2018 Range Rover (Full-Size) Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,644
edited July 2018 in Land Rover
Ask your 2018 Range Rover lease questions here. Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Look up the 2018 Range Rover here

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«1345678

Comments

  • mcorfmcorf Campbell,OhioMember Posts: 89
    Can I have the MF/residual for both the 2018 Supercharged and HSE for 33/36/39 months, 12,000 miles a year ? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136
    mcorf said:

    Can I have the MF/residual for both the 2018 Supercharged and HSE for 33/36/39 months, 12,000 miles a year ? Thanks.

    HSE: .00230 MF and 65%/63%/62% residual
    SC: .00230 MF and 64%/62%/61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mcorfmcorf Campbell,OhioMember Posts: 89
    What would be the lease for a 2018 RR HSE, $108,000 sticker price, $3000 discount for a sale price of $105,000. $5000 total down which includes fees and 1st payment. 7.25% tax, 39 month, 12,000 miles a year.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136
    mcorf said:

    What would be the lease for a 2018 RR HSE, $108,000 sticker price, $3000 discount for a sale price of $105,000. $5000 total down which includes fees and 1st payment. 7.25% tax, 39 month, 12,000 miles a year.

    .00230 MF and 62% residual
    Assume:
    $3900 tax
    $795 acq.fee
    $400 DMV/doc fees

    About $1412/mo., with $5K due at signing

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mcorfmcorf Campbell,OhioMember Posts: 89
    Thanks, I placed an order today. They quoted me $1402,  Hopefully the rates drop by the time it comes in June.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,644
    mcorf said:

    Thanks, I placed an order today. They quoted me $1402,  Hopefully the rates drop by the time it comes in June.

    Congrats!

    Fingers crossed on better numbers...

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mcorfmcorf Campbell,OhioMember Posts: 89
    Thank you. I think the rates will improve and hoping the residual stays high !
  • reez2018reez2018 Member Posts: 5
    How much do these residuals change if it were 10k and 7.5k miles per year? Thank you in advance.

    HSE: .00230 MF and 65%/63%/62% residual
    SC: .00230 MF and 64%/62%/61% residual
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,644
    reez2018 said:

    How much do these residuals change if it were 10k and 7.5k miles per year? Thank you in advance.

    HSE: .00230 MF and 65%/63%/62% residual
    SC: .00230 MF and 64%/62%/61% residual

    Add 1% for 10K or 2% for 7.5K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dr614dr614 Member Posts: 3
    Has the 2018 LWB been released yet? If so, do you have the lease numbers for 36/15 or 39/15? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,644
    dr614 said:

    Has the 2018 LWB been released yet? If so, do you have the lease numbers for 36/15 or 39/15? Thanks.

    Yes, the 2018 numbers have been released.

    SC LWB - .00230 and 59% / 58%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • roundownroundown Member Posts: 1
    Hello - purchasing a 2018 V8 this week. Trying to decide between purchase and lease; on an MSRP of 122,500, could you assist in where 15k/ann 33/36/39 leases would clear at the base MF? Similarly, any idea what LR offers as financing rates? PenFed seems like the low offer (would put ~30k down). Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,644
    roundown said:

    Hello - purchasing a 2018 V8 this week. Trying to decide between purchase and lease; on an MSRP of 122,500, could you assist in where 15k/ann 33/36/39 leases would clear at the base MF? Similarly, any idea what LR offers as financing rates? PenFed seems like the low offer (would put ~30k down). Thank you!

    Would need to know the selling price or adjusted cap cost to give you a payment.

    39/15 is the best term - 59% and .00230

    Everything from LR Finance (aka Chase) shows standard APRs for financing - don't have those rates.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • justyn23justyn23 Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2018
    Hi - Looking for Residual/MFR/payments for 2018 RR Sport, $118K 39/10 w/$20K down & 9% tax.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136
    justyn23 said:

    Hi - Looking for Residual/MFR/payments for 2018 RR Sport, $118K 39/10 w/$20K down & 9% tax.

    Which trim?

    We can't calculate a payment without the selling price and/or adjusted CAP cost.
    Also, the whole point of a lease is to pay as you go. I would never put $20K upfront on a lease.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • justyn23justyn23 Member Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

    justyn23 said:

    Hi - Looking for Residual/MFR/payments for 2018 RR Sport, $118K 39/10 w/$20K down & 9% tax.

    Which trim?

    We can't calculate a payment without the selling price and/or adjusted CAP cost.
    Also, the whole point of a lease is to pay as you go. I would never put $20K upfront on a lease.
    Selling price is $118K. Autobiography with some additions. I'm indifferent to the down payment.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136
    justyn23 said:

    kyfdx said:

    justyn23 said:

    Hi - Looking for Residual/MFR/payments for 2018 RR Sport, $118K 39/10 w/$20K down & 9% tax.

    Which trim?

    We can't calculate a payment without the selling price and/or adjusted CAP cost.
    Also, the whole point of a lease is to pay as you go. I would never put $20K upfront on a lease.
    Selling price is $118K. Autobiography with some additions. I'm indifferent to the down payment.
    So, the MSRP and selling price are both $118K? No discount?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • justyn23justyn23 Member Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

    justyn23 said:

    kyfdx said:

    justyn23 said:

    Hi - Looking for Residual/MFR/payments for 2018 RR Sport, $118K 39/10 w/$20K down & 9% tax.

    Which trim?

    We can't calculate a payment without the selling price and/or adjusted CAP cost.
    Also, the whole point of a lease is to pay as you go. I would never put $20K upfront on a lease.
    Selling price is $118K. Autobiography with some additions. I'm indifferent to the down payment.
    So, the MSRP and selling price are both $118K? No discount?
    I was under the impression JLR vehicles were not typically discounted so assumed prices were one in the same. I'm likely buying two cars from them (this one and Velar for my wife) and trying to do some lease vs. buy math before I head in to talk to the F&I guy. Depending on the offer, I'll either trade in current Autobiography (2016, 12K miles) with $13K balance on the loan and buy both cars, or we'll keep the existing Autobiography and either buy/lease the new one and wife will drive my current one. Having trouble with the math as it basically seems to wash either way. Would greatly appreciate any guidance on what I should expect in terms of discount, leverage?
  • mcorfmcorf Campbell,OhioMember Posts: 89
    I can tell you from personal experience that if you keep your car 5 years or less it is a wash. From my experience buying the car and paying it off in 5 years or leasing and then buying it after 3 years, the amount you spend after 5 years is almost the same. The only way it’s worth buying is if you keep your cars for longer than 5 years.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,644
    justyn23 said:

    kyfdx said:

    justyn23 said:

    kyfdx said:

    justyn23 said:

    Hi - Looking for Residual/MFR/payments for 2018 RR Sport, $118K 39/10 w/$20K down & 9% tax.

    Which trim?

    We can't calculate a payment without the selling price and/or adjusted CAP cost.
    Also, the whole point of a lease is to pay as you go. I would never put $20K upfront on a lease.
    Selling price is $118K. Autobiography with some additions. I'm indifferent to the down payment.
    So, the MSRP and selling price are both $118K? No discount?
    I was under the impression JLR vehicles were not typically discounted so assumed prices were one in the same. I'm likely buying two cars from them (this one and Velar for my wife) and trying to do some lease vs. buy math before I head in to talk to the F&I guy. Depending on the offer, I'll either trade in current Autobiography (2016, 12K miles) with $13K balance on the loan and buy both cars, or we'll keep the existing Autobiography and either buy/lease the new one and wife will drive my current one. Having trouble with the math as it basically seems to wash either way. Would greatly appreciate any guidance on what I should expect in terms of discount, leverage?
    While I admit that JLR dealers seem allergic to discounting, if you have multiple dealers to play off against each other, you might be able to get a small discount from MSRP.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mcorfmcorf Campbell,OhioMember Posts: 89
    kyfdx said:
    Can I have the MF/residual for both the 2018 Supercharged and HSE for 33/36/39 months, 12,000 miles a year ? Thanks.
    HSE: .00230 MF and 65%/63%/62% residual SC: .00230 MF and 64%/62%/61% residual
    Can you let me know when you get February’s information? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136
    mcorf said:


    kyfdx said:

    mcorf said:

    Can I have the MF/residual for both the 2018 Supercharged and HSE for 33/36/39 months, 12,000 miles a year ? Thanks.

    HSE: .00230 MF and 65%/63%/62% residual
    SC: .00230 MF and 64%/62%/61% residual

    Can you let me know when you get February’s information? Thanks.

    Money factor is now .00237
    Residuals are the same.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mcorfmcorf Campbell,OhioMember Posts: 89
    So it is worse, correct ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,644
    mcorf said:

    So it is worse, correct ?

    If you say so - we don't track historical information, with 200+ threads to monitor.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136
    mcorf said:

    So it is worse, correct ?

    Yes... .00237 is worse than .00230

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mcorfmcorf Campbell,OhioMember Posts: 89
    Just asking. January was .00230, February is .00237. And I read you multiply this by 2400.
  • mcorfmcorf Campbell,OhioMember Posts: 89
    kyfdx said:
    So it is worse, correct ?
    Yes... .00237 is worse than .00230
    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,644
    mcorf said:

    Just asking. January was .00230, February is .00237. And I read you multiply this by 2400.

    Correct, to get an approximate APR.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mcorfmcorf Campbell,OhioMember Posts: 89
    edited February 2018
    Hi, can you please post March’s numbers for the full size RR HSE for 33/36/39 and 12,000 miles a year whenever you get them? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136
    mcorf said:

    Hi, can you please post March’s numbers for the full size RR HSE for 33/36/39 and 12,000 miles a year whenever you get them? Thank you.

    .00245 MF
    64%/64%/60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mcorfmcorf Campbell,OhioMember Posts: 89
    edited March 2018
    Funny how my dealer tells me January and February were slow months , but the MF keeps getting worse .
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,644
    mcorf said:

    Funny how my dealer tells me January and February were slow months , but the MF keeps getting worse .

    Apparently, the bean counters at RR Corporate didn't get the sales figure reports.

    Just reinforces my belief that RR dealers work in an alternate reality.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • spinedocmdspinedocmd Member Posts: 5
    2018 RR non HSE $90k MSRP, 39/10k in Maryland please.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,644

    2018 RR non HSE $90k MSRP, 39/10k in Maryland please.

    Base?

    .00245 and 64%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bandwagonfanbandwagonfan Houston TX Member Posts: 7
    edited March 2018
    2018 RR HSE TD6
    36 month lease with 12k miles
    So the issue I am running into is that the dealers are quoting the MF at .00345.
    The quote that the houston dealer gave me was $
    Base: 105,546
    Taxes and all fees drive out: $113,471
    With 64% residual and his MF, he is quoting $1875 with the first month due.

    I thought this was high.

    I reached out to a dealer in SA, and he quoted the same MF, which equates to around 8.28% interest.

    Any ideas?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136

    2018 RR HSE TD6
    36 month lease with 12k miles
    So the issue I am running into is that the dealers are quoting the MF at .00345.
    The quote that the houston dealer gave me was $
    Base: 105,546
    Taxes and all fees drive out: $113,471
    With 64% residual and his MF, he is quoting $1875 with the first month due.

    I thought this was high.

    I reached out to a dealer in SA, and he quoted the same MF, which equates to around 8.28% interest.

    Any ideas?

    Find a different vehicle to lease?
    RR dealers suck.. No discount from MSRP and a $170/mo. markup to the money factor?
    I'd be driving a Porsche, before I'd pay that.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jakeg104jakeg104 HoustonMember Posts: 6

    2018 RR HSE TD6
    36 month lease with 12k miles
    So the issue I am running into is that the dealers are quoting the MF at .00345.
    The quote that the houston dealer gave me was $
    Base: 105,546
    Taxes and all fees drive out: $113,471
    With 64% residual and his MF, he is quoting $1875 with the first month due.

    I thought this was high.

    I reached out to a dealer in SA, and he quoted the same MF, which equates to around 8.28% interest.

    Any ideas?

    Welcome to Houston RR dealers. I had the same experience with them. Insanely inflated rates and they act like they're doing us a favor.

    Ended up going with D&M Leasing on a '17 V8 SC at .00167 and 58% residual. 15k/year, 36 months.
  • bandwagonfanbandwagonfan Houston TX Member Posts: 7
    jakeg104 said:

    2018 RR HSE TD6
    36 month lease with 12k miles
    So the issue I am running into is that the dealers are quoting the MF at .00345.
    The quote that the houston dealer gave me was $
    Base: 105,546
    Taxes and all fees drive out: $113,471
    With 64% residual and his MF, he is quoting $1875 with the first month due.

    I thought this was high.

    I reached out to a dealer in SA, and he quoted the same MF, which equates to around 8.28% interest.

    Any ideas?

    Welcome to Houston RR dealers. I had the same experience with them. Insanely inflated rates and they act like they're doing us a favor.

    Ended up going with D&M Leasing on a '17 V8 SC at .00167 and 58% residual. 15k/year, 36 months.
    That's really good. Any catch to it?

  • bandwagonfanbandwagonfan Houston TX Member Posts: 7
    Michaell said:

    2018 RR non HSE $90k MSRP, 39/10k in Maryland please.

    Base?

    .00245 and 64%
    Any idea, where I can possibly get the .00245 rate? Preferably in Texas.

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,644

    Michaell said:

    2018 RR non HSE $90k MSRP, 39/10k in Maryland please.

    Base?

    .00245 and 64%
    Any idea, where I can possibly get the .00245 rate? Preferably in Texas.

    Thanks
    Just keep reaching out to dealers, and widen the search radius - Dallas, New Orleans, etc.

    Only takes one to meet your numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jakeg104jakeg104 HoustonMember Posts: 6

    jakeg104 said:

    2018 RR HSE TD6
    36 month lease with 12k miles
    So the issue I am running into is that the dealers are quoting the MF at .00345.
    The quote that the houston dealer gave me was $
    Base: 105,546
    Taxes and all fees drive out: $113,471
    With 64% residual and his MF, he is quoting $1875 with the first month due.

    I thought this was high.

    I reached out to a dealer in SA, and he quoted the same MF, which equates to around 8.28% interest.

    Any ideas?

    Welcome to Houston RR dealers. I had the same experience with them. Insanely inflated rates and they act like they're doing us a favor.

    Ended up going with D&M Leasing on a '17 V8 SC at .00167 and 58% residual. 15k/year, 36 months.
    That's really good. Any catch to it?

    Just sent you a pm to so i don't derail this thread. Let me know if you don't get it..
  • legendsautolegendsauto Member Posts: 10
    edited March 2018
    Hello, may I please have current money factor and residual for
    2018 Range Rover Sport SE 36/10k 39/10k in SoCal please
    Thank you in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136

    Hello, may I please have current money factor and residual for
    2018 Range Rover Sport SE 36/10k 39/10k in SoCal please
    Thank you in advance

    .00245 MF and 66%/63% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • legendsautolegendsauto Member Posts: 10
    Thank you, Is that US Bank or Chase?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136

    Thank you, Is that US Bank or Chase?

    Chase

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • legendsautolegendsauto Member Posts: 10
    Would you happen to have programs for US Bank? I was told 39/10k with US Bank is the most aggressive term.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136

    Would you happen to have programs for US Bank? I was told 39/10k with US Bank is the most aggressive term.

    Sorry, we only have Land Rover Financial (Chase)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bandwagonfanbandwagonfan Houston TX Member Posts: 7
    Anyone have any success getting .00245 MF.
    The dealers that I have contacted aren't budging from .00345 in Texas.
    Thank you in advance
  • chrisj7845chrisj7845 Member Posts: 40
    Hi, do you have the numbers for an 2018 RR LWB SC, 10k miles 36 months. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 199,136

    Hi, do you have the numbers for an 2018 RR LWB SC, 10k miles 36 months. Thanks

    .00245 MF and 64% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.