2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2017 Lexus NX Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    reedog117reedog117 Member Posts: 4
    Anybody have numbers for the NX 300h AWD hybrid in 22203 (VA)? Looking for MF and residual for 24/30/36 at 10k/12k mi. Also, what lease cash / conquest money / etc is available?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,926
    reedog117 said:

Anybody have numbers for the NX 300h AWD hybrid in 22203 (VA)? Looking for MF and residual for 24/30/36 at 10k/12k mi. Also, what lease cash / conquest money / etc is available?

12K numbers; add 1% for 10K

.00055 and 63% / 60% / 56%
    $2250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Mike_khMike_kh Member Posts: 10
    Hi,
    I am new to this website and It's my first that I want to lease a car. I want to lease the NX F Sport for 36 months. I just saw in Lexus website about the new offers for Lexus 2017 NX Turbo for 36 months, $2999 due at signing and $299 per month but apparently, it is just "Available on approved credit to very well qualified customers".
    I was wondering what is a good deal for leasing right now and what is the requirements?

Thank you
  • Options
    Mike_kh said:

Hi,
    I am new to this website and It's my first that I want to lease a car. I want to lease the NX F Sport for 36 months. I just saw in Lexus website about the new offers for Lexus 2017 NX Turbo for 36 months, $2999 due at signing and $299 per month but apparently, it is just "Available on approved credit to very well qualified customers".
    I was wondering what is a good deal for leasing right now and what is the requirements?

Thank you

For Lexus, a credit score of 720 or higher is considered "well qualified"

And, what you read was an ad, not an offer.

We do not recommend the $2999 down payment, as that money would be lost if the car was stolen or totaled.

Suggest you research leasing by reviewing the articles at this link:

https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    maxiedanielsmaxiedaniels Member Posts: 28
    Question - I'm checking out the pricing information for the NX on TrueCar, and it's showing a great price as $34,500 for the options I have (MSRP is $38,120). Do you know if that would include the $2500 lease cash? Because if it doesn't, then given 36m/10k numbers you recently posted, it seems I could get a monthly of roughly $333/mo (with max MSD's). Does that seem unrealistic?
  • Options

Question - I'm checking out the pricing information for the NX on TrueCar, and it's showing a great price as $34,500 for the options I have (MSRP is $38,120). Do you know if that would include the $2500 lease cash? Because if it doesn't, then given 36m/10k numbers you recently posted, it seems I could get a monthly of roughly $333/mo (with max MSD's). Does that seem unrealistic?

I can't help you with what TC pricing does or does not include.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited September 2017
    Could you suggest a target discount off MSRP without incentives? Also, what would 9 MSD's do to the .00055 MF? (I'm in CA, I'm assuming that's still accurate for here)
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 240,895

Could you suggest a target discount off MSRP without incentives? Also, what would 9 MSD's do to the .00055 MF? (I'm in CA, I'm assuming that's still accurate for here)

No idea on pricing.

6 MSDs X .00008 reduction each, would take you down to .00007.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    @kyfdx Good to know, thank you. One more thing - can you confirm the $2500 lease cash in CA? The Edmunds TMV system is showing $1500...
  • Options

@kyfdx Good to know, thank you. One more thing - can you confirm the $2500 lease cash in CA? The Edmunds TMV system is showing $1500...

The Lexus incentives are regional, and we don't have the west coast region. Could very well be $1500 for you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

$2250 lease cash for the Western Region

$1500 is Lexus Cash for purchasers

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    gothamcitygothamcity Member Posts: 5
    Hi,

What are the lease numbers (MF and residual) for Lexus Nx 200t base and Fsport both AWD
    36/15, 39/15

Zipcode: 46237

Thank you.
  • Options
    mep8102mep8102 Member Posts: 5
    Have 2 quotes on on 48700 car f sport awd 
    dealer one
    1k off invoice plus 4200 in rebates
    tax credit covers monthly tax 
    2k in equity 

dealer 2 pointed out that dealer one threw in a hidden 500 doc fee and my payment with 1k off should be 385

dealer 2

2k off invoice plus 4200 in rebates 
    2k and tax credits 

dealer 2 has the best monthly but is an hour away, dealer one is next to me and just need them to match the 2k off the other dealer is offering. 

This is is at 36/10

• Options
    gothamcitygothamcity Member Posts: 5
    Do I get tax credit for my trade-in towards the lease of a new vehicle?

state: IN
    Zip: 46237
  • Options
    mep8102 said:

dealer one
    2k in equity 

dealer 2 pointed out that dealer one threw in a hidden 500 doc fee and my payment with 1k off should be 385

dealer 2

2k and tax credits 

dealer 2 has the best monthly but is an hour away, dealer one is next to me and just need them to match the 2k off the other dealer is offering. 

This is is at 36/10

Where did you get these quotes?
  • Options

Hi,

What are the lease numbers (MF and residual) for Lexus Nx 200t base and Fsport both AWD
    36/15, 39/15

Zipcode: 46237

Thank you.

.00055 MF and residual
    $2500 lease cash
    54%/52% residual for 36/39 months, all trims

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mep8102 said:

dealer one
    2k in equity 

dealer 2

2k and tax credits 

This is is at 36/10

Those look like good prices.

Tell the closest dealer that you'll buy from them, if they match your deal to the penny, but otherwise, you are going elsewhere. Then follow up on that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

Do I get tax credit for my trade-in towards the lease of a new vehicle?

state: IN
    Zip: 46237

Not sure of Indiana sales tax laws. In most states, you don't get a tax credit for a trade against a leased vehicle, but there are plenty of exceptions.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:
    dealer one
    2k in equity 

dealer 2

2k and tax credits 

This is is at 36/10

Those look like good prices. Tell the closest dealer that you'll buy from them, if they match your deal to the penny, but otherwise, you are going elsewhere. Then follow up on that.
    Thanks that's what I tried and played the whole song and dance that there's no way... I'll keep trying either way I have a great quote. 

Im in nj is the lease cash 1800 or 2500?
  • Options
    Mike_kh said:
    dealer one
    2k in equity 

dealer 2

2k and tax credits 

This is is at 36/10

NJ all over the state seems like there's a surplus of nx's 
  • Options
    Michaell said:

Mike_kh said:

Hi,

Thank you

We do not recommend the $2999 down payment, as that money would be lost if the car was stolen or totaled.

Thank you so much. I have that credit score and I think I can get additional $1500 for the offer and around $1000 for the new grad program that they have. I did the calculation based on the quote that a dealer send it to me and to me, it is the same to put $2500 as the down payment and pay $361 per month or $0 down payment with $432 per month. The difference between two payment is $100. So I was wondering if I can find a good deal for NX with around $2500 down and $320 per month.

Thank You
  • Options
    Mike_kh said:
    Hi, I am new to this website and It's my first that I want to lease a car. I want to lease the NX F Sport for 36 months. I just saw in Lexus website about the new offers for Lexus 2017 NX Turbo for 36 months, $2999 due at signing and $299 per month but apparently, it is just "Available on approved credit to very well qualified customers". I was wondering what is a good deal for leasing right now and what is the requirements? Thank you
    For Lexus, a credit score of 720 or higher is considered "well qualified" And, what you read was an ad, not an offer. We do not recommend the $2999 down payment, as that money would be lost if the car was stolen or totaled. Suggest you research leasing by reviewing the articles at this link: https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/
    Thank you so much. I have that credit score and I think I can get additional $1500 for the offer and around $1000 for the new grad program that they have. I did the calculation based on the quote that a dealer send it to me and to me, it is the same to put $2500 as the down payment and pay $361 per month or $0 down payment with $432 per month. The difference between two payment is $100. So I was wondering if I can find a good deal for NX with around $2500 down and $320 per month. Thank You
    I wouldn't put any cash down, I did on my first lease and lost about 5k when it got totaled 3 months later. Where are you located and how much are they discounting the car? There's also move up cash if you own entry brand 1250
  • Options
    I am in St. Louis. The price of the car is: $41970 for 2017 NX 200t AWD and the discount is: $4500 and based on the Lexus website, the offer has additional $1500 discount + around $1000 for the new grad program.
  • Options
    mep8102 said:
    Mike_kh said:
    dealer one
    2k in equity 

dealer 2

2k and tax credits 

This is is at 36/10

NJ all over the state seems like there's a surplus of nx's 
    I get 376 a month with those numbers not including tax, zero down, I put the doc fee at 80 not sure how it is in your state and reg at 400. But this was just a quick calculation. What car do you currently own?
  • Options
    mep8102 said:

kyfdx said:

mep8102 said:

dealer one
    2k in equity 

dealer 2

2k and tax credits 

This is is at 36/10

Those look like good prices.

Tell the closest dealer that you'll buy from them, if they match your deal to the penny, but otherwise, you are going elsewhere. Then follow up on that.

Thanks that's what I tried and played the whole song and dance that there's no way... I'll keep trying either way I have a great quote. 

Im in nj is the lease cash 1800 or 2500?

We don't have the East Region program, this month, so don't know. Lease cash from Lexus is a consumer rebate, so it has to be disclosed as a CAP cost reduction on the paperwork, though.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ndreevcndreevc Member Posts: 27
    Hi, Do you have residual, MF and incentives for September available for zip 29210 for 36/10k and 24/10k. Thanks
  • Options
    ndreevc said:

Hi, Do you have residual, MF and incentives for September available for zip 29210 for 36/10k and 24/10k. Thanks

57% or 64% and .00055

$2500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    anderm30anderm30 Member Posts: 93
    Can you give me the 36/12 numbers for a NX 200t AWD in TN? Is the lease incentive still $2500? Thanks!
  • Options
    mep8102 said:

Mike_kh said:

Hi,

Thank you

Thank you so much. I have that credit score and I think I can get additional $1500 for the offer and around $1000 for the new grad program that they have. I did the calculation based on the quote that a dealer send it to me and to me, it is the same to put $2500 as the down payment and pay $361 per month or $0 down payment with $432 per month. The difference between two payment is $100. So I was wondering if I can find a good deal for NX with around $2500 down and $320 per month.

Thank You

I wouldn't put any cash down, I did on my first lease and lost about 5k when it got totaled 3 months later. Where are you located and how much are they discounting the car? There's also move up cash if you own entry brand 1250

I think you can ask for insurance gap. By the way, I get a quote for 2017 NX F Sport with $2500 down and $365 per month (Tax and fees included) for 36/10 in St. Louis, MO. What do you guys think?
  • Options
    anderm30 said:

Can you give me the 36/12 numbers for a NX 200t AWD in TN? Is the lease incentive still $2500? Thanks!

.00055 MF and 56% residual
    $2500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Mike_kh said:

mep8102 said:

Mike_kh said:

Hi,

Thank you

Thank You

I think you can ask for insurance gap. By the way, I get a quote for 2017 NX F Sport with $2500 down and $365 per month (Tax and fees included) for 36/10 in St. Louis, MO. What do you guys think?

What is the MSRP and selling price of the car you got the $365/mo quote on?

What does the $2500 up front cover?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

Mike_kh said:

mep8102 said:

Mike_kh said:

MSRP/Sale Price : $46487. Discount: $4500. Sales Price SubTotal: $41987.
    Difference: $41987. Tax: $15.33 . Tag and Title Fees: $96. Administrative Fee: $195
    Rebate: $4500. Total: $38588.33
    The $2500 is the cash down. without cash down is $436
  • Options
    Mike_kh said:

Michaell said:

Mike_kh said:

mep8102 said:

Mike_kh said:

MSRP/Sale Price : $46487. Discount: $4500. Sales Price SubTotal: $41987.
    Difference: $41987. Tax: $15.33 . Tag and Title Fees: $96. Administrative Fee: $195
    Rebate: $4500. Total: $38588.33
    The $2500 is the cash down. without cash down is $436
    I don't see the acquisition fee broken out, anywhere. Could that be part of the $2500 up front?

You are getting both a $4500 incentive and a $4500 discount from sticker? That seems very strong.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited September 2017
    @Michaell
    I don't know about that. I just know that I have to pay $2500 + first payment due at signing and pay $365 monthly. Should I ask the dealer for that?
  • Options
    calexusnxcalexusnx Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I just got a quote and the MF and monthly payment look high, does it look right? I am in CA. Thanks!

2017 NX 200t AWD, 36 months, 12K miles, $1,500 drive off, $445.82 monthly incl. tax

MSRP $45,292
    Price $39,992
    Doc Fee $80
    Title/License $388
    Tire/Battery $8.75
    DMV EFF $29
    Acq. Fee $795
    Tax $313.90
    Rebate $2,250
    MF .00075
  • Options
    Mike_kh said:

@Michaell
    I don't know about that. I just know that I have to pay $2500 + first payment due at signing and pay $365 monthly. Should I ask the dealer for that?

Yes, the more information you have, the better position you'll be in to negotiate the deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    calexusnx said:

Hi, I just got a quote and the MF and monthly payment look high, does it look right? I am in CA. Thanks!

2017 NX 200t AWD, 36 months, 12K miles, $1,500 drive off, $445.82 monthly incl. tax

MSRP $45,292
    Price $39,992
    Doc Fee $80
    Title/License $388
    Tire/Battery $8.75
    DMV EFF $29
    Acq. Fee $795
    Tax $313.90
    Rebate $2,250
    MF .00075

MF looks to be marked up from .00055; politely tell them that you won't sign a deal where the MF is inflated.

What does the $1500 cover? We suggest only first payment and DMV costs - likely under $1000, total.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

Mike_kh said:

@Michaell

Yes, the more information you have, the better position you'll be in to negotiate the deal.
    I asked the dealer and this his response: "The "fees" in a lease are: $795 lexus acquisition fee, $195 administration fee, $96 DMV registration/plates fee"
  • Options
    Mike_kh said:

Michaell said:

Mike_kh said:

@Michaell

I asked the dealer and this his response: "The "fees" in a lease are: $795 lexus acquisition fee, $195 administration fee, $96 DMV registration/plates fee"
    That's actually not too bad. I paid $500 dealer "admin" fee on my Jetta last year here in CO.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

Mike_kh said:

Michaell said:

Mike_kh said:

@Michaell

That's actually not too bad. I paid $500 dealer "admin" fee on my Jetta last year here in CO.
    So what do you think? Should I get it now or wait for 2018 models? The deal gonna end on October and I don't know if I can get a good price in December or no if I wait.
  • Options
    Mike_kh said:

Michaell said:

Mike_kh said:

Michaell said:

Mike_kh said:

@Michaell

So what do you think? Should I get it now or wait for 2018 models? The deal gonna end on October and I don't know if I can get a good price in December or no if I wait.
    I don't make decisions with other people's money.

Get the car when you need the car. Trying to time the market for buying a car is like trying to time the stock market.

Something to consider - how much 2017 inventory will be left 3 months from now? Will you be able to get your preferred colors or options?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

Mike_kh said:

Michaell said:

Mike_kh said:

Michaell said:

Mike_kh said:

@Michaell

Get the car when you need the car. Trying to time the market for buying a car is like trying to time the stock market.

Something to consider - how much 2017 inventory will be left 3 months from now? Will you be able to get your preferred colors or options?
    I;m sure that would be less but What about 2018 models. I saw in Lexus website that the 2018 models are at the same prices.
  • Options
    Mike_kh said:

Michaell said:

Mike_kh said:

Michaell said:

Mike_kh said:

Michaell said:

Mike_kh said:

@Michaell

I;m sure that would be less but What about 2018 models. I saw in Lexus website that the 2018 models are at the same prices.
    Completely different program numbers for the 2018 NX - and, the lease program information hasn't been released yet.

My guess is that the 2018 numbers won't be as attractive until the 2017 inventory is mostly gone.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    hockey3081hockey3081 Member Posts: 15
    Can I have the residual, MF and incentives for NJ - 36 months @ 15k miles. Dealership gave us 54%, 0.00035 and $1800 lease cash.
  • Options

Can I have the residual, MF and incentives for NJ - 36 months @ 15k miles. Dealership gave us 54%, 0.00035 and $1800 lease cash.

Those numbers are all correct

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    spartan85spartan85 Member Posts: 55
    Do you have the FL numbers for 2017 NX 36/10?
  • Options
    spartan85 said:

Do you have the FL numbers for 2017 NX 36/10?

.00035 and 57%
    $1800 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Hi, Do you have residual, MF and incentives for Nx Turbo F Sport for October available for zip 29210 for 36/10k and 24/10k?

Thanks
  • Options
    ndreevc said:

Hi, Do you have residual, MF and incentives for Nx Turbo F Sport for October available for zip 29210 for 36/10k and 24/10k?

Thanks

.00035 and 57% or 64%
    $1800 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    ndreevc said:

Thanks

Not sure why it is showing $2500 on lexus.com under offers. website also lists another $1000 ACQUISITION CASH. Not sure if they can be combined.
    Thanks