Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought a new car and completed the purchase entirely online? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 5/28 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Kia Niro Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,247
edited November 2017 in Kia
Ask your 2018 Niro lease questions, here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Get information about the 2018 Niro here

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456

Comments

  • What are the MF, residual and incentives for the EX and Touring in Pennsylvania for 36/12? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,577
    steveh71 said:

    What are the MF, residual and incentives for the EX and Touring in Pennsylvania for 36/12? Thank you.

    EX: .00180 MF and 55% residual. $3330 lease cash
    Tour: .00179 MF and 56% residual. $3530 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello, what is the money factor & residual for Niro LE AWD in IL for 36/12? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,247
    rpole0902 said:

    Hello, what is the money factor & residual for Niro LE AWD in IL for 36/12? Thank you.

    LX?

    .00183 and 57%; $3130 lease cash

    The Niro is FWD only.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi.
    what is MF/residual for Niro Touring with tech package for 12k/36 in GA?
    thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,247
    jyksjllhk said:

    Hi.
    what is MF/residual for Niro Touring with tech package for 12k/36 in GA?
    thank you

    .00179 and 56%: $3200 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jmoyer1881jmoyer1881 Posts: 19
    edited November 2017
    Hello,
    Can you please let me know on the Niro EX and Touring for 36/12 in MD?
    Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,577

    Hello,
    Can you please let me know on the Niro EX and Touring for 36/12 in MD?
    Thanks in advance.

    EX: .00180 MF and 55% residual. $3000 lease cash
    Tour: .00179 MF and 56% residual. $3200 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, any details available yet on 2018 Kia Niro PHEV? EX Premium Trim, 36/12 in GA?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,577
    arameth1 said:

    Hi, any details available yet on 2018 Kia Niro PHEV? EX Premium Trim, 36/12 in GA?

    Nope... just the regular Niro

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nickpmdnickpmd Posts: 13
    Looking for lease deals on 2018 Kia Niro EX Premium in WA (Seattle Area)
    36 months, 12k miles/yr
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,247
    nickpmd said:

    Looking for lease deals on 2018 Kia Niro EX Premium in WA (Seattle Area)
    36 months, 12k miles/yr

    Regular gas or hybrid? Guess there is a choice for 2018....

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nickpmdnickpmd Posts: 13
    edited January 2018
    Michaell said:
    Looking for lease deals on 2018 Kia Niro EX Premium in WA (Seattle Area)
    36 months, 12k miles/yr
    Regular gas or hybrid? Guess there is a choice for 2018....

    Hybrid, sorry forgot to mention.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,247
    nickpmd said:


    Michaell said:

    nickpmd said:

    Looking for lease deals on 2018 Kia Niro EX Premium in WA (Seattle Area)
    36 months, 12k miles/yr

    Regular gas or hybrid? Guess there is a choice for 2018....

    Hybrid, sorry forgot to mention.

    .00194 and 54%; $4843 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nickpmdnickpmd Posts: 13
    edited January 2018
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    Looking for lease deals on 2018 Kia Niro EX Premium in WA (Seattle Area)
    36 months, 12k miles/yr
    Regular gas or hybrid? Guess there is a choice for 2018....

    Hybrid, sorry forgot to mention.
    .00194 and 54%; $4843 lease cash

    How can I get this deal from the dealer ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,247
    nickpmd said:


    Michaell said:


    Michaell said:

    Looking for lease deals on 2018 Kia Niro EX Premium in WA (Seattle Area)
    36 months, 12k miles/yr
    Regular gas or hybrid? Guess there is a choice for 2018....

    Hybrid, sorry forgot to mention.

    .00194 and 54%; $4843 lease cash


    How can I get this deal from the dealer ?

    The residual is fixed by the bank, so nothing to negotiate there.

    The dealer can mark up the MF for extra profit; if you see that, tell them you won't sign a deal unless you get the base rate.

    Then, shop other dealers until you get the deal you want.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nickpmdnickpmd Posts: 13
    Thanks for the info. Much Appreciated !
  • nickpmdnickpmd Posts: 13
    Michaell said:

    nickpmd said:


    Michaell said:


    Michaell said:

    Looking for lease deals on 2018 Kia Niro EX Premium in WA (Seattle Area)
    36 months, 12k miles/yr
    Regular gas or hybrid? Guess there is a choice for 2018....

    Hybrid, sorry forgot to mention.
    .00194 and 54%; $4843 lease cash


    How can I get this deal from the dealer ?

    The residual is fixed by the bank, so nothing to negotiate there.

    The dealer can mark up the MF for extra profit; if you see that, tell them you won't sign a deal unless you get the base rate.

    Then, shop other dealers until you get the deal you want.

    Hello Michaell,

    I could get one dealer to give me the following numbers:
    MSRP: $32,500
    Residual: 56% (18,200)
    Money Factor: .00194
    Selling Price: $31,057
    Kia Lease Cash: $2,500

    Another dealer also gave similar numbers:
    MSRP: $32950
    Selling Price: 31,035
    Kia Lease Cash: $2500

    I'm not sure how to ask about the $4843 lease cash. Could you confirm that it is available for the 2018 Niro EX Hybrid w/ Premium Package?
    Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,577
    nickpmd said:

    Michaell said:

    nickpmd said:


    Michaell said:


    Michaell said:

    Looking for lease deals on 2018 Kia Niro EX Premium in WA (Seattle Area)
    36 months, 12k miles/yr
    Regular gas or hybrid? Guess there is a choice for 2018....

    Hybrid, sorry forgot to mention.
    .00194 and 54%; $4843 lease cash

    How can I get this deal from the dealer ?

    The residual is fixed by the bank, so nothing to negotiate there.

    The dealer can mark up the MF for extra profit; if you see that, tell them you won't sign a deal unless you get the base rate.

    Then, shop other dealers until you get the deal you want.

    Hello Michaell,

    I could get one dealer to give me the following numbers:
    MSRP: $32,500
    Residual: 56% (18,200)
    Money Factor: .00194
    Selling Price: $31,057
    Kia Lease Cash: $2,500

    Another dealer also gave similar numbers:
    MSRP: $32950
    Selling Price: 31,035
    Kia Lease Cash: $2500

    I'm not sure how to ask about the $4843 lease cash. Could you confirm that it is available for the 2018 Niro EX Hybrid w/ Premium Package?
    Thanks in advance.

    Looks like we gave you the wrong numbers. Those were the numbers for the Plug-In Hybrid

    .00194 MF and 56% residual
    $2500 lease cash

    ...is correct for the EX, 36/12

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nickpmdnickpmd Posts: 13
    kyfdx said:

    Looks like we gave you the wrong numbers. Those were the numbers for the Plug-In Hybrid

    .00194 MF and 56% residual
    $2500 lease cash

    ...is correct for the EX, 36/12

    Thanks for the clarification.
  • appingaappinga Posts: 30
    Can I get the lease numbers for a 2018 Kia Niro Hybrid LX for 24/12k & 15k and 36/12k & 15k for Georgia? The Kia site looks like it is showing $3,500 lease cash for 24 months and $2,600 lease cash for 36 months.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,577
    appinga said:

    Can I get the lease numbers for a 2018 Kia Niro Hybrid LX for 24/12k & 15k and 36/12k & 15k for Georgia? The Kia site looks like it is showing $3,500 lease cash for 24 months and $2,600 lease cash for 36 months.

    24/12: .00203 MF and 62% residual
    36/12: .00197 MF and 58% residual
    Subtract 2% for 15K/yr

    The Kia site is accurate on lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I'm internested in a Kia Niro Plug In Hybrid
    California
    looking at 36 mo / 10,000 miles
    do you know MSRP
    Money Factor
    Kia Lease Cash
    Residual

    To confirm - is the lease cash the amount the manufacturer discounts the MSRP before applying the lease factor?

    Thanks!
  • Should have mentioned - EX
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,577
    mcmcmcmc1 said:

    I'm internested in a Kia Niro Plug In Hybrid
    California
    looking at 36 mo / 10,000 miles
    do you know MSRP
    Money Factor
    Kia Lease Cash
    Residual

    To confirm - is the lease cash the amount the manufacturer discounts the MSRP before applying the lease factor?

    Thanks!

    mcmcmcmc1 said:

    Should have mentioned - EX

    .00194 MF and 55% residual
    $4843 lease cash

    The lease cash is a rebate, that is applied as a CAP cost reduction, after you've negotiated a purchase price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you. What do you mean by CAP cost reduction?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,247
    mcmcmcmc1 said:

    Thank you. What do you mean by CAP cost reduction?

    Lease-speak for down payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi!

    Can I get the numbers for the 2018 NIRO LX in PA for 33months / 12k miles. And I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere that you had MF for Tier 1... but I give it a try if I can get the MF for Tier 4 :) it would be great! Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,247
    mariengb said:

    Hi!

    Can I get the numbers for the 2018 NIRO LX in PA for 33months / 12k miles. And I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere that you had MF for Tier 1... but I give it a try if I can get the MF for Tier 4 :) it would be great! Thanks

    Gas or Hybrid?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,577
    Michaell said:

    mariengb said:

    Hi!

    Can I get the numbers for the 2018 NIRO LX in PA for 33months / 12k miles. And I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere that you had MF for Tier 1... but I give it a try if I can get the MF for Tier 4 :) it would be great! Thanks

    Gas or Hybrid?
    Hybrid or Plug-in Hybrid are your only choices. ;)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,247
    kyfdx said:

    Michaell said:

    mariengb said:

    Hi!

    Can I get the numbers for the 2018 NIRO LX in PA for 33months / 12k miles. And I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere that you had MF for Tier 1... but I give it a try if I can get the MF for Tier 4 :) it would be great! Thanks

    Gas or Hybrid?
    Hybrid or Plug-in Hybrid are your only choices. ;)
    well ..... OK

    Either way, we need to know which so we can provide the right numbers....

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,577
    mariengb said:

    Hi!

    Can I get the numbers for the 2018 NIRO LX in PA for 33months / 12k miles. And I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere that you had MF for Tier 1... but I give it a try if I can get the MF for Tier 4 :) it would be great! Thanks

    36/12 (we don't show a 33 month term)

    .00197 MF and 58% residual
    $3260 lease cash

    Tier 4: .00227 MF

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hybrid
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,577
    mariengb said:

    Hybrid

    Look above, one post

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thanks !
  • cjc0001cjc0001 Posts: 25
    Hi there--I'm looking for RV and MF for a 2018 Niro Touring in South Florida for a 36mo/15k and a 48mo/15k lease. Thanks in advance for the info!!
  • cjc0001cjc0001 Posts: 25
    Any available lease incentives would be nice, too!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,577
    cjc0001 said:

    Hi there--I'm looking for RV and MF for a 2018 Niro Touring in South Florida for a 36mo/15k and a 48mo/15k lease. Thanks in advance for the info!!

    cjc0001 said:

    Any available lease incentives would be nice, too!

    .00195 MF and 54% residual. $3560 lease cash
    .00211 MF and 46% residual. $2580 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ripenedorangeripenedorange Posts: 1
    edited January 2018
    What are the MF, residual and incentives for the Niro PHEV EX Premium in the SF Bay Area for 36/12? Thank you. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,247

    What are the MF, residual and incentives for the Niro PHEV EX Premium in the SF Bay Area for 36/12? Thank you. 
    .00194 and 54%
    $4843 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What are the MF, residual and incentives for the Niro EX in Clevelan, OH? Thank you.
  • Sorry, MF, residual and incentives for Niro EX in Cleveland, OH, 36/12. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,247
    tompombe said:

    Sorry, MF, residual and incentives for Niro EX in Cleveland, OH, 36/12. Thank you.

    .00194 and 56%
    $3160 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thank you. Do I need to specify hybrid, not plug-in?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,247
    tompombe said:

    Thank you. Do I need to specify hybrid, not plug-in?

    I assumed hybrid :smile:

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi Michaell. Can you let me know the MF, residual value, and incentives for a 2017 & 2018 Kia Niro FX/LX/EX trims? Hybrid, not plug in. SF Bay Area. 24mo or 36mo 10k lease.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,247
    garretbri said:

    Hi Michaell. Can you let me know the MF, residual value, and incentives for a 2017 & 2018 Kia Niro FX/LX/EX trims? Hybrid, not plug in. SF Bay Area. 24mo or 36mo 10k lease.

    I don't see an FX trim for 2018

    24/12 (no 10K for 24 months from Kia) - .00203 and 62% (LX) or 60% (EX).
    $3940 lease cash on LX
    $4140 lease cash on EX

    36/10
    LX - .00197 and 59%; $3260 lease cash
    EX - .00194 and 57%; $3160 lease cash

    2017 Niro thread can be found here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/44486/kia/niro/2017-kia-niro-lease-questions#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4


  • $3940 lease cash on LX
    $4140 lease cash on EX

    36/10
    LX - .00197 and 59%; $3260 lease cash
    EX - .00194 and 57%; $3160 lease cash

    Thank you Michael. What is lease cash again? Is this extra incentives taken off of the established MSRP?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,247
    garretbri said:


    $3940 lease cash on LX
    $4140 lease cash on EX

    36/10
    LX - .00197 and 59%; $3260 lease cash
    EX - .00194 and 57%; $3160 lease cash

    Thank you Michael. What is lease cash again? Is this extra incentives taken off of the established MSRP?

    For Kia, I believe it's a consumer incentive, like a rebate, that has to be disclosed on the paperwork.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Here's a 1st offer for NE Ohio:
    2018 Kia Niro LX hybrid
    MSRP 24,625
    Discount  -1,347
    Selling price  23,267
    Doc prep fee  250
    License/Title  99.50
    Acquisition fee  650.00
    Tax on Collected Items  1,021.86
    Capitalized Initial Fees  295.81
    Total Cap  25,595.17
    Rebate Savings  -3,260.00
    Net Cap  22,335.17

    36 Month Payment  295.81

    Capitalized Initial Fees
    1st Payment  295.81
    Due on Delivery  0.00

    Rate  0.00197
    Miles  12,000
    Residual  58%
    Residual Value  14,282.50

    Tax  8.0%

    To me, the problem is the discount is way too low, only 4%. 

    I would appreciate any thoughts.
    Thank you.
Sign In or Register to comment.