Are you shopping for a new vehicle and having trouble finding one, or have you been waiting a long time for a factory order? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by Tues. 5/11 for more details.

2017 Lexus NX Lease Deals and Prices

sanadever60sanadever60 Member Posts: 3
edited August 2017 in Lexus
Question.. Is this a good deal on a 2017 Lexus NX200T AWD -- I've never leased before.

1) Dealership is telling me there are no incentives or rebates on the 2017 NX200T?
2) Is it too late in the year to lease a 2016 NX 200T.. received a quote with the residual for 36 months 59%?


MSRP 47,423
SELL PRICE 45,423
MF .00180.
Residual 62%
36 MONTH / 12K
Zero down
Cap Cost 44,328
Delivery and Handling Fee $499.50
669 monthly
Customer cash out the door is $1,169
«13456713

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,525

    Question.. Is this a good deal on a 2017 Lexus NX200T AWD -- I've never leased before.

    1) Dealership is telling me there are no incentives or rebates on the 2017 NX200T?
    2) Is it too late in the year to lease a 2016 NX 200T.. received a quote with the residual for 36 months 59%?


    MSRP 47,423
    SELL PRICE 45,423
    MF .00180.
    Residual 62%
    36 MONTH / 12K
    Zero down
    Cap Cost 44,328
    Delivery and Handling Fee $499.50
    669 monthly
    Customer cash out the door is $1,169

    .00155 MF and 62% residual.

    If you aren't putting anything down, your CAP should be higher than the Sell price. Maybe, it's $46,328?
    If so, I get $607/mo.+tax.

    The money factor appears to be marked up some, and the $499.50 is a garbage fee.
    From a practical standpoint, there is no way I'd pay $670/mo. to lease that vehicle.

    Yes, you can still lease a 2016 model.
    .00090 MF and 59% residual. $500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sanadever60sanadever60 Member Posts: 3
    Thank you SO MUCH! My apologies. I entered the wrong dollar amounts. The CAP cost is $45,423. D/Handling fee is $499.50 -- and some type fee for $11.94, customer cash of $1,168.72. The $44,765.72 is the total. I will definitely continue to shop.
  • heyitsedithheyitsedith Member Posts: 1
    Hello. I have a lease deal on the table and was wondering if anyone could comment on the strength of the deal.

    It's the 2017 NX, F Sport Package (2045), Electrochromic Inside (125), Electrochromic Outer with Blind Spot Monitor (660) Heated Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel (150), Parking Assist (500) Navigation Package (1665), Power Back Door (400), Cargo Net/Mat/Whl Locks/Rear Bumper Protector (383).

    Market value: $44,088 (with options)
    Discount: $5,088
    Selling price: $39,000
    Document prep fee: $80
    License/title: $383
    Tire battery/VTR fee: $8.75
    Acquisition fee: $700
    Tax on collected items: $186.31
    Total cap: $40,358.06
    Down/cash cap reduction: $2,070.14
    Net cap: $38,287.92

    Base payment: $394.37
    Monthly tax: $35.49
    36 month payment: $429.86

    Down/cash cap reduction: $2,070.14
    1st payment: $429.86
    Due on delivery: $2,500

    Rate: 0.00155
    Annual miles: 10,000
    Residual % (44,088): 60+3=63%
    Residual amount: $27,775.44

    Tax: 9.00%
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,839

    Hello. I have a lease deal on the table and was wondering if anyone could comment on the strength of the deal.

    It's the 2017 NX, F Sport Package (2045), Electrochromic Inside (125), Electrochromic Outer with Blind Spot Monitor (660) Heated Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel (150), Parking Assist (500) Navigation Package (1665), Power Back Door (400), Cargo Net/Mat/Whl Locks/Rear Bumper Protector (383).

    Market value: $44,088 (with options)
    Discount: $5,088
    Selling price: $39,000
    Document prep fee: $80
    License/title: $383
    Tire battery/VTR fee: $8.75
    Acquisition fee: $700
    Tax on collected items: $186.31
    Total cap: $40,358.06
    Down/cash cap reduction: $2,070.14
    Net cap: $38,287.92

    Base payment: $394.37
    Monthly tax: $35.49
    36 month payment: $429.86

    Down/cash cap reduction: $2,070.14
    1st payment: $429.86
    Due on delivery: $2,500

    Rate: 0.00155
    Annual miles: 10,000
    Residual % (44,088): 60+3=63%
    Residual amount: $27,775.44

    Tax: 9.00%

    My calculations are only a nickel off of the quote (rounding error, I'm sure).

    If you're comfortable with the discount from sticker, you're good to go.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tomlexustomlexus Member Posts: 21
    Anyone have as of November current residual and lease cash back on 2017 NX 36 months 10k and 12k miles? Thanks,
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,525
    tomlexus said:

    Anyone have as of November current residual and lease cash back on 2017 NX 36 months 10k and 12k miles? Thanks,

    .00125 MF and 63%/62% residual.
    Complimentary first payment.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • junoonxjunoonx Member Posts: 1
    Thx. Wondering if this is a good deal. Since its the start of the month, most dealers aren't budging, but the wife wants a car before first snow.

    2017 NX T AWD (Stock # 98166, Lexus of Wayzata)

    MSRP 41,989.00
    SELL PRICE 39,714.03
    MF .00135
    Residual 62% ($26,033)
    36 MONTH / 12K
    $1000 down (cash out of the door)
    Cap Cost $39,714.03
    Delivery and Handling Fee $499.50
    Lease / mo: $515 mo
    Tax: 7.275% ($1228.54)

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,839
    junoonx said:

    Thx. Wondering if this is a good deal. Since its the start of the month, most dealers aren't budging, but the wife wants a car before first snow.

    2017 NX T AWD (Stock # 98166, Lexus of Wayzata)

    MSRP 41,989.00
    SELL PRICE 39,714.03
    MF .00135
    Residual 62% ($26,033)
    36 MONTH / 12K
    $1000 down (cash out of the door)
    Cap Cost $39,714.03
    Delivery and Handling Fee $499.50
    Lease / mo: $515 mo
    Tax: 7.275% ($1228.54)

    I get $503/mo with those numbers.

    Confirm the adjusted cap cost with the dealer.

    What does the $1K up front cover?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • davidsm1davidsm1 Member Posts: 21
    Hello.
    what is the money factor, and residual  on a 2017 and 2016?
    Also is there any cash back incentives?
    thanks
  • davidsm1davidsm1 Member Posts: 21
    For the above post

    10,000 miles and 2 year lease and 3 year lease
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,839
    davidsm1 said:

    Hello.
    what is the money factor, and residual  on a 2017 and 2016?
    Also is there any cash back incentives?
    thanks

    davidsm1 said:

    For the above post

    10,000 miles and 2 year lease and 3 year lease

    2017 - 70% / 63% and .00125.

    Complimentary first payment.

    2016 discussion is here:

    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/38356/lexus/nx-200t/2016-lexus-nx-lease-questions#latest

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • socalcpasocalcpa Member Posts: 15
    Leased a 2017 base in So Cal. MSRP $40,700, $1000 drive off + 9 deposits (wrote a check for $4600 total at signing). 36/15, $400 / mo. The breakdown of individual line items on the lease contract was a bit confusing due to 1st payment waver.

    Wife likes the car a lot.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,525
    socalcpa said:

    Leased a 2017 base in So Cal. MSRP $40,700, $1000 drive off + 9 deposits (wrote a check for $4600 total at signing). 36/15, $400 / mo. The breakdown of individual line items on the lease contract was a bit confusing due to 1st payment waver.

    Wife likes the car a lot.

    Looks like a very good deal. Congrats!

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • redwing497redwing497 Member Posts: 49
    Hi. My mom is looking to lease an NX Fsport AWD in NJ. Looking for MF and Residual for 7.5k leases

    24/7.5k
    30/7.5k (if that exists, as long as it's in between 24 and 36)
    36/7.5k

    Thank you!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,525

    Hi. My mom is looking to lease an NX Fsport AWD in NJ. Looking for MF and Residual for 7.5k leases

    24/7.5k
    30/7.5k (if that exists, as long as it's in between 24 and 36)
    36/7.5k

    Thank you!!

    .00140 MF and 71%/68%/64% residual.
    Complimentary 1st payment

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • elle16elle16 Member Posts: 6
    What is the MF and residual for a NX 200t, 36/10k, 36/12k, northern california. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,839
    elle16 said:

    What is the MF and residual for a NX 200t, 36/10k, 36/12k, northern california. Thanks.

    63% / 62% and .00125

    Complimentary first payment.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • j_lexus3j_lexus3 Member Posts: 5
    Hello,

    Looking for MF and RV for a 2017 NX200T F-Sport here in Miami, FL.

    Terms: 
    24 months / 10k
    27 months / 10k
    36 months / 10k

    Also, is there any dealer lease cash? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,525
    j_lexus3 said:

    Hello,

    Looking for MF and RV for a 2017 NX200T F-Sport here in Miami, FL.

    Terms: 
    24 months / 10k
    27 months / 10k
    36 months / 10k

    Also, is there any dealer lease cash? Thanks.

    .00125 MF. Complimentary 1st payment
    70%/69%/63% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sjeedsjeed Member Posts: 117
    edited November 2016
    May I please have the MF and Residuals for a 2017 NX300h for a 36/10 Lease in Northern California. Also please advise on any incentives (Dealer Cash, Lease Cash, Complimentary 1st Month's Payment, etc.). Lastly, can I also use the Lexus Financial Services Loyalty Cash, which has been $1,000 in the past? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,839
    sjeed said:

    May I please have the MF and Residuals for a 2017 NX300h for a 36/10 Lease in Northern California. Also please advise on any incentives (Dealer Cash, Lease Cash, Complimentary 1st Month's Payment, etc.). Lastly, can I also use the Lexus Financial Services Loyalty Cash, which has been $1,000 in the past? Thank you!

    .00140 and 63%

    Complimentary first payment.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • all2newall2new Member Posts: 7
    Hello, what should I expect on 2017 NX F Sport MSRP 47,423, negotiated price 44,390. Lease 36/15 in So Cal 8% sales tax. 0 Down.
  • breezzebreezze Member Posts: 24
    Looking to purchase a 2017 NX200T with cash. I am in So. Cal. What type of incentive or manufacturer rebate should I expect. Thank you in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,525
    all2new said:

    Hello, what should I expect on 2017 NX F Sport MSRP 47,423, negotiated price 44,390. Lease 36/15 in So Cal 8% sales tax. 0 Down.

    .00140 MF and 60% residual.
    $545/mo.+tax, assuming all other costs/fees are paid upfront.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,525
    breezze said:

    Looking to purchase a 2017 NX200T with cash. I am in So. Cal. What type of incentive or manufacturer rebate should I expect. Thank you in advance.

    $1000 of Lexus cash on this model, for purchase.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bsoto16bsoto16 Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

    I was wondering if the MF and RV for a 36mo/12k lease on a 2017 NX200T in Miami, FL has changed since the last post in November. Thank you in advance. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,525
    bsoto16 said:

    Hello,

    I was wondering if the MF and RV for a 36mo/12k lease on a 2017 NX200T in Miami, FL has changed since the last post in November. Thank you in advance. 

    62% residual. .00125 MF and $700 lease cash.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pete787pete787 Member Posts: 5
    I was wondering what the mf and residual was for 36/10 lease on a f sport in Virginia. Any lease cash? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,839
    pete787 said:

    I was wondering what the mf and residual was for 36/10 lease on a f sport in Virginia. Any lease cash? Thanks.

    63% and .00125. Complimentary first payment.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • budlongmexicanbudlongmexican Member Posts: 15
    Can anyone help me out on this deal.



    Here is how it breaks down
    MSRP: $43,213.00

    Net Selling Price with $500.00 = $38,237.00

    36 mos 10K miles: $475.65
    36 mos 12K miles: $488.08

    They didn't give me the MF or residual when I asked.

    if anyone can help me replicate one with navigation for sub $400 in LOS ANGELES, please let me know




     
  • breezzebreezze Member Posts: 24
    kyfdx said:

    breezze said:

    Looking to purchase a 2017 NX200T with cash. I am in So. Cal. What type of incentive or manufacturer rebate should I expect. Thank you in advance.

    $1000 of Lexus cash on this model, for purchase.
    Thank You. Got the deal done today.
    2017 NX200T
    MSRP $38002
    Negotiated Price $32,537 including $1000 Lexus Cash + TTL
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,839

    Can anyone help me out on this deal.



    Here is how it breaks down
    MSRP: $43,213.00

    Net Selling Price with $500.00 = $38,237.00

    36 mos 10K miles: $475.65
    36 mos 12K miles: $488.08

    They didn't give me the MF or residual when I asked.

    if anyone can help me replicate one with navigation for sub $400 in LOS ANGELES, please let me know




     

    .00125 and 63% (36/10) or 62% (36/12)

    With your prices, I get $388/mo before tax for 36/10; $399/mo plus tax for 36/12.

    Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost.

    9% sales tax for you?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,839
    breezze said:

    kyfdx said:

    breezze said:

    Looking to purchase a 2017 NX200T with cash. I am in So. Cal. What type of incentive or manufacturer rebate should I expect. Thank you in advance.

    $1000 of Lexus cash on this model, for purchase.
    Thank You. Got the deal done today.
    2017 NX200T
    MSRP $38002
    Negotiated Price $32,537 including $1000 Lexus Cash + TTL
    Congrats!

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lednameledname NCMember Posts: 84
    kyfdx said:

    bsoto16 said:

    Hello,

    I was wondering if the MF and RV for a 36mo/12k lease on a 2017 NX200T in Miami, FL has changed since the last post in November. Thank you in advance. 

    62% residual. .00125 MF and $700 lease cash.
    Is this info valid for NC? Some responses above show first payment waived and this one shows lease cash. Interested in non-F-Sport.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,525
    ledname said:

    kyfdx said:

    bsoto16 said:

    Hello,

    I was wondering if the MF and RV for a 36mo/12k lease on a 2017 NX200T in Miami, FL has changed since the last post in November. Thank you in advance. 

    62% residual. .00125 MF and $700 lease cash.
    Is this info valid for NC? Some responses above show first payment waived and this one shows lease cash. Interested in non-F-Sport.
    Numbers are mostly the same, nationwide, and also valid for NC.

    That was a mistake. No lease cash, just complimentary 1st payment. (up to $700).

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • budlongmexicanbudlongmexican Member Posts: 15
    Michaell said:
    Can anyone help me out on this deal.



    Here is how it breaks down
    MSRP: $43,213.00

    Net Selling Price with $500.00 = $38,237.00

    36 mos 10K miles: $475.65
    36 mos 12K miles: $488.08

    They didn't give me the MF or residual when I asked.

    if anyone can help me replicate one with navigation for sub $400 in LOS ANGELES, please let me know




     
    .00125 and 63% (36/10) or 62% (36/12) With your prices, I get $388/mo before tax for 36/10; $399/mo plus tax for 36/12. Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost. 9% sales tax for you?
    Cap cost $39,567.62
    999 will cover signing
    9% tax rate

    would this be a good deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,839


    Michaell said:

    Can anyone help me out on this deal.



    Here is how it breaks down
    MSRP: $43,213.00

    Net Selling Price with $500.00 = $38,237.00

    36 mos 10K miles: $475.65
    36 mos 12K miles: $488.08

    They didn't give me the MF or residual when I asked.

    if anyone can help me replicate one with navigation for sub $400 in LOS ANGELES, please let me know




     

    .00125 and 63% (36/10) or 62% (36/12)

    With your prices, I get $388/mo before tax for 36/10; $399/mo plus tax for 36/12.

    Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost.

    9% sales tax for you?

    Cap cost $39,567.62
    999 will cover signing
    9% tax rate

    would this be a good deal?

    If I add tax to my calculated payments, it's $423/mo for 36/10 or $435 for 36/12.

    Again, you want to know the adjusted cap cost the dealer is using - if it's higher than the selling price, find out what they've added.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hurricane12hurricane12 Member Posts: 7
    Hey there, could I get the RV and MF for a 2017 NX 200t in Colorado? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,525

    Hey there, could I get the RV and MF for a 2017 NX 200t in Colorado? Thank you!

    .00125 MF and 60% residual for 36/15.
    Complimentary 1st payment.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hurricane12hurricane12 Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2016
    Much appreciated, you guys are the best. What about for 36/10 (or 12 if lexus doesnt offer lower)?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,839

    Much appreciated, you guys are the best. What about for 36/10 (or 12 if lexus doesnt offer lower)?

    Add 2% to the residual for 12K, or 3% for 10K.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • benrapobenrapo Member Posts: 7
    Hi Michaell, Looking for lease deals on the NX. Was just told the Tier 1+ MF is .00140. Can you explain what the Tiers are, and why I was told this is higher?

    Benjamin
  • johnd3535johnd3535 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Mike: Just got info back from my local dealer (Louisiana):

    2017 Lexus NX 200T
    MSRP: $36,843
    Negotiated Price: $35,043
    Cash Down (Cap Reduction): $2,700
    36 mo / 10K miles/year
    Money Factor: .00150
    Residual Value: $23,211.09
    Lease Acquisition Fee: $700
    Final/Net Cap Cost: $35,043

    Base Monthly (before tax): $368.25

    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,525
    benrapo said:

    Hi Michaell, Looking for lease deals on the NX. Was just told the Tier 1+ MF is .00140. Can you explain what the Tiers are, and why I was told this is higher?

    Benjamin

    .00125 MF for up to 36 months looks like it's a Southern and Central Region program.
    Over 36 months and for other regions, appears to be .00140.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,525
    johnd3535 said:

    Hi Mike: Just got info back from my local dealer (Louisiana):

    2017 Lexus NX 200T
    MSRP: $36,843
    Negotiated Price: $35,043
    Cash Down (Cap Reduction): $2,700
    36 mo / 10K miles/year
    Money Factor: .00150
    Residual Value: $23,211.09
    Lease Acquisition Fee: $700
    Final/Net Cap Cost: $35,043

    Base Monthly (before tax): $368.25

    Thanks.

    Shouldn't the Net CAP cost be lower than the negotiated price, if you are making a $2700 CAP reduction?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • benrapobenrapo Member Posts: 7
    I received this offer:

    2017 NX200T Base Model FWD
    MSRP: 37,433
    Sell price: 32,970
    Doc Prep: 80
    License/Title: 342
    Doc Prep: 80
    Tire/Batt fee: 8.75
    Acquisition Fee: 700
    Tax on Collected items (?): 81.43
    Cap. Initial Fee: 392.67 (Appears to be first month)
    Total Cap: 34574.85
    Rebate Savings: -904.77
    Net Cap: 33,670.08

    Base Monthly:360.25
    tax: 32.42
    36 Monthly Payments of 392.67

    Rate: .00140
    Annual Miles 10k
    Residual 60+3=63%
    Residual Amt: 23,582.79

    Tax 9%

    I believe they are rolling first month into the Cap. I thought 1st month was being offered free currently. Is this something I should balk at? Anything I should ask about? You say the Acquisiotn fees is garbage. How do I talk it down?

    This Los Angeles Area.
  • jaytelly10jaytelly10 Member Posts: 9
    Hello...any idea of MF and Residual on 2016 or 2017 Lexus NX....36/12 and 36/15 in NJ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,839
    benrapo said:

    I received this offer:

    2017 NX200T Base Model FWD
    MSRP: 37,433
    Sell price: 32,970
    Doc Prep: 80
    License/Title: 342
    Doc Prep: 80
    Tire/Batt fee: 8.75
    Acquisition Fee: 700
    Tax on Collected items (?): 81.43
    Cap. Initial Fee: 392.67 (Appears to be first month)
    Total Cap: 34574.85
    Rebate Savings: -904.77
    Net Cap: 33,670.08

    Base Monthly:360.25
    tax: 32.42
    36 Monthly Payments of 392.67

    Rate: .00140
    Annual Miles 10k
    Residual 60+3=63%
    Residual Amt: 23,582.79

    Tax 9%

    I believe they are rolling first month into the Cap. I thought 1st month was being offered free currently. Is this something I should balk at? Anything I should ask about? You say the Acquisiotn fees is garbage. How do I talk it down?

    This Los Angeles Area.

    I get roughly the same payment with those numbers.

    Acquisition fee is imposed by the bank - no way to avoid it.

    Yes, first monthly payment is covered by LFS.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,839

    Hello...any idea of MF and Residual on 2016 or 2017 Lexus NX....36/12 and 36/15 in NJ?

    2017 - .00140 and 62% / 61%

    2016 thread is here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/38356/lexus/nx-200t/2016-lexus-nx-lease-questions#latest

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • johnd3535johnd3535 Member Posts: 2
    2017 Lexus NX 200T
    MSRP: $36,843
    Negotiated Price: $35,043
    Cash Down (Cap Reduction): $2,700
    36 mo / 10K miles/year
    Money Factor: .00150
    Residual Value: $23,211.09
    Lease Acquisition Fee: $700
    Final/Net Cap Cost: $33,410
    Monthly base without tax: $368

    Thanks.
Sign In or Register to comment.