Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Audi Q5 Lease Deals and Prices

1444547495083

Comments

  • kiera515kiera515 Posts: 11
    Can you help evaluate this deal? 
    15k/42mo premium plus
    MSRP: $53235
    price: $45,897
    MF:.00175
    residual: 54%
    0 down
    payment: $723

    thank you!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    kiera515 said:

    Can you help evaluate this deal? 
    15k/42mo premium plus
    MSRP: $53235
    price: $45,897
    MF:.00175
    residual: 54%
    0 down
    payment: $723

    thank you!

    The residual for 42/15 is 50%.
    .00175 MF is correct.

    Do you have the adjusted CAP cost?
    What state?
    What is the total amount due at signing?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • buyer600buyer600 Posts: 6
    Hi. What is the MF and RV for a Q5 Premium in NYC (10128). Thank you.

    36 month / 10K miles
    36 months / 7.5K miles
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    buyer600 said:

    Hi. What is the MF and RV for a Q5 Premium in NYC (10128). Thank you.

    36 month / 10K miles
    36 months / 7.5K miles

    .00155 MF and 57%/58% residual
    $1000 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • uzman85uzman85 Posts: 16
    Hi, can i get the MF and RV and any incentives for Q5 premium plus and prestige for June in Chicago, IL area? thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    uzman85 said:

    Hi, can i get the MF and RV and any incentives for Q5 premium plus and prestige for June in Chicago, IL area? thanks!

    36/15
    .00155 MF
    54%/52% residual for P+/Prestige
    $1000 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • uzman85uzman85 Posts: 16
    kyfdx said:

    uzman85 said:

    Hi, can i get the MF and RV and any incentives for Q5 premium plus and prestige for June in Chicago, IL area? thanks!

    36/15
    .00155 MF
    54%/52% residual for P+/Prestige
    $1000 lease bonus
    What about 36/12? thanks
  • car3aniaccar3aniac Posts: 4
    edited June 2018
    Hello, Can you please provide MF and RV for Q5 P+ and Prestige for June in S Florida.
    Looking for following
    P+/Prestige
    33/10k
    33/12k
    36/10k
    36/12k

    Thanks
  • dbhunterdbhunter Posts: 26
    Hi could I get the MF and RV for Dayton OH, 45458 for the Q5 premium plus, quattro 36 months 10K miles and are there any incentives for June?
    -thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,756
    uzman85 said:

    kyfdx said:

    uzman85 said:

    Hi, can i get the MF and RV and any incentives for Q5 premium plus and prestige for June in Chicago, IL area? thanks!

    36/15
    .00155 MF
    54%/52% residual for P+/Prestige
    $1000 lease bonus
    What about 36/12? thanks
    Add 2% to the residual for 12K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,756
    car3aniac said:

    Hello, Can you please provide MF and RV for Q5 P+ and Prestige for June in S Florida.
    Looking for following
    P+/Prestige
    33/10k
    33/12k
    36/10k
    36/12k

    Thanks

    No 33 month residuals for Audi

    36/12 - .00155 and 56% / 54% for P+ / Prestige
    Add 1% for 10K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kiera515kiera515 Posts: 11
    48k ish 
    ga
    and they are giving me a over .002 MF citing credit score 
  • Just made this deal:

    Premium
    MSRP: $46,375
    36m/7.5k
    Agreed price: 40,795
    Gross cap: 43,449
    Adjusted cap: 41,273
    Monthly: $505

    Out of pocket $1,000 includes 1st month

    Good deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,756

    Just made this deal:

    Premium
    MSRP: $46,375
    36m/7.5k
    Agreed price: 40,795
    Gross cap: 43,449
    Adjusted cap: 41,273
    Monthly: $505

    Out of pocket $1,000 includes 1st month

    Good deal?

    Yes. Congrats!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    edited June 2018
    kiera515 said:

    48k ish 
    ga
    and they are giving me a over .002 MF citing credit score 

    If they run your credit, and base the rate on your score, I think they have to provide you with a written report. I'd make sure to get that, to see if that is truly the case.

    At $48K adjusted CAP, you should be around $640/mo. for 42 months.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dbhunterdbhunter Posts: 26
    Hi could I get the MF and RV for Dayton OH, 45458 for the Q5 premium plus, quattro 36 months 10K miles and are there any incentives for June?
    -thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,756
    dbhunter said:

    Hi could I get the MF and RV for Dayton OH, 45458 for the Q5 premium plus, quattro 36 months 10K miles and are there any incentives for June?
    -thank you

    .00155 and 57%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dbhunterdbhunter Posts: 26
    Trying to understand if this is correct from my dealer. Dayton OH 45458 Q5 Premium Plus
    MSRP: $52,150
    Discount Price: 50,150
    Loyalty incentive $2000
    Net from MSRP $48,150
    Sales tax rate is 7.25%
    terms: 36 months 10K per year miles
    only money down was $931.02 which included first month's payment of $786.02, upfront taxes of $145

    they show my loyalty $2000 as a rebate as cap reduction.
    Residual of $29,725.50 or they called it purchase option.
    they did not list MF, but rep confirmed it as .00155 and 57% RV

    the payment they offered me is $786.02, trying to understand how my calculations are way off.

    doc fee $250
    license $100
    Title: $15

    Any thoughts, or comments are very much appreciated

    thank you
  • First time poster. Very much appreciate the education.

    Please confirm numbers (residual and MF) and rate this deal…

    2018 Q5 Premium
    $43,878 MSRP
    $40,015 Sales Price
    36 Months / 12K Miles
    $24,570 Residual ($24,570/$43,875=56%)
    0.00175 MF
    $39,910 Net Cap
    $631 Monthly Payment (including 9.5% tax)
    90266 Zip code
    Zero drive off requested
    $895 Acquisition Fee

    Using the calculator is appears that there are additional $300 fees somewhere

    Does Audi do MSD?

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,756
    dbhunter said:

    Trying to understand if this is correct from my dealer. Dayton OH 45458 Q5 Premium Plus
    MSRP: $52,150
    Discount Price: 50,150
    Loyalty incentive $2000
    Net from MSRP $48,150
    Sales tax rate is 7.25%
    terms: 36 months 10K per year miles
    only money down was $931.02 which included first month's payment of $786.02, upfront taxes of $145

    they show my loyalty $2000 as a rebate as cap reduction.
    Residual of $29,725.50 or they called it purchase option.
    they did not list MF, but rep confirmed it as .00155 and 57% RV

    the payment they offered me is $786.02, trying to understand how my calculations are way off.

    doc fee $250
    license $100
    Title: $15

    Any thoughts, or comments are very much appreciated

    thank you

    Ask the dealer what adjusted cap cost they are using for their quote. And, a full accounting of how they got to that number from the $48,150 price.

    I get $633/mo with those prices and numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,756

    First time poster. Very much appreciate the education.

    Please confirm numbers (residual and MF) and rate this deal…

    2018 Q5 Premium
    $43,878 MSRP
    $40,015 Sales Price
    36 Months / 12K Miles
    $24,570 Residual ($24,570/$43,875=56%)
    0.00175 MF
    $39,910 Net Cap
    $631 Monthly Payment (including 9.5% tax)
    90266 Zip code
    Zero drive off requested
    $895 Acquisition Fee

    Using the calculator is appears that there are additional $300 fees somewhere

    Does Audi do MSD?

    Thanks

    MF is marked up from .00155

    Audi does offer MSD - 9 max @ .00005 each.

    I get $576/mo with those prices.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • staone1staone1 Posts: 1
    First time poster and would very much appreciate the education.
    Please help to validate if this is a good price.

    2018 Q5 Premium Plus
    MSRP $50,515
    Sales Price $44,450 (before tax)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,756
    staone1 said:

    First time poster and would very much appreciate the education.
    Please help to validate if this is a good price.

    2018 Q5 Premium Plus
    MSRP $50,515
    Sales Price $44,450 (before tax)

    Yes, 12% discount is very good for Audi

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking for residual and MF in OK (74114) on P+ for 36/12, 39/12, & 36/15
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,756

    Looking for residual and MF in OK (74114) on P+ for 36/12, 39/12, & 36/15

    36/15 - .00155 and 54%
    39/15 - .00175 and 52%
    Add 2% for 12K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • youngbumyoungbum Posts: 11
    Hello Michaell & kyfdx
    I need you guys help :)
    Looking for residual and MF in CA (90020) on P & P+ for 36/10, 36/12
    I will wait your answer ~
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    youngbum said:

    Hello Michaell & kyfdx
    I need you guys help :)
    Looking for residual and MF in CA (90020) on P & P+ for 36/10, 36/12
    I will wait your answer ~
    Thank you!

    .00155 MF and 57%/56% residual
    $1000 lease bonus
    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • youngbumyoungbum Posts: 11
    $1000 lease bonus is loyalty bonus? 
    Or everyone can get $1000 lease bonus?
    i dont have audi or bmw or mb.. :(

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,756
    youngbum said:

    $1000 lease bonus is loyalty bonus? 
    Or everyone can get $1000 lease bonus?
    i dont have audi or bmw or mb.. :(

    The lease bonus is available to everyone.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • youngbumyoungbum Posts: 11
    Thank you!

Sign In or Register to comment.