Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently own a 2019 or newer RAM pickup? A reporter would like to speak with you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 1/27 for more info.

2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Lease Deals and Prices

135678

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,650
    @tammykha

    We show 59% residual for 36/10, for either FWD or AWD.
    58% looks like the 36/12 residual
    (looked that up in multiple places... The C300 has different residuals for RWD/AWD, but the CLA250 is the same residual for either drive)

    If they are using the wrong residual, that could account for the difference in price, yes.. But, 59% is the correct residual for 36/10.

    The dealer can't use the wrong residual. They can try, but the computer will catch it.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ok thanks, looks like 348 a month it is.

    ill let u konw when i pick it up, thank you kyfdx.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,650
    tammykha said:

    ok thanks, looks like 348 a month it is.

    ill let u konw when i pick it up, thank you kyfdx.

    Good luck! Let us know...

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello, Can you please provide the MF, Residual and Lease Cash for February for 2018 CLA 250 in California? Thank you
    1. 36 month/10000 miles automatic
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,650
    fartcar said:

    Hello, Can you please provide the MF, Residual and Lease Cash for February for 2018 CLA 250 in California? Thank you
    1. 36 month/10000 miles automatic

    FWD? .00066 MF and 59% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    fartcar said:

    Hello, Can you please provide the MF, Residual and Lease Cash for February for 2018 CLA 250 in California? Thank you
    1. 36 month/10000 miles automatic

    FWD? .00066 MF and 59% residual
    Yes Thank you


  • Here is my deal. Thanks guys. 

    0 out of pocket. 35 payments of 350.

    I know they marked up the aquisition by 300. You guys helped me figure that part out. 

    I'm trying to figure out if they marked up the mf. And residual. 

    Says my rent charge is 1229$. 

    Factoring in the rent charge do the numbers work out to .00066 on a cla 250 Los Angeles?

    Thank you. 



  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,650
    tammykha said:



    Here is my deal. Thanks guys. 

    0 out of pocket. 35 payments of 350.

    I know they marked up the aquisition by 300. You guys helped me figure that part out. 

    I'm trying to figure out if they marked up the mf. And residual. 

    Says my rent charge is 1229$. 

    Factoring in the rent charge do the numbers work out to .00066 on a cla 250 Los Angeles?

    Thank you. 



    Yes... the monthly rent charge is $34.16, and that is correct with .00066 MF.
    The residual is correct. They can't alter that.

    The document states $882.68 due at signing?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • did my post get deleted?


    yes i did not pay anything out of pocket, idk why it says that, im only on the hook for 35 payments. not 36.

    drove the car off the lot with 0 out of pocket.

    do u knoww why it says 882 due up front?
    kyfdx said:

    tammykha said:



    Here is my deal. Thanks guys. 

    0 out of pocket. 35 payments of 350.

    I know they marked up the aquisition by 300. You guys helped me figure that part out. 

    I'm trying to figure out if they marked up the mf. And residual. 

    Says my rent charge is 1229$. 

    Factoring in the rent charge do the numbers work out to .00066 on a cla 250 Los Angeles?

    Thank you. 



    Yes... the monthly rent charge is $34.16, and that is correct with .00066 MF.
    The residual is correct. They can't alter that.

    The document states $882.68 due at signing?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,650
    @tammykha No, your post did not get deleted.

    The document shows you paying $882.68 at lease signing. No idea why they didn't collect it.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    @tammykha No, your post did not get deleted.

    The document shows you paying $882.68 at lease signing. No idea why they didn't collect it.

    i thought i had made a post about the interest

    it says total loan on car is 10279.

    mf aka interest is total of 1229

    so 1229/10279 = almost 12%

    is this correct? i got a car loan for 12 %? am i doing the match correctly?

    seems like i could have gotten a better deal going to us bank
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,065
    tammykha said:

    kyfdx said:

    @tammykha No, your post did not get deleted.

    The document shows you paying $882.68 at lease signing. No idea why they didn't collect it.

    i thought i had made a post about the interest

    it says total loan on car is 10279.

    mf aka interest is total of 1229

    so 1229/10279 = almost 12%

    is this correct? i got a car loan for 12 %? am i doing the match correctly?

    seems like i could have gotten a better deal going to us bank
    No, the total of the payments is $10,279, of which $1229 is the rent charge. The MF of .00066 is about 1.6% (multiply the MF by 2400 to get an APR)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,650
    tammykha said:

    kyfdx said:

    @tammykha No, your post did not get deleted.

    The document shows you paying $882.68 at lease signing. No idea why they didn't collect it.

    i thought i had made a post about the interest

    it says total loan on car is 10279.

    mf aka interest is total of 1229

    so 1229/10279 = almost 12%

    is this correct? i got a car loan for 12 %? am i doing the match correctly?

    seems like i could have gotten a better deal going to us bank
    The finance charges might be 12% of the lease payment, but that doesn't make the rate 12%.
    That was a great deal.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • xsnakexsnake Long Island, NYPosts: 19
    hi, what's the incentive for March? CLA 250 AWD.
    for a MSRP 40k car, what kind of discount should we try to get? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,065
    xsnake said:

    hi, what's the incentive for March? CLA 250 AWD.
    for a MSRP 40k car, what kind of discount should we try to get? Thanks.

    We do not have incentive information for MB.

    We don't track pricing - use the 'research' tab at the top of the page to link to the price tools.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could I get current MF, residual etc. on a 2018 CLA 45 AMG for 12/36 and if possible 15/36.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,650

    Could I get current MF, residual etc. on a 2018 CLA 45 AMG for 12/36 and if possible 15/36.

    .00147 MF and 52%/50% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I get MF and RV for CLA 250 4Matic 36/10
    Milwaukee, 53208

    thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,650

    Can I get MF and RV for CLA 250 4Matic 36/10
    Milwaukee, 53208

    thank you

    .00025 MF and 58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • edders77edders77 Posts: 6
    Good morning! Could i please get someones opinion on this quote for a 2018 MERCEDES BENZ CLA250C 4dr Sdn fwd 10k/36 in Houston TX. I am having trouble doing the math to come up with the monthly payments using the numbers the dealer provided. I think the money factor might be a bit off as well. Thank you!


    * Money factor: 00203

    *Residual Value: 58%

    *Purchase option: $20,302

    *DEALER INCENTIVES: $4,000

    ---vehicle Price: $34,745.00
    AutoNation Savings: - $4,000.00
    AutoNation Price: $30,745.00

    Sales Tax (estimate): + $1,986.28
    Title Fee: + $33.00
    State Inspection Fee: + $16.75
    Deputy: + $10.00
    Road and Bridge: + $23.00
    Other: + $7.00
    Tag/Registration Fees (estimate): + $109.50
    Documentation Fee: + $150.00
    Balance Due (estimate): $33,080.53


    Cash Due
    10,000 Miles
    27 months 36 months 42 months
    $1,500 $567 $468 $462
    $2,500 $526 $437 $435
    $3,500 $486 $406 $409
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,650
    edders77 said:

    Good morning! Could i please get someones opinion on this quote for a 2018 MERCEDES BENZ CLA250C 4dr Sdn fwd 10k/36 in Houston TX. I am having trouble doing the math to come up with the monthly payments using the numbers the dealer provided. I think the money factor might be a bit off as well. Thank you!


    * Money factor: 00203

    *Residual Value: 58%

    *Purchase option: $20,302

    *DEALER INCENTIVES: $4,000

    ---vehicle Price: $34,745.00
    AutoNation Savings: - $4,000.00
    AutoNation Price: $30,745.00

    Sales Tax (estimate): + $1,986.28
    Title Fee: + $33.00
    State Inspection Fee: + $16.75
    Deputy: + $10.00
    Road and Bridge: + $23.00
    Other: + $7.00
    Tag/Registration Fees (estimate): + $109.50
    Documentation Fee: + $150.00
    Balance Due (estimate): $33,080.53


    Cash Due
    10,000 Miles
    27 months 36 months 42 months
    $1,500 $567 $468 $462
    $2,500 $526 $437 $435
    $3,500 $486 $406 $409

    .00053 MF and 58% residual for 36/10

    Wow.. that is one huge markup to the money factor.
    If I assume the $1500 covers the first payment and acquisition fee, then the calculation is correct.
    The money factor markup is adding $80/mo. to the payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • edders77edders77 Posts: 6
    kyfdx said:

    edders77 said:

    Good morning! Could i please get someones opinion on this quote for a 2018 MERCEDES BENZ CLA250C 4dr Sdn fwd 10k/36 in Houston TX. I am having trouble doing the math to come up with the monthly payments using the numbers the dealer provided. I think the money factor might be a bit off as well. Thank you!


    * Money factor: 00203

    *Residual Value: 58%

    *Purchase option: $20,302

    *DEALER INCENTIVES: $4,000

    ---vehicle Price: $34,745.00
    AutoNation Savings: - $4,000.00
    AutoNation Price: $30,745.00

    Sales Tax (estimate): + $1,986.28
    Title Fee: + $33.00
    State Inspection Fee: + $16.75
    Deputy: + $10.00
    Road and Bridge: + $23.00
    Other: + $7.00
    Tag/Registration Fees (estimate): + $109.50
    Documentation Fee: + $150.00
    Balance Due (estimate): $33,080.53


    Cash Due
    10,000 Miles
    27 months 36 months 42 months
    $1,500 $567 $468 $462
    $2,500 $526 $437 $435
    $3,500 $486 $406 $409

    .00053 MF and 58% residual for 36/10

    Wow.. that is one huge markup to the money factor.
    If I assume the $1500 covers the first payment and acquisition fee, then the calculation is correct.
    The money factor markup is adding $80/mo. to the payment.
    Thanks for the info! I agree the MF is really high. I have prime credit but nothing has been ran yet, what would be the best approach in order to get a better MF? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,065
    edders77 said:

    kyfdx said:

    edders77 said:

    Good morning! Could i please get someones opinion on this quote for a 2018 MERCEDES BENZ CLA250C 4dr Sdn fwd 10k/36 in Houston TX. I am having trouble doing the math to come up with the monthly payments using the numbers the dealer provided. I think the money factor might be a bit off as well. Thank you!


    * Money factor: 00203

    *Residual Value: 58%

    *Purchase option: $20,302

    *DEALER INCENTIVES: $4,000

    ---vehicle Price: $34,745.00
    AutoNation Savings: - $4,000.00
    AutoNation Price: $30,745.00

    Sales Tax (estimate): + $1,986.28
    Title Fee: + $33.00
    State Inspection Fee: + $16.75
    Deputy: + $10.00
    Road and Bridge: + $23.00
    Other: + $7.00
    Tag/Registration Fees (estimate): + $109.50
    Documentation Fee: + $150.00
    Balance Due (estimate): $33,080.53


    Cash Due
    10,000 Miles
    27 months 36 months 42 months
    $1,500 $567 $468 $462
    $2,500 $526 $437 $435
    $3,500 $486 $406 $409

    .00053 MF and 58% residual for 36/10

    Wow.. that is one huge markup to the money factor.
    If I assume the $1500 covers the first payment and acquisition fee, then the calculation is correct.
    The money factor markup is adding $80/mo. to the payment.
    Thanks for the info! I agree the MF is really high. I have prime credit but nothing has been ran yet, what would be the best approach in order to get a better MF? Thank you!
    Simply (and politely) tell them you won't sign a deal where the MF has been marked up. They know what the base rate is.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could I get the April MF/Residual/Incentives for 2018 CLA250 4matic?
    36/10k in DC area (Zip 20005)
  • 18cla25018cla250 Posts: 3
    Hi there,

    I just purchased a 18CLA250, figures as below:

    -36 months, 10K per year, monthly payment 425.65;
    -Adjusted Cap Cost 37750; Residual 25085; Rent charge 1425.40;
    -Acquisition fee 1095, sales tax 102.81, registration 273, license fee 240 doc fee 109, CA tire fees 7; First monthly payment 425.65.....Total 2252.46 at signing.

    Can you please advise:

    -I calculated the MF equals to 0.00063, is it correct?
    -I have no idea about the MF until I just did some research on line, is this figure normal?
    -Why the residual is so high (25085=67%?)
    -Was the deal I signed pretty good?

    Thank you in advance for your response.

  • Could I get the April MF/Residual/Incentives for 2018 CLA250 Coupe
    36/10k 36/7.5k in South Florida Area (Zip 33446). Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,650

    Could I get the April MF/Residual/Incentives for 2018 CLA250 4matic?
    36/10k in DC area (Zip 20005)

    .00025 MF and 58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,650
    18cla250 said:

    Hi there,

    I just purchased a 18CLA250, figures as below:

    -36 months, 10K per year, monthly payment 425.65;
    -Adjusted Cap Cost 37750; Residual 25085; Rent charge 1425.40;
    -Acquisition fee 1095, sales tax 102.81, registration 273, license fee 240 doc fee 109, CA tire fees 7; First monthly payment 425.65.....Total 2252.46 at signing.

    Can you please advise:

    -I calculated the MF equals to 0.00063, is it correct?
    -I have no idea about the MF until I just did some research on line, is this figure normal?
    -Why the residual is so high (25085=67%?)
    -Was the deal I signed pretty good?

    Thank you in advance for your response.

    What is the MSRP?

    We show base MF as .00053
    The residual is a percentage of MSRP, not the sale price
    And, it's 58%, not 67%.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,650

    Could I get the April MF/Residual/Incentives for 2018 CLA250 Coupe
    36/10k 36/7.5k in South Florida Area (Zip 33446). Thanks!

    .00053 MF and 58%/59% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 18cla25018cla250 Posts: 3
    The MSRP is 42465, dealer offered discount <5000>, USAA incentive <1750>, but the dealer said I only can get extra <500> from USAA ON TOP of their discount, not the full <1750> ???
    Ended up Cap cost 36965+785 (2 times prepaid maintenance)

    What do you think about this lease?
    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,065
    18cla250 said:

    The MSRP is 42465, dealer offered discount <5000>, USAA incentive <1750>, but the dealer said I only can get extra <500> from USAA ON TOP of their discount, not the full <1750> ???
    Ended up Cap cost 36965+785 (2 times prepaid maintenance)

    What do you think about this lease?
    Thank you.

    I get $398/mo plus tax, so your payment looks to be in the ballpark.

    Congrats!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 18cla25018cla250 Posts: 3
    Thank you sir!

    So the combination of dealer discount & USAA incentive (total 5500 deducted from the MSRP 42465 equals to CAP cost @36965) looks alright?

    The MF @ 0.00063 acceptably?

    Residual 25085 @ 59% ok?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,065
    18cla250 said:

    Thank you sir!

    So the combination of dealer discount & USAA incentive (total 5500 deducted from the MSRP 42465 equals to CAP cost @36965) looks alright?

    The MF @ 0.00063 acceptably?

    Residual 25085 @ 59% ok?

    Residual cannot be adjusted

    MF is correct

    The cap cost may include any fees you aren't paying up front.

    Payment is in the ballpark, given those parameters.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, what is the MF and Residual for 36/12 and 36/15 on a CLA250 front wheel drive for Phoenix AZ. Also what would my payment look like with MSRP: $39,590 and sales price of $33,428. Any incentives? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,650

    Hi, what is the MF and Residual for 36/12 and 36/15 on a CLA250 front wheel drive for Phoenix AZ. Also what would my payment look like with MSRP: $39,590 and sales price of $33,428. Any incentives? Thanks!

    .00053 MF and 57%/55% residual

    $334/mo.+tax for 36/12
    Assuming all other fees/charges are paid upfront.

    We don't have Mercedes incentive info.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fanelia6fanelia6 Posts: 5
    Hello, could you please provide me with the current MF and residual for a 2018 CLA 250 (with multimedia & premium package) on a 36/10k lease in Southern California (zip 91709)?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,065
    fanelia6 said:

    Hello, could you please provide me with the current MF and residual for a 2018 CLA 250 (with multimedia & premium package) on a 36/10k lease in Southern California (zip 91709)?

    Assuming FWD, .00053 and 58%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ojemac78ojemac78 Miami, FLPosts: 3
    Are the May ‘18 incentives/credits out yet?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,650
    ojemac78 said:

    Are the May ‘18 incentives/credits out yet?

    Yes...
    AWD or FWD?
    Term and mileage?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ojemac78ojemac78 Miami, FLPosts: 3
    kyfdx said:
    Are the May ‘18 incentives/credits out yet?
    Yes... AWD or FWD? Term and mileage?
    FWD / 36 / 10
  • donbute1donbute1 Posts: 5
    Hi,

    Are there any lease numbers for an AWD in the RI/MA area? I am looking for Money Factor and residual for a 36 month/ 10K lease. And are there any incentives?

    Thanks - Don
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,650
    edited May 2018
    ojemac78 said:


    kyfdx said:

    ojemac78 said:

    Are the May ‘18 incentives/credits out yet?

    Yes...
    AWD or FWD?
    Term and mileage?

    FWD / 36 / 10

    .00014 MF and 57% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,650
    donbute1 said:

    Hi,

    Are there any lease numbers for an AWD in the RI/MA area? I am looking for Money Factor and residual for a 36 month/ 10K lease. And are there any incentives?

    Thanks - Don

    .00007 MF and 58% residual

    No incentive info.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ojemac78ojemac78 Miami, FLPosts: 3
    kyfdx said:
    kyfdx said:
    Are the May ‘18 incentives/credits out yet?
    Yes... AWD or FWD? Term and mileage?
    FWD / 36 / 10
    .00014 MF and 57% residual
    Does that change per state? I’m in Miami, FL. 
  • ddshca1ddshca1 Posts: 11
    MF and RV for CLA45 (36/10) for Socal? (90804)
  • andrew__candrew__c Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1
    edited May 2018
    Hi all,
    looking for MF and RV for a FWD CLA 250 in socal (90292)
    36/10 and 36/12

    thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,065
    ojemac78 said:


    kyfdx said:

    ojemac78 said:


    kyfdx said:

    ojemac78 said:

    Are the May ‘18 incentives/credits out yet?

    Yes...
    AWD or FWD?
    Term and mileage?

    FWD / 36 / 10
    .00014 MF and 57% residual

    Does that change per state? I’m in Miami, FL. 

    MB numbers are national.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,065
    andrew__c said:

    Hi all,
    looking for MF and RV for a FWD CLA 250 in socal (90292)
    36/10 and 36/12

    thanks

    .00014 and 57% / 56%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,065
    ddshca1 said:

    MF and RV for CLA45 (36/10) for Socal? (90804)

    .00094 and 49%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • vinnie007vinnie007 Posts: 2
    Hello - can you please tell me the MF and RV for 2018 CLA 250 FWD for 10k miles/year (for California)? Thank you.
Sign In or Register to comment.