Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2017 Honda Accord Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    ziyuluziyulu Member Posts: 58
    The price that I was quoted on the EX-L was $24,000 out the door and it includes window tint. But it does not include tax as I am registering the car in another state. The dealer was in San Antonio.
  • Options
    kimkim6887kimkim6887 Member Posts: 3
    brian125 said:

Does anyone have suggestions for dealers in Metro Detroit offering aggressive pricing?

Try Ferndale and Suburban Honda only 2 dealers I know where members I helped get good deals.

There's not much pricing info I have on your area . You need to do some homework yourself for pricing.

Use the Honda dealerater for your area and outside the metro area. Once you make a list of 10 to 15 dealerships

Email / call targeted dealerships Internet dept. / mgrs. for there best price. POST BACK WHAT PRICING YOUR RECIEVING AND WILL TAKE A LOOK .

Try to buy vehicle... last 2 days, last day of this month. That's where your best deal and lowest price will be with the two dealerships I mentioned.

Thanks for the tips. So far for a 2017 Sport, I have before TTL:

$22,709
    $22,640
    $22,540
    $22,540
    $22,200
    $22,034

Definitely much higher than other areas. I have not heard back from Suburban yet. Ferndale gave me an OTD price which was not broken down. Waiting to hear back.
  • Options
    bestraightbestraight Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2017
    New to Edmunds.com, I am trying to get a deal for 2017 Honda Accord hybrid touring, any recommend dealer, I am locate in southern CA metro LA area, TIA.
  • Options
    bestraightbestraight Member Posts: 2
    Also I got a quote through Edmunds.com but the dealer who gave the quote said the quote was wrong, isn't this supposed to be Edmunds Price Promise®: Your Path to Savings???
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266

Also I got a quote through Edmunds.com but the dealer who gave the quote said the quote was wrong, isn't this supposed to be Edmunds Price Promise®: Your Path to Savings???

Here is a link for pricing help. You might relate to them about your experience with Edmunds Price Promise
    https://help.edmunds.com/hc/en-us/articles/206381648-Get-your-very-own-car-buying-expert?utm_source=marchforums

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    bluemkn57carsbluemkn57cars Member Posts: 1,009
    Has anyone bought a 2017 Touring sedan these past few days for less than $30k before TTL or accessories?

If you have, please post your info.
    2021 Audi A6 P+2018 Audi A4 P+ (lease returned)2013 Honda Accord EX-L (Sold)
  • Options
    medman99medman99 Member Posts: 10
    Have one dealership offering 21246 + TTL for 2017 Accord Sport CVT. Anyone help me out with the invoice price and how this is for an offer? Thank you (NY/NJ region)
  • Options
    mongols80mongols80 Member Posts: 4

medman99 said:

Have one dealership offering 21246 + TTL for 2017 Accord Sport CVT. Anyone help me out with the invoice price and how this is for an offer? Thank you (NY/NJ region)

You can lowball as low as $20,500 for the Special edition with  leather plus fees. Wait til end of the month. 
  • Options
    brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    medman99 said:

I'm WAITING ON SOME #'s FROM STATEN ISLAND HONDA on the 17 Sport . I will pass on where this dealership is pricewise .

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

• Options
    edited May 2017
    mongols80 said:

medman99 said:

You can lowball as low as $20,500 for the Special edition with  leather plus fees. Wait til end of the month. 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

@mongols80..........NY/ NJ pricing is not going to compete with your good price in MD . Getting 2k below invoice is a very good price here in NY/ NJ ........ keep you guys posted on the sport models.

• Options
    jab5000jab5000 Member Posts: 2
    Mongols80,
    Which dealership gave you that quote in Maryland for the special edition? Does that quote include the freight too? I really want a Ex or Sport with the manual transmission but they are not coming down on them that much. Brian125 was right on the money when he told me that about over a month ago. So, I'm staying patient and will see what next month brings. It's going to be the end of this quarter and I heard that Honda sales are down. So, I guess we will see.
  • Options
    S.I Honda on any Sport model is 1700 below invoice . I would guarantee that in about 5 days I may be able to work that number into at least 2k below dealers invoice. That would be inline with this area's Top pricing .

• Options
    MD is where your best deal would be if you don't mind traveling there.

• Options
    mongols80mongols80 Member Posts: 4
    Waldorf Honda had the lowest in the area but I had sport Honda price match since I bought a pilot from them before for smoother transaction 
  • Options
    Gotcha! Thanks for the info! My coworker bought from them 2 months ago! And got a real good deal too!
  • Options
    Anybody get a price lately on a Sport or EX with a manual transmission lately? In Maryland/DC metro area? With the 875 freight included. 
  • Options
    14accord14accord Member Posts: 1
    Honda Accord EX-L V6 Navigation + Sensing

MSRP - $33,770
    Sale price - $27,111.09
    Taxes - $1,218.16
    Processing - $689
    Tags- $83.75
    Accessories - $398

OTD - $29,500

Is this a good price?
  • Options
    Just wanted to report

We were able to get a 2017 Accord SE Sedan CVT for 22,800 + TTL in NY/NJ area. Excellent dealer, very good manners. would be happy to refer to anyone once we have the car.
  • Options
    medman99 said:

Just wanted to report

We were able to get a 2017 Accord SE Sedan CVT for 22,800 + TTL in NY/NJ area. Excellent dealer, very good manners. would be happy to refer to anyone once we have the car.

Post your dealership when deal is complete

• Options
    brian125 said:

medman99 said:

Just wanted to report

Post your dealership when deal is complete

Sure, he even throw in All season mats, we paid for trunk liner and wheel locks
  • Options
    bin2017bin2017 Member Posts: 3
    Hi Medman99
    Congratulation!!.is this sales Price also Include destination fee of $875?

I also went couple of dealers in New Jersey to buy New Honda accord LX CVT and the best price they gave me is $22070 OTD, ie. $19255 sales price excluding .$875 destination fee, and TTL. based on comments in this forum and research I gave my OTD of $21300 but nobody agreed. They are not even coming down to $21500.
    I am getting sales price of $17999 + destination and TTL from dealers in virginia,
    I even forwarded this email to dealers in NJ but still they are not coming down.

Considering this is end of month and memorial Day Should I negotiate to $21500 in NJ or get it from Virginia with OTD of $20700.
    also, if I plan to get it from Virginia, is this the best price.
    Please suggest
    Thanks
    Bin
  • Options
    bin2017 said:

Hi Medman99
    Congratulation!!.is this sales Price also Include destination fee of $875?

I also went couple of dealers in New Jersey to buy New Honda accord LX CVT and the best price they gave me is $22070 OTD, ie. $19255 sales price excluding .$875 destination fee, and TTL. based on comments in this forum and research I gave my OTD of $21300 but nobody agreed. They are not even coming down to $21500.
    I am getting sales price of $17999 + destination and TTL from dealers in virginia,
    I even forwarded this email to dealers in NJ but still they are not coming down.

Considering this is end of month and memorial Day Should I negotiate to $21500 in NJ or get it from Virginia with OTD of $20700.
    also, if I plan to get it from Virginia, is this the best price.
    Please suggest
    Thanks
    Bin

Yes it included the destination, Our prices are pretty similar based on me getting the sport SE. It really depends on you, do you have the time to drive down and save a few hundred-thousand dollars? Im pretty sure if you wait until monday you should get the price you are seeking. And do you need the car sooner? Logically the more you wait the more the prices will fall..the 2018 aren't too far away...

Good luck my friend,

• Options
    tonyg2016tonyg2016 Member Posts: 728
    Dealers who don't include destination fee (fixed amount) in their price quotes are notorious scumbags in my opinion. Beware the add-on accessories too. Stay strong with your reasonable offer of 21500 and be prepared to walk. Any other dealers you can play against each other in NJ?
  • Options
    bin2017bin2017 Member Posts: 3
    I checked with below three dealers face to face on Friday ,there sales price including destination as below:
    plz note- TTL+doc fee is around $2000
    1.Dealer1:$20100(sales price)+TTL+doc=$22070.Not a penny negotiation.
    2.Dealer2:$20225(sales price)+TTL+doc=$22470.negotiated amount $22240
    3.Dealer3:$22100(sales price)+TTL

The other dealers quoted me internet price including destination is $20225.
    Here in NJ almost everybody Quoting OTD price of $22100 on average.
    I just want $21500 thats it and looks like not asking two much ready to buy tomorrow.Lets see how it goes.

Thanks
  • Options
    azteca42azteca42 Member Posts: 1
    Hi all, new to the site but was lurking in the days prior to purchasing my 2017 Honda Accord Sport.
    First we went in for the EX, and both dealerships we dealt with would not come down below 25200 OTD. So we looked at the Sport and the Sport SE, and decided on the Sport since we didn't want the full leather during the hot summer months. The Sport is partial cloth and partial leather with white stitching, which I think looks nicer than the red.
    For the Sport, we got it down to 23850 OTD. That includes the $500 flex cash.
    For reference, we're in So Cal, so tax rate is at 8.25%. I think I got a good deal, since the other dealership was not able to match that price.
    Looking to get the windows tinted this week! ☺
  • Options
    vaterpvaterp Member Posts: 29
    Hi guys, curious if anyone has gotten an accord hybrid ex-l in the Northern Viriginia area..... What did you pay and where did you go? Thanks!
  • Options
    dfr2011dfr2011 Member Posts: 5
    Hi All, looking for some advice. Looking at the EX-L with Navi and sensing, any recent data points OTD from the holiday weekend in Maryland?. In terms of best opportunity for a deal should I try end of the June or wait till July 4th holiday? Or will it matter? Thanks
  • Options
    Vaterp and dfr2011,
    I would shoot Maureen the internet manager for Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg an email! She gave me some very competitive prices on a Sport, spent Se and the ex models! I'm also thinking about waiting till the end of June or the Fourth of July! Want a manual transmission
  • Options
    cc01b83cc01b83 Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2017
    Hello,
    I appreciate the information everyone provides on this forum. I got an offer for a EX-L with Navi and Sensing of OTD $27,694. Is that a good deal? I'm near the Dallas area.
  • Options

cc01b83 said:

Hello,
    I appreciate the information everyone provides on this forum. I got an offer for a EX-L with Navi and Sensing of OTD $27,694. Is that a good deal? I'm near the Dallas area.

Can you break down the deal by listing the following:

1. Sale price of the car without any accessories 
    2. Accessories (if any)
    3. Incentives such as flex cash 
    4. Dealer doc fees
    5. TTL

Without knowing the actual sale price of the car, we cannot tell whether you are getting a good deal.

• Options
    kimkim6887kimkim6887 Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2017
    I ended up getting a WOP Sport for $21,834 before the $500 flex cash. Total out the door was $23,095.08. I tried to get other local dealers to go lower, but no go.
  • Options
    cc01b83cc01b83 Member Posts: 2

cc01b83 said:

Hello,

2. Accessories (if any)
    4. Dealer doc fees
    5. TTL

Without knowing the actual sale price of the car, we cannot tell whether you are getting a good deal.

Sorry about that. This is how the sales person broke down the price. We've been discussing through e-mail.
    MSRP of the vehicle is $31,795 (EX-L with Nav and Honda Sensing, no extras). He communicated a price of $25,700. Taxes of 1,600, and Vehicle Inventory Tax of 53 with total OTD of 27,700. The numbers don't add up, not sure what the remainder might be...
  • Options
    htxed123htxed123 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2017
    cc01b83 said:

cc01b83 said:

Hello,

2. Accessories (if any)
    4. Dealer doc fees
    5. TTL

Sorry about that. This is how the sales person broke down the price. We've been discussing through e-mail.
    MSRP of the vehicle is $31,795 (EX-L with Nav and Honda Sensing, no extras). He communicated a price of $25,700. Taxes of 1,600, and Vehicle Inventory Tax of 53 with total OTD of 27,700. The numbers don't add up, not sure what the remainder might be...

which dealership you received this quote from?
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    6000 off msrp is very good. find out what he added OR offer him 27353

fwiw, 2000 for nav and sensing is overpriced on the accord; just my .02
  • Options

cc01b83 said:

cc01b83 said:

Hello,

2. Accessories (if any)
    4. Dealer doc fees
    5. TTL

Your quoted sale price is $3,452 below invoice before any doc fees. That is a great deal. However, after adding up all your numbers, I come up with a total of $27,353. You are missing doc fees and title and registration fees. That could be the $347 difference in price. 

Make sure you find out from the dealer what their doc fees are. Not sure what registration fees are in TX, but they should be the same at all dealerships.

Not sure if you can do better with pricing in your area, but if they have the car on the lot in the color combination of your choice, I will go in and buy it. One thing I forgot to mention is find out if they have flex cash. If you finance through Honda, you get $500 towards your down payment. Not all dealers have it and it tends to run out.

• Options
    14accord said:

Honda Accord EX-L V6 Navigation + Sensing

MSRP - $33,770
    Sale price - $27,111.09
    Taxes - $1,218.16
    Processing - $689
    Tags- $83.75
    Accessories - $398

OTD - $29,500

Is this a good price?

From Honda's website, MSRP for that model is $33,870 ($100 difference in your listed MSRP). Invoice price for that car is $31,044. Let me break down your deal below:
    • Sale price below invoice before doc fees (without accessories): $3,932.91
    • Sale price below invoice after $689 doc fees (without accessories): $3,243.91
    What are the accessories you are getting? Negotiate the price on those and find out if the dealer has flex cash ($500 towards down payment for financing with Honda). Your doc fees and accessories add up an additional $1,087 to the sales price.

If I were you, I would shoot for an additional $500 off (not including Flex cash) to balance off the high doc fees. Have you received any quotes from other dealers?

Keep us posted.
  • Options
    gv_vagv_va Member Posts: 1
    Bought Honda accord Hybrid Touring 2017 with All-Season mats from Fairfax Honda for 31000 OTD. I had a quote from Bethesda Honda for 31300 OTD (no mats with lifetime oil changes) as well. Just for reference - Costco auto program price was 33,129 (excluding tax,tags and title). Did do the financing with Honda Finance. I hope it is an ok deal.
  • Options
    kpinthebaykpinthebay Member Posts: 12
    Signing lease tomorrow for new Accord Sport manual transmission. 36 month 15k miles. $293/mo with minimum $675 down (first month plus fees). Considering I only wanted white orchid with manual, which there were only 2 in the entire state of CA, I'm stoked with this deal.
  • Options

Signing lease tomorrow for new Accord Sport manual transmission. 36 month 15k miles. $293/mo with minimum $675 down (first month plus fees). Considering I only wanted white orchid with manual, which there were only 2 in the entire state of CA, I'm stoked with this deal.

Without knowing what the MSRP, sale price, Money Factor (MF) or Residual Value is, we cannot tell whether you are getting a good deal. Check out the lease forum here: https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/41875/honda/accord/2017-honda-accord-lease-questions#latest.
  • Options
    gv_va said:

Bought Honda accord Hybrid Touring 2017 with All-Season mats from Fairfax Honda for 31000 OTD. I had a quote from Bethesda Honda for 31300 OTD (no mats with lifetime oil changes) as well. Just for reference - Costco auto program price was 33,129 (excluding tax,tags and title). Did do the financing with Honda Finance. I hope it is an ok deal.

Break down your price by listing the following:
    1. MSRP
    2. Sale price of the car without any accessories
    3. Cost of accessories (if any)
    4. Incentives such as flex cash
    5. Dealer doc fees
    6. License and Registration fees
    For anyone seeking advice or help on pricing, please break down your price quote. Listing OTD pricing does not help us figure out whether you got a good deal or not.

• Options

Without knowing what the MSRP, sale price, Money Factor (MF) or Residual Value is, we cannot tell whether you are getting a good deal. Check out the lease forum here: https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/41875/honda/accord/2017-honda-accord-lease-questions#latest.

Hi, i used that forum a lot.
    MSRP was 25,290. Sale price 22,216. MF .00056 and residual 55%. Tax here is near 10%

If i got the CVT, im sure my deal would have been better as there are boatloads of them sitting on the lot.
  • Options
    edited June 2017

Hi, i used that forum a lot.
    MSRP was 25,290. Sale price 22,216. MF .00056 and residual 55%. Tax here is near 10%

If i got the CVT, im sure my deal would have been better as there are boatloads of them sitting on the lot.
    You are at about 1k below invoice before doc fees. As you've said, since the sport manual in that color combination was hard to find, you should be happy with your deal.

Congrats on your new car.
  • Options
    accordx1accordx1 Member Posts: 1
    2017 Honda Accord LX CVT

MSRP + Handling: 24130

Selling Price (inc. Handling): 19900
    Tax (@ 10% LA): 1990
    TTL: 420
    Disc: 500

OTD: 21810

Is this a good price?
  • Options
    xeonman13xeonman13 Member Posts: 15
    I just got a quote for a Honda Accord EX-L
    Can someone rate this? Don't know how neogitable the doc fees and protection package are at this price. I tried to get them to remove it but they just cut it in half.

2017 Honda Accord EX-L
    MSRP $29,795
    Adjusted Price $24326.67
    Protection Package $479
    Total Price $24805.67

Doc Fee $899
    Non Tax Fees $41.00
    ETR Fee $49.95
    TAX (GA) $1802.82
    OTD $27598.44
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    xeonman13 said:

2017 Honda Accord EX-L
    MSRP $29,795
    Adjusted Price $24326.67
    Protection Package $479
    Total Price $24805.67

Doc Fee $899
    Non Tax Fees $41.00
    ETR Fee $49.95
    TAX (GA) $1802.82
    OTD $27598.44

base price is good but they are bending you over on the doc fee and the bs pro-pack (high profit item). it's too early in the month for a great deal but i would try at 27000 otd and be ready to walk...
  • Options
    robert_r1robert_r1 Member Posts: 29
    26k otd..... dont pay more than that
  • Options
    tonyg2016 said:

xeonman13 said:

2017 Honda Accord EX-L
    MSRP $29,795
    Adjusted Price $24326.67
    Protection Package $479
    Total Price $24805.67

Doc Fee $899
    Non Tax Fees $41.00
    ETR Fee $49.95
    TAX (GA) $1802.82
    OTD $27598.44

base price is good but they are bending you over on the doc fee and the bs pro-pack (high profit item). it's too early in the month for a great deal but i would try at 27000 otd and be ready to walk...
    Thank you. Ill keep pushing down.
  • Options
    robert_r1 said:

26k otd..... dont pay more than that

Thanks for the response. Is 26KOTD realistic? Being a 29.5K MSRP?
    I have no problem hassling them but want to make sure its doable!
  • Options
    tonyg2016 said:

xeonman13 said:

2017 Honda Accord EX-L
    MSRP $29,795
    Adjusted Price $24326.67
    Protection Package $479
    Total Price $24805.67

Doc Fee $899
    Non Tax Fees $41.00
    ETR Fee $49.95
    TAX (GA) $1802.82
    OTD $27598.44

They totally are bending you over on the doc fee. $900 to feed some carbon paper into a dot matrix? I guess that one of a few good things about CA, law caps it at $80. That just tells you this item is pure profit.
  • Options
    robert_r1robert_r1 Member Posts: 29
    It is doable......tellmethebest.com