Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Ford Explorer Lease Deals and Prices

145791020

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,844
    c_santos said:

    Hi can you please provide MF and residual for 2017 Explorer XLT 12k 36/39 in New Jersey? Also is there any lease cash this month?

    36/12 - 53% and .25%
    39/12 - 51% and .50%

    $2750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tbox_31tbox_31 Posts: 1
    edited March 2017
    Hi, looking for MF and residual for 2017 Explorer Sport in WI. 36/12. Is lease cash now 2750 and not 2250 (based on previous post)?

    Dealer initially quoted 54% residual but I believe are padding the MF to 1.5.

    Quoted:
    MSRP = 51655
    Cap Cost = 46686
    Monthly = 599 with tax + 890 fees (I calculate a $569/mo pre-tax)

    Thanks in advance and for the great info on this thread!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,844
    tbox_31 said:

    Hi, looking for MF and residual for 2017 Explorer Sport in WI. 36/12. Is lease cash now 2750 and not 2250 (based on previous post)?

    Dealer initially quoted 54% residual but I believe are padding the MF to 1.5.

    Quoted:
    MSRP = 51655
    Cap Cost = 46686
    Monthly = 599 with tax + 890 fees (I calculate a $569/mo pre-tax)

    Thanks in advance and for the great info on this thread!

    54% and .25%

    Incentives are regional - the closest we have to WI is MN, where it shows $2250.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Is the .25% you quoted me an APR (and would need divided by 2400, or an actual Money Factor?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,844

    Is the .25% you quoted me an APR (and would need divided by 2400, or an actual Money Factor?

    Yes, .25% is the APR - equivalent MF is .00010

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • can i get the MF and residual for Explorer Sport in NC/SC... 36/10 and 36/7.5 (if available)? Also, regional incentive?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,844

    can i get the MF and residual for Explorer Sport in NC/SC... 36/10 and 36/7.5 (if available)? Also, regional incentive?

    No 7500 mile allowance from Ford.

    36/10 - .25% and 55%

    $2250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What would the numbers be on a 36 / 16.5K lease? I was quoted 505 for a 36/15 and 519 for the 16.5. That seems high to me. The MSRP is 45230, and the adj. Cap Cost was 38176. That also includes the WearCare coverage and tax(9%).
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,061

    What would the numbers be on a 36 / 16.5K lease? I was quoted 505 for a 36/15 and 519 for the 16.5. That seems high to me. The MSRP is 45230, and the adj. Cap Cost was 38176. That also includes the WearCare coverage and tax(9%).

    0.25% APR and 50% residual for 36/16.5K

    That gives me about $439/mo.+tax, using that adjusted CAP.
    $479/mo.with 9% tax

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,844
    bonya1977 said:

    Need MF and Residual for 2017 Explorer base 4x2 and 4x4 36/10.5
    thanks

    What state? Ford numbers are regional.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • redsox_9redsox_9 Posts: 10
    edited March 2017
    Two questions:

    1. Can you please confirm Residual and MF for a 2017 Ford Explorer Platinum 12K per year and 36/39 months in New Jersey (metro NYC)?
    2. When Ford dealer tells you they have 'programs' that they can assume the remainder of your lease, is there something other than current $500 conquest cash they have access to? I have three payments remaining on Jeep Grand Cherokee and don't want to bake those payments into the new lease.

    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,061
    redsox_9 said:

    Two questions:

    1. Can you please confirm Residual and MF for a 2017 Ford Explorer Platinum 12K per year and 36/39 months in New Jersey (metro NYC)?
    2. When Ford dealer tells you they have 'programs' that they can assume the remainder of your lease, is there something other than current $500 conquest cash they have access to? I have three payments remaining on Jeep Grand Cherokee and don't want to bake those payments into the new lease.

    Thanks.

    1) 0.25% APR and 51%/49% residual
    $2250 lease cash

    2) Seems doubtful that a Ford dealer would have a "pull-ahead" program on your Jeep lease, other than the aforementioned conquest cash. It's always possible that they may be able to buy out your lease, assuming the value is there in the Jeep, but that's not really a "program".

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MF/RV 2017 Ford Explorer Base and XLT model please 36/12k in MA 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,844

    MF/RV 2017 Ford Explorer Base and XLT model please 36/12k in MA 

    Assuming 4WD, 51% (Base) or 53% (XLT) and .25% $2250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Do you have the limited numbers as well, 4wd 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,061

    Do you have the limited numbers as well, 4wd 

    51% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • efalk527efalk527 Posts: 31
    Hello, looking for terms on a 2016 Limited in southeastern PA. Residual, money factor, lease cash?

    I believe this to be a leftover, are there any pros or cons with leasing a 2016 leftover vs. a 2017 at this time, e.g. lower residual, higher money factor, less incentives, etc.?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,844
    efalk527 said:

    Hello, looking for terms on a 2016 Limited in southeastern PA. Residual, money factor, lease cash?

    I believe this to be a leftover, are there any pros or cons with leasing a 2016 leftover vs. a 2017 at this time, e.g. lower residual, higher money factor, less incentives, etc.?

    There is no lease information on the 2016 Explorer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • efalk527efalk527 Posts: 31
    Michaell said:
    Hello, looking for terms on a 2016 Limited in southeastern PA. Residual, money factor, lease cash? I believe this to be a leftover, are there any pros or cons with leasing a 2016 leftover vs. a 2017 at this time, e.g. lower residual, higher money factor, less incentives, etc.?
    There is no lease information on the 2016 Explorer.
    Thank you.  Does that mean they are no longer eligible to lease?

    Any chance you could give me the lease information on a 2017, same stats?
  • epoch18epoch18 Posts: 12
    Hello.

    Rates for 2017 Explorer XLT and Platinum, both 36/12k in Las Vegas, NV, please.

    Thank you!
  • rob_1974rob_1974 PennsylvaniaPosts: 5
    Can you please tell me the lease numbers for a 2017 Explorer Sport with a 36 month term and 10.5K miles per year in Pennsylvania? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,061
    efalk527 said:


    Michaell said:

    efalk527 said:

    Hello, looking for terms on a 2016 Limited in southeastern PA. Residual, money factor, lease cash?

    I believe this to be a leftover, are there any pros or cons with leasing a 2016 leftover vs. a 2017 at this time, e.g. lower residual, higher money factor, less incentives, etc.?

    There is no lease information on the 2016 Explorer.

    Thank you.  Does that mean they are no longer eligible to lease?

    Any chance you could give me the lease information on a 2017, same stats?

    Yes, it appears they are no longer available to lease.

    2017: FWD or AWD?
    Term and mileage?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,061
    bonya1977 said:

    Michaell said:

    bonya1977 said:

    Need MF and Residual for 2017 Explorer base 4x2 and 4x4 36/10.5
    thanks

    What state? Ford numbers are regional.
    Florida
    thanks
    53%/52% residual for FWD/AWD
    0.25% APR and $2250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,061
    epoch18 said:

    Hello.

    Rates for 2017 Explorer XLT and Platinum, both 36/12k in Las Vegas, NV, please.

    Thank you!

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,061
    rob_1974 said:

    Can you please tell me the lease numbers for a 2017 Explorer Sport with a 36 month term and 10.5K miles per year in Pennsylvania? Thanks!

    0.25% APR and 55% residual
    $2250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cmf1973cmf1973 Posts: 2
    Hi - can you please provide the current (March) money factor and residual for a 2017 Ford Explorer Platimum with 15,000 miles per year? This would be in NJ. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,844
    cmf1973 said:

    Hi - can you please provide the current (March) money factor and residual for a 2017 Ford Explorer Platimum with 15,000 miles per year? This would be in NJ. Thanks.

    Assuming 36 months, 49% and .25%. $2250 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • efalk527efalk527 Posts: 31
    kyfdx said:

    efalk527 said:


    Michaell said:

    efalk527 said:

    Hello, looking for terms on a 2016 Limited in southeastern PA. Residual, money factor, lease cash?

    I believe this to be a leftover, are there any pros or cons with leasing a 2016 leftover vs. a 2017 at this time, e.g. lower residual, higher money factor, less incentives, etc.?

    There is no lease information on the 2016 Explorer.

    Thank you.  Does that mean they are no longer eligible to lease?

    Any chance you could give me the lease information on a 2017, same stats?
    Yes, it appears they are no longer available to lease.

    2017: FWD or AWD?
    Term and mileage?

    It appears my previous comment may have been lost...

    2017 4WD, Limited in PA. 3 yr / 36,000

    Does Ford offer any competitive lease rebates or other offers?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,061
    efalk527 said:

    kyfdx said:

    efalk527 said:


    Michaell said:

    efalk527 said:

    Hello, looking for terms on a 2016 Limited in southeastern PA. Residual, money factor, lease cash?

    I believe this to be a leftover, are there any pros or cons with leasing a 2016 leftover vs. a 2017 at this time, e.g. lower residual, higher money factor, less incentives, etc.?

    There is no lease information on the 2016 Explorer.

    Thank you.  Does that mean they are no longer eligible to lease?

    Any chance you could give me the lease information on a 2017, same stats?
    Yes, it appears they are no longer available to lease.

    2017: FWD or AWD?
    Term and mileage?
    It appears my previous comment may have been lost...

    2017 4WD, Limited in PA. 3 yr / 36,000

    Does Ford offer any competitive lease rebates or other offers?

    Thanks!

    0.25% APR and 51% residual
    $2250 lease cash

    No info on other incentives.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • madeindetroitmadeindetroit Posts: 2
    edited March 2017
    Do you have the APR and residual for a 2017 Ford Explorer Sport 4WD 36 months/18000 miles per year in MI?  Does anything change if you go to 39 months?

    Thanks in advance.
  • tgwooftgwoof Posts: 36
    2017 XLT 4WD mf and residual?
    3yr/36k
    zip 19047
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,844

    Do you have the APR and residual for a 2017 Ford Explorer Sport 4WD 36 months/18000 miles per year in MI?  Does anything change if you go to 39 months?

    Thanks in advance.

    36/18 - 50% and .25%
    39/18 - 48% and .50%

    $2250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,844
    tgwoof said:

    2017 XLT 4WD mf and residual?
    3yr/36k
    zip 19047

    .25% and 53%

    $2250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 2017 AWD Limited mf and residual?
    36/15k
    Zip is 22554
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,844
    stiebertw said:

    2017 AWD Limited mf and residual?
    36/15k
    Zip is 22554

    .25% and 49%

    $2250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • joeyprajoeypra Posts: 2
    Hi, can I get current MF, RV, and incentives for AWD XLT 36/15 for CA? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,844
    joeypra said:

    Hi, can I get current MF, RV, and incentives for AWD XLT 36/15 for CA? Thanks.

    51% and .25%

    $2250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MontysboxMontysbox Posts: 24
    Hi - Can I get MF and Residual on AWD XLT 36/12 and 36/15 for VA zip 22207?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,844
    Montysbox said:

    Hi - Can I get MF and Residual on AWD XLT 36/12 and 36/15 for VA zip 22207?

    53% / 51% and .25%

    $2250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • racheld1racheld1 Posts: 3
    Hi! Could I get the MF and residual on a 2017 4WD Ltd 39/10 please? Are they the same for the Sport? Zip is 80210. Thank you! :)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,844
    racheld1 said:

    Hi! Could I get the MF and residual on a 2017 4WD Ltd 39/10 please? Are they the same for the Sport? Zip is 80210. Thank you! :)

    Limited - 50%
    Sport - 53%

    .50% MF and $2250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • voodoo3voodoo3 Posts: 6
    Could I get the MF and residual on a 2017 4WD Platinum 36/12 please? Any lease cash on the platinum? Zip is 47714. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,061
    voodoo3 said:

    Could I get the MF and residual on a 2017 4WD Platinum 36/12 please? Any lease cash on the platinum? Zip is 47714. Thank you!

    0.25% APR and 50% residual
    $2250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mmung4ummung4u Posts: 6
    edited April 2017
    Hi,

    Has the RV/MF changed after April 4th? May I ask it for 2017 Explorer XLT 4WD 12K/36mo or 15K/36mo in CA?

    According to dealer site, there is $2500 Retail customer cash. Is it also valid for lease, in addition to any lease cash? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,844
    mmung4u said:

    Hi,

    Has the RV/MF changed after April 4th? May I ask it for 2017 Explorer XLT 4WD 12K/36mo or 15K/36mo in CA?

    According to dealer site, there is $2500 Retail customer cash. Is it also valid for lease, in addition to any lease cash? Thank you.

    52% / 50% and .25%

    $2250 lease cash

    The retail cash is for purchase only.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jdwil00jdwil00 Posts: 48
    Hello. Can you please give me the MF and RV for 36/15 and 36/12 on an XLT with FWD and 4WD in Ohio? Any lease cash? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,844
    jdwil00 said:

    Hello. Can you please give me the MF and RV for 36/15 and 36/12 on an XLT with FWD and 4WD in Ohio? Any lease cash? Thanks!

    .25% and 52% / 50%. Both FWD and AWD

    $2250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • crzyaimcrzyaim Posts: 58
    edited April 2017
    Can I please get the MF, RV and any lease cash for Platinum and Limited Explorer AWD in CA for 12/36.

    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,061
    crzyaim said:

    Can I please get the MF, RV and any lease cash for Platinum and Limited Explorer AWD in CA for 12/36.

    Thanks.

    0.25% APR and 50% residual.
    $2250 lease cash

    Either trim.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Andrew StevensAndrew Stevens Posts: 56
    edited April 2017
    Curious about lease info for: 2017 Explorer XLT vs. Sport 4WD 36/39 months 12k/year. residual, money factor and any lease cash?
Sign In or Register to comment.