Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

I spotted a NEW (insert make/model) today!

1324325326327328330»

Comments

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 9,377
    Unusual spy shot from the testing of the new aeroscreen on the Arrow McLaren SP-Chevrolet. Not sure I've ever seen the "hide what it looks like" geometric patterns on an Indy car :)

Edmunds Moderator

Silver 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback & White 2019 Nissan Rogue S

Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Just purchased or leased a vehicle? Write your own vehicle review

• stickguystickguy Posts: 34,338
    dark red Mazda 3 hatch. Odd proportions in person. too bulky, and rear visibility must be non-existent.

also what I think was a new design Escape. Much different looking. Quick glance as we passed going opposite directions.

2019 Acura TLX A-spec 4 cyl. (mine), and 2013 Acura RDX AWD (wife's)

• ab348ab348 Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CanadaPosts: 11,426
    stickguy said:

dark red Mazda 3 hatch. Odd proportions in person. too bulky, and rear visibility must be non-existent.

Have seen a number of those on the roads already, Mazda is inexplicably popular here for some reason. I agree with you, it is a very odd-looking design and visibility must be very poor to the rear.

2017 Cadillac ATS Performance Premium 3.6, 1968 Oldsmobile Cutlass S Holiday Coupe

• laurasdadalaurasdada Posts: 3,499
    edited November 11
    Lamborghini Urus. Ok, I didn't spot it, but my brother in LA did, sent me a picture. O'Gara Lamborghini of Beverly Hills; looks like a fun place...

'13 Jaguar XF, possibly my favorite of all the cars I've owned. But, my '09 Jag XK was a beauty, as was my '05 Acura TL, '88 Acura Integra, '84 Mitsubishi Mirage Turbo & '78 VW Scirocco (my first!). And, of course, the '92 Nissan Sentra SE-R and '95 Saab 900s I bought for the ex... Ok, I like a lot of the cars in my life.

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,983
    edited November 11
    New BMW Z4 convertible. Great looking!

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• andres3andres3 Southern CAPosts: 11,120
    edited November 13
    Not in person, but saw plenty of social media posts of photos taken from the Malibu Audi presenting the first 2021 Audi RS6 AVANT on US soil. Looks as good in pictures as did the marketing photos/video.
    '16 Audi TTS quattro 2.0T, '15 Audi A4 quattro 2.0T, '19 VW Tiguan SEL 4-Motion AWD
  • thebeanthebean Parts UnknownPosts: 1,137
    Odd sighting today. A Renault small white commercial van, a bit smaller than the Transit Connect. What it was doing in Texas and how it got here is anyone’s guess.
    2015 Honda Accord EX, 2019 Honda HR-V EX
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,636
    thebean said:

Odd sighting today. A Renault small white commercial van, a bit smaller than the Transit Connect. What it was doing in Texas and how it got here is anyone’s guess.

Probably up from Mexico...

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• fintailfintail Posts: 48,581
    Saw a new G63 (green!) at the gas station (makes sense) driver fit local stereotypes.
  • explorerx4explorerx4 Central CTPosts: 13,910
    A blue Subaru Ascent. Actually I was a passenger in it.
    Sat in the 2nd row, huge door, which means a large window.
    Looked out instead on looking in.
    2017 Ford Fusion SE 2017 Ford F-150 Limited
    I'm not sure we need yet another CUV, but here's one from Chevy:

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/2021-chevy-trailblazer-la-auto-show

2017 Cadillac ATS Performance Premium 3.6, 1968 Oldsmobile Cutlass S Holiday Coupe

Didn't the old-timers way back when have homespun cures for gear whine? Sawdust? Banana peels?

• texasestexases Posts: 8,976
    Sawdust. Just ask Barney (on the Andy Griffith show)...
  • fintailfintail Posts: 48,581
    New G-wagen in white, and there's a car sharing service (forget the name) using a parking lot near me, a number of new Mazda and Subaru.
    edited December 3

From Automotive News, apparently a test mule for an upcoming Outback fighter from Ford.

• qbrozenqbrozen Posts: 26,458
    hopefully the end product looks better.

Gimme one with a twin-turbo 2.7 and it could be interesting.

'10 Equinox LS; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '14 Town&Country Limited; '18 BMW X2. 49-car history and counting!

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,636
    The shape of the window behind the C-pillar is awkward, to say the least.

But, I could see the Ford faithful adopting this; like @qbrozen noted, the 2.7TT could be a nice engine choice.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

I like the concept, being a fan of the OB. Style works for me.

Recent flurry of new rangers near me, many on temp tags. Not sure why. Maybe a nice lease deal? Never driven one, but I love the way they look.

• explorerx4explorerx4 Central CTPosts: 13,910
    Saw a Lambo and a McLaren dicing back and on the highway on the way home.
    There was a lane between us when I got along side of them, me on the left, due to traffic.
    Funniest part was some old lady in a Legacy nailed the gas, jumped into the lane between us and totally cut them off to get to the exit on the right.
    2017 Ford Fusion SE 2017 Ford F-150 Limited