
    - Tech. Pkg.
    - 15k miles/year
    - 36 months

.00078 MF and 57% residual

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Thank you!
  • leescottleescott Posts: 110
    Could I please have the numbers for a 3s Grand Touring 5-door for 36mo/12K? Also, is there any lease cash?
    leescott said:

Could I please have the numbers for a 3s Grand Touring 5-door for 36mo/12K? Also, is there any lease cash?

Mazda numbers are regional.. which state?

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

leescott said:

For Florida, and if that is not available, whatever you have. Thanks.

leescott said:

kyfdx said:

leescott said:

.00046 MF and 57% residual. No lease cash. Subtract 2% for manual transmission.

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

leescott said:

kyfdx said:

leescott said:

.00046 MF and 57% residual. No lease cash. Subtract 2% for manual transmission.
    How did you know I wanted a manual? lol

Thanks!!
  • pgrowpgrow Posts: 3
    May I please have the mf and residual for i gt manual and auto plus any incentives available for Ohio? 36/12 and 36/15. Thank you!
    pgrow said:

May I please have the mf and residual for i gt manual and auto plus any incentives available for Ohio? 36/12 and 36/15. Thank you!

Sedan or Hatchback?

Edmunds Moderator

• pgrowpgrow Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

pgrow said:

Sedan or Hatchback?
    Oopss Hatchback. Thanks!
    pgrow said:

kyfdx said:

pgrow said:

Oopss Hatchback. Thanks!

.00046 MF and 57%/56% residual. Deduct 1% for manual transmission. No lease cash.

Edmunds Moderator

• Could anyone provide the MF and residual of a 2015 Mazda 3, in NJ. Base model sedan with 36mo, 10k a year?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,985
    chrisutpg said:

Could anyone provide the MF and residual of a 2015 Mazda 3, in NJ. Base model sedan with 36mo, 10k a year?

SV Sedan Auto 36/10 - 62% and .00013

Subtract 5% if manual.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Michaell said:

chrisutpg said:

Could anyone provide the MF and residual of a 2015 Mazda 3, in NJ. Base model sedan with 36mo, 10k a year?

Subtract 5% if manual.
    What about for the hatchback?

Thanks a lot for the info!

• akw6akw6 Posts: 1
    Would anyone be able to provide the MF & Residual Value in Florida for : 2015 Mazda3 s Touring 5-door Manual? 36mo lease with 12k & 15k. Thanks so much!
    chrisutpg said:

Michaell said:

chrisutpg said:

Subtract 5% if manual.
    What about for the hatchback?

Thanks a lot for the info!

There is no SV hatchback; Sport is the lowest trim level. 61% and .00046 for 36/10. Subtract 4% if manual.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

akw6 said:

Would anyone be able to provide the MF & Residual Value in Florida for : 2015 Mazda3 s Touring 5-door Manual? 36mo lease with 12k & 15k. Thanks so much!

55% and .00046 for 36/15. Add 1% for 12K.

• Hi, Could you provide the MF and Residual value for North Carolina: 2015 Mazda3 i sport sedan - manual and auto? 36 month lease 12k miles. Thanks for the help!

Hi, Could you provide the MF and Residual value for North Carolina: 2015 Mazda3 i sport sedan - manual and auto? 36 month lease 12k miles. Thanks for the help!

.00044 MF and 60% residual. $360 lease cash... for automatic.

54% residual and no lease cash for the stick-shift.

Edmunds Moderator

• pizzapieguypizzapieguy Posts: 9
    edited January 2015
    kyfdx said:

Hi, Could you provide the MF and Residual value for North Carolina: 2015 Mazda3 i sport sedan - manual and auto? 36 month lease 12k miles. Thanks for the help!

Thank you!
    I was wondering if you know the MF and RV for the HB i sport for manual and auto?

kyfdx said:

Thank you!
    I was wondering if you know the MF and RV for the HB i sport for manual and auto?

.00078 MF and 60% residual for auto, 56% for manual

Edmunds Moderator

• catbuscatbus Posts: 21
    edited January 2015
    Curious about RV/MF/incentives for the iTouring sedan, manual, 36 months, 15K miles/year, Northern California? Does adding the technology package change things? Thank you!
    catbus said:

Curious about RV/MF/incentives for the iTouring sedan, manual, 36 months, 15K miles/year, Northern California? Does adding the technology package change things? Thank you!

catbus said:

.00013 MF and 53% residual.

Packages don't matter, only trim level and transmission..

Mazda is really dropping residuals on manual transmission models.. it's killing the lease payments.

Edmunds Moderator

Interesting to compare hypothetical payments between this and the Fit EX. You can really see the huge difference the variables make (well, obviously, but this is all new to me). Even if this is a crazy low residual, it's a crazy low MF compared to Honda, so even though this would MSRP about $4k higher, the payments look about the same. Maybe that's mixing apples and oranges too much. In any case, thanks so much for all the details - very enlightening.
  • Hi All,

Wondering if anybody can please provide the MF and residual value in Missouri for a:

2015 MAZDA3 i Touring 5-Door AT 12k 36months

tonhozi said:

Hi All,

Wondering if anybody can please provide the MF and residual value in Missouri for a:

2015 MAZDA3 i Touring 5-Door AT 12k 36months

.00078 MF and 58% residual

Edmunds Moderator

• Would someone be kind enough to provide the MF and residual for a 2015 Mazda3 5-door i Grand Touring in NY for 36 months/10K miles. If it's not too much trouble I'd like to know both auto and manual transmissions
    1000ways said:

Would someone be kind enough to provide the MF and residual for a 2015 Mazda3 5-door i Grand Touring in NY for 36 months/10K miles. If it's not too much trouble I'd like to know both auto and manual transmissions

.00046 and 58% for Automatic. Subtract 1% for manual.

kyfdx said:
    .00013 MF and 53% residual. Packages don't matter, only trim level and transmission.. Mazda is really dropping residuals on manual transmission models.. it's killing the lease payments.
    Is the 5 door different? 
    catbus said:

kyfdx said:

catbus said:

catbus said:

.00013 MF and 53% residual.

Packages don't matter, only trim level and transmission..

Mazda is really dropping residuals on manual transmission models.. it's killing the lease payments.

Is the 5 door different? 

.00046 MF and 55% residual

Edmunds Moderator