-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2017 Acura TLX Lease Questions

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,944
edited August 2016 in Acura
Ask your 2017 TLX lease questions, here!

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456789

Comments

  • Options
    drsxh82drsxh82 Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2016
    MF, residual value, lease cash and etc for:

    36mo / 12k/yr

    2017 TLX Base + Tech
    2017 TLX V6 + Tech

    Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,944
    drsxh82 said:

    MF, residual value, lease cash and etc for:

    36mo / 12k/yr

    2017 TLX Base + Tech
    2017 TLX V6 + Tech

    Thank you!

    No residuals yet on the 2017 TLX. Assume .00175 MF (Acura standard MF)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    damnyankeesdamnyankees Member Posts: 132
    Any figures yet on TLX V6? 36/12k in CT. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,944

    Any figures yet on TLX V6? 36/12k in CT. Thanks!

    What trim level?

    .00175 MF.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    raloraralora Member Posts: 233
    Hi Michaell; please provide the South Florida October numbers; RV, MF, Incentives or rebates for 36 & 39 month leases with 15 miles. Also; provide any other inception fees numbers that are available such as acquisition, security, etc. 2017 Acura TLX SH-AWD w/Advance.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,944
    edited October 2016
    ralora said:

    Hi Michaell; please provide the South Florida October numbers; RV, MF, Incentives or rebates for 36 & 39 month leases with 15 miles. Also; provide any other inception fees numbers that are available such as acquisition, security, etc. 2017 Acura TLX SH-AWD w/Advance.

    57% / 55% and .00175

    You need AWD in Florida?

    $595 acquisition fee

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    isdonisgoodisdonisgood Member Posts: 33
    Hi - Could you please provide the RV, MF and any incentives for a 2017 Acura TLX SH-AWD (Advance trim) in MN for:

    - 36 months / 12,000 miles
    - 36 months / 10,000 miles?

    Thx!
  • Options
    raloraralora Member Posts: 233
    edited October 2016
    Michaell said:

    ralora said:

    Hi Michaell; please provide the South Florida October numbers; RV, MF, Incentives or rebates for 36 & 39 month leases with 15 miles. Also; provide any other inception fees numbers that are available such as acquisition, security, etc. 2017 Acura TLX SH-AWD w/Advance.

    57% / 55% and .00175

    You need AWD in Florida?

    $595 acquisition fee
    No sorry; i meant FWD w/ Advance

    This research is taking a toll on me:)!

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,944
    ralora said:

    Michaell said:

    ralora said:

    Hi Michaell; please provide the South Florida October numbers; RV, MF, Incentives or rebates for 36 & 39 month leases with 15 miles. Also; provide any other inception fees numbers that are available such as acquisition, security, etc. 2017 Acura TLX SH-AWD w/Advance.

    57% / 55% and .00175

    You need AWD in Florida?

    $595 acquisition fee
    No sorry; i meant FWD w/ Advance

    This research is taking a toll on me:)!

    S'ok. Numbers are the same for both AWD and FWD.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,944

    Hi - Could you please provide the RV, MF and any incentives for a 2017 Acura TLX SH-AWD (Advance trim) in MN for:

    - 36 months / 12,000 miles
    - 36 months / 10,000 miles?

    Thx!

    .00175 and 59% / 60%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    isdonisgoodisdonisgood Member Posts: 33
    Michaell said:

    Hi - Could you please provide the RV, MF and any incentives for a 2017 Acura TLX SH-AWD (Advance trim) in MN for:

    - 36 months / 12,000 miles
    - 36 months / 10,000 miles?

    Thx!

    .00175 and 59% / 60%
    Thanks!
  • Options
    mmendoza2mmendoza2 Member Posts: 179
    Good Morning,

    What is the residual % and MF for a base TLX V6 in Florida for 36/10 and 39/10?

    Any lease cash or loyalty incentives?

    Thank You
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 240,895
    mmendoza2 said:

    Good Morning,

    What is the residual % and MF for a base TLX V6 in Florida for 36/10 and 39/10?

    Any lease cash or loyalty incentives?

    Thank You

    .00094 MF and $750 bonus lease cash
    58% residual for either term.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    raloraralora Member Posts: 233
    Please provide the South Florida November numbers; RV, MF, Incentives, rebates, holdbacks, etc. based on 39 month lease with 15 miles for:

    2017 Acura TLX Base 2.4
    2017 Acura TLX FWD V-6 w/Advance
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,944
    ralora said:

    Please provide the South Florida November numbers; RV, MF, Incentives, rebates, holdbacks, etc. based on 39 month lease with 15 miles for:

    2017 Acura TLX Base 2.4
    2017 Acura TLX FWD V-6 w/Advance

    Base - .00094 and 55%. $2000 lease cash
    V6 Advance - .00083 and 53%. $3750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    volgeezvolgeez Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2016
    Please provide MF and residual value for 2017 Acura SH-AWD w/ Tech Package, 39 months, 12k miles, $750 Loyalty Discount in NEW YORK.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,944
    volgeez said:

    Please provide MF and residual value for 2017 Acura SH-AWD w/ Tech Package, 39 months, 12k miles, $750 Loyalty Discount in NEW YORK.

    .00085 and 55%. $3750 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    volgeezvolgeez Member Posts: 2
    Thanks. What is lease cash and how should it be applied?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,944
    volgeez said:

    Thanks. What is lease cash and how should it be applied?

    Lease cash is factory to dealer incentive. Use that knowledge to make your best deal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    bklyn4evrbklyn4evr Member Posts: 5
    Please provide MF, RV for 2.4 fwd with tehnology in south florida, thanks
  • Options
    bklyn4evrbklyn4evr Member Posts: 5
    Sorry for lack of info on above. that's for 36/10-12k
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,944
    bklyn4evr said:

    Please provide MF, RV for 2.4 fwd with tehnology in south florida, thanks

    bklyn4evr said:

    Sorry for lack of info on above. that's for 36/10-12k

    .00085 and 56% / 55%

    $500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ryansiebeckerryansiebecker Member Posts: 42
    Could I have the MF and Residual for 3.5L, SH-AWD, and GT Package with Wheel and Tire Kit? 36/10K please. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 240,895

    Could I have the MF and Residual for 3.5L, SH-AWD, and GT Package with Wheel and Tire Kit? 36/10K please. Thanks in advance!

    .00085 MF and 56% residual.
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    the_fredsterthe_fredster Member Posts: 10
    edited November 2016
    Could I please get the MF and Residual for a 2017 TLX Base 2.4 and a 2017 TLX 2.4 with Tech in NY for 36/15K in NYC? Also, any lease cash available as well?

    Are Honda/Acura's MF and Residual nationwide?

    Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 240,895
    edited November 2016

    Could I please get the MF and Residual for a 2017 TLX Base 2.4 and a 2017 TLX 2.4 with Tech in NY for 36/15K in NYC? Also, any lease cash available as well?

    Are Honda/Acura's MF and Residual nationwide?

    Thanks in advance!

    Base: .00094 MF and 55% residual
    Tech: .00085 MF and 53% residual
    $500 lease cash on either.

    Generally, Acura numbers are nationwide.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    joshgreejoshgree Member Posts: 10
    Looking for MF, RV and lease cash for 2017 TLX 3.6 with Advanced and Tech Package, both FWD and SH in MARYLAND. 36/10 and 36/12

    Much appreciated.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,944
    joshgree said:

    Looking for MF, RV and lease cash for 2017 TLX 3.6 with Advanced and Tech Package, both FWD and SH in MARYLAND. 36/10 and 36/12

    Much appreciated.

    56% or 55% and .00085. $1000 lease cash

    Both FWD and SH-AWD

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    nyigornyigor Member Posts: 98
    May I please have the December residual, MF, and incentives in South Florida on 36mo/15k?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,944
    nyigor said:

    May I please have the December residual, MF, and incentives in South Florida on 36mo/15k?

    What trim level?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    nyigornyigor Member Posts: 98
    What trim level?

    Base, 4 cylinder
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,944
    nyigor said:

    What trim level?

    Base, 4 cylinder

    .00094 and 57% for 36/12

    $500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    tk900tk900 Member Posts: 43
    Hello,
    Any money factor and residuals on 2017 Acura TLX base 4 cylinder FWD for 36/12k and 36/15k in Maryland? Any current incentives? Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,944
    tk900 said:

    Hello,
    Any money factor and residuals on 2017 Acura TLX base 4 cylinder FWD for 36/12k and 36/15k in Maryland? Any current incentives? Thanks

    .00094 and 57% / 55%

    $500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    raloraralora Member Posts: 233
    Hi Michaell, what are the December numbers for South Florida for a 2017 TLX 2.4 base for 39/mo 15k/yr?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,944
    ralora said:

    Hi Michaell, what are the December numbers for South Florida for a 2017 TLX 2.4 base for 39/mo 15k/yr?

    No changes from November.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    valerievvaleriev Member Posts: 47
    Hi - could u provide incentives, MF and residual for TLX v6 AWD. Location Illinois. Thank you!!!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,944
    valeriev said:

    Hi - could u provide incentives, MF and residual for TLX v6 AWD. Location Illinois. Thank you!!!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    valerievvaleriev Member Posts: 47
    Oh .. haha.. sorry... 12k/39 and 10k/39. Thank you. Illinois.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 240,895
    valeriev said:

    Oh .. haha.. sorry... 12k/39 and 10k/39. Thank you. Illinois.

    .00085 MF. $1000 bonus lease cash.
    55%/56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    nick29_1nick29_1 Member Posts: 1
    Hello Can you provide incentives, MF and residual for TLX v6 AWD (tech package). Location NJ. Lease term 36 months, mileage 10K and 12K.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 240,895
    nick29_1 said:

    Hello Can you provide incentives, MF and residual for TLX v6 AWD (tech package). Location NJ. Lease term 36 months, mileage 10K and 12K.

    .00085 MF and 55% residual for either 36/12 or 39/12.
    Add 1% for 10K/yr
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    joshgreejoshgree Member Posts: 10
    Following up my prior post, in MARYLAND, TLX SH-AWD
  • Options
    joshgreejoshgree Member Posts: 10
    Sorry, technical issues.... In MARYLAND, TLX SH-AWD Advanced.... Resid and MF for 39/10. Also, they are offering a $750 manufacturer rebate (on top of a sizeable dealer discount). It was my understanding there is $1000 in lease cash available. Is the dealer trying to pull a fast one to keep the extra $250 in lease cash???
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,944
    joshgree said:

    Sorry, technical issues.... In MARYLAND, TLX SH-AWD Advanced.... Resid and MF for 39/10. Also, they are offering a $750 manufacturer rebate (on top of a sizeable dealer discount). It was my understanding there is $1000 in lease cash available. Is the dealer trying to pull a fast one to keep the extra $250 in lease cash???

    The rebate may be valid for purchases only, not a lease. The lease cash is factory to dealer incentive; dealer can choose to pass it along to the customer, in whole or in part.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    kjones00kjones00 Member Posts: 27
    Hello, can anyone tell me the residual and mf for a 36-mo 10k lease on a TLX V6 FWD Base for December? Kansas City area. Thanks in advance,
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,944
    kjones00 said:

    Hello, can anyone tell me the residual and mf for a 36-mo 10k lease on a TLX V6 FWD Base for December? Kansas City area. Thanks in advance,

    .00094 and 58%. $750 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    hammum1hammum1 Member Posts: 2
    Hello, I'm looking for the usual info: residual and MF on 36/10k in Texas for TLX Base. Thank you in advance! I do appreciate it.
  • Options
    ny_joe1101ny_joe1101 Member Posts: 15
    Hi

    Looking at cars for my aunt. Currently in a TL. They are trying to keep her business.

    They are using rollover miles to entice her. She can rollover 14,000 unused miles.

    Says he is quoting a base v6 with no packages @ 36/7,500 for $359/mo with no money down.

    In NY. Even using numbers listed in other posts I can't get close. If I use a base 4 cyl it puts me in the ballpark but still off.

    Can u get the MF & Resid for base 4 cyl and 6 cyl for 36/7,500 (10k if u cant find 7,500)

    Thanks
    Joe


  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 240,895
    Sorry, but we have yet to see the new programs for Acura.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.