Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Chevrolet Volt Lease Deals and Prices

1246789

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,767
    mikel96 said:

    Does anyone have the MF and Residual for Florida on the Volt Premier 36 months 12k and 10k? Also any info on what lease cash, incentives, or GM loyalty bonuses available here?

    .00092 and 48% / 49%
    $2525 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,767
    jimmy1572 said:

    Looking for info for July on 2018 Volt LT 36/15k lease in Northern California MF/Resid and current lease cash.

    .00092 and 47%
    $2900 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jimmy1572jimmy1572 Posts: 2
    Thanks
    Michaell said:

    jimmy1572 said:

    Looking for info for July on 2018 Volt LT 36/15k lease in Northern California MF/Resid and current lease cash.

    .00092 and 47%
    $2900 lease cash
    Thanks for the response. Any idea on what the GM Education Discount and
    GM Loyalty Discount might be worth for this car?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,767
    jimmy1572 said:

    Thanks

    Michaell said:

    jimmy1572 said:

    Looking for info for July on 2018 Volt LT 36/15k lease in Northern California MF/Resid and current lease cash.

    .00092 and 47%
    $2900 lease cash
    Thanks for the response. Any idea on what the GM Education Discount and
    GM Loyalty Discount might be worth for this car?
    Do not have that information

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • trips123trips123 Posts: 6
    Hi,
    Looking for MF/Residual in July for 2018 Volt LT 36/10k as well as 2018 BOLT LT 36 month/10k miles in Southern California.
    Appreciate all the help.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,533
    trips123 said:

    Hi,
    Looking for MF/Residual in July for 2018 Volt LT 36/10k as well as 2018 BOLT LT 36 month/10k miles in Southern California.
    Appreciate all the help.

    Thanks!

    Volt LT
    .00092 MF
    50% residual
    $2900 lease cash
    +$4000 customer incentive

    The Bolt discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/50471/chevrolet/bolt-ev/2018-chevy-bolt-ev-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • xiigagexiigage Posts: 7
    Hey!

    What is the current rates and incentives for the LT trim. 39/10 or 36/10 at zip code 70003.

    I see a $4000 incentive in previous posts and I assume it is a California thing, but hope not!

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,767
    xiigage said:

    Hey!

    What is the current rates and incentives for the LT trim. 39/10 or 36/10 at zip code 70003.

    I see a $4000 incentive in previous posts and I assume it is a California thing, but hope not!

    Thanks

    .00092 and 50% / 48%
    $2900 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdx said:
    Hi, Looking for MF/Residual in July for 2018 Volt LT 36/10k as well as 2018 BOLT LT 36 month/10k miles in Southern California. Appreciate all the help. Thanks!
    Volt LT .00092 MF 50% residual $2900 lease cash +$4000 customer incentive The Bolt discussion is here: https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/50471/chevrolet/bolt-ev/2018-chevy-bolt-ev-lease-deals-and-prices#latest
    What's the difference between $2900 lease cash and a $4k customer incentive? Apologies for my ignorance
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,767


    kyfdx said:

    Hi,
    Looking for MF/Residual in July for 2018 Volt LT 36/10k as well as 2018 BOLT LT 36 month/10k miles in Southern California.
    Appreciate all the help.

    Thanks!
    Volt LT
    .00092 MF
    50% residual
    $2900 lease cash
    +$4000 customer incentive

    The Bolt discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/50471/chevrolet/bolt-ev/2018-chevy-bolt-ev-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    What's the difference between $2900 lease cash and a $4k customer incentive? Apologies for my ignorance

    The $2900 is a dealer incentive and will be reflected in whatever price you negotiate.
    The $4000 is a customer incentive and will show up as a CAP reduction on the contract paperwork

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,533


    kyfdx said:

    Hi,
    Looking for MF/Residual in July for 2018 Volt LT 36/10k as well as 2018 BOLT LT 36 month/10k miles in Southern California.
    Appreciate all the help.

    Thanks!
    Volt LT
    .00092 MF
    50% residual
    $2900 lease cash
    +$4000 customer incentive

    The Bolt discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/50471/chevrolet/bolt-ev/2018-chevy-bolt-ev-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    What's the difference between $2900 lease cash and a $4k customer incentive? Apologies for my ignorance
    Total Cash of $2900 includes:
    Lease Program Cash: $2900.00

    Total Cash of $4000 includes:
    $1500 Chevrolet Select Market Incremental CCR exp. 07/31/2018
    $2500 Chevrolet Select Market Incremental CCR exp. 07/31/2018

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • trips123trips123 Posts: 6
    Volt LT
    .00092 MF
    50% residual
    $2900 lease cash
    +$4000 customer incentive


    Apologies for asking for little bit more hand holding. Had few more questions:
    1- Does the $4000 or the $2900 includes any incentive from an existing lease?
    2- Can someone comment with the above MF, Residula and incentive values what would be a good per month tax included lease rate with zero down. I tried some online lease calculators, but they did not work that well.

    Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,767
    trips123 said:

    Volt LT
    .00092 MF
    50% residual
    $2900 lease cash
    +$4000 customer incentive


    Apologies for asking for little bit more hand holding. Had few more questions:
    1- Does the $4000 or the $2900 includes any incentive from an existing lease?
    2- Can someone comment with the above MF, Residula and incentive values what would be a good per month tax included lease rate with zero down. I tried some online lease calculators, but they did not work that well.

    Thanks!

    1. No, they do not.
    2. We would need to know the MSRP and adjusted CAP cost to calculate a payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • trips123trips123 Posts: 6
    MSRP listed on the Dealers website: ~35000
    I am not sure how to find out Adjusted CAP cost. Anyways to be more precise if i plan to get either of these cars on lease what should be my overall monthly payments including taxes(92122 zip) and the initial first payment (with zero down) for a good deal.

    Volt #1

    Volt #2

    Appreciate all the help that you are providing to me

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,533
    trips123 said:

    MSRP listed on the Dealers website: ~35000
    I am not sure how to find out Adjusted CAP cost. Anyways to be more precise if i plan to get either of these cars on lease what should be my overall monthly payments including taxes(92122 zip) and the initial first payment (with zero down) for a good deal.

    Volt #1

    Volt #2

    Appreciate all the help that you are providing to me

    The adjusted CAP cost will vary, depending on the deal you negotiate. Without knowing what price you are getting, we can't calculate a payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • trips123trips123 Posts: 6
    The dealer is listing managers special -($4500) and Select market bonus cash of ($2000) with a sale price of $29265, if i want to buy the vehicle.
    I believe $2000 as select market bonus cash may not apply along with the 4000 and 2900 incentives that you have mentioned earlier. Can these values be used to calculate the adjusted CAP. Or please can you let me know if i can directly ask the dealer what is the adjusted CAP?
  • trips123trips123 Posts: 6
    And one more question please. Is the $7500 federal credit baked in the residual value or not?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,767
    trips123 said:

    The dealer is listing managers special -($4500) and Select market bonus cash of ($2000) with a sale price of $29265, if i want to buy the vehicle.
    I believe $2000 as select market bonus cash may not apply along with the 4000 and 2900 incentives that you have mentioned earlier. Can these values be used to calculate the adjusted CAP. Or please can you let me know if i can directly ask the dealer what is the adjusted CAP?

    Yes, ask the dealer what the Adjusted CAP cost is.
    trips123 said:

    And one more question please. Is the $7500 federal credit baked in the residual value or not?

    The $7500 is only for a purchase; the lease incentives are smaller. But, you don't get them, as you aren't buying the car - the bank is. That's what those other incentives are there for - to pass that along to the customer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MF, RV, and any lease incentives on a 2018 LT Volt in the Northeast (02771)? Thanks so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,533

    MF, RV, and any lease incentives on a 2018 LT Volt in the Northeast (02771)? Thanks so much!

    36/15
    .00092 MF and 47% residual
    $2900 lease cash
    +$2500 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Looking for MF and RV for Volt LT with 24-36 mo / 10-12 mo lease terms.  Thanks in advance. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,767

    Looking for MF and RV for Volt LT with 24-36 mo / 10-12 mo lease terms.  Thanks in advance. 

    No support for 24 month term

    36/12 - .00092 and 49%
    $2900 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mung37smung37s Posts: 2
    edited August 2018
    Do we have August Volt numbers? 95124 zip code

    LT and Premier - 12k miles
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,767
    mung37s said:

    Do we have August Volt numbers? 95124 zip code

    LT and Premier - 12k miles

    Assuming 36 months

    .00102 and 49% (LT) or 48% (Premier)
    $2900 lease cash on LT
    $2525 lease cash on Premier

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking to lease a 2018 Volt Premier in zip 23060. Was quoted 44% residual for 39 months 10k miles. Should that be 48%?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,767
    gustavus said:

    Looking to lease a 2018 Volt Premier in zip 23060. Was quoted 44% residual for 39 months 10k miles. Should that be 48%?

    I show 47% for 39/10

    44% is the 39/15 residual; perhaps the dealer didn't make the adjustment for 10K?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Ok, I asked for clarification. Dealer is quoting 44% for 39/10 and 48% for 36/10. I’m probably going to do the 39/10 so 47% would be a pretty big deal. I’ll ask him to check again. I appreciate your help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,533
    gustavus said:

    Ok, I asked for clarification. Dealer is quoting 44% for 39/10 and 48% for 36/10. I’m probably going to do the 39/10 so 47% would be a pretty big deal. I’ll ask him to check again. I appreciate your help!

    Ask him for the 39/15 numbers, then.... and, see what answer you get. That should clear it up.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Will do, thanks!
  • Anyone have a feel for what the lease factors for 2018 Premiers will do through the end of the year? I have a feeling I may get a better deal in a couple of months. Waiting may also be a benefit at lease end (assuming I do a 36 month and lease again at that point) . Another way to phrase the question would be are there advantages to leasing in Oct/Nov vs August?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,767
    gustavus said:

    Anyone have a feel for what the lease factors for 2018 Premiers will do through the end of the year? I have a feeling I may get a better deal in a couple of months. Waiting may also be a benefit at lease end (assuming I do a 36 month and lease again at that point) . Another way to phrase the question would be are there advantages to leasing in Oct/Nov vs August?

    No guesses as to how the programs will change, going forward.

    You should lease a car when you need to; trying to time the market doesn't always work out.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BeatPunchbeefBeatPunchbeef CAPosts: 2
    edited August 2018
    Looking for MF and RV for a 2018 Volt Premiere at 36/10 in 91607.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,767

    Looking for MF and RV for a 2018 Volt Premiere at 36/10 in 91607.

    .00102 and 49%
    $2525 lease cash
    +$4000 customer incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jaemanjaeman 94040Posts: 3
    Looking for MF and RV for a 2018 Volt LT at 36/10 in 94040. Thank you in advance
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,767
    jaeman said:

    Looking for MF and RV for a 2018 Volt LT at 36/10 in 94040. Thank you in advance

    .00102 and 50%
    $2900 lease cash
    +$4000 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jaemanjaeman 94040Posts: 3
    Thank you Michaell, as always.

    Does the $4000 customer incentive include 1) Conquest Cash, and 2) GM Supplier Discount?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,767
    jaeman said:

    Thank you Michaell, as always.

    Does the $4000 customer incentive include 1) Conquest Cash, and 2) GM Supplier Discount?

    1. No
    2. No

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ElectroBrentElectroBrent 19608Posts: 2
    Looking for MF, RV, and lease cash for a 2018 Volt Premier at 36/10 in 08016. Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,767

    Looking for MF, RV, and lease cash for a 2018 Volt Premier at 36/10 in 08016. Thanks in advance!

    .00102 and 49%
    $2525 lease cash
    +$2500 customer incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ElectroBrentElectroBrent 19608Posts: 2
    Hi, would you have MF, RV, and lease cash for a 2018 Volt Premier at 36/10 in 20190? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,533

    Hi, would you have MF, RV, and lease cash for a 2018 Volt Premier at 36/10 in 20190? Thanks!

    .00102 MF and 49% residual
    $2525 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mattinsider9764mattinsider9764 ChicagoPosts: 1
    Hi, would you have MF, RV, and lease cash for a 2018 Volt Premier at 36/12 in 60647? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,533

    Hi, would you have MF, RV, and lease cash for a 2018 Volt Premier at 36/12 in 60647? Thanks!

    .00102 MF and 48% residual
    $2525 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • prkprk 95051Posts: 8
    Hi, Can you please let me know of Chevy Volt Premier, current residual, mf, and any lease incentives for 95051. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,767
    prk said:

    Hi, Can you please let me know of Chevy Volt Premier, current residual, mf, and any lease incentives for 95051. Thank you.

    36/15
    .00102 and 46%
    $2525 lease cash
    +$4000 customer incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SatPabSatPab Posts: 2
    edited August 2018
    Looking for MF, RV for Volt LT & Premier for 94568 zip for 10k miles 3yr lease. Do chevy accept MSD to bring down MF? Whats the Aug 2018 incentives?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,533
    SatPab said:

    Looking for MF, RV for Volt LT & Premier for 94568 zip for 10k miles 3yr lease. Do chevy accept MSD to bring down MF? Whats the Aug 2018 incentives?

    .00102 MF
    50%/49% residual for LT/Premier
    $2900/$2525 lease cash for LT/Premier
    +$4000 customer incentive, either trim.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SatPabSatPab Posts: 2
    Thank you Kydfx. Anyway we can bring down the MF by paying MSDs? Do chevy has this arrangement like Nissan / Infiniti does?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,533
    SatPab said:

    Thank you Kydfx. Anyway we can bring down the MF by paying MSDs? Do chevy has this arrangement like Nissan / Infiniti does?

    No MSD program

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • WayneWayne FLPosts: 4
    edited August 2018
    Looking for current residuals and MF for Volt. 39/15k & 39/20k

    I assume the $7,500 tax credit comes off the cap cost initially, what other incentives are there. I have two leases currently in the household. ZIP 34957

    Thank You
Sign In or Register to comment.