Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

2018 Audi Q3 Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 100,192
edited September 2017 in Audi
Ask your 2018 Q3 lease questions here! Get info about prices, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2018 Audi Q3 here

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456712

Comments

  • tinflyertinflyer Posts: 11
    Do you have numbers for 2018 Q3 Prem FWD for 42/15k. Not sure if Audi numbers are nationwide. I'm in Texas. 
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 100,192
    tinflyer said:

    Do you have numbers for 2018 Q3 Prem FWD for 42/15k. Not sure if Audi numbers are nationwide. I'm in Texas. 
    Thank you!
    .00197 MF and 54% residual
    $750 bonus cash
    Complimentary 1st payment
    $500 loyalty/conquest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tinflyertinflyer Posts: 11
    Great! Thank you!
  • hvwmanhvwman Posts: 11
    @kyfdx

    Thank you for all the help in the past. Are you able to give me July numbers for a lease in Florida. Any incentives?

    2018 Premium FWD; sweet spot of either 36 or 39 months with either 10k or 12k miles

    36/10k
    36/12k
    39/10k
    39/12k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 100,192
    hvwman said:

    @kyfdx

    Thank you for all the help in the past. Are you able to give me July numbers for a lease in Florida. Any incentives?

    2018 Premium FWD; sweet spot of either 36 or 39 months with either 10k or 12k miles

    36/10k
    36/12k
    39/10k
    39/12k

    .00177 MF and 60% residual for 36/12
    .00197 MF and 58% residual for 39/12

    Add 1% for 10K/yr

    Complimentary 1st payment
    $750 bonus cash
    $500 loyalty/conquest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you please provide the numbers on a 2018 Premium AWD, in south Florida?

    36/12
    39/12
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 90,155

    Can you please provide the numbers on a 2018 Premium AWD, in south Florida?

    36/12
    39/12

    .00177 and 61%
    .00197 and 59%

    Complimentary first payment

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tsinoytsinoy Posts: 22
    Can you please provide numbers on 2018 Q3 FWD Prem and Prem+ 36/36 for Atlanta?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 90,155
    tsinoy said:

    Can you please provide numbers on 2018 Q3 FWD Prem and Prem+ 36/36 for Atlanta?

    .00177 and 60% for both trims

    $750 bonus cash and complimentary first payment

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can you provide August numbers for 2018 Q3 AWD Prem / Prem+ for San Francisco Bay Area?
  • 36/10K on above, please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 100,192
    edited August 2017

    Can you provide August numbers for 2018 Q3 AWD Prem / Prem+ for San Francisco Bay Area?

    36/10K on above, please

    .00151 MF and 62% residual for either trim.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • xmmsxmms Posts: 7
    Hello!

    Looking for the latest numbers on a 42/12k for the Prem in North Carolina.

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 90,155
    xmms said:

    Hello!

    Looking for the latest numbers on a 42/12k for the Prem in North Carolina.

    Thanks

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • xmmsxmms Posts: 7
    Michaell said:

    xmms said:

    Hello!

    Looking for the latest numbers on a 42/12k for the Prem in North Carolina.

    Thanks

    FWD or AWD?
    Sorry -- FWD. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 90,155
    xmms said:

    Michaell said:

    xmms said:

    Hello!

    Looking for the latest numbers on a 42/12k for the Prem in North Carolina.

    Thanks

    FWD or AWD?
    Sorry -- FWD. Thanks
    .00178 and 56%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • taktix1taktix1 Posts: 23
    Hi, can I please have the MF/residuals for a 2018 Q3 Prem Plus AWD? 36mo 10k/12k. Also any relevant incentives in VA (I am a current Audi owner). Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 90,155
    taktix1 said:

    Hi, can I please have the MF/residuals for a 2018 Q3 Prem Plus AWD? 36mo 10k/12k. Also any relevant incentives in VA (I am a current Audi owner). Thanks!

    .00151 and 62% / 61%

    $750 bonus cash and complimentary first payment

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • taktix1taktix1 Posts: 23
    Michaell said:

    taktix1 said:

    Hi, can I please have the MF/residuals for a 2018 Q3 Prem Plus AWD? 36mo 10k/12k. Also any relevant incentives in VA (I am a current Audi owner). Thanks!

    .00151 and 62% / 61%

    $750 bonus cash and complimentary first payment
    Thanks Michaell! Do you happen to know what the invoice price is on a Q3 Prem+ AWD with Sport and Sport plus package is? It used to be so easy to find invoice numbers but now I get a wide range. Thanks again!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 90,155
    taktix1 said:

    Michaell said:

    taktix1 said:

    Hi, can I please have the MF/residuals for a 2018 Q3 Prem Plus AWD? 36mo 10k/12k. Also any relevant incentives in VA (I am a current Audi owner). Thanks!

    .00151 and 62% / 61%

    $750 bonus cash and complimentary first payment
    Thanks Michaell! Do you happen to know what the invoice price is on a Q3 Prem+ AWD with Sport and Sport plus package is? It used to be so easy to find invoice numbers but now I get a wide range. Thanks again!
    Use the "make model year" pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • taktix1taktix1 Posts: 23
    Awesome, thanks! Could I trouble you for the Q3 premium numbers also? (Not Prem+) 36 mo/10k. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 100,192
    taktix1 said:

    Awesome, thanks! Could I trouble you for the Q3 premium numbers also? (Not Prem+) 36 mo/10k. Thanks!

    Premium and Premium Plus have the same program, across all Audis

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • received the below offer and am wondering if the payment ties back or if I may be able to do better?:
    2018 Q3 Premium / Quattro

    MSRP: $40,000
    price: $36,000
    MF: .00151
    Residual: 62%
    Rebates: $968.35 (audi loyalty, 1st waived payment)
    monthly (with tax for SF bay area): $468.35
  • And sorry, the above is for 36 month lease / 10K miles
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 90,155

    And sorry, the above is for 36 month lease / 10K miles

    received the below offer and am wondering if the payment ties back or if I may be able to do better?:
    2018 Q3 Premium / Quattro

    MSRP: $40,000
    price: $36,000
    MF: .00151
    Residual: 62%
    Rebates: $968.35 (audi loyalty, 1st waived payment)
    monthly (with tax for SF bay area): $468.35

    I get $403/mo plus tax with those prices.

    Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost, and make sure you understand the math from the selling price to that number.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • the response I got was: Gross cap cost: $37368
    Net cap cost: $36913
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 90,155

    the response I got was: Gross cap cost: $37368
    Net cap cost: $36913

    Got it - now my payment is $430/mo plus tax.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • taktix1taktix1 Posts: 23

    How does this sound for a deal? 36 mo/10k

    2018 Audi Q3 Prem Plus AWD
    MSRP: 43000
    Cap Cost: 38700

    MF: .00151
    Resid: 62%
    Down Payment: $1500 (to cover fees)
    Monthly: $498
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 100,192
    taktix1 said:


    How does this sound for a deal? 36 mo/10k

    2018 Audi Q3 Prem Plus AWD
    MSRP: 43000
    Cap Cost: 38700

    MF: .00151
    Resid: 62%
    Down Payment: $1500 (to cover fees)
    Monthly: $498

    That is the correct money factor and residual.
    What state and tax rate.
    If that is the adjusted CAP cost, then $433/mo.+tax
    Is $1500 the total amount due at signing?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • taktix1taktix1 Posts: 23
    edited August 2017
    kyfdx said:
    How does this sound for a deal? 36 mo/10k 2018 Audi Q3 Prem Plus AWD MSRP: 43000 Cap Cost: 38700 MF: .00151 Resid: 62% Down Payment: $1500 (to cover fees) Monthly: $498
    That is the correct money factor and residual. What state and tax rate. If that is the adjusted CAP cost, then $433/mo.+tax Is $1500 the total amount due at signing?
    Let me be clearer with the numbers, sorry, still getting used to lease lingo. I'm located in VA which is 4.15% sales tax I believe. 

    36 mo/10k

    2018 Audi Q3 Prem Plus AWD
    MSRP: 43000
    Sale Price: 38700
    Cap Cost (Inc Fees, see breakdown below): 41763

    MF: .00151
    Resid: 62%
    Down Payment: $1500 (to cover some fees)
    Monthly: $498

    Fee Breakdown
    Tax: 1656
    Registration: 67
    Processing: 545
    Acquisition: 795

    TOTAL: 3063

    There is also a $500 loyalty too, not sure how that is included in these numbers. The sale price of the car is 10% off MSRP, is this a good deal? Thank you!
     

«13456712
Sign In or Register to comment.