2018 Hyundai Elantra Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,222
edited September 2017 in Hyundai
Ask your 2018 Elantra lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2018 Hyundai Elantra here.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456717

Comments

  • DanMoDanMo Member Posts: 17
    thanks for starting this. Numbers on a 2018 Value edition 36/12 and 36/15
    Dealer told me MF: 00113 and RV was 58% on 36/15
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,222
    DanMo said:

    thanks for starting this. Numbers on a 2018 Value edition 36/12 and 36/15
    Dealer told me MF: 00113 and RV was 58% on 36/15

    Close :smile:

    .00073 and 58%

    Not a good start to the negotiations, that the dealer is marking up the MF on you...

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,222
    Michaell said:

    DanMo said:

    thanks for starting this. Numbers on a 2018 Value edition 36/12 and 36/15
    Dealer told me MF: 00113 and RV was 58% on 36/15

    Close :smile:

    .00073 and 58%

    Not a good start to the negotiations, that the dealer is marking up the MF on you...
    Oh, and $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • beardtw12beardtw12 Member Posts: 74
    edited July 2017
    MF RV 36/10 Cincinnati

    Value and SEL please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,222
    beardtw12 said:

    MF RV 36/10 Cincinnati

    Value and SEL please

    Value - .00073 and 59%
    SEL - .00062 and 57%
    $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • zeetwentyfourzeetwentyfour Long Island Member Posts: 13
    This doesn't apply to the Elantra GT does it?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,853

    This doesn't apply to the Elantra GT does it?

    What doesn't apply?

    Just ask the question you want answered. ;)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • zeetwentyfourzeetwentyfour Long Island Member Posts: 13
    kyfdx said:
    This doesn't apply to the Elantra GT does it?
    What doesn't apply? Just ask the question you want answered. ;)
    These lease numbers, are they the same for the Elantra GT? 

    If so, what are the numbers for the GT Sport, 36/12 NY
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,222


    kyfdx said:

    This doesn't apply to the Elantra GT does it?

    What doesn't apply?

    Just ask the question you want answered. ;)

    These lease numbers, are they the same for the Elantra GT? 

    If so, what are the numbers for the GT Sport, 36/12 NY

    We do not yet have lease numbers for the 2018 Elantra GT.

    Perhaps next week....

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mm7mm7 Member Posts: 70
    edited August 2017
    Hi - Are the 2018s out already? I'd like the numbers on a 2018 Elantra Sport automatic/dct sedan. Thanks!
  • fiftyone79fiftyone79 Member Posts: 14
    MF, RV, and any incentives for 36/10k in Massachusetts, please.

    SE, SEL, and Value Edition.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,853
    mm7 said:

    Hi - Are the 2018s out already? I'd like the numbers on a 2018 Elantra Sport automatic/dct sedan. Thanks!

    .00067 MF and 56% residual for 36/12
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,853

    MF, RV, and any incentives for 36/10k in Massachusetts, please.

    SE, SEL, and Value Edition.

    Assuming automatic:

    SE: .00056 MF and 55% residual
    SEL: .00106 MF and 58% residual
    Value: .00059 MF and 57% residual

    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mm7mm7 Member Posts: 70
    kyfdx said:

    mm7 said:

    Hi - Are the 2018s out already? I'd like the numbers on a 2018 Elantra Sport automatic/dct sedan. Thanks!

    .00067 MF and 56% residual for 36/12
    $1500 lease cash
    Thank you. Do they also do 10k leases?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,222
    mm7 said:

    kyfdx said:

    mm7 said:

    Hi - Are the 2018s out already? I'd like the numbers on a 2018 Elantra Sport automatic/dct sedan. Thanks!

    .00067 MF and 56% residual for 36/12
    $1500 lease cash
    Thank you. Do they also do 10k leases?
    Yes, add 1% to the residual.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mm7mm7 Member Posts: 70
    Can I please get the residual on a 24mth/10k 2018 Elantra Sport sedan in IL 60005.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,222
    mm7 said:

    Can I please get the residual on a 24mth/10k 2018 Elantra Sport sedan in IL 60005.

    No 24 month program for the 2018 Elantra

    Manual or automatic transmission?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mm7mm7 Member Posts: 70
    Automatic. The dealer said they are getting back to me with the 24mth residual. She probably was new and didnt realize. thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,222
    mm7 said:

    Automatic. The dealer said they are getting back to me with the 24mth residual. She probably was new and didnt realize. thanks

    I'll be curious what the dealer comes back to you with. The documents that I have do not have any numbers for a 24 month program for the 2018 Elantra.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mm7mm7 Member Posts: 70
    I believe you. I suspect the dealer is wrong.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,222
    mm7 said:

    I believe you. I suspect the dealer is wrong.

    Unless they are using a bank other than Hyundai Motor Finance...

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mm7mm7 Member Posts: 70
    I think I'll be crossing the Elantra Sport off my list. Half the dealers have never heard of or seen one. If they are that rare, it makes me think I am unlikely to be able to get a good deal on one.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,222
    mm7 said:

    I think I'll be crossing the Elantra Sport off my list. Half the dealers have never heard of or seen one. If they are that rare, it makes me think I am unlikely to be able to get a good deal on one.

    The Sport is the "halo" trim level for the Elantra; surprised that the dealers aren't even aware that the trim level exists.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • zeetwentyfourzeetwentyfour Long Island Member Posts: 13
    Any word on the GT models?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,222

    Any word on the GT models?

    No 2018 Elantra GT numbers for August - hopefully for September.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • molsky99molsky99 Member Posts: 17
    Hello, any numbers on the Sport M/T with tech package 36/15k in California? I think the rebate is $1000. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,853
    molsky99 said:

    Hello, any numbers on the Sport M/T with tech package 36/15k in California? I think the rebate is $1000. Thanks!

    .00015 MF and 52% residual

    We show $1500 lease cash, but it may be less in your region.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mm7mm7 Member Posts: 70
    Hi - Can I please get numbers for 2018 Elantra ECO for 24/10 and 36/10? Swap 12k if no 10k avail. Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,222
    mm7 said:

    Hi - Can I please get numbers for 2018 Elantra ECO for 24/10 and 36/10? Swap 12k if no 10k avail. Thanks!!

    There are no 24 month numbers for the 2018 Elantra

    36/10 ECO - .00034 and 55%; $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • joegracajoegraca Member Posts: 10
    Hello,
    Do you have the August numbers specific to the 2018 Elantra SEL automatic, 36 mo/12 k and 36 mo/10k lease in Ohio? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,853
    joegraca said:

    Hello,
    Do you have the August numbers specific to the 2018 Elantra SEL automatic, 36 mo/12 k and 36 mo/10k lease in Ohio? Thanks.

    .00106 MF and 57%/58% residual
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • corser1corser1 Member Posts: 22
    Can I please get MF & RV ... 36/10 & 36/12 for the Elantra GT Sport in Northern California?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,222
    corser1 said:

    Can I please get MF & RV ... 36/10 & 36/12 for the Elantra GT Sport in Northern California?

    Thanks!

    We don't have the 2018 Elantra GT lease program numbers, this month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • molsky99molsky99 Member Posts: 17
    Hello, you gave me the numbers for the Elantra Sport M/T 15k per year, 36 months in California and I was wondering if the numbers for the automatic are different. You had quoted .00015 and 52%. Also when negotiating the Cap Cost I was wondering if there is any tax added to that number or is it just the DMV fees. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,222
    molsky99 said:

    Hello, you gave me the numbers for the Elantra Sport M/T 15k per year, 36 months in California and I was wondering if the numbers for the automatic are different. You had quoted .00015 and 52%. Also when negotiating the Cap Cost I was wondering if there is any tax added to that number or is it just the DMV fees. Thanks!

    .00067 and 54% for Automatic

    There will be tax assessed against the incentives, but the sales tax in CA is on the monthly payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • stlvdubstlvdub Member Posts: 69
    Hi could I please have the MF/RV for the 2018 Elantra Sport with Tech package, automatic and 36/15 in Kentucky? Thanks!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,853
    stlvdub said:

    Hi could I please have the MF/RV for the 2018 Elantra Sport with Tech package, automatic and 36/15 in Kentucky? Thanks!!

    .00067 MF and 54% residual
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • falcor67falcor67 Member Posts: 15
    Do you have September numbers for 36/12 and 36/15 yet? Could I get both the base Sport Auto and manual?
  • mm7mm7 Member Posts: 70
    edited September 2017
    Hi - this isn't Elantra/Hyundai specific, but do new lease numbers go in effect today, or on the 5th?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,853
    falcor67 said:

    Do you have September numbers for 36/12 and 36/15 yet? Could I get both the base Sport Auto and manual?

    mm7 said:

    Hi - this isn't Elantra/Hyundai specific, but do new lease numbers go in effect today, or on the 5th?

    The new programs start on September 6th.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nyundercovernyundercover Member Posts: 10
    Do you have September numbers including lease cash for 2018 Value Edition in Chicago. 36/12 and 36/15? Thanks!
  • sportleasesportlease Member Posts: 7
    edited September 2017
    Can you pass on the numbers for an Elantra Sport 2017 or 2018 manual w/Technology Package registering in South Carolina but purchasing in the DC area? Also, will Hyundai allow a higher mile lease, say 20k a year for 3 years for a total of 36/60k? Or anything above 15k/year? And if so, how much more? Can we buy more miles up front at lease signing? Thank you in advance!

    Lastly, do the Uber Rebates and BoostUP apply to leases?
  • mm7mm7 Member Posts: 70
    Hi - Can I please get the SEPT numbers for:
    2018 Elantra Sport DCT for IL
    24/10 (or 12k if there is no 10k)
    36/10 (or 12k if there is no 10k)

    Thanks!
  • mattdistromattdistro Member Posts: 4
    Can I get residual and MF for an Elantra Sport 6MT with Tech Package 42/15k in Columbus, OH

    Also on their webpage Hyundai shows 20k mile leases, is this a real option or is it like other automakers where you pay for the extra miles up front?

    Thanks
  • molsky99molsky99 Member Posts: 17
    Hello,
    Numbers for Sept on Sport Auto with Premium 36 months 15k in California?   Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,222

    Do you have September numbers including lease cash for 2018 Value Edition in Chicago. 36/12 and 36/15? Thanks!

    36/12 - .00049 and 53%; subtract 2% for 15K; $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,222

    Can you pass on the numbers for an Elantra Sport 2017 or 2018 manual w/Technology Package registering in South Carolina but purchasing in the DC area? Also, will Hyundai allow a higher mile lease, say 20k a year for 3 years for a total of 36/60k? Or anything above 15k/year? And if so, how much more? Can we buy more miles up front at lease signing? Thank you in advance!

    Lastly, do the Uber Rebates and BoostUP apply to leases?

    2018 - .00020 and 50% for 36/15; $2000 lease cash

    Check with your dealer on how high mile leases are addressed.

    No information on Uber or BoostUP incentives.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,222
    mm7 said:

    Hi - Can I please get the SEPT numbers for:
    2018 Elantra Sport DCT for IL
    24/10 (or 12k if there is no 10k)
    36/10 (or 12k if there is no 10k)

    Thanks!

    No 24 month term for Elantra

    36/10 - .00052 and 54%; $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,222

    Can I get residual and MF for an Elantra Sport 6MT with Tech Package 42/15k in Columbus, OH

    Also on their webpage Hyundai shows 20k mile leases, is this a real option or is it like other automakers where you pay for the extra miles up front?

    Thanks

    .00197 and 46%

    Any lease term over 36 months for Hyundai have unfavorable numbers.

    I'm sure high mileage leases are available; check with your dealer to see how they are handled.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,222
    molsky99 said:

    Hello,
    Numbers for Sept on Sport Auto with Premium 36 months 15k in California?   Thanks!

    .00052 and 51%
    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.