Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Acura TLX Lease Questions

2456789

Comments

  • When the numbers become available, would you also mind providing the MF and residual for the TLX AWD with Advanced Package and 10,000 miles/39 months in NY? Thank you.
  • Hi, Could you provide the MF and RV for a 2106 TLX SHAWD for a 36/15k and 36/20k. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,120
    edited January 2017
    hammum1 said:

    Hello, I'm looking for the usual info: residual and MF on 36/10k in Texas for TLX Base. Thank you in advance! I do appreciate it.

    .00083 and 57%

    4-cyl or V6?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,120

    Hi

    Looking at cars for my aunt. Currently in a TL. They are trying to keep her business.

    They are using rollover miles to entice her. She can rollover 14,000 unused miles.

    Says he is quoting a base v6 with no packages @ 36/7,500 for $359/mo with no money down.

    In NY. Even using numbers listed in other posts I can't get close. If I use a base 4 cyl it puts me in the ballpark but still off.

    Can u get the MF & Resid for base 4 cyl and 6 cyl for 36/7,500 (10k if u cant find 7,500)

    Thanks
    Joe

    .00083 and 58% for either engine.

    $2250 lease cash on the 4-cyl; $3000 on the V6

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,120

    When the numbers become available, would you also mind providing the MF and residual for the TLX AWD with Advanced Package and 10,000 miles/39 months in NY? Thank you.

    .00083 and 55%. $3000 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,120
    yankee24 said:

    Hi, Could you provide the MF and RV for a 2106 TLX SHAWD for a 36/15k and 36/20k. Thanks!

    No 2016 Acura numbers, this month.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Any money factor and residuals on 2017 Acura TLX base 4 cylinder FWD for 39/7500 in Massachusetts? Any current incentives? Thanks
  • Michaell said:
    Hi, Could you provide the MF and RV for a 2106 TLX SHAWD for a 36/15k and 36/20k. Thanks!
    No 2016 Acura numbers, this month.
    Can you provide the MF and RV for a 2017 TLX V6 with SH-AWD and Tech, for 36/12k and 36/15k? thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,120

    Any money factor and residuals on 2017 Acura TLX base 4 cylinder FWD for 39/7500 in Massachusetts? Any current incentives? Thanks

    58% and .00083. $2250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,120
    yankee24 said:


    Michaell said:

    yankee24 said:

    Hi, Could you provide the MF and RV for a 2106 TLX SHAWD for a 36/15k and 36/20k. Thanks!

    No 2016 Acura numbers, this month.

    Can you provide the MF and RV for a 2017 TLX V6 with SH-AWD and Tech, for 36/12k and 36/15k? thanks!

    .00083 and 52% for 36/15. Add 2% for 12K

    $3000 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Any money factor and residuals on 2017 Acura TLX base 4 cylinder FWD for 39/7500 in Massachusetts? Any current incentives? Thanks

    58% and .00083. $2250 lease cash
    Thanks for providing this information, Can you help me understand what MF means and also what is 0.00083?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,561

    Michaell said:

    Any money factor and residuals on 2017 Acura TLX base 4 cylinder FWD for 39/7500 in Massachusetts? Any current incentives? Thanks

    58% and .00083. $2250 lease cash
    Thanks for providing this information, Can you help me understand what MF means and also what is 0.00083?

    The money factor is used in the calculation of the finance portion of the lease payment. It's similar to interest on a loan. .00083 MF is roughly equivalent to 2% APR.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MF, residuals & incentives for 4 cyl tech package in FL. For both 36/12 & 36/15. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,120
    bulldog92 said:

    MF, residuals & incentives for 4 cyl tech package in FL. For both 36/12 & 36/15. Thanks

    54% / 52% and .00083

    $2250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I tried to check the quote I got but it seems high to me. Can someone check it out. I know there are some fees I don't want to pay but before I go back to them I want a better understanding. TLX 4 cyl with tech pkg.   36m/12k lease
    Msrp $36890
    selling price 32377
    acquisition fee $595

    Inception fees $1779. This includes 699 doc fee, 400 registration, 98.75 license, 60 rental surcharge, 5 tire fee, 1.5 battery, 2 lemon law and first payment of $458.75 upfront taxes of 53.65
    $1000 paid at signing

    That have capital cost at 33751.60
    residual 19920.60
    money factor 0.00083
    base payment 428.75
    im assuming this is taxes 30.01
    for total monthly payment of 4587.75

    There is also something under residual that says MSRP after discount 35950.00 I'm not sure what that is. Also the payment seems higher than the calculations I do. I also know there is $2250 lease cash offer. Would that be included in the selling price. Really need some help. Thanks

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,561
    bulldog92 said:

    I tried to check the quote I got but it seems high to me. Can someone check it out. I know there are some fees I don't want to pay but before I go back to them I want a better understanding. TLX 4 cyl with tech pkg.   36m/12k lease
    Msrp $36890
    selling price 32377
    acquisition fee $595

    Inception fees $1779. This includes 699 doc fee, 400 registration, 98.75 license, 60 rental surcharge, 5 tire fee, 1.5 battery, 2 lemon law and first payment of $458.75 upfront taxes of 53.65
    $1000 paid at signing

    That have capital cost at 33751.60
    residual 19920.60
    money factor 0.00083
    base payment 428.75
    im assuming this is taxes 30.01
    for total monthly payment of 4587.75

    There is also something under residual that says MSRP after discount 35950.00 I'm not sure what that is. Also the payment seems higher than the calculations I do. I also know there is $2250 lease cash offer. Would that be included in the selling price. Really need some help. Thanks

    The lease cash is likely accounted for in the discounted selling price.
    The math all looks good.
    The only item of note is that $699 doc fee, which is ridiculous. But, just consider the selling price as $699 higher than their quote.
    Not sure what the "msrp after discount" might mean, but the residual is definitely based on the other number.

    If you want to lower the payment, the selling price is the place to negotiate. No point in arguing the doc fee.. Just tell them you want a $700 lower price to make up for it.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thanks. That is the fee I was concerned with. I will work with them on the sales price then. 
  • mmendoza2mmendoza2 FloridaPosts: 101
    Goof Afternoon,

    May I please have the MF and residual for a 2017 TLX V6 Base in South florida for the following terms:

    39/10
    39/12
    39/15

    Thank you

    Any lease cash?>

    Loyalty incentives?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,561
    mmendoza2 said:

    Goof Afternoon,

    May I please have the MF and residual for a 2017 TLX V6 Base in South florida for the following terms:

    39/10
    39/12
    39/15

    Thank you

    Any lease cash?>

    Loyalty incentives?

    .00083 MF and 57%/56%/54% residual
    $3000 lease cash
    $750 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jjg5504jjg5504 Posts: 28
    I understand the MF is .00083 for a 39 month lease on a 4 cyl base FWD. Do you have information on what tiers that applies to and then what the MF increases to with corresponding tier decline?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,561
    jjg5504 said:

    I understand the MF is .00083 for a 39 month lease on a 4 cyl base FWD. Do you have information on what tiers that applies to and then what the MF increases to with corresponding tier decline?

    That's top tier.

    Sorry, but don't have the numbers for lower tiers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • theandyleetheandylee Posts: 9
    edited January 2017
    Hello kind sir,

    Please provide info for:

    2017 base - no packages
    California
    36 / 12,000 and 15,000

    Would the Res. and MF numbers if I go to lease, say, in May? I checked the Edmund's page for any cash or incentives but there are none. How often do they come up with the incentive offers? There was one last year for $1,750 :(

    Thanks in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,561

    Hello kind sir,

    Please provide info for:

    2017 base - no packages
    California
    36 / 12,000 and 15,000

    Would the Res. and MF numbers if I go to lease, say, in May? I checked the Edmund's page for any cash or incentives but there are none. How often do they come up with the incentive offers? There was one last year for $1,750 :(

    Thanks in advance

    .00083 MF and 56%/54% residual
    $2250 lease cash.

    This program is good through February. No idea what will happen after that.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rtpptrrtpptr Posts: 16
    Would you be able to provide the MF and residual for a 36/12K lease in CT on V6 and V6-AWD packages? Would a Tech package change either the MF or residual?

    Also are there any incentives for either packages or being a current Acura owner?

    Thx
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,120
    rtpptr said:

    Would you be able to provide the MF and residual for a 36/12K lease in CT on V6 and V6-AWD packages? Would a Tech package change either the MF or residual?

    Also are there any incentives for either packages or being a current Acura owner?

    Thx

    V6 base FWD has a 56% residual; all other trims have a 54% residual

    .00083 MF and $3000 dealer cash.

    $750 loyalty incentive.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi there... can someone please give me MF, RV and Incentives in Feb for TLX Base model.

    36 months - 12k miles/year
    36 months - 15k miles/year

    Any advice for what sale price should I shoot for in Feb.

    Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,561

    Hi there... can someone please give me MF, RV and Incentives in Feb for TLX Base model.

    36 months - 12k miles/year
    36 months - 15k miles/year

    Any advice for what sale price should I shoot for in Feb.

    Thanks in advance!

    .00083 MF and 56%/54% residual.

    $2250 lease cash on 4 cylinder
    $3000 lease cash on 6 cylinder

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • brunziebrunzie Posts: 2
    edited February 2017
    MF, RV on 2017 TLX Tech both 2.4 and V6 trims please.  Any lease cash?  Located in PA.  Also, is there a difference in numbers if leasing a 2016?  

    36 months/12k

    Thx in advance 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,561
    brunzie said:

    MF, RV on 2017 TLX Tech both 2.4 and V6 trims please.  Any lease cash?  Located in PA.  Also, is there a difference in numbers if leasing a 2016?  

    36 months/12k

    Thx in advance 

    .00083 MF and 54% residual for either model
    $2250/$3000 lease cash on 4/6 cylinder.

    No lease program for the 2016 model.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MF, RV and Incentives in Feb for TLX Advance model 39mo/10k in Tx. Is $360 a month 2.5k down fair?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,120

    MF, RV and Incentives in Feb for TLX Advance model 39mo/10k in Tx. Is $360 a month 2.5k down fair?

    .00083 and 55%. $3000 lease cash.

    Without knowing the MSRP and adjusted cap cost, we can only guess how good that deal is.

    We do suggest, however, limiting your up front cash to the first payment and DMV costs.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 2017 v6 tech pkg fwd 
    36mo/75k mi

    Residual and MF?

    indiana. 

    Please and thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,561
    tbrouill2 said:

    2017 v6 tech pkg fwd 
    36mo/75k mi

    Residual and MF?

    indiana. 

    Please and thank you!

    .00083 MF and 56% residual. $3000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:
    2017 v6 tech pkg fwd 
    36mo/75k mi

    Residual and MF?

    indiana. 

    Please and thank you!
    .00083 MF and 56% residual. $3000 lease cash
    Residual is still 56% even with 75k miles after 3 yrs?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,120
    tbrouill2 said:


    kyfdx said:

    tbrouill2 said:

    2017 v6 tech pkg fwd 
    36mo/75k mi

    Residual and MF?

    indiana. 

    Please and thank you!

    .00083 MF and 56% residual. $3000 lease cash

    Residual is still 56% even with 75k miles after 3 yrs?

    Whoops, missed that.

    The residual is for 45,000 miles. Extra miles are deducted from the calculated residual - check with the dealer for the per mile rate (likely .10-.25)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,561
    tbrouill2 said:


    kyfdx said:

    tbrouill2 said:

    2017 v6 tech pkg fwd 
    36mo/75k mi

    Residual and MF?

    indiana. 

    Please and thank you!

    .00083 MF and 56% residual. $3000 lease cash

    Residual is still 56% even with 75k miles after 3 yrs?

    Sorry... assumed that was 7.5K/yr

    The 36 mo, 15K/yr residual is 52%

    As @Michaell noted, 30,000 more miles over that would reduce the residual by $3000-$6000 more.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rtpptrrtpptr Posts: 16
    I know typically it makes no sense to pay upfront the entire payments for a lease in case it is lost, stolen or totaled. However if i was to make one upfront payment and purchase GAP insurance, would that fully eliminate the interest (MF) paid? If I am paying $30/ mo in interest but GAP insurance is only $10/ month, wouldn't that save $20/ month or $720 total?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,120
    rtpptr said:

    I know typically it makes no sense to pay upfront the entire payments for a lease in case it is lost, stolen or totaled. However if i was to make one upfront payment and purchase GAP insurance, would that fully eliminate the interest (MF) paid? If I am paying $30/ mo in interest but GAP insurance is only $10/ month, wouldn't that save $20/ month or $720 total?

    I don't believe Acura has a one-pay program for their leases.

    If they do, it won't eliminate the rent charge (interest), simply lower the MF.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rtpptrrtpptr Posts: 16
    Michaell said:
    I know typically it makes no sense to pay upfront the entire payments for a lease in case it is lost, stolen or totaled. However if i was to make one upfront payment and purchase GAP insurance, would that fully eliminate the interest (MF) paid? If I am paying $30/ mo in interest but GAP insurance is only $10/ month, wouldn't that save $20/ month or $720 total?
    I don't believe Acura has a one-pay program for their leases. If they do, it won't eliminate the rent charge (interest), simply lower the MF.
    Got it, do you by chance know how much it typically lowers the MF and if BMW, Audi or Lexus offer a one-pay program?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,561
    rtpptr said:


    Michaell said:

    rtpptr said:

    I know typically it makes no sense to pay upfront the entire payments for a lease in case it is lost, stolen or totaled. However if i was to make one upfront payment and purchase GAP insurance, would that fully eliminate the interest (MF) paid? If I am paying $30/ mo in interest but GAP insurance is only $10/ month, wouldn't that save $20/ month or $720 total?

    I don't believe Acura has a one-pay program for their leases.

    If they do, it won't eliminate the rent charge (interest), simply lower the MF.

    Got it, do you by chance know how much it typically lowers the MF and if BMW, Audi or Lexus offer a one-pay program?

    All of those makes have a single-pay program.
    We don't have the specifics, but generally, the discount is around .00080 to the money factor.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rtpptrrtpptr Posts: 16
    kyfdx said:
    Michaell said:
    I know typically it makes no sense to pay upfront the entire payments for a lease in case it is lost, stolen or totaled. However if i was to make one upfront payment and purchase GAP insurance, would that fully eliminate the interest (MF) paid? If I am paying $30/ mo in interest but GAP insurance is only $10/ month, wouldn't that save $20/ month or $720 total?
    I don't believe Acura has a one-pay program for their leases. If they do, it won't eliminate the rent charge (interest), simply lower the MF.
    Got it, do you by chance know how much it typically lowers the MF and if BMW, Audi or Lexus offer a one-pay program?
    All of those makes have a single-pay program. We don't have the specifics, but generally, the discount is around .00080 to the money factor.
    If the MF is .00083 and paying upfront reduces it .0008, doesn't that make it .00003, which would in essence be zero?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,120
    rtpptr said:


    kyfdx said:

    rtpptr said:


    Michaell said:

    rtpptr said:

    I know typically it makes no sense to pay upfront the entire payments for a lease in case it is lost, stolen or totaled. However if i was to make one upfront payment and purchase GAP insurance, would that fully eliminate the interest (MF) paid? If I am paying $30/ mo in interest but GAP insurance is only $10/ month, wouldn't that save $20/ month or $720 total?

    I don't believe Acura has a one-pay program for their leases.

    If they do, it won't eliminate the rent charge (interest), simply lower the MF.

    Got it, do you by chance know how much it typically lowers the MF and if BMW, Audi or Lexus offer a one-pay program?
    All of those makes have a single-pay program.
    We don't have the specifics, but generally, the discount is around .00080 to the money factor.

    If the MF is .00083 and paying upfront reduces it .0008, doesn't that make it .00003, which would in essence be zero?

    Yes, that would be correct. Audi, however, imposes a minimum MF of .00005 on their leases.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tbrouill2tbrouill2 Posts: 3
    edited February 2017
     
    kyfdx said:
    kyfdx said:
    2017 v6 tech pkg fwd 
    36mo/75k mi

    Residual and MF?

    indiana. 

    Please and thank you!
    .00083 MF and 56% residual. $3000 lease cash
    Residual is still 56% even with 75k miles after 3 yrs?
    Sorry... assumed that was 7.5K/yr The 36 mo, 15K/yr residual is 52% As @Michaell noted, 30,000 more miles over that would reduce the residual by $3000-$6000 more.
    Thanks all!  So I'm thinking I got a solid deal.  MSRP of $39,400. Was able to get sales price down to $33,000. Out the door at $34,500 (registration, title, license, acq fee, 1st month Pymt).
    Monthly pymts at $494. They put the residual at $18,034 (45.8%). Again it was 36mo/75,000mi. 

    Numbers look right or did I mess up on saving a few more bucks?  Thoughts?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,120
    tbrouill2 said:


     
    kyfdx said:


    kyfdx said:

    2017 v6 tech pkg fwd 
    36mo/75k mi

    Residual and MF?

    indiana. 

    Please and thank you!
    .00083 MF and 56% residual. $3000 lease cash


    Residual is still 56% even with 75k miles after 3 yrs?

    Sorry... assumed that was 7.5K/yr

    The 36 mo, 15K/yr residual is 52%

    As @Michaell noted, 30,000 more miles over that would reduce the residual by $3000-$6000 more.

    Thanks all!  So I'm thinking I got a solid deal.  MSRP of $39,400. Was able to get sales price down to $33,000. Out the door at $34,500 (registration, title, license, acq fee, 1st month Pymt).
    Monthly pymts at $494. They put the residual at $18,034 (45.8%). Again it was 36mo/75,000mi. 

    Numbers look right or did I mess up on saving a few more bucks?  Thoughts?

    Looks solid - I get right around $500/mo with those numbers.

    Given all the miles you drive, it's about as good a deal as you'll find.

    Congrats and enjoy!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rtpptrrtpptr Posts: 16
    edited February 2017
    Just got back from the dealership and was offered the below deal on a 39/12 V6:
     MSRP- 36,400
    Cap Cost- 32,600 (includes 3k in conquest cash) Residual- 56%
    MF- .00083
    Cap Cost Reduction- $750 loyalty cash
    CT tax of 6.35%

     Only fees and first months payment upfront.

    The only item I didn't understand was that even though it is a 39mo lease is still only get 36k miles, whereas I though it would be 39k (12k a year for 3.25 years). $312 a month Please let me know what you think.

    thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,120
    rtpptr said:

    Just got back from the dealership and was offered the below deal on a 39/12 V6:

     MSRP- 36,400

    Cap Cost- 32,600 (includes 3k in conquest cash)
    Residual- 56%

    MF- .00083

    Cap Cost Reduction- $750 loyalty cash

    CT tax of 6.35%


     Only fees and first months payment upfront.

    The only item I didn't understand was that even though it is a 39mo lease is still only get 36k miles, whereas I though it would be 39k (12k a year for 3.25 years).

    $312 a month

    Please let me know what you think.

    thanks

    With those numbers, I get $380/mo with tax included. Does the cap cost include the conveyance and acquisition fees?

    I would confirm the miles.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rtpptrrtpptr Posts: 16
    edited February 2017
    Michaell said:

    rtpptr said:

    Just got back from the dealership and was offered the below deal on a 39/12 V6:

     MSRP- 36,400

    Cap Cost- 32,600 (includes 3k in lease cash)
    Residual- 56%

    MF- .00083

    Cap Cost Reduction- $750 loyalty cash

    CT tax of 6.35%


     Only fees and first months payment upfront.

    The only item I didn't understand was that even though it is a 39mo lease is still only get 36k miles, whereas I though it would be 39k (12k a year for 3.25 years).

    $312 a month

    Please let me know what you think.

    thanks

    With those numbers, I get $380/mo with tax included. Does the cap cost include the conveyance and acquisition fees?

    I would confirm the miles.
    The cap cost reduction was actually $2,250 which was supposed to cover first months payment, fees and include $750 in loyalty cash. I don't believe acquisition and conveyance fees were included in the cap cost. I am starting to think they might have messed up or double counted either the 3k or 2.25k cap cost reductions. Either way I am going to assume if I can get this 39/12 for $312 a month I should sign right away?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,120
    rtpptr said:

    Michaell said:

    rtpptr said:

    Just got back from the dealership and was offered the below deal on a 39/12 V6:

     MSRP- 36,400

    Cap Cost- 32,600 (includes 3k in lease cash)
    Residual- 56%

    MF- .00083

    Cap Cost Reduction- $750 loyalty cash

    CT tax of 6.35%


     Only fees and first months payment upfront.

    The only item I didn't understand was that even though it is a 39mo lease is still only get 36k miles, whereas I though it would be 39k (12k a year for 3.25 years).

    $312 a month

    Please let me know what you think.

    thanks

    With those numbers, I get $380/mo with tax included. Does the cap cost include the conveyance and acquisition fees?

    I would confirm the miles.
    The cap cost reduction was actually $2,250 which was supposed to cover first months payment, fees and include $750 in loyalty cash. I don't believe acquisition and conveyance fees were included in the cap cost. I am starting to think they might have messed up or double counted either the 3k or 2.25k cap cost reductions. Either way I am going to assume if I can get this 39/12 for $312 a month I should sign right away?
    $312/mo would be a fantastic payment for a $36k car.

    Somehow, I get the feeling they won't be able to honor it, or ask for more money up front.

    Keep us posted.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nyccarguynyccarguy Stamford, CTPosts: 13,547
    rtpptr said:
    Just got back from the dealership and was offered the below deal on a 39/12 V6:
     MSRP- 36,400
    Cap Cost- 32,600 (includes 3k in lease cash) Residual- 56%
    MF- .00083
    Cap Cost Reduction- $750 loyalty cash
    CT tax of 6.35%

     Only fees and first months payment upfront.

    The only item I didn't understand was that even though it is a 39mo lease is still only get 36k miles, whereas I though it would be 39k (12k a year for 3.25 years). $312 a month Please let me know what you think.

    thanks
    With those numbers, I get $380/mo with tax included. Does the cap cost include the conveyance and acquisition fees? I would confirm the miles.
    The cap cost reduction was actually $2,250 which was supposed to cover first months payment, fees and include $750 in loyalty cash. I don't believe acquisition and conveyance fees were included in the cap cost. I am starting to think they might have messed up or double counted either the 3k or 2.25k cap cost reductions. Either way I am going to assume if I can get this 39/12 for $312 a month I should sign right away?
    Where are you in CT?  What dealer are you leading from?

    2001 Prelude Type SH, 2017 Pilot Touring AWD, 2019 Tacoma TRD Sport 4WD

  • Can you provide some information on what the dealer cost is for a 2017 TLX V6 base model and the incentives in NJ? Trying to figure out what a reasonable selling price is for this car? Thanks
Sign In or Register to comment.