Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Acura TLX Lease Questions

1235789

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    chiefskc said:

    Hello!

    Can someone please post numbers for the following?

    State: KS
    Term: 36month
    10k/12k miles/yr
    Model Year: 2017

    TLX - I4 Base
    TLX - I4 Tech

    36/12 - .00117 and 55% (Base) or 53% (Tech)

    Add 1% for 10K

    $3500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi!

    Is there any way to get/find all the lease incentives for the 2017 TLX in the southern California area? If I understand correctly, there are different incentives for different variations (I4 vs v6, tech package vs non-tech, etc.) and we're trying to figure out what the best objective 'deal' would be.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,845
    nicholai1 said:

    Hi!

    Is there any way to get/find all the lease incentives for the 2017 TLX in the southern California area? If I understand correctly, there are different incentives for different variations (I4 vs v6, tech package vs non-tech, etc.) and we're trying to figure out what the best objective 'deal' would be.

    Thanks!

    We don't have all of the information.
    $3500/$4250 lease cash on 4cyl/6cyl
    In some area, there seems to have been an extra $2000 cash, but not sure which areas, and if that is still in effect.
    .00117/.00103 MF for 4cyl/6cyl, but some areas had .00060 MF for awhile, but not sure if that is still in effect.

    36/15 residual is 53% for base models (4 or 6 cyl), and 51% for all other trims.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • chiefskcchiefskc Posts: 8
    Can you evaluate this deal on 2017 Acura TLX, Base + Tech?

    MSRP: 38,263 (Dealer Accessories: 1,263)
    Purchase Price: 29,010
    Fees: 1,673 (699 (Dealer), 675 (Acquisition), 299 (Oil Changes))
    Residual Value: 19,980
    Money Factor: 0.00103

    10k/36m: 375/m (incl tax 9.5%)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    chiefskc said:

    Can you evaluate this deal on 2017 Acura TLX, Base + Tech?

    MSRP: 38,263 (Dealer Accessories: 1,263)
    Purchase Price: 29,010
    Fees: 1,673 (699 (Dealer), 675 (Acquisition), 299 (Oil Changes))
    Residual Value: 19,980
    Money Factor: 0.00103

    10k/36m: 375/m (incl tax 9.5%)

    Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost - and how the dealer got to that number from the selling price.

    With those numbers, I get $311/mo, tax included

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gotigers1gotigers1 Posts: 16
    Hello - looking for information on 36/12k AWD Advanced in NJ...residual and mf please? Trying to piece together based off prior posts and thinking .00103 and 51% but please confirm. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    gotigers1 said:

    Hello - looking for information on 36/12k AWD Advanced in NJ...residual and mf please? Trying to piece together based off prior posts and thinking .00103 and 51% but please confirm. Thanks!

    4-cyl or V6? MF is different for each engine.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gotigers1gotigers1 Posts: 16
    apologies, 6
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    Michaell said:

    gotigers1 said:

    Hello - looking for information on 36/12k AWD Advanced in NJ...residual and mf please? Trying to piece together based off prior posts and thinking .00103 and 51% but please confirm. Thanks!

    4-cyl or V6? MF is different for each engine.
    gotigers1 said:

    apologies, 6

    .00103 and 53% for 36/12

    $4250 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gotigers1gotigers1 Posts: 16
    thank you - any benefit to going out to 39?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    gotigers1 said:

    thank you - any benefit to going out to 39?

    Not really - subtract 2% from the residual value.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wbenedictwbenedict Posts: 24
    Could I please have info for 2017 TLX V6 Tech - I am in PA. Please let me know residual for 36/12, 36/10 and 36/7.5 along with MF. I am rolling over a lot of miles from my current TL lease and may consider 36/7.5.

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    wbenedict said:

    Could I please have info for 2017 TLX V6 Tech - I am in PA. Please let me know residual for 36/12, 36/10 and 36/7.5 along with MF. I am rolling over a lot of miles from my current TL lease and may consider 36/7.5.

    Thank you!

    53% / 54% / 55% and .00103

    $4250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Kind sir,

    Can someone please confirm that 4250 + 2000 in lease cash is still valid in California?

    Could you please provide MF and Res for

    - Base
    - V6
    - base + tech package

    36 mo. / 12,000 miles
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326

    Kind sir,

    Can someone please confirm that 4250 + 2000 in lease cash is still valid in California?

    Could you please provide MF and Res for

    - Base
    - V6
    - base + tech package

    36 mo. / 12,000 miles

    .00103 and 53% (tech) or 55% (base)

    All we see is the $4250

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Than
    Michaell said:

    Kind sir,

    Can someone please confirm that 4250 + 2000 in lease cash is still valid in California?

    Could you please provide MF and Res for

    - Base
    - V6
    - base + tech package

    36 mo. / 12,000 miles

    .00103 and 53% (tech) or 55% (base)

    All we see is the $4250
    Thank you sir
  • Hello, can you provide incentives, MF and residual for TLX v6 AWD (tech package and advanced package). Location, Wisconsin. Lease term 36 months, mileage 10K and 12K.

    Can I get the numbers for Illinois as well? Is it possible to buy from a different state and get their incentives?

    Thanks in advance
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    ashrivas1 said:

    Hello, can you provide incentives, MF and residual for TLX v6 AWD (tech package and advanced package). Location, Wisconsin. Lease term 36 months, mileage 10K and 12K.

    Can I get the numbers for Illinois as well? Is it possible to buy from a different state and get their incentives?

    Thanks in advance

    The Acura numbers are national.

    .00103 and 54% / 53%

    $4250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks again
  • I have an offer of $279 per month (3 Year, 30K Miles) with $5400 down payment for TLX, V6, AWD with Advanced package and

    $279/Month with $3500 down payment for TLX, V6, AWD with Tech package.

    Are these good deals? Which one is better if any? Do you think these deals can be further negotiated?

    Please let me know. I am very new to leasing. Thanks a bunch!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,845
    ashrivas1 said:

    I have an offer of $279 per month (3 Year, 30K Miles) with $5400 down payment for TLX, V6, AWD with Advanced package and

    $279/Month with $3500 down payment for TLX, V6, AWD with Tech package.

    Are these good deals? Which one is better if any? Do you think these deals can be further negotiated?

    Please let me know. I am very new to leasing. Thanks a bunch!

    We would need MSRP and selling price/CAP cost to check the calculations.

    No point in making big downpayments on a lease. Ask for a payment quote with only $1000 Out-of-pocket. Much easier to make comparisons, that way.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fdezarrafdezarra Posts: 33
    Hi. In Miami, FL. Considering a 2017 Acura TLX 4-cyl.

    MSRP $32,000
    Tech Package $ 4,050
    Dest Charge $ 950

    Total $37,000

    What is the MF and residual on a 3 year (36 months) lease with 10K miles/year? Looking to put $0 towards cap cost reduction.

    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    fdezarra said:

    Hi. In Miami, FL. Considering a 2017 Acura TLX 4-cyl.

    MSRP $32,000
    Tech Package $ 4,050
    Dest Charge $ 950

    Total $37,000

    What is the MF and residual on a 3 year (36 months) lease with 10K miles/year? Looking to put $0 towards cap cost reduction.

    Thanks.

    54% and .00117

    $3500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks for the questions: Below are the details

    TLX AWD with Tech: $1000 down which will cover temporary title, tax and first month payment and may be a little more. $369/month. MSRP 42650 and selling price 32635

    TLX AWD with Advance: $1000 down which will cover temporary title, tax and first month payment and may be a little more. $415/month. MSRP 45850 and selling price 35917

    Please let me know if these are good offers and if there is further room for negotiation? I am based in WI and these offers are from IL.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    ashrivas1 said:

    Thanks for the questions: Below are the details

    TLX AWD with Tech: $1000 down which will cover temporary title, tax and first month payment and may be a little more. $369/month. MSRP 42650 and selling price 32635

    TLX AWD with Advance: $1000 down which will cover temporary title, tax and first month payment and may be a little more. $415/month. MSRP 45850 and selling price 35917

    Please let me know if these are good offers and if there is further room for negotiation? I am based in WI and these offers are from IL.

    .00103 and 54% for both models.

    With your MSRP and selling prices, I get a payment of $324/mo plus tax for the Tech, and $372/mo plus tax for the Advance.

    Those are both pretty solid deals.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks. I am inquiring with the dealer why the monthly payment that they calculated is more. Let us see what they come up with.
  • The dealer added the lease acquisition fee of 595 plus some 95 DMV fee for WI which makes the payments 344 per month plus tax for TLX AWD with tech package and 392/month plus tax for advance package.

    Are these deals still good?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    ashrivas1 said:

    The dealer added the lease acquisition fee of 595 plus some 95 DMV fee for WI which makes the payments 344 per month plus tax for TLX AWD with tech package and 392/month plus tax for advance package.

    Are these deals still good?

    As those are mandatory fees, the deals still look very good.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tuyetdentuyetden Posts: 3
    Hi Sir,

    My first time on the forum and also first time leasing/buying new car.

    I have a quote on leasing a 2017 TLX V4 with Tech Package.
    MSRP: 26890
    Selling Price: 28200
    Down: $2000
    Term 36 Months/10,000 Mile
    Monthly Payment: $280 including Tax.

    Is is a good deal? If not how can I negotiate to lower it?

    Also, I want to have a buy option after the lease, but with the Residual value of $19,920, is it worth it?

    Much appreciate all your help!
    TD
  • tuyetdentuyetden Posts: 3
    I'm in Southern California, by the way, if location make a big difference.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    tuyetden said:

    Hi Sir,

    My first time on the forum and also first time leasing/buying new car.

    I have a quote on leasing a 2017 TLX V4 with Tech Package.
    MSRP: 26890
    Selling Price: 28200
    Down: $2000
    Term 36 Months/10,000 Mile
    Monthly Payment: $280 including Tax.

    Is is a good deal? If not how can I negotiate to lower it?

    Also, I want to have a buy option after the lease, but with the Residual value of $19,920, is it worth it?

    Much appreciate all your help!
    TD

    tuyetden said:

    I'm in Southern California, by the way, if location make a big difference.

    Acura numbers are national.

    Why is the selling price higher than the MSRP?

    If your intention is to keep the car after the end of the lease, you should buy it outright. There are costs associated with a lease that you don't have when you buy.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,845
    That MSRP has to be a typo

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tuyetdentuyetden Posts: 3
    edited April 2017
    Oh my bad, MSRP suppose to be $36890


    Leasing:
    MSRP: 36890
    Selling Price: 28200
    Down: $2000
    Term 36 Months/10,000 Mile
    Monthly Payment: $280 including Tax.


    Purchasing:
    MSRP : $36890
    Your Price ; 28,200
    Purchase : $5000 down
    term : 60 month
    rate ; 0.9% based on approved credit
    monthly payment ; 447.48

    Are these good deal?
  • fdezarrafdezarra Posts: 33
    Michaell said:

    fdezarra said:

    Hi. In Miami, FL. Considering a 2017 Acura TLX 4-cyl.

    MSRP $32,000
    Tech Package $ 4,050
    Dest Charge $ 950

    Total $37,000

    What is the MF and residual on a 3 year (36 months) lease with 10K miles/year? Looking to put $0 towards cap cost reduction.

    Thanks.

    54% and .00117

    $3500 lease cash
    Is lease cash what I should expect to subtract from the MSRP? Or do I negotiate a purchase price and THEN subtract the lease cash?

    Who is offering this cash? The dealer? Or Acura?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    tuyetden said:

    Oh my bad, MSRP suppose to be $36890

    Leasing:
    MSRP: 36890
    Selling Price: 28200
    Down: $2000
    Term 36 Months/10,000 Mile
    Monthly Payment: $280 including Tax.

    Purchasing:
    MSRP : $36890
    Your Price ; 28,200
    Purchase : $5000 down
    term : 60 month
    rate ; 0.9% based on approved credit
    monthly payment ; 447.48

    Are these good deal?

    54% and .00117

    With your prices, I get $286/mo - pretty close to your quote.

    At the end of the lease, you'll have to buy the car at a residual value of about $20K

    I still think buying it is the right course of action, if you want to keep it a long time.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    fdezarra said:

    Michaell said:

    fdezarra said:

    Hi. In Miami, FL. Considering a 2017 Acura TLX 4-cyl.

    MSRP $32,000
    Tech Package $ 4,050
    Dest Charge $ 950

    Total $37,000

    What is the MF and residual on a 3 year (36 months) lease with 10K miles/year? Looking to put $0 towards cap cost reduction.

    Thanks.

    54% and .00117

    $3500 lease cash
    Is lease cash what I should expect to subtract from the MSRP? Or do I negotiate a purchase price and THEN subtract the lease cash?

    Who is offering this cash? The dealer? Or Acura?
    The lease cash is from Acura to the dealer - use the knowledge to make your best deal.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can you please tell me the current residual, money factor, and incentives for the 2017 TLX in New Jersey

    4 cyl, automatic, w/Tech Package

    3 years, 36k miles. 

    Thanks in advance! 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,845

    Can you please tell me the current residual, money factor, and incentives for the 2017 TLX in New Jersey

    4 cyl, automatic, w/Tech Package

    3 years, 36k miles. 

    Thanks in advance! 

    .00117 MF and 53% residual.
    $3500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can anyone confirm if there is an additional $2,000 in incentives on top of the $3,500/$4,250?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326

    Can anyone confirm if there is an additional $2,000 in incentives on top of the $3,500/$4,250?

    Cannot confirm - we've only heard that from others who have posted on these boards.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fdezarrafdezarra Posts: 33









    Michaell said:









    Hi. In Miami, FL. Considering a 2017 Acura TLX 4-cyl.

















    MSRP $32,000








    Tech Package $ 4,050








    Dest Charge $ 950

















    Total $37,000

















    What is the MF and residual on a 3 year (36 months) lease with 10K miles/year? Looking to put $0 towards cap cost reduction.

















    Thanks.


















    54% and .00117

















    $3500 lease cash


















    Is lease cash what I should expect to subtract from the MSRP? Or do I negotiate a purchase price and THEN subtract the lease cash?

















    Who is offering this cash? The dealer? Or Acura?


























    The lease cash is from Acura to the dealer - use the knowledge to make your best deal.




























    Michaell said:










    Hi. In Miami, FL. Considering a 2017 Acura TLX 4-cyl.



















    MSRP $32,000









    Tech Package $ 4,050









    Dest Charge $ 950



















    Total $37,000



















    What is the MF and residual on a 3 year (36 months) lease with 10K miles/year? Looking to put $0 towards cap cost reduction.



















    Thanks.




















    54% and .00117



















    $3500 lease cash




















    A few questions:

    1) If Acura numbers are national, why do I see different money factors for the same car?  0.00127 and 0.00103.

    2) If Acura number she are national, why do I see different residuals for the same car?  54% vs 53%

    3) Do these numbers change monthly?  As we head into May, should I expect these numbers to change? 

    4) Is there an average total savings I should be looking to get to in terms of sale price?  In other words, if MSRP is 36,050, including dealer cash, what selling price should I be looking to get to?  25,000?  28,000?  30,000?  Is there a number I should strive for?  Or is it a percentage of MSRP?  

    5) In reverse engineering deals, where should I put dealer fees, acquisition fees, and any other fees?  

    In the formula I use, I have MSRP, selling price, length of lease, money factor, and residual.  

    I also am being prompted for
    A) Cap Cost Reductions - Is it correct to assume that dealer cash goes in the cap cost reduction category?  Any down payments would also go in this category?

    B) Cap Cost Additions - This is where all the fees would go?  Dealer fee, acquisition fee, security deposit, doc fee, license fee, and title fee?  Are these numbers national as well?  Are all of them non-negotiable?  Which can be eliminated and which cannot?  

    Many thanks.

    Just trying to understand all the variables to close the loop and determine how to truly calculate a good deal.  
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    fdezarra said:











    Michaell said:










    Hi. In Miami, FL. Considering a 2017 Acura TLX 4-cyl.



















    MSRP $32,000









    Tech Package $ 4,050









    Dest Charge $ 950



















    Total $37,000



















    What is the MF and residual on a 3 year (36 months) lease with 10K miles/year? Looking to put $0 towards cap cost reduction.



















    Thanks.


















    54% and .00117



















    $3500 lease cash


















    Is lease cash what I should expect to subtract from the MSRP? Or do I negotiate a purchase price and THEN subtract the lease cash?



















    Who is offering this cash? The dealer? Or Acura?





























    The lease cash is from Acura to the dealer - use the knowledge to make your best deal.






























    Michaell said:











    Hi. In Miami, FL. Considering a 2017 Acura TLX 4-cyl.





















    MSRP $32,000










    Tech Package $ 4,050










    Dest Charge $ 950





















    Total $37,000





















    What is the MF and residual on a 3 year (36 months) lease with 10K miles/year? Looking to put $0 towards cap cost reduction.





















    Thanks.






















    54% and .00117





















    $3500 lease cash





















    A few questions:

    1) If Acura numbers are national, why do I see different money factors for the same car?  0.00127 and 0.00103.

    2) If Acura number she are national, why do I see different residuals for the same car?  54% vs 53%

    3) Do these numbers change monthly?  As we head into May, should I expect these numbers to change? 

    4) Is there an average total savings I should be looking to get to in terms of sale price?  In other words, if MSRP is 36,050, including dealer cash, what selling price should I be looking to get to?  25,000?  28,000?  30,000?  Is there a number I should strive for?  Or is it a percentage of MSRP?  

    5) In reverse engineering deals, where should I put dealer fees, acquisition fees, and any other fees?  

    In the formula I use, I have MSRP, selling price, length of lease, money factor, and residual.  

    I also am being prompted for
    A) Cap Cost Reductions - Is it correct to assume that dealer cash goes in the cap cost reduction category?  Any down payments would also go in this category?

    B) Cap Cost Additions - This is where all the fees would go?  Dealer fee, acquisition fee, security deposit, doc fee, license fee, and title fee?  Are these numbers national as well?  Are all of them non-negotiable?  Which can be eliminated and which cannot?  

    Many thanks.

    Just trying to understand all the variables to close the loop and determine how to truly calculate a good deal.  

    One MF for the 4-cylinder; the other for the V6

    Different mileage allowances have different residuals. And, the base trim has a higher residual than the tech or advance package.

    The Acura numbers will change next month.

    We don't track selling prices.

    You can choose to pay those fees up front or you can add them to the selling price. All the fees are mandatory; the only one you should negotiate is the dealer fee, but simply reduce your offered selling price to offset that fee.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • brighousebrighouse Posts: 4
    Do you have the new numbers for May yet?
    MF, RV and lease cash for:
    1: 4cyl with Tech Pkg 36/10
    2: 6cyl with Tech Pkg 36/10
    Thanks for all of your help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,845
    brighouse said:

    Do you have the new numbers for May yet?
    MF, RV and lease cash for:
    1: 4cyl with Tech Pkg 36/10
    2: 6cyl with Tech Pkg 36/10
    Thanks for all of your help.

    .00097 MF and 53% residual
    $3500/$4250 lease cash for 4cyl/6cyl
    + $2000 bonus lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • harikshn8harikshn8 Posts: 7
    kyfdx said:

    brighouse said:

    Do you have the new numbers for May yet?
    MF, RV and lease cash for:
    1: 4cyl with Tech Pkg 36/10
    2: 6cyl with Tech Pkg 36/10
    Thanks for all of your help.

    .00097 MF and 53% residual
    $3500/$4250 lease cash for 4cyl/6cyl
    + $2000 bonus lease cash
    Sorry I have never leased a car before. How do you calculate lease payments with MF and Residual?

    I am assuming that MSRP for a 4cycl tech pkg 36/10 is 37000.

    Take 3500 lease cash+2000 bonus lease cash from 37000 which will bring my selling price to 31500 and then apply MF and residual?

    Sorry if my question sounds dumb.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    harikshn8 said:

    kyfdx said:

    brighouse said:

    Do you have the new numbers for May yet?
    MF, RV and lease cash for:
    1: 4cyl with Tech Pkg 36/10
    2: 6cyl with Tech Pkg 36/10
    Thanks for all of your help.

    .00097 MF and 53% residual
    $3500/$4250 lease cash for 4cyl/6cyl
    + $2000 bonus lease cash
    Sorry I have never leased a car before. How do you calculate lease payments with MF and Residual?

    I am assuming that MSRP for a 4cycl tech pkg 36/10 is 37000.

    Take 3500 lease cash+2000 bonus lease cash from 37000 which will bring my selling price to 31500 and then apply MF and residual?

    Sorry if my question sounds dumb.
    Use this link to build your own lease calculator:

    https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/calculate-your-own-lease-payment.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • harikshn8harikshn8 Posts: 7
    Michaell said:

    harikshn8 said:

    kyfdx said:

    brighouse said:

    Do you have the new numbers for May yet?
    MF, RV and lease cash for:
    1: 4cyl with Tech Pkg 36/10
    2: 6cyl with Tech Pkg 36/10
    Thanks for all of your help.

    .00097 MF and 53% residual
    $3500/$4250 lease cash for 4cyl/6cyl
    + $2000 bonus lease cash
    Sorry I have never leased a car before. How do you calculate lease payments with MF and Residual?

    I am assuming that MSRP for a 4cycl tech pkg 36/10 is 37000.

    Take 3500 lease cash+2000 bonus lease cash from 37000 which will bring my selling price to 31500 and then apply MF and residual?

    Sorry if my question sounds dumb.
    Use this link to build your own lease calculator:

    https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/calculate-your-own-lease-payment.html
    Thanks I figured it out.
  • harikshn8harikshn8 Posts: 7
    Michaell said:

    harikshn8 said:

    kyfdx said:

    brighouse said:

    Do you have the new numbers for May yet?
    MF, RV and lease cash for:
    1: 4cyl with Tech Pkg 36/10
    2: 6cyl with Tech Pkg 36/10
    Thanks for all of your help.

    .00097 MF and 53% residual
    $3500/$4250 lease cash for 4cyl/6cyl
    + $2000 bonus lease cash
    Sorry I have never leased a car before. How do you calculate lease payments with MF and Residual?

    I am assuming that MSRP for a 4cycl tech pkg 36/10 is 37000.

    Take 3500 lease cash+2000 bonus lease cash from 37000 which will bring my selling price to 31500 and then apply MF and residual?

    Sorry if my question sounds dumb.
    Use this link to build your own lease calculator:

    https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/calculate-your-own-lease-payment.html

    How is this deal? This is the quote I got from my local OH dealer for V4- TLX Tech.

    MSRP - 36890
    Savings - 7090
    Capcost - 29800
    Addons- 73 (wheel locks)
    ST - 1070.65
    Bank ACQ Fee - 595
    Dealer Fee -352.50

    Total Price - 31891.75

    customer cash - 1000$

    Net Residual - 19551.70

    .00097 MF and 53% residual

    1000 down/36 months/12K miles - 385.70
    1000 down/36 months/10K miles - 374.70





  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,326
    harikshn8 said:

    Michaell said:

    harikshn8 said:

    kyfdx said:

    brighouse said:

    Do you have the new numbers for May yet?
    MF, RV and lease cash for:
    1: 4cyl with Tech Pkg 36/10
    2: 6cyl with Tech Pkg 36/10
    Thanks for all of your help.

    .00097 MF and 53% residual
    $3500/$4250 lease cash for 4cyl/6cyl
    + $2000 bonus lease cash
    Sorry I have never leased a car before. How do you calculate lease payments with MF and Residual?

    I am assuming that MSRP for a 4cycl tech pkg 36/10 is 37000.

    Take 3500 lease cash+2000 bonus lease cash from 37000 which will bring my selling price to 31500 and then apply MF and residual?

    Sorry if my question sounds dumb.
    Use this link to build your own lease calculator:

    https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/calculate-your-own-lease-payment.html

    How is this deal? This is the quote I got from my local OH dealer for V4- TLX Tech.

    MSRP - 36890
    Savings - 7090
    Capcost - 29800
    Addons- 73 (wheel locks)
    ST - 1070.65
    Bank ACQ Fee - 595
    Dealer Fee -352.50

    Total Price - 31891.75

    customer cash - 1000$

    Net Residual - 19551.70

    .00097 MF and 53% residual

    1000 down/36 months/12K miles - 385.70
    1000 down/36 months/10K miles - 374.70
    I get $393/mo using the 53% residual - pretty close to your $386/mo quote.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi. What are the MF and residual on a 2.4 Tech with 36 months/10K? And what is the lease cash? This is in Arizona if is makes a difference. Thank you in advance!
Sign In or Register to comment.