Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently switched from a luxury sedan to a luxury SUV?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 7/25 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Honda Pilot Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• ADAD Posts: 19
    kyfdx said:

AD said:

Hi. Are the March programs out yet?

Yes. Which model, term and mileage?
    Looking at an EX-L with Nav....36 months. Maybe 10k per year? Any difference in numbers if Honda Sensing is included?

Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 114,333
    AD said:

AD said:

Looking at an EX-L with Nav....36 months. Maybe 10k per year? Any difference in numbers if Honda Sensing is included?

Thanks!
    No 10K allowance available from Honda.

FWD or AWD?

Yes, Honda Sensing deducts 1% from the residual value.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Michaell said:

AD said:

AD said:

Thanks!

FWD or AWD?

Whoops, let me correct that.

EX-L with HS, NAV or RES all have the same residual value - only the EX-L without any of those has the 1% higher residual.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

AD said:

AD said:

Thanks!

FWD or AWD?

EX-L with HS, NAV or RES all have the same residual value - only the EX-L without any of those has the 1% higher residual.
    Thanks. I'm looking for AWD and I am located in NYC. I guess I would go with 12k since they don't offer the 10k. We don't put many miles on our car. Currently finishing a 39 month lease for a CRV and we have 14k on it.
    AD said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

AD said:

AD said:

Thanks!

FWD or AWD?

Thanks. I'm looking for AWD and I am located in NYC. I guess I would go with 12k since they don't offer the 10k. We don't put many miles on our car. Currently finishing a 39 month lease for a CRV and we have 14k on it.
    We've heard that Honda does offer 10K leases in NYC and the surrounding areas. No hard facts, just what other posters have said.

• AD said:

AD said:

Thanks!
    Honda's lowest amount is 12k miles a year. Residual and money factor for 12k: 61% and .00210

AD said:

AD said:

Thanks!
    Honda's lowest amount is 12k miles a year. Residual and money factor for 12k: 61% and .00210
    Thanks! I'll keep everyone updated.
  • nchonda1nchonda1 Posts: 2
    Can you please advise what is the MF and the RV for a 2017 Pilot Touring, 2WD in NC?
    nchonda1 said:

Can you please advise what is the MF and the RV for a 2017 Pilot Touring, 2WD in NC?

.00210 and 58% for 36 months, 15,000 miles per year

• i_spyi_spy Posts: 41
    Hi,

Looking to lease a 2017 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD in Southern California. Could you advise the MF and residual value for 36 months/12k per year? Also, is the term that same if I extend to 39 months (trying to lower the monthly payment)? Thanks!

i-Spy
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 123,000
    i_spy said:

Hi,

Looking to lease a 2017 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD in Southern California. Could you advise the MF and residual value for 36 months/12k per year? Also, is the term that same if I extend to 39 months (trying to lower the monthly payment)? Thanks!

i-Spy

.00200 MF and 62% residual for 36/12
    60% residual for 39/12. That would be a slightly lower payment, but probably not worth being out of warranty for those three extra months.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• i_spyi_spy Posts: 41
    Got it. Thanks very much!

i-SpY
  • rmcrierrmcrier Posts: 29
    Do you have the latest numbers for a 36/12 lease for a Touring FWD/AWD and an EX-L FWD/AWD?

Thanks
    rmcrier said:

Do you have the latest numbers for a 36/12 lease for a Touring FWD/AWD and an EX-L FWD/AWD?

Thanks

.00200 MF and 62%/59% residual for EXL/Touring AWD
    Add 1%, if FWD

Edmunds Moderator

• MZA212MZA212 Posts: 352
    Hello,
    Can you please provide numbers for South Florida. Touring 2wd 36 month 12k and 15k miles.
    Thanks.
    mzia said:

Hello,
    Can you please provide numbers for South Florida. Touring 2wd 36 month 12k and 15k miles.
    Thanks.

.00200 MF and 60%/58% residual

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks. Its crazy how the mf on the 2017 mdx is half of the pilots. 
  • tjc78tjc78 South JerseyPosts: 8,544
    I thought the same thing. The MDX will probably lease a little better. 

2017 Buick Enclave / 2017 Hyundai Elantra

mzia said:

Thanks. Its crazy how the mf on the 2017 mdx is half of the pilots. 

tjc78 said:

And yet, folks perceive the Honda as the more affordable vehicle.

Based on these leases the Pilot is off my list for the end of the year.   You are into luxury vehicle lease costs.  

• Can I get the MF and Residual value on 2017 Honda pilot EX-L AWD w/Sensing 12/36 in NC.

Thanks for your help

Can I get the MF and Residual value on 2017 Honda pilot EX-L AWD w/Sensing 12/36 in NC.

Thanks for your help

61% and .00200

• ychang77ychang77 Posts: 24
    Would you mind punching in the numbers so I have an idea of what the lease payments would be for:

2017 Honda EX-L 2WD 12/36 Lease (Southern California)
    MSRP 37,395
    Assume Sale Price of 34,403 (8% off MSRP)
    Zero down, Just first month and DMV for first payment.
    tjc78 said:

I had priced the MDX about 2 months ago....With the Technology package, 7,500 miles per year with nothing out of pocket, I was quoted a little over $600 per month. They said that they didn't lease well.
    So I have been price shopping, and all of this info provided on this page has been great. So thanks for that.
    The prices are all over the place for this. Some dealers won't sell for less than MSRP. I received a quote from a dealer who is a friend of the family for an EX-L w/ Nav, and the friend and family discount was $2k off of MSRP....bringing the car to $528/m 36 12k. $1,500 out of pocket for first month and DMV.
    I also tried another method that a friend used, this website that you build the car and pay for a report and it spits out the best deal....what the invoice is, cost, holdback, etc. It found a bank "US Bank" and said that for a 24 month lease with 12k per year, at invoice, the car would be $390 per month. The dealer I spoke with said that they don't know anyone from Honda using that bank or getting that number. Apparently the residual for this bank quoted it at 75%, and MF of .00135. Is something grossly wrong here?
    AD said:

tjc78 said:

I had priced the MDX about 2 months ago....With the Technology package, 7,500 miles per year with nothing out of pocket, I was quoted a little over $600 per month. They said that they didn't lease well.
    Check again now. As there offers are much better.
    A long while back there were many times an outside bank would provide a better lease than the manufacturer's finance company. Now it's rare since the best lease deals are subsidized MFs and lease cash.

@AD yes the MDX leases aren't anything special either, but seem better than the Pilot at the moment.   

ychang77 said:

Would you mind punching in the numbers so I have an idea of what the lease payments would be for:

MSRP 37,395

63% and .00200

Using your prices, I get $417/mo plus tax

Ask the dealer what the adjusted cap cost is -likely higher than the selling price.

AD said:

So I have been price shopping, and all of this info provided on this page has been great. So thanks for that.
    The prices are all over the place for this. Some dealers won't sell for less than MSRP. I received a quote from a dealer who is a friend of the family for an EX-L w/ Nav, and the friend and family discount was $2k off of MSRP....bringing the car to $528/m 36 12k. $1,500 out of pocket for first month and DMV.
    I also tried another method that a friend used, this website that you build the car and pay for a report and it spits out the best deal....what the invoice is, cost, holdback, etc. It found a bank "US Bank" and said that for a 24 month lease with 12k per year, at invoice, the car would be $390 per month. The dealer I spoke with said that they don't know anyone from Honda using that bank or getting that number. Apparently the residual for this bank quoted it at 75%, and MF of .00135. Is something grossly wrong here?

First, we don't have any lease information for third party banks, so can't tell you if the .00135 MF is base or marked up.

Second, leasing through third parties could be more expensive in the long run - as they don't expect you to become repeat business, there may be lots of end of lease charges you wouldn't see from Honda Finance.

The Pilot is expensive to lease, due mainly to the high MF.

Will it come down? Maybe. But, no idea when.

Can I interest you in a Highlander, or Pathfinder, or Santa Fe? Lots of choice out there that might lease better than the Pilot.

• ychang77ychang77 Posts: 24
    Michaell said:

ychang77 said:

MSRP 37,395

63% and .00200

Using your prices, I get $417/mo plus tax

Ask the dealer what the adjusted cap cost is -likely higher than the selling price.
    The scenario above is hypothetical so I have an idea of the lease payments..

Can you punch the numbers (similar to above) but instead of 8% off MSRP lets do 10% off MSRP so a Sale Price of $33,656. Thanks