2017 Lexus IS Lease Deals and Prices

1356711

Comments

  • omjrmay21omjrmay21 Member Posts: 11
    Thanks for your help!
  • omjrmay21omjrmay21 Member Posts: 11
    Help!! I'm at the dealer, am I crazy? The residual value is based on the amount we agree on the car! Correct?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702
    omjrmay21 said:

    Help!! I'm at the dealer, am I crazy? The residual value is based on the amount we agree on the car! Correct?

    The residual is a percentage of the full MSRP

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • user1user1 Member Posts: 45
    hi there.  Do you have 24/27/36 and 10k MFs and residuals for AWD 350 and 300 f-sport in NJ?  Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    user1 said:

    hi there.  Do you have 24/27/36 and 10k MFs and residuals for AWD 350 and 300 f-sport in NJ?  Thanks.

    65% / 64% / 60% and .00100.

    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gtmiamigtmiami Member Posts: 34
    Hello Michaell and kyfdx ,

    I just received the following offer/quote:

    2017
    CT200H
    36mo 10K miles per year
    MSRP $33139 Sell Price $30,817
    $2000 down, includes 1st payment and inceptions
    $303/mo Tax in


    2017
    IS200T F-Sport No NAV
    36 mo 7500 miles per year
    MSRP $43,279 Sell Price $38,600
    $1606.47 down, includes 1st payment and inceptions
    $414.47/mo Tax in


    2017
    IS200T F-Sport With NAV
    36 mo 7500 miles per year
    MSRP $45,034 Sell Price $40,224
    $1625.62 down, includes 1st payment and inceptions
    $$433.62/mo Tax in

    ----Bank fee $742, Tag xfere $369, Florida battery tire fee $81

    ----6% Tax where i live

    IS200t F-Sport MF .00080 Residual 61%
    CT200h MF .00011 Residual 55%



    How does it look?What payments do you get with these numbers?
    In which areas can i do better?


    Thank you for helping us out in this forum!


  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702
    gtmiami said:

    Hello Michaell and kyfdx ,

    I just received the following offer/quote:

    2017
    CT200H
    36mo 10K miles per year
    MSRP $33139 Sell Price $30,817
    $2000 down, includes 1st payment and inceptions
    $303/mo Tax in


    2017
    IS200T F-Sport No NAV
    36 mo 7500 miles per year
    MSRP $43,279 Sell Price $38,600
    $1606.47 down, includes 1st payment and inceptions
    $414.47/mo Tax in


    2017
    IS200T F-Sport With NAV
    36 mo 7500 miles per year
    MSRP $45,034 Sell Price $40,224
    $1625.62 down, includes 1st payment and inceptions
    $$433.62/mo Tax in

    ----Bank fee $742, Tag xfere $369, Florida battery tire fee $81

    ----6% Tax where i live

    IS200t F-Sport MF .00080 Residual 61%
    CT200h MF .00011 Residual 55%



    How does it look?What payments do you get with these numbers?
    In which areas can i do better?


    Thank you for helping us out in this forum!


    All of that looks accurate.

    Why get a 10K/yr quote on one vehicle and 7.5K/yr on the others?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gtmiamigtmiami Member Posts: 34
    edited February 2017
    The IS is for me and the CT for another person.
    How much are the payments if you calculate yourself?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702
    gtmiami said:

    The IS is for me and the CT for another person.
    How much are the payments if you calculate yourself?

    My calculations are within a dollar or two of those.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gtmiamigtmiami Member Posts: 34
    kyfdx said:

    gtmiami said:

    The IS is for me and the CT for another person.
    How much are the payments if you calculate yourself?

    My calculations are within a dollar or two of those.
    Thank you ,
    and the MF and residuals are correct for this month for that term and mileage?
    The one for the IS actually seems low which is of course good,correct?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    gtmiami said:

    kyfdx said:

    gtmiami said:

    The IS is for me and the CT for another person.
    How much are the payments if you calculate yourself?

    My calculations are within a dollar or two of those.
    Thank you ,
    and the MF and residuals are correct for this month for that term and mileage?
    The one for the IS actually seems low which is of course good,correct?
    Yes, they are correct.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • colt250colt250 Member Posts: 41
    Interested in the MF/RV for IS350 36/10k and 12k. Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702
    colt250 said:

    Interested in the MF/RV for IS350 36/10k and 12k. Thank you

    .00080 MF and 60%/59% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kapkanimdkapkanimd Member Posts: 135
    what about a 2017 is200t at 36mo 12kmi in FL? I assume $2k is the same. Thank you again in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    kapkanimd said:

    what about a 2017 is200t at 36mo 12kmi in FL? I assume $2k is the same. Thank you again in advance.

    59% and .00080

    $2000 lease cash

    (could be different for FL; the numbers we have are for the Central region)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tmadwidtmadwid Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2017
    Hi All - Looking for MF and RV for the following:

    2017 IS350 AWD F Sport
    36/15k, 39/15k, 42/15k, 45/15k

    Zip: 06810

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    tmadwid said:

    Hi All - Looking for MF and RV for the following:

    2017 IS350 AWD F Sport
    36/15k, 39/15k, 42/15k, 45/15k

    Zip: 06810

    Thanks!

    .00080 and 57% / 55% / 53% / 51%

    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bmwe92m3bmwe92m3 Member Posts: 13
    can you pl provide MF for
    2017 IS300 AWD F sport
    36/12k

    zip: 19709

    dealer quote me below, is this good deal?

    MSRP: $47,668
    Selling Price: $43,808
    Rebate: $1,500
    Money Factor: 0.00055
    Residual: $28,124.12 (59%)
    Doc Fee: $399
    DE tags, title, temp tag: $175
    DE tax: $1,866

    36 month
    12,000 miles/year
    $0 due at signing
    $548/mo
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    bmwe92m3 said:

    can you pl provide MF for
    2017 IS300 AWD F sport
    36/12k

    zip: 19709

    dealer quote me below, is this good deal?

    MSRP: $47,668
    Selling Price: $43,808
    Rebate: $1,500
    Money Factor: 0.00055
    Residual: $28,124.12 (59%)
    Doc Fee: $399
    DE tags, title, temp tag: $175
    DE tax: $1,866

    36 month
    12,000 miles/year
    $0 due at signing
    $548/mo

    59% is the correct residual. I show a MF of .00080, but that is for the Central region; Eastern region numbers could very well be different.

    If I calculate the adjusted cap cost as (43,808 - 1500 + 399 + 175 + 1866 = 44,748), I get $502/mo.

    Confirm the adjusted cap cost with the dealer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bmwe92m3bmwe92m3 Member Posts: 13
    i think he said he included bank fee of 700 when i asked him..
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    bmwe92m3 said:

    i think he said he included bank fee of 700 when i asked him..

    There may be other, "junk", fees, as well.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • skottydzntknoskottydzntkno Member Posts: 5
    Hi Everyone,

    Can someone help provide me the MF and RV for a 2017 IS200T F Sport? Can you also provide the numbers for the 2016?

    36/12
    36/15

    91326 zip code

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005

    Hi Everyone,

    Can someone help provide me the MF and RV for a 2017 IS200T F Sport? Can you also provide the numbers for the 2016?

    36/12
    36/15

    91326 zip code

    Thanks

    .00080 and 59% / 57%

    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • skottydzntknoskottydzntkno Member Posts: 5
    Can you confirm that 2k lease cash is applicable in Southern California? I'm only seeing 1500 available.

    Thanks
  • brookhaven25brookhaven25 Member Posts: 10
    Dealer seems aggressive for me to upgrade 3 months early from my current lease. Undecided on models. Can I have Residual and MF for 2017 IS 300 AWD base and F-sport for 24 month lease, 7k & 10k miles in Pa. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005

    Can you confirm that 2k lease cash is applicable in Southern California? I'm only seeing 1500 available.

    Thanks

    We do not have the numbers for the Western region - could very well be $1500 lease cash there.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005

    Dealer seems aggressive for me to upgrade 3 months early from my current lease. Undecided on models. Can I have Residual and MF for 2017 IS 300 AWD base and F-sport for 24 month lease, 7k & 10k miles in Pa. Thanks

    .00080 and 66% / 65%

    $2000 (we think) lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bananacalfbananacalf Member Posts: 17
    edited March 2017
    Could I have 2017 IS 350 RWD/AWD? Residual/MF please?
    63112
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005

    Could I have 2017 IS 350 RWD/AWD? Residual/MF please?
    63112

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bananacalfbananacalf Member Posts: 17
    12/36
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    Michaell said:

    Could I have 2017 IS 350 RWD/AWD? Residual/MF please?
    63112

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    12/36

    59% and .00080

    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bananacalfbananacalf Member Posts: 17
    Michaell said:

    Michaell said:

    Could I have 2017 IS 350 RWD/AWD? Residual/MF please?
    63112

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    12/36

    59% and .00080

    $2000 lease cash
    How does the F Sport change the Residual/MF? With the same setup
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005

    Michaell said:

    Michaell said:

    Could I have 2017 IS 350 RWD/AWD? Residual/MF please?
    63112

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    12/36

    59% and .00080

    $2000 lease cash
    How does the F Sport change the Residual/MF? With the same setup
    No change in the numbers for the F-Sport

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • freshprincefreshprince Member Posts: 22
    RV/MF for 17 is350 f sport AWD in Seattle and Portland.
    24/10 and 36/10 please!

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005

    RV/MF for 17 is350 f sport AWD in Seattle and Portland.
    24/10 and 36/10 please!

    Thank you!

    .00080 and 65% / 60%

    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • freshprincefreshprince Member Posts: 22
    Hi @Michaell - can you share where you're seeing the 2,000 lease cash im seeing 1,750?

    Thanks for your help man!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702

    Hi @Michaell - can you share where you're seeing the 2,000 lease cash im seeing 1,750?

    Thanks for your help man!

    The $2000 is from the Central/Southern regions. We don't have the Western Region, so it might be different.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bananacalfbananacalf Member Posts: 17
    edited March 2017
    I am having a hard time finding the selling price data online for 2017 300s F Sports... Would anyone here have any info? The current offer is 5.5% off MSRP - I know this has room just not sure how much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005

    I am having a hard time finding the selling price data online for 2017 300s F Sports... Would anyone here have any info? The current offer is 5.5% off MSRP - I know this has room just not sure how much!

    Use the "make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools. Your goal is to beat the TMV price for your zip code.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lif1010lif1010 FloridaMember Posts: 7
    Hello, can I have the numbers for 36/15k on a 2017 IS200T F Sport in 33137? Also is there a lease cash in my area.

    thanks so much! 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    lif1010 said:

    Hello, can I have the numbers for 36/15k on a 2017 IS200T F Sport in 33137? Also is there a lease cash in my area.

    thanks so much! 

    .00080 and 57%

    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • seanwpbseanwpb Member Posts: 4
    Dealer in 33462. 36/10k IS200T. Dealer is telling me MF is .00120 but from this thread, seems to be inflating? Already stated he has room to work, but just trying to confirm MF for FL is .00080. He also stated residual was 60%. Confirmed correct?

    Current deal on table is 1375 out the door, tax tag title and 399/mo. inc tax and mentioned lowering as low as $379/mo. incl tax. Based of my calc I think I can get payment down to $330/mo. after MSD. But don't want to mention MSD til we lock in the starting MF.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    seanwpb said:

    Dealer in 33462. 36/10k IS200T. Dealer is telling me MF is .00120 but from this thread, seems to be inflating? Already stated he has room to work, but just trying to confirm MF for FL is .00080. He also stated residual was 60%. Confirmed correct?

    Current deal on table is 1375 out the door, tax tag title and 399/mo. inc tax and mentioned lowering as low as $379/mo. incl tax. Based of my calc I think I can get payment down to $330/mo. after MSD. But don't want to mention MSD til we lock in the starting MF.

    Actually, we show .00070 for the Southern region. Dealer is likely inflating the MF for extra profit.

    60% is the correct 36/10 residual.

    Don't negotiate the payment; negotiate the selling price. And, be on the lookout for gigantic fees (dealer fee, in particular).

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • seanwpbseanwpb Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for quick reply. I haven't seen itemized breakdown. Sales price is mostly negotiated and looks in line with True Car. $35,939 sales price off a MSRP of $39893 (base IS200t with some small add ons.) Currently about 10% off MSRP and almost $4,000 off.

    I haven't focused too much on the payment as I know that is going to shift throughout the process. Just wanted to confirm MF as I believe that's where he's currently inflating the numbers. Using LeaseHackr's calculator to ensure monthly/out the door/etc. all add up.

    At the $1375 signing payment, he had included tax-tag-title and $695 acquisition fee. But I expect to get itemized offer to negotiate. Hoping they'll manage negotiations online so I don't have to sit at dealership for a full day.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    seanwpb said:

    Thanks for quick reply. I haven't seen itemized breakdown. Sales price is mostly negotiated and looks in line with True Car. $35,939 sales price off a MSRP of $39893 (base IS200t with some small add ons.) Currently about 10% off MSRP and almost $4,000 off.

    I haven't focused too much on the payment as I know that is going to shift throughout the process. Just wanted to confirm MF as I believe that's where he's currently inflating the numbers. Using LeaseHackr's calculator to ensure monthly/out the door/etc. all add up.

    At the $1375 signing payment, he had included tax-tag-title and $695 acquisition fee. But I expect to get itemized offer to negotiate. Hoping they'll manage negotiations online so I don't have to sit at dealership for a full day.

    The dealer may not negotiate seriously via email. You're more likely to get a better deal in person.

    Sadly, it's all part of the game.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • seanwpbseanwpb Member Posts: 4
    True enough. Then at least I will wait til we get close. Only 2 Lexus dealers nearby and didn't want to make the trip til heavy lifting is done. I have no qualms about taking offer to a not nearby dealer to get what I am looking for. Clarified MF with him, he said he's offering .001 which is 2.4%. Still some gap to close from .00070 and 1.7%.
  • seanwpbseanwpb Member Posts: 4
    Making progress - quick question to anyone available. He has a $699 Bank Fee and a $700 Dealer Fee. There is also about a $500 discrepancy from LeaseHackr's calculator and what's outputting as their monthly. So trying to get to the bottom of that. He agreed to $35,939 sales price, $2000 lease cash and .00070 MF with 60% residual.

    Should I fight against the dealer fee? After 9 MSD, brings APR to lowest possible rate. .00001 (.02% APR) assuming no funny business.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702
    seanwpb said:

    Making progress - quick question to anyone available. He has a $699 Bank Fee and a $700 Dealer Fee. There is also about a $500 discrepancy from LeaseHackr's calculator and what's outputting as their monthly. So trying to get to the bottom of that. He agreed to $35,939 sales price, $2000 lease cash and .00070 MF with 60% residual.

    Should I fight against the dealer fee? After 9 MSD, brings APR to lowest possible rate. .00001 (.02% APR) assuming no funny business.

    $700 is acquisition fee. Don't ask them to take off the dealer fee, as that is a waste of time. Just tell them you want the car for $699 less.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gdooleygdooley Member Posts: 4
    Arizona 

    2017 IS Turbo base 
    36 month / 10K miles vs 12k
    27 month/ 10K miles vs 12k
    24 month/ 10K miles vs 12k

    MF
    Residual
    Lease cash

    Trying to find the sweet spot 
    thanks!
  • razeensrazeens Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2017
    Looking for residual and money factor on the following in 21804, MD:
    IS 200t 12k/36mo, 10k/36mo
    IS 300 AWD 10k/36mo, 12k/36mo

    Any lease incentives?

    I asked a dealer what the residual percentage was and the money factor that they were using, they said that Lexus does not allow them to disclose that information, is this true?
Sign In or Register to comment.