Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2018 Audi Q7 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,433
    dg07302 said:

Hello - could you please post RV, MF and incentives for Premium Plus for 36 months and 10k miles/year for zip code 07078?

2.0T or 3.0T?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    dg07302dg07302 Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

dg07302 said:

Hello - could you please post RV, MF and incentives for Premium Plus for 36 months and 10k miles/year for zip code 07078?

2.0T or 3.0T?
    3.0T
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,435
    dg07302 said:

Michaell said:

dg07302 said:

2.0T or 3.0T?
    3.0T
    .00158 MF and 57% residual
    $1000 dealer marketing allowance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    hgsrobinhgsrobin Member Posts: 11
    Hi, can you please let me know MF and RV on 2018 Q7 Premium Plus 3.0T 36/7.5K in 92683

Here's the quote I got today when. We went it.

MSRP 66895
    Discount 4000
    Selling price 62895
    Paint protection 685 (trying to pay $0)
    Down 2500
    Residual 38799.10
    Payment 968.09

This looks like crap to me. I was thinking this should be closer to $800/mo? Wouldn't provide actual MF and the document doesn't state 7.5k/mo. What am I missing here?

Appreciate the help
  • Options
    hgsrobin said:

Hi, can you please let me know MF and RV on 2018 Q7 Premium Plus 3.0T 36/7.5K in 92683

MSRP 66895
    Discount 4000
    Selling price 62895
    Down 2500
    Residual 38799.10
    Payment 968.09

This looks like crap to me. I was thinking this should be closer to $800/mo? Wouldn't provide actual MF and the document doesn't state 7.5k/mo. What am I missing here?

Appreciate the help

.00158 and 58%

With the MSRP and selling prices given, $830/mo plus tax. Assumes all fees and taxes are paid up front.

Ask the dealer for the CAP cost used for their quote.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    hgsrobinhgsrobin Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

MSRP 66895
    Discount 4000
    Selling price 62895
    Down 2500
    Residual 38799.10
    Payment 968.09

Appreciate the help
    .00158 and 58% With the MSRP and selling prices given, $830/mo plus tax. Assumes all fees and taxes are paid up front. Ask the dealer for the CAP cost used for their quote.
    And for prestige?  Same term and mileage.
  • Options
    Fordperfect12Fordperfect12 Member Posts: 3
    Hi, can you please let me know MF and RV on 2018 Q7 Premium Plus 3.0T for 15k/year for 36 months and 39 months?  Zip 11050. Thanks
  • Options
    hgsrobin said:

Michaell said:

hgsrobin said:

MSRP 66895
    Discount 4000
    Selling price 62895
    Down 2500
    Residual 38799.10
    Payment 968.09

Appreciate the help

.00158 and 58%

With the MSRP and selling prices given, $830/mo plus tax. Assumes all fees and taxes are paid up front.

Ask the dealer for the CAP cost used for their quote.

And for prestige?  Same term and mileage.

Subtract 3% from residual for Prestige trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

Hi, can you please let me know MF and RV on 2018 Q7 Premium Plus 3.0T for 15k/year for 36 months and 39 months?  Zip 11050. Thanks

.00158 MF
    54%/52% residual for 36/39 mo
    $1000 dealer marketing incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    hbqhbq Member Posts: 33
    Hi, what are the incentives for 2.0 and 3.0 P+ in northern california, and what is the residual/MF for 36/12 with Audicare?
  • Options
    hbq said:

Hi, what are the incentives for 2.0 and 3.0 P+ in northern california, and what is the residual/MF for 36/12 with Audicare?

56% residual
    2.0: .00186 MF
    3.0: .00158 MF

Add 1% to residual, if purchasing AudiCare

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    dteeluadteelua Member Posts: 17
    Audi q7 3.0 2018 premium plus and prestige 36/12 MF and Residual please.

Zip 85054
  • Options
    dteelua said:

Audi q7 3.0 2018 premium plus and prestige 36/12 MF and Residual please.

Zip 85054

.00158 and 56% (P+) or 53% (Prestige)
    $1000 market incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    audimdaudimd Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2018
    Please provide assistance for approx payment 2018 3.0 Q7 Prestige 39mth/12K or 36 mnth12k

Does Audi change the residual? If so I would add it to the below numbers. Audi care included.Thank you!

I am calculating about 1000/mth with no down, dealer is at 1136/mth with no down. Dealer residual value is closer to 51% of the MSRP.

MF%? Residuals?

33133 zip
    7% tax

Retail Price $72,060.00
    Selling Price $65,131.00

Fees 1500
  • Options
    audimd said:

Please provide assistance for approx payment 2018 3.0 Q7 Prestige 39mth/12K or 36 mnth12k

Does Audi change the residual? If so I would add it to the below numbers. Audi care included.Thank you!

I am calculating about 1000/mth with no down, dealer is at 1136/mth with no down. Dealer residual value is closer to 51% of the MSRP.

MF%? Residuals?

33133 zip
    7% tax

Retail Price $72,060.00
    Selling Price $65,131.00

Fees 1500

36/12 - .00158 and 53%
    39/12 - .00178 and 51%
    $1000 market allowance
    Add 1% for AudiCare

With those prices, I get a payment of $975/mo for 36 months, or $973/mo for 39 months, tax included.

Dealer could be marking up the MF for extra profit, or the CAP cost is higher than the selling price (fees?)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    dawilson56dawilson56 Member Posts: 42
    Hello. Can you provide MF and RV for 2018 Audi Q7 Premium Plus for 36/10k.
    Can you buy down the interest rate with MSD?
    Zip code 20165

Thanks
  • Options
    dawilson56dawilson56 Member Posts: 42
    Also, is there still $1000 marketing allowance in effect? 20165
  • Options

Hello. Can you provide MF and RV for 2018 Audi Q7 Premium Plus for 36/10k.
    Can you buy down the interest rate with MSD?
    Zip code 20165

Thanks

Also, is there still $1000 marketing allowance in effect? 20165

2.0 or 3.0?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    paulbo0paulbo0 Member Posts: 30
    Looking for MF and RV for P+ 36/7.5K & 42/7.5K. 91352 Thanks!
  • Options
    paulbo0 said:

Looking for MF and RV for P+ 36/7.5K & 42/7.5K. 91352 Thanks!

2.0 or 3.0?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    bigpimpinthedbigpimpinthed Member Posts: 4
    Has anyone purchased recently? I am looking for an estimate on what type of discount off of MSRP I should be able to find. I was offered 10% off of MSRP (3.0 Prestige, Drivers Assistance, Cold Weather, Towing Package) in the Chicago area without consideration of a trade-in and without being eligible for the loyalty incentive. I have seen several folks mention on other sites getting 12-15% off under similar circumstances. I would welcome your feedback.
  • Options

Has anyone purchased recently? I am looking for an estimate on what type of discount off of MSRP I should be able to find. I was offered 10% off of MSRP (3.0 Prestige, Drivers Assistance, Cold Weather, Towing Package) in the Chicago area without consideration of a trade-in and without being eligible for the loyalty incentive. I have seen several folks mention on other sites getting 12-15% off under similar circumstances. I would welcome your feedback.

The Q7 has an Audi-to-dealer incentive of $1000, this month.

Add that back in, and your discount is probably closer to 8.5% of MSRP.

That's generally a pretty good deal, but you should always shop for a better price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

That's generally a pretty good deal, but you should always shop for a better price.
    Thank you for the response. Do you think (opinion wise) I am better off to shop between now and the end of the month/quarter or wait to see what October offers look like? I am likely looking to make a decision in the next 3 weeks.

• Options

kyfdx said:

Thank you for the response. Do you think (opinion wise) I am better off to shop between now and the end of the month/quarter or wait to see what October offers look like? I am likely looking to make a decision in the next 3 weeks.

It's hard to say what might happen, next month.

Do you have other options/choices in vehicles, if the current lease program gets worse?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

Do you have other options/choices in vehicles, if the current lease program gets worse?
    I am hoping to purchase rather than lease, but I have pretty well settled on the Q7. I am just trying to get the best deal I can within the window I would like to purchase within.
  • Options

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

I am hoping to purchase rather than lease, but I have pretty well settled on the Q7. I am just trying to get the best deal I can within the window I would like to purchase within.
    The lease deals aren't great now, so I don't see any harm in waiting, especially if purchasing is an option. If the lease program blows up, you can always buy it. I'd shop now, just to see what's available.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

The lease deals aren't great now, so I don't see any harm in waiting, especially if purchasing is an option. If the lease program blows up, you can always buy it. I'd shop now, just to see what's available.
    Thank you for your help!
  • Options
    superwangchengsuperwangcheng Member Posts: 25
    Hello, could you please provide mf and rv for 2.0t/3.0t with p+ packages? Any incentive?
    Zip is 98004. Thank you!

I got an offer for 2.0t with msrp 60k and sell price 53k. Mf 0.00191, rv 56. With monthly payment 770 including tax. 2k down. Not sure it is a good offer. The selling price looks ok to me, but the mf and rv mess up the deal. Is there anyway to lower down the mf?

• Options

Hello, could you please provide mf and rv for 2.0t/3.0t with p+ packages? Any incentive?
    Zip is 98004. Thank you!

I got an offer for 2.0t with msrp 60k and sell price 53k. Mf 0.00191, rv 56. With monthly payment 770 including tax. 2k down. Not sure it is a good offer. The selling price looks ok to me, but the mf and rv mess up the deal. Is there anyway to lower down the mf?

36/12?
    56% residual
    2.0: .00191 MF

That's the lowest rate for top tier credit. No, it isn't very good.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    superwangchengsuperwangcheng Member Posts: 25
    kyfdx said:

Zip is 98004. Thank you!

36/12?
    56% residual

Thank you! It's 36/12.

Since the mf and rv I got is already the lowest. Do you think I should lower on the sell price further?
    Or maybe go with 3.0t since it has lower mf and expect the monthly payment would be close to 2.0t?
  • Options

kyfdx said:

Zip is 98004. Thank you!

36/12?
    56% residual

Thank you! It's 36/12.

Since the mf and rv I got is already the lowest. Do you think I should lower on the sell price further?
    Or maybe go with 3.0t since it has lower mf and expect the monthly payment would be close to 2.0t?
    If you want a lower payment, you need a lower price.

Not sure the 3.0T would be cheaper, given the higher price.... but, I don't really follow pricing. Wouldn't hurt to ask.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    wche1wche1 Member Posts: 25
    Can please have NJ//NY Q7 Premium and Premium Plus. 36/7.5/10.
    Is the $1000 marketing allowance subtracted from cap cost after negotiated pricing?
  • Options
    wche1 said:

Is the $1000 marketing allowance subtracted from cap cost after negotiated pricing?

The marketing allowance is an Audi-to-dealer incentive. It will be included in any price they quote.

2.0 or 3.0?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    wche1wche1 Member Posts: 25
    kyfdx said:

wche1 said:

The marketing allowance is an Audi-to-dealer incentive. It will be included in any price they quote.

2.0 or 3.0?
    3.0 pls
  • Options
    wche1 said:

kyfdx said:

wche1 said:

2.0 or 3.0?
    3.0 pls
    .00158 MF
    58%/57% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    richg91richg91 Member Posts: 19
    edited September 2018
    Here’s is an offer I have... just wanted to see if the numbers line up...

This is in 91401

Audi Q7 P+ with driver’s assistance, vision, and 20”

MSRP $68,220
    Selling price $60,622.75

$842.15 First months including tax 9.5%
    $895 Acquisition
    $803.75 DMV Fees and registration
    $334.69 Cap reduction
    $124.42 Upfront taxes on DMV fees and down payment

$3K due at signing...

MF 0.00158
    Residual 56%

Net cap cost $60,288.07
    Base monthly payment $769.09
    After 9.5% sales tax $842.15

36/12k

Look like a good deal?
  • Options
    richg91 said:

Here’s is an offer I have... just wanted to see if the numbers line up...

This is in 91401

Audi Q7 P+ with driver’s assistance, vision, and 20”

MSRP $68,220
    Selling price $60,622.75

$842.15 First months including tax 9.5%
    $895 Acquisition
    $803.75 DMV Fees and registration
    $334.69 Cap reduction
    $124.42 Upfront taxes on DMV fees and down payment

$3K due at signing...

MF 0.00158
    Residual 56%

Net cap cost $60,288.07
    Base monthly payment $769.09
    After 9.5% sales tax $842.15

36/12k

Look like a good deal?

I agree with the math....

If you're comfortable with the selling price, everything looks good

We'd suggest you skip the cap reduction, and add the acquisition fee into the cap cost. Less out of pocket, in return for a higher payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    richg91richg91 Member Posts: 19
    Thanks, Michaell! Appreciate your help. 
  • Options
    rstnpcrstnpc Member Posts: 9
    Good Day. May I ask for numbers for 2018 Q7 3.0 Prem. Plus 36/10 and 36/12 . Zip code 30084
  • Options
    rstnpc said:

Good Day. May I ask for numbers for 2018 Q7 3.0 Prem. Plus 36/10 and 36/12 . Zip code 30084

.00158 MF
    57%/56% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Please advise about the strength of this deal: 
    Dealer in NJ. 
    36/12k, msrp $70,000 2018 premium plus.  
    Discount is $10,490 plus $1k loyalty and $1k market adjustment for the stop sale on my car.
    total reduction is $12,490 under msrp.
    sale price is $57,510. Residual 56%, mf .00158
    $5k total due including taxes, $650/mo
  • Options

Dealer in NJ. 
    Discount is $10,490 plus $1k loyalty and $1k market adjustment for the stop sale on my car.

Do you have the adjusted CAP cost?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Pank11Pank11 Member Posts: 11
    Hello could I please have MF and Residual for 2018 Q7 Prestige in 21029

42/12

thanks
  • Options
    Pank11 said:

Hello could I please have MF and Residual for 2018 Q7 Prestige in 21029

42/12

thanks

42 month term not supported, this month.

39/12 - .00178 and 49%
    $1000 market allowance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    rswrsw Member Posts: 1
    Can anyone help with the MF and residual for 36/10 in 30308 for a 2018 and 2019 Q7 P+ and Prestige?

Right now for a Prestige I just the top level $72,095 MSRP, $7,209 discount ($64,886 purchase price), $599 doc, and 36/7.5 as $1108 (!!!) with $0 down. Looking to dig in, but if I play with it assuming 49% I get a MF of 0.002 that matches.

Does the Prestiges have a poor residual compared to the P+ loaded up to about the same features (maybe not style trim though)?
  • Options
    rsw said:

Can anyone help with the MF and residual for 36/10 in 30308 for a 2018 and 2019 Q7 P+ and Prestige?

Right now for a Prestige I just the top level $72,095 MSRP, $7,209 discount ($64,886 purchase price), $599 doc, and 36/7.5 as $1108 (!!!) with $0 down. Looking to dig in, but if I play with it assuming 49% I get a MF of 0.002 that matches.

Does the Prestiges have a poor residual compared to the P+ loaded up to about the same features (maybe not style trim though)?

We don't have 2019 lease programs.
    New programs come out Tuesday, so maybe they will show up then.

36/10
    .00158 MF
    57%/54% residual for P+/Prestige
    $1000 dealer incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Jerzshoreboy08Jerzshoreboy08 Member Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

Dealer in NJ. 

Dealer came down another $1,500, so I did the deal today (10/01). Gross Cap cost is $60,250.18, Adjusted Cap is $57,290.73. This includes $9,750 of dealer discount and $4k in total rebates ($1k of market cash, $1k of loyalty, and $2k total of rebate from Audi to compensate for the stop sale on my 2017 Q5 2.0T).

Final deal was $3,500 total out of pocket, $650/mo including NJ taxes. 39 Months, 12k miles/year. 54% residual, .00158 mf I'm happy

• Options
    sicinsanesicinsane Member Posts: 14
    whats the new lease programs for october? 2.0 and 3.0 premium plus 10k/36 month. When you say 1000 dealer incentive, is that something that they can withhold so they can cash out for themselves? i was at the dealership over the weekend and they told me there was no incentives and that i should check back in today to see if theres any incentives for this month. Thanks
  • Options
    audimdaudimd Member Posts: 3
    Numbers please?
    Prestige 3.0
    12K with audicare
    39mth

MSRP 76180
    Selling 68620
    fees of1500 to be payed at sign. no other down
    ? est payment?
    33140 zip
  • Options

kyfdx said:

Dealer in NJ. 

Dealer came down another $1,500, so I did the deal today (10/01). Gross Cap cost is $60,250.18, Adjusted Cap is $57,290.73. This includes $9,750 of dealer discount and $4k in total rebates ($1k of market cash, $1k of loyalty, and $2k total of rebate from Audi to compensate for the stop sale on my 2017 Q5 2.0T).

Final deal was $3,500 total out of pocket, $650/mo including NJ taxes. 39 Months, 12k miles/year. 54% residual, .00158 mf I'm happy

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator