-July 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2018 Toyota Camry Lease Deals and Prices

145791025

Comments

  • Options
    HighyatoyHighyatoy Member Posts: 107
    Looking at Camry LE and SE in Missouri. Could you provide RV and MF and lease cash for 36/12K. Thanks!
  • Options
    dkrum1234dkrum1234 Member Posts: 9
    Hello, I'm looking for the RV/MF/LC details on a 2018 36/12 lease of the XLE and Hybrid XLE for Northern California.

    Thanks!
  • Options
    Janusz KJanusz K Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    kyfdx said:

    Janusz K said:

    Janusz K said:

    Michaell said:

    Janusz K said:

    Hello, could I get RV and MF for LE in Florida? I was told at the dealership today that RV is 64%, seems high to me. I'd consider buying at the end of the lease if I like first 36 months. Thank you.

    We do not have any lease information for SE Toyota.
    I was asking about LE, not SE. Thank you.
    Oh, and it's about Camry LE, that's kind of important. Sorry about that.

    Southeast Toyota region. We don't have their lease program. They don't use TFS.
    Sorry, I see where y response could have been confusing. Hopefully, my co-host has clarified things.
    Sure thing. I guess I'll need to discuss that with a dealer. Thank you.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,821
    Highyatoy said:

    Looking at Camry LE and SE in Missouri. Could you provide RV and MF and lease cash for 36/12K. Thanks!

    .00001 MF and 56% residual (either trim)
    $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,821
    dkrum1234 said:

    Hello, I'm looking for the RV/MF/LC details on a 2018 36/12 lease of the XLE and Hybrid XLE for Northern California.

    Thanks!

    54% residual
    .00001 MF
    $1200 lease cash

    Either model.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    youtun10youtun10 Member Posts: 12
    Hi

    Can I have the numbers for 36/10k and 36/12k for the xse v6 & 4 cylinder in NJ. Also any incentives? Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    youtun10youtun10 Member Posts: 12
    Oh and I forgot for 36/15k please. Thanks again.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    youtun10 said:

    Hi

    Can I have the numbers for 36/10k and 36/12k for the xse v6 & 4 cylinder in NJ. Also any incentives? Thanks in advance.

    youtun10 said:

    Oh and I forgot for 36/15k please. Thanks again.

    .00001 and 53% (4-cyl) or 49% (V6) on 36/15
    Add 2% for 12K
    No 10K from Toyota.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jiggajattjiggajatt Member Posts: 42
    Hello 
    Can i get the lease cash and numbers for 
    XSE 4cyl 
    XLE 4cyl 
    36/12 and 36/15 
    77070 zip 

    Thank you 
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,821
    edited December 2017
    jiggajatt said:

    Hello 
    Can i get the lease cash and numbers for 
    XSE 4cyl 
    XLE 4cyl 
    36/12 and 36/15 
    77070 zip 

    Thank you 

    53%/52% residual for XSE/XLE for 36/15
    Add 2% for 36/12
    .00020 MF
    No lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    mamini1001mamini1001 Member Posts: 1
    Looking for 2018 Camry SE NorCal and SoCal MF, residual, and lease cash 36/12K

    Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351

    Looking for 2018 Camry SE NorCal and SoCal MF, residual, and lease cash 36/12K

    Thanks

    56% and .00001
    $1250 lease cash
    Both regions

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    kerem500kerem500 Member Posts: 91
    2018 Toyota Camry XSE 4 cylinder'

    MSRP: $29,000
    Invoice:$27,500
    36 months/10k miles

    Do you know the Money factor, Residual Value for NJ?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    kerem500 said:

    2018 Toyota Camry XSE 4 cylinder'

    MSRP: $29,000
    Invoice:$27,500
    36 months/10k miles

    Do you know the Money factor, Residual Value for NJ?

    56% and .00001

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jiggajattjiggajatt Member Posts: 42
    kyfdx said:
    Hello 
    Can i get the lease cash and numbers for 
    XSE 4cyl 
    XLE 4cyl 
    36/12 and 36/15 
    77070 zip 

    Thank you 
    53%/52% residual for XSE/XLE for 36/15 Add 2% for 36/12 .00020 MF No lease cash

    Thanks.
    Also can I get the 
    Hybrid LE
    Hybrid SE numbers

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    jiggajatt said:


    kyfdx said:

    Hello 
    Can i get the lease cash and numbers for 
    XSE 4cyl 
    XLE 4cyl 
    36/12 and 36/15 
    77070 zip 

    Thank you 
    53%/52% residual for XSE/XLE for 36/15
    Add 2% for 36/12
    .00020 MF
    No lease cash

    Thanks.
    Also can I get the 
    Hybrid LE
    Hybrid SE numbers



    55% (Hybrid LE) or 54% (Hybrid SE); add 2% for 12K
    .00020 MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    canv2000canv2000 Member Posts: 30
    Hello, can you provide the numbers for SE 36mo/12k in TX? Thanks
  • Options
    Royals_1969Royals_1969 Member Posts: 135
    can you provide the numbers for LE 24/12k in long island ny
    thx
    royals
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,821
    canv2000 said:

    Hello, can you provide the numbers for SE 36mo/12k in TX? Thanks

    .00020 MF and 56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,821

    can you provide the numbers for LE 24/12k in long island ny
    thx
    royals

    .00001 MF and 62% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Royals_1969Royals_1969 Member Posts: 135
    kyfdx said:

    can you provide the numbers for LE 24/12k in long island ny
    thx
    royals

    .00001 MF and 62% residual
    Any lease cash or conquest rebates?
  • Options
    sandcar1sandcar1 Member Posts: 6
    Hi,
    Looking for lease numbers for following Camry models.
    XLE 3.5L V6
    XLE hybrid

    Looking for 36 months 10k/12k mileage..

    Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,821

    kyfdx said:

    can you provide the numbers for LE 24/12k in long island ny
    thx
    royals

    .00001 MF and 62% residual
    Any lease cash or conquest rebates?
    We don't have that information for NY region, but it's $1200-$1750 in other regions. I would expect NY to be similar.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,821
    sandcar1 said:

    Hi,
    Looking for lease numbers for following Camry models.
    XLE 3.5L V6
    XLE hybrid

    Looking for 36 months 10k/12k mileage..

    Thanks in advance!

    Which state?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    sandcar1sandcar1 Member Posts: 6
    kyfdx said:

    sandcar1 said:

    Hi,
    Looking for lease numbers for following Camry models.
    XLE 3.5L V6
    XLE hybrid

    Looking for 36 months 10k/12k mileage..

    Thanks in advance!

    Which state?
    MA
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    sandcar1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    sandcar1 said:

    Hi,
    Looking for lease numbers for following Camry models.
    XLE 3.5L V6
    XLE hybrid

    Looking for 36 months 10k/12k mileage..

    Thanks in advance!

    Which state?
    MA
    No 10K allowance available from Toyota; 36/12 numbers are:

    XLE V6 - 50% and .00001
    XLE Hybrid - 54% and .00001
    $1200 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ec1ec1 Member Posts: 80
    Could you provide 36/12K and 36/15K residual, MF, leases cash for SE Hybrid and XLE Hybrid in TN?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    ec1 said:

    Could you provide 36/12K and 36/15K residual, MF, leases cash for SE Hybrid and XLE Hybrid in TN?

    36/15 - 54% (SE Hybrid) or 52% (XLE Hybrid) and .00001
    $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    simdsimd Member Posts: 5
    I got the following offer for the 2018 Camry SE in Omaha. The residual is $14,794. I wasn't able to get the exact MF but the monthly payment seems higher. I think they used something close to 0.0018 MF; I have fico 8 > 720.
    What do you guys think?


  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,821
    simd said:

    I got the following offer for the 2018 Camry SE in Omaha. The residual is $14,794. I wasn't able to get the exact MF but the monthly payment seems higher. I think they used something close to 0.0018 MF; I have fico 8 > 720.
    What do you guys think?


    The problem is.. the numbers on the right are for a purchase.

    For a lease:
    No $2000 rebate
    Add $650 acquisition fee

    .00001 MF and 56% residual
    Add $2650 to the bottom number they list for an adjusted CAP of $24,545.
    I get $271/mo.+tax, with first payment due at signing.

    They are under that number, so, it's cheaper than that.. But, without detailed lease numbers, I can't tell you where. The problem is that even with full disclosure on the purchase price, we don't have the actual lease numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    simdsimd Member Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    simd said:

    I got the following offer for the 2018 Camry SE in Omaha. The residual is $14,794. I wasn't able to get the exact MF but the monthly payment seems higher. I think they used something close to 0.0018 MF; I have fico 8 > 720.
    What do you guys think?


    The problem is.. the numbers on the right are for a purchase.

    For a lease:
    No $2000 rebate
    Add $650 acquisition fee

    .00001 MF and 56% residual
    Add $2650 to the bottom number they list for an adjusted CAP of $24,545.
    I get $271/mo.+tax, with first payment due at signing.

    They are under that number, so, it's cheaper than that.. But, without detailed lease numbers, I can't tell you where. The problem is that even with full disclosure on the purchase price, we don't have the actual lease numbers.
    The rebate included a $750 student discount and $1250 lease cash. I got those numbers for a lease specifically. How can I tell if the numbers I get from a dealer are for a lease or a purchase?
  • Options
    tonyg2016tonyg2016 Member Posts: 728
    what is ZAKTEK? pure dealer profit (bogus add-on) - not needed for a leased car
    299 doc fee is also negotiable (but not excessive)
    the discount from msrp is quite high!
  • Options
    amist101amist101 Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

    Ask your 2018 Camry lease questions here! Get info about prices, deals, incentives, and payments.

    Check out 2018 Toyota Camry here.

    How much are 2018 Camry XSE base selling for? How much has anyone paid?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,821
    simd said:

    kyfdx said:

    simd said:

    I got the following offer for the 2018 Camry SE in Omaha. The residual is $14,794. I wasn't able to get the exact MF but the monthly payment seems higher. I think they used something close to 0.0018 MF; I have fico 8 > 720.
    What do you guys think?


    The problem is.. the numbers on the right are for a purchase.

    For a lease:
    No $2000 rebate
    Add $650 acquisition fee

    .00001 MF and 56% residual
    Add $2650 to the bottom number they list for an adjusted CAP of $24,545.
    I get $271/mo.+tax, with first payment due at signing.

    They are under that number, so, it's cheaper than that.. But, without detailed lease numbers, I can't tell you where. The problem is that even with full disclosure on the purchase price, we don't have the actual lease numbers.
    The rebate included a $750 student discount and $1250 lease cash. I got those numbers for a lease specifically. How can I tell if the numbers I get from a dealer are for a lease or a purchase?
    Ask them for the specific lease numbers. There will definitely be a $650 acquisition fee involved, and an "adjusted (or net) CAP cost".

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    amist101amist101 Member Posts: 2
    thanks! I am looking to purchase versus lease a Camry XSE. Do you think I can get it around $26,000 or less?
  • Options
    jdpt222jdpt222 Member Posts: 5
    Hi
    RV & MF on 2018 Camry XSE V6 with either 36/39 at 10K whichever the better deal is in NJ thanks! 
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,821
    jdpt222 said:

    Hi
    RV & MF on 2018 Camry XSE V6 with either 36/39 at 10K whichever the better deal is in NJ thanks! 

    51% residual for 36/12.
    If 10K is available in your area, then add 1%

    .00001 MF
    $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    pal2393pal2393 Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2017
    Looking for the current mf and residual for the camry se and xse for NY for both vehicles. 

    27m 10k
    36m 10k 
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,821
    pal2393 said:

    Looking for the current mf and residual for the camry se and xse for NY for both vehicles. 

    27m 10k
    36m 10k 

    .00001 MF
    $1250 lease cash
    12K residuals:
    SE: 61%/56%
    XSE: 60%/55%
    Add 1% if 10K is available in your area.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jhkim87jhkim87 Member Posts: 6
    Thanks for all your help. Could you provide RV/MF and any incentives for the 2018 XLE in Northern VA? Looking for figures for 36m/12k and 36m/10k. Thanks!
  • Options
    acemerchantacemerchant Member Posts: 12
    This may not be the right forum for this post, so please move it to appropriate area. 

    I am looking to get out of my lease for 2018 Camry XSE in Dallas, TX area. I signed the lease on Oct 28, 2017 and have 33 payments left. My company is providing me lease allowance, so I am going to try to lease a luxury car. Here are the details:

    2018 Toyota Camry XSE
    Color: Windchill Pearl/Black
    Current Mileage: 2,100 miles
    Dealer Options: Panoramic Glass Roof: [$1,045]
    Special Color: [$395]
    Other options: Cargo net, Mud guards, Premium carpet set, Vehicle shield package

    MSRP: [$32,177]

    Monthly Lease payments: [$326.00]

    Term: [36 months]

    Mileage: [12k miles per year]

    Months left: [33 months]

    Gap protection: [$386] included

    Extended Services contract for 36 months/45k miles: [$1457] included

    • roadside assistance
    • protects all major components beyond manufacturer’s warranty expiration
    • up to 5 maximum windshield repairs
    • Included paintless dent repairs
    Toyota’s lease transfer fee is $200 which I’ll take care of. All you need to do is sign the paperwork and take over the monthly lease payment of $326.xx per month with zero down. 
  • Options
    andyb24andyb24 Member Posts: 31
    edited December 2017
    I am in Southern California (90501). What is the MF and RV for a Camry LE. Lease cash?

    Also does lease cash from TFS (Toyota Financial Services) reduce the cap. cost? I'm confused where / when it is applied.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,821
    jhkim87 said:

    Thanks for all your help. Could you provide RV/MF and any incentives for the 2018 XLE in Northern VA? Looking for figures for 36m/12k and 36m/10k. Thanks!

    .00001 MF and 54% residual for 36/12
    10K/yr is not offered

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,821
    andyb24 said:

    I am in Southern California (90501). What is the MF and RV for a Camry LE. Lease cash?

    Also does lease cash from TFS (Toyota Financial Services) reduce the cap. cost? I'm confused where / when it is applied.

    .00001 MF and 54% residual for 36/15
    $1250 lease cash

    It's a consumer rebate that is applied as a CAP cost reduction.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    bostonsooner1bostonsooner1 Member Posts: 3
    I'm in the Boston area (01945). What's the MF and RV for a Camry XLE (both the 4 cyl and the V6). 36/12. Any lease cash? Thanks so much.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,821

    I'm in the Boston area (01945). What's the MF and RV for a Camry XLE (both the 4 cyl and the V6). 36/12. Any lease cash? Thanks so much.

    54%/50% residual for 4/6 cylinder
    .00001 MF
    $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kerem500kerem500 Member Posts: 91
    Hi! I was wondering if this was a good deal?

    Toyota Camry XSE 4 cylinder

    MSRP: $30,485
    Selling price: 26,660
    Netcap cost: $26,000
    Residual: 56%
    MF: .00001
    Trade and Downpay: $7500
    fees: 1295
    Term: 36/10k
    State: NJ

    Monthly: 232.50

  • Options
    bostonsooner1bostonsooner1 Member Posts: 3
     The deal they offered on XLE 4 cylinder 36/12— 54% with 0.00011 MF. And $1400 lease cash. Suburban Boston.
  • Options
    kerem500kerem500 Member Posts: 91
    Hi!
    when calculating the payment please ignore the down payment and trade in it was a typo
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,821
    kerem500 said:

    Hi! I was wondering if this was a good deal?

    Toyota Camry XSE 4 cylinder

    MSRP: $30,485
    Selling price: 26,660
    Netcap cost: $26,000
    Residual: 56%
    MF: .00001
    Trade and Downpay: $7500
    fees: 1295
    Term: 36/10k
    State: NJ

    Monthly: 232.50

    kerem500 said:

    Hi!
    when calculating the payment please ignore the down payment and trade in it was a typo

    With no downpayment, that looks extremely cheap

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.