Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2018 Volvo S90 Lease Deals and Prices

2456732

Comments

  • Michaell said:

    bc22zzz said:

    Can I get mf and residual on s90? Zip code is 07730

    also do you know if these incentives are taxable non taxable and if they can be combined with Costco offer?

    bc22zzz said:

    AWD - I think that has to be T6 based on the trim page @ Volvo

    bc22zzz said:

    Michaell, and I should clarify, i'm looking for 36/12 in 07730.

    Whoops, one last question - Momentum or Inscription trim level?
    I'm willing to look at both, but most likely momentum
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 159,278
    bc22zzz said:

    Michaell said:

    bc22zzz said:

    Can I get mf and residual on s90? Zip code is 07730

    also do you know if these incentives are taxable non taxable and if they can be combined with Costco offer?

    bc22zzz said:

    AWD - I think that has to be T6 based on the trim page @ Volvo

    bc22zzz said:

    Michaell, and I should clarify, i'm looking for 36/12 in 07730.

    Whoops, one last question - Momentum or Inscription trim level?
    I'm willing to look at both, but most likely momentum
    MOM - .00080 and 53%
    INSC - .00001 and 50%
    $4500 Volvo allowance
    $2800 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I Just got the 2018 T5 in San Francisco. Here are the details:

    MSRP $51,240
    Adj. Capitalized Cost: $39,800 ($2.5k down and $3k Costco offer)
    36/7.5

    For San Francisco the monthly payment comes down to $410/mo (including taxes). What do you think is there any more information I should get?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 159,278
    volvcar said:

    I Just got the 2018 T5 in San Francisco. Here are the details:

    MSRP $51,240
    Adj. Capitalized Cost: $39,800 ($2.5k down and $3k Costco offer)
    36/7.5

    For San Francisco the monthly payment comes down to $410/mo (including taxes). What do you think is there any more information I should get?

    $410/mo with high CA sales tax for a $51K car is a good payment. How much was due at signing?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • We wrote a check for $2.5k and then Costco auto contributed $3k. The Gross Capitalized Cost is $44 and then remove $4.2k (Costco + down payment) = Adjusted Cap Cost $39k ..This is how we got the payment to $410
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 159,278
    volvcar said:

    We wrote a check for $2.5k and then Costco auto contributed $3k. The Gross Capitalized Cost is $44 and then remove $4.2k (Costco + down payment) = Adjusted Cap Cost $39k ..This is how we got the payment to $410

    Ah, OK. You gave them $2500, as well. That makes your true payment closer to $480/mo

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I pulled the trigger and I ended up getting an '18 T6 AWD Momentum with momentum plus package, vision, protection pkg (mats), spoiler, 19" wheel and heated steering wheel for $536/mo $336 down. No MSDs, no conquest, here in NY.

    36/10k Taxes included.
  • I pulled the trigger and I ended up getting an '18 T6 AWD Momentum with momentum plus package, vision, protection pkg (mats), spoiler, 19" wheel and heated steering wheel for $536/mo $336 down. No MSDs, no conquest, here in NY.

    36/10k Taxes included.

    Looks like a great deal- what was the msp and what was your final cap cost
  • Hi can I get the numbers for-
    2018 T5 momentum FWD
    24/12
    36/12
    39/12
    SoCal

    Thanks!


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 159,278
    jimse90 said:

    Hi can I get the numbers for-
    2018 T5 momentum FWD
    24/12
    36/12
    39/12
    SoCal

    Thanks!


    .00033 and 60% / 52% / 49%

    $5550 total lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michael good evening! Got offer $497 on s90 t5 basic on 36/10k with costco membership all payments in woth first moth due at signing. Good deal or should i struggle more)?
  • 2018
  • NY
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 159,278

    Michael good evening!
    Got offer $497 on s90 t5 basic on 36/10k with costco membership all payments in woth first moth due at signing. Good deal or should i struggle more)?

    2018

    NY

    Would need to know the MSRP and the adjusted cap cost to comment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I get the 24/10k and 24/12k on the following?

    2017 S90 T6 Momentum
    2018 S90 T5 AWD Momentum

    Sorry for the variety, trying to work out best possible deal. Thank you for the help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 159,278

    Can I get the 24/10k and 24/12k on the following?

    2017 S90 T6 Momentum
    2018 S90 T5 AWD Momentum

    Sorry for the variety, trying to work out best possible deal. Thank you for the help!

    2018 T5 MOM AWD - .00033 and 61% / 60%; $5550 in total lease incentives

    2017 S90 lease thread is here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/42059/volvo/s90/2017-volvo-s90-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dranciddrancid Posts: 50
    edited September 2017

    Want to share my deal if it is OK.
    This is the deal I signed yesterday. I'm in SoCal.
    2018 T5 FWD Momentum, Plus Package, Convenience Package, 19" wheel. +Costco $3000 incentive, $500 Drive off. 10k/36yr.
    Think I could go little bit lower but just signed it cause it's not a bad deal I think.

    Add. I forgot to mention about Lease Relief deal. I'm waiting for 5 months payment check for my Lexus GS350 which would be $2450. This is crazy offer!
  • drancid said:


    Want to share my deal if it is OK.
    This is the deal I signed yesterday. I'm in SoCal.
    2018 T5 FWD Momentum, Plus Package, Convenience Package, 19" wheel. +Costco $3000 incentive, $500 Drive off. 10k/36yr.
    Think I could go little bit lower but just signed it cause it's not a bad deal I think.

    Add. I forgot to mention about Lease Relief deal. I'm waiting for 5 months payment check for my Lexus GS350 which would be $2450. This is crazy offer!

    I don't know how hard they are dealing on the 2018 T5 but I always try to hit at least the 1 percent of MSRP rule when leasing (meaning the lease should be 540 or less with little or no cash down)- in your case with pretty much no cash down- I think you did well. Enjoy your new car- I just got a new S90- 2017 tho-and love the car.

  • I don't know how hard they are dealing on the 2018 T5 but I always try to hit at least the 1 percent of MSRP rule when leasing (meaning the lease should be 540 or less with little or no cash down)- in your case with pretty much no cash down- I think you did well. Enjoy your new car- I just got a new S90- 2017 tho-and love the car.
    I was going to get 2017 instead of 2018 but they didn't have that many 2017s in stock..  Expected $400/month
    How was your deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 159,278
    drancid said:


    Want to share my deal if it is OK.
    This is the deal I signed yesterday. I'm in SoCal.
    2018 T5 FWD Momentum, Plus Package, Convenience Package, 19" wheel. +Costco $3000 incentive, $500 Drive off. 10k/36yr.
    Think I could go little bit lower but just signed it cause it's not a bad deal I think.

    Add. I forgot to mention about Lease Relief deal. I'm waiting for 5 months payment check for my Lexus GS350 which would be $2450. This is crazy offer!

    Congrats - and yes, we appreciate the details of your deal being shared for others to lear =n from.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • drancid said:



    I was going to get 2017 instead of 2018 but they didn't have that many 2017s in stock..  Expected $400/month
    How was your deal?
    Like you said- the inventory is thin- I ended up getting one that was more than what I needed. t6- I don't have all the numbers in front of me but car was 63k and paid 500 out the door with my conquest cash of 1250 rolled in. Im at 435. Don't forget to get your $200 costco cash card!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 159,278

    drancid said:



    I was going to get 2017 instead of 2018 but they didn't have that many 2017s in stock..  Expected $400/month
    How was your deal?
    Like you said- the inventory is thin- I ended up getting one that was more than what I needed. t6- I don't have all the numbers in front of me but car was 63k and paid 500 out the door with my conquest cash of 1250 rolled in. Im at 435. Don't forget to get your $200 costco cash card!
    Wowzer! That's an amazing deal. Congrats, and enjoy.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I was going to get 2017 instead of 2018 but they didn't have that many 2017s in stock..  Expected $400/month
    How was your deal?
    Like you said- the inventory is thin- I ended up getting one that was more than what I needed. t6- I don't have all the numbers in front of me but car was 63k and paid 500 out the door with my conquest cash of 1250 rolled in. Im at 435. Don't forget to get your $200 costco cash card!
    Nice! That looks better than mine!
  • 2018 T6 Inscription with MSRP of 69,140.
    Qualify for Volvo incentives, A plan and Costco.
    Currently quoted $670 inc. tax with $1000 due at signing.

    36/12 and they're paying last competitive lease payment. From Michigan and wondering if that's the best deal? 

    Thanks! 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,826
    ryan1305 said:

    2018 T6 Inscription with MSRP of 69,140.
    Qualify for Volvo incentives, A plan and Costco.
    Currently quoted $670 inc. tax with $1000 due at signing.

    36/12 and they're paying last competitive lease payment. From Michigan and wondering if that's the best deal? 

    Thanks! 

    That looks very cheap

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I just got a quote for a 2018 T5 Momentum FWD for $517/month for 36/10k using the Costco program.
    MSRP: $54,790
    Sale price: $43,280
    North Carolina

    Amount seems high to me and my calculation.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,826

    I just got a quote for a 2018 T5 Momentum FWD for $517/month for 36/10k using the Costco program.
    MSRP: $54,790
    Sale price: $43,280
    North Carolina

    Amount seems high to me and my calculation.

    .00033 MF and 53% residual
    $2750 Volvo Allowance
    $2800 Lease Bonus

    $420/mo.+tax

    Ask for the adjusted CAP cost.
    Have to account for tax, acquisition fee, DMV fees and probably a big dealer fee.
    No mention of the amount due at signing?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Only 1st month payment due at signing ($517).
  • Can I get MF/RV for a 2018 s90 T6 Inscription AWD for 24/12k and 36/12k for Seattle area

    Also - any Discounts/rebates?

    I heard costco is doing 3k right now
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 159,278

    Can I get MF/RV for a 2018 s90 T6 Inscription AWD for 24/12k and 36/12k for Seattle area

    Also - any Discounts/rebates?

    I heard costco is doing 3k right now

    .00001 and 58% / 50%
    $7300 in Volvo lease incentives; no info on Costco

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:
    Can I get MF/RV for a 2018 s90 T6 Inscription AWD for 24/12k and 36/12k for Seattle area Also - any Discounts/rebates? I heard costco is doing 3k right now
    .00001 and 58% / 50% $7300 in Volvo lease incentives; no info on Costco
    Costco offer available till 10/2. They may extend it later like they've done before.
  • I'm a fairly good negotiator when it comes to car buying, being knowledgeable and well prepared has always worked in my favor. I'm not as familiar with Volvo however, this would be my first Volvo purchase. I'm also brand new to Michigan, so not in an area that i have a good feel for doesn't help. Those two factors, plus the unexpected situation of having my car totaled only a year into my lease, has me a little off my footing.

    I have gotten a couple of replies back about models I'm interested in, but I feel like I'm not getting even close to the right numbers. I haven't started serious negotiations with them yet, as I don't even know if either of these could come close yet. I would love to get some feedback, as well as having the MF/RV/discount numbers double checked to see if they're being fudged with.

    Offer 1:
    2018 T5 AWD MOM 24mo/10k
    MSRP - $57,295
    Selling Price - $50,295 ($7,000 off listed as $1,450 dealer discount, $2,750 Volvo lease allowance, $2,800 Volvo lease bonus)
    MF - 0.00033
    RV - 61% ($34,949)
    Payment - $707.19

    Offer 2:
    Please see the attached image.



    Thanks so much for the help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 159,278
    snuffle said:

    I'm a fairly good negotiator when it comes to car buying, being knowledgeable and well prepared has always worked in my favor. I'm not as familiar with Volvo however, this would be my first Volvo purchase. I'm also brand new to Michigan, so not in an area that i have a good feel for doesn't help. Those two factors, plus the unexpected situation of having my car totaled only a year into my lease, has me a little off my footing.

    I have gotten a couple of replies back about models I'm interested in, but I feel like I'm not getting even close to the right numbers. I haven't started serious negotiations with them yet, as I don't even know if either of these could come close yet. I would love to get some feedback, as well as having the MF/RV/discount numbers double checked to see if they're being fudged with.

    Offer 1:
    2018 T5 AWD MOM 24mo/10k
    MSRP - $57,295
    Selling Price - $50,295 ($7,000 off listed as $1,450 dealer discount, $2,750 Volvo lease allowance, $2,800 Volvo lease bonus)
    MF - 0.00033
    RV - 61% ($34,949)
    Payment - $707.19

    Offer 2:
    Please see the attached image.



    Thanks so much for the help!

    Offer 1 - I'm within a dollar of the quoted payment, with those numbers. I confirm the MF and residual. How much are they asking for up front?

    Offer 2 - More detail behind this quote. Again, MF and residual are correct, but the acquisition fee is marked up $300 (base is $695). I'm within pennies of the quoted payment. This seems like the better deal, overall - higher trim level, and the payment, relative to MSRP, is much better than offer 1.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • You are missing the 3000 Costco cash in deal from what I can tell. Unless you don't have a costco card....
  • Snuffle. Yes if you add the 3k costco cash throw in a few more hundred if you want you will be around 450. That is a great deal in my book on a 18. Your at 15k. Most of the low 4 deals you talked about  are at  10k.  best of luck
  • Can I get the MF for a 2018 T5 FWD Momentum in NC?

    Dealer said it was 0.0008, but I have seen 0.00033 on the forum. Difference is $38/month
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,826

    Can I get the MF for a 2018 T5 FWD Momentum in NC?

    Dealer said it was 0.0008, but I have seen 0.00033 on the forum. Difference is $38/month

    .00033 MF and 50% residual for 36/15.

    .00080 MF is for the T6 Momentum.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, I wanted to make sure I got a great deal or not.
    For 2018 S90 T6 AWD Inscription MSRP $66,240,
    $558/mon x 36 mon x 12K miles/yr with only the first month payment due at signing including taxes, all dealer fees and dmv fee after $4500 ('18 Volvo Allowance), $2800 ('18 Lease Bonus), $500 (Loyalty Cash), $3000 (Costco Incentive) applied.
    Is this a great deal? Or should I bring them down even further?
    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,826
    dkimmer said:

    Hi, I wanted to make sure I got a great deal or not.
    For 2018 S90 T6 AWD Inscription MSRP $66,240,
    $558/mon x 36 mon x 12K miles/yr with only the first month payment due at signing including taxes, all dealer fees and dmv fee after $4500 ('18 Volvo Allowance), $2800 ('18 Lease Bonus), $500 (Loyalty Cash), $3000 (Costco Incentive) applied.
    Is this a great deal? Or should I bring them down even further?
    Thanks.

    It looks great to me.. Can't hurt to ask for more, though.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Looking to take advantage of the incentives offered by Volvo - what are the current MF/Residuals for a s90 T6 inscription for 36 mo and 24mo, 12k and 15k/yr? I'm located in Southern California

    What are people asking/getting dealers to come down before incentives? 10%?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 159,278
    worddot said:

    Looking to take advantage of the incentives offered by Volvo - what are the current MF/Residuals for a s90 T6 inscription for 36 mo and 24mo, 12k and 15k/yr? I'm located in Southern California

    What are people asking/getting dealers to come down before incentives? 10%?

    .00001 and 56% (24/15) or 48% (36/15); add 2% for 12K

    $4500 Volvo allowance and $2800 lease bonus

    We don't track pricing, so can't tell you what's possible.

    But, if you don't ask, you don't get. Work with multiple dealers to have them compete for your business.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I took kyfdx's advice and this is what I got.
    2018 S90 T6 AWD Inscription MSRP $67,335
    541/mon x 36 months x 12K miles/yr with only the first month payment due at signing (taxes and all fees included)
    $7300 Volvo bonus & allowance, $500 Loyalty cash, $3000 Costco incentive Applied
  • Oh, I'm in New Jersey.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,826
    dkimmer said:

    I took kyfdx's advice and this is what I got.
    2018 S90 T6 AWD Inscription MSRP $67,335
    541/mon x 36 months x 12K miles/yr with only the first month payment due at signing (taxes and all fees included)
    $7300 Volvo bonus & allowance, $500 Loyalty cash, $3000 Costco incentive Applied

    $541/mo. for a $67K MSRP vehicle is a sweet deal. Congrats!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • qbrozenqbrozen Posts: 28,039
    kyfdx said:



    $541/mo. for a $67K MSRP vehicle is a sweet deal. Congrats!

    My thoughts exactly. Typically, 1% of MSRP per payment is a good deal. You are at 0.8%. Fantastic.

    '07 ML63, '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '14 Town&Country Limited; '18 BMW X2. 52-car history and counting!

  • dkimmer said:

    I took kyfdx's advice and this is what I got.
    2018 S90 T6 AWD Inscription MSRP $67,335
    541/mon x 36 months x 12K miles/yr with only the first month payment due at signing (taxes and all fees included)
    $7300 Volvo bonus & allowance, $500 Loyalty cash, $3000 Costco incentive Applied

    That's a good deal on a nice car.
  • Got a deal today... 2018 S90 T6 AWD Inscription 68,840 MSRP
    499/month x 36 months x 12k miles/yr with 14xx drive off (first month, doc and reg fees, acquisition)

    Also receiving 2600 something for 6 months conquest for my BMW. Very happy and this forum was helpful! Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,826
    worddot said:

    Got a deal today... 2018 S90 T6 AWD Inscription 68,840 MSRP
    499/month x 36 months x 12k miles/yr with 14xx drive off (first month, doc and reg fees, acquisition)

    Also receiving 2600 something for 6 months conquest for my BMW. Very happy and this forum was helpful! Thank you.

    Congrats!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mung35mung35 Posts: 18
    Do you have lease numbers for T8 plug in?

    24/12k
    36/12k

    Zip is 95124
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 164,826
    mung35 said:

    Do you have lease numbers for T8 plug in?

    24/12k
    36/12k

    Zip is 95124

    Momentum or Inscription?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.