Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2019 Honda Pilot Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,289

Hello, can I have the MF and residual for a 2019 Pilot EX AWD and EXL AWD. ZIP 18641
    36/12. Thanks!

.00240 and 60% (EX) or 61% (EX-L)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    livintheoclivintheoc Member Posts: 58
    May I have the MF and RV on 2019 Honda Pilot EX-L, FWD, for 36/12, and 36/15 in Los Angeles, CA?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,165

May I have the MF and RV on 2019 Honda Pilot EX-L, FWD, for 36/12, and 36/15 in Los Angeles, CA?

36/15
    .00240 MF and 59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    SpiralOutSpiralOut Member Posts: 6
    Hello,  may I have the MF and RV on 2019 Honda Pilot Elite, for 36/12 and 36/15 in 27540?

Thanks in advance! 
  • Options
    SpiralOut said:

Hello,  may I have the MF and RV on 2019 Honda Pilot Elite, for 36/12 and 36/15 in 27540?

Thanks in advance! 
    36/15
    .00240 MF and 57% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    gregoryw28gregoryw28 Member Posts: 23
    Hello!

Can I please get the 36 mo 12k/15k miles MF/RV for 2019 Pilot AWD EX and EX-L trims?

Also, what are the incentives available for 07057 for November?

Thanks!
  • Options

Hello!

Can I please get the 36 mo 12k/15k miles MF/RV for 2019 Pilot AWD EX and EX-L trims?

Also, what are the incentives available for 07057 for November?

Thanks!

36/15
    .00240 MF
    58%/59% residual for EX/EXL

No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    keyesmnkeyesmn Member Posts: 12
    Can I get MF and Residual for 36/15 on the EX-L and Touring for 55340? thanks!
  • Options
    keyesmn said:

Can I get MF and Residual for 36/15 on the EX-L and Touring for 55340? thanks!

.00240 MF
    59%/58% residual for EXL/Touring

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    prich85prich85 Member Posts: 45
    Can I get MF, Residual, incentives for 36/12 on the EX-L in Iowa. thanks
  • Options
    prich85 said:

Can I get MF, Residual, incentives for 36/12 on the EX-L in Iowa. thanks

.00240 and 61%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    prich85prich85 Member Posts: 45
    Good residual, poor MF.

I'm just curious as I'm fairly new to leasing. Can you setup a lease through another lender? If the MF (interest rate at which the money is being lended) is what's keeping the mo/pmt high, is it possible to finance the lease through a third party (another bank). I'm sure this is an incredibly hairy process as the dealer would not like this at all, but what's preventing that from happening?
  • Options
    prich85 said:

Good residual, poor MF.

I'm just curious as I'm fairly new to leasing. Can you setup a lease through another lender? If the MF (interest rate at which the money is being lended) is what's keeping the mo/pmt high, is it possible to finance the lease through a third party (another bank). I'm sure this is an incredibly hairy process as the dealer would not like this at all, but what's preventing that from happening?

If the dealers have access to a better lease program, they'll use it. If they can't get a better lease program from an independent bank, you certainly won't get one on your own.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Jay1905Jay1905 Member Posts: 33
    Can I please have the MF and RV for a 2019 pilot FWD EX-L AND TOURING in 33063 for 36m/12K
  • Options
    Jay1905 said:

Can I please have the MF and RV for a 2019 pilot FWD EX-L AND TOURING in 33063 for 36m/12K
    .00240 and 61% (EX-L) or 60% (Touring)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Jonrod91Jonrod91 Member Posts: 34
    May I have the MF, RV and incentives for a 2019 Pilot AWD EX-L for 10591 for 36/12k
  • Options
    Jonrod91 said:

May I have the MF, RV and incentives for a 2019 Pilot AWD EX-L for 10591 for 36/12k

.00240 MF and 61% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    momi1234momi1234 Member Posts: 3
    Hi

I just got a quote yesterday for a new 2019 Honda Pilot LX AWD and I was wondering if it makes sense. It feels too good to be true (compared to all other quotes I got from other dealers). It's for 3 years with 10k limit a year (like all the other quotes I got)

monthly is $298
    down is $792 for taxes (I believe it's 6.625%) + DMV (about $300) + $595 bank fee

i'm just curious how come these guys offer it thousands of dollars cheaper than other dealers? can they somehow manipulate the residual value to make it work for them? If I know for 100% that I'm not going to buy the car in 3 years, do I really care?

Thanks
  • Options
    momi1234 said:

Hi

I just got a quote yesterday for a new 2019 Honda Pilot LX AWD and I was wondering if it makes sense. It feels too good to be true (compared to all other quotes I got from other dealers). It's for 3 years with 10k limit a year (like all the other quotes I got)

monthly is $298
    down is $792 for taxes (I believe it's 6.625%) + DMV (about $300) + $595 bank fee

i'm just curious how come these guys offer it thousands of dollars cheaper than other dealers? can they somehow manipulate the residual value to make it work for them? If I know for 100% that I'm not going to buy the car in 3 years, do I really care?

Thanks

I'd still want the details.

I'll guess it's through a local credit union or other bank. Beware of large end-of-lease fees.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    OK, thanks. Didn't know there is such a thing (end of lease fees)
    this is a rather large dealership which I have leased from before so I would suspect they don't do dirty tricks -
    https://www.edmunds.com/dealerships/all/newyork/brooklyn/PlazaHonda/
  • Options
    momi1234 said:

OK, thanks. Didn't know there is such a thing (end of lease fees)
    this is a rather large dealership which I have leased from before so I would suspect they don't do dirty tricks -
    https://www.edmunds.com/dealerships/all/newyork/brooklyn/PlazaHonda/

That doesn't make it a dirty trick. But, all banks are not created equal. When you go through Honda Finance for a lease, they have a vested interest in making sure you are happy at lease end. Joe's Credit Union may not feel the same way.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    apparently that offer is not that awesome, since a different dealer told me he will beat it!
    will find out the number tomorrow.
    Any advice as to what I should be on the lookout for? (now I know about the disposition fee)
  • Options
    whereubinwhereubin Member Posts: 6
    Hello, thanks for all the previous info. I am looking for 36 mo 10k miles MF RV and incentives/rebates in 07024 for both the 2019 Pilot AWD EX-L with Navi and Res, and 2019 Pilot AWD Touring. If it's not too much in 12K too. Sometimes I've heard dealers only offer the 12K pricing
  • Options
    Also, I was quoted different MSRP than I've seen online. They told me the MSRP is 42,655, but according to Edmunds, it is 41,660
  • Options
    Sorry, just for context, I went to a Honda dealer today and they told me this info for a 2019 EX-L with Navi and Res AWD, 10K miles:

MSRP 42,655
    Invoice 39,068

Then they gave me 2 options, US Bank and Honda Financial

US Bank
    RV 60%
    MF 0.02400

Honda Financial
    RV 62%
    MF 0.002600

At first I thought that the MF was off, but looking at the forums, it seems like it's somewhat in line with the norm.

That's why I posted asking for the details asking to see if his numbers were legit. The US Bank rates work out to be better (like he said when I was there). Are there any drawbacks with going with a lender other than Honda Financial?
  • Options
    whereubin said:

Sorry, just for context, I went to a Honda dealer today and they told me this info for a 2019 EX-L with Navi and Res AWD, 10K miles:

MSRP 42,655
    Invoice 39,068

Then they gave me 2 options, US Bank and Honda Financial

US Bank
    RV 60%
    MF 0.02400

Honda Financial
    RV 62%
    MF 0.002600

At first I thought that the MF was off, but looking at the forums, it seems like it's somewhat in line with the norm.

That's why I posted asking for the details asking to see if his numbers were legit. The US Bank rates work out to be better (like he said when I was there). Are there any drawbacks with going with a lender other than Honda Financial?

Looks like the MSRP you got from Edmunds didn't include the destination fee. You have to click all the way through to the end. Use this link: https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

With those numbers, I wouldn't expect the USBank lease to be cheaper.
    Honda Finance seems to be very forgiving at lease end, with loyalty incentives, etc, if you lease another Honda. You won't get any of that from USBank, though I've heard nothing bad about them.

Honda Finance
    36/12
    .00240 MF and 60% residual, either trim

Maybe, you've transposed the two banks' programs, above?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks for the feedback. What does a loyalty incentive usually look like? Is that just a rebate? Is above what you just listed for a 2019 EX-L AWD with RES and Navi? Do you have the 36/10 numbers too? Lastly, when calculating the RV, don't you use the MSRP before you add the destination in your calculations?
  • Options
    whereubin said:

Thanks for the feedback. What does a loyalty incentive usually look like? Is that just a rebate? Is above what you just listed for a 2019 EX-L AWD with RES and Navi? Do you have the 36/10 numbers too? Lastly, when calculating the RV, don't you use the MSRP before you add the destination in your calculations?

Honda Finance does not offer a 10K mileage allowance.

Loyalty is just a rebate; make sure you understand the qualifications.

Yes, numbers are for EX-L AWD with RES and Nav.

RV is calculated against the total MSRP, including destination.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Zoo Ropa82Zoo Ropa82 Member Posts: 122
    I know we are a month or so away from Passport pricing but since it is a brand new vehicle for Honda, do we foresee the initial leases to be worthwhile? Or will it take a few months for Honda to initiate a lease program for them? Thanks for any help!
  • Options

I know we are a month or so away from Passport pricing but since it is a brand new vehicle for Honda, do we foresee the initial leases to be worthwhile? Or will it take a few months for Honda to initiate a lease program for them? Thanks for any help!

When the Passport is released, I expect to see lease programs with it.

However, I don't expect them to be very good, given the kind of interest it is generating.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    ahaskins1ahaskins1 Member Posts: 7
    Can I please have the terms for a 2019 Honda Pilot Elite
    36m
    12k miles 
    02466 zip

sales rep called me and said rates dropped. 
  • Options
    ahaskins1 said:

Can I please have the terms for a 2019 Honda Pilot Elite
    36m
    12k miles 
    02466 zip

sales rep called me and said rates dropped. 

If they dropped, we don't have the info.
    We still show .00240 MF and 59% residual

But, I wouldn't doubt them. Ask for the money factor. I'm certain the residuals haven't changed

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    foxg8rfoxg8r Member Posts: 1
    Hi there!

Interested in MF and RV for 2019 Honda Pilot Elite and Touring for zip 98059. 12K annually, 36 months
  • Options
    foxg8r said:

Hi there!

Interested in MF and RV for 2019 Honda Pilot Elite and Touring for zip 98059. 12K annually, 36 months

.00240 and 59% (Elite) or 60% (Touring)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Yoga18Yoga18 Member Posts: 22
    Hi! Can I please get the current (12/2) lease info for 2018 Pilot FWD/AWD Touring?

Zip: 92626 (Southern California)
    Term: 36/12K

Money Factor: ?
    Residual: ?
    Incentives: ?

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    Yuchia said:

Hi! Can I please get the current (12/2) lease info for 2018 Pilot FWD/AWD Touring?

Zip: 92626 (Southern California)
    Term: 36/12K

Money Factor: ?
    Residual: ?
    Incentives: ?

Thanks in advance!

.00240 and 60%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    May I have the RV, MF, and Incentives for the AWD EX-L model in 10591 for 36/12k miles?
  • Options
    Jonrod91 said:

May I have the RV, MF, and Incentives for the AWD EX-L model in 10591 for 36/12k miles?

.00240 MF and 61% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Zoo Ropa82Zoo Ropa82 Member Posts: 122
    Michaell said:

However, I don't expect them to be very good, given the kind of interest it is generating.
    By that you mean positive interest, correct?
  • Options

Michaell said:

By that you mean positive interest, correct?
    Yes

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    SavvyGuy3940SavvyGuy3940 Member Posts: 2
    Hi. I have a dealer quoting me a money factor of 0.00292 and residual of 61% through Honda Financial on the 2019 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD, 12k miles/yr, 36 month lease. Zip is 19382 (PA). He says these numbers are from Honda and they (the dealer) do not control those numbers. How is this possible with all of the 0.0024 and 62% numbers I am seeing on this forum? Is the dealer blowing smoke? Do they have the power to change these numbers but still lease through Honda? Thank you!
  • Options

Hi. I have a dealer quoting me a money factor of 0.00292 and residual of 61% through Honda Financial on the 2019 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD, 12k miles/yr, 36 month lease. Zip is 19382 (PA). He says these numbers are from Honda and they (the dealer) do not control those numbers. How is this possible with all of the 0.0024 and 62% numbers I am seeing on this forum? Is the dealer blowing smoke? Do they have the power to change these numbers but still lease through Honda? Thank you!

It's rare to see a Honda dealer mark up the MF.

Do you know if you have top tier credit? That would be the other reason why the MF is marked up.

Looking at the info we have, if you waive the acquisition fee, the MF goes up .00055.

Or, shop a second dealer, and see if you get the same story.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    SavvyGuy3940SavvyGuy3940 Member Posts: 2
    Hmm. Yes, excellent credit was expressed and they are still including acquisition fee as well! Been trying to find out money factors at other dealers but not getting a lot of cooperation. The money factor and residual should be the same regardless of state, right? But according to your December info money factor on 2019 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD for 12k/yr ,36 months is 0.0024, and residual is 62%, right? Thank you Michaell!
  • Options

Hmm. Yes, excellent credit was expressed and they are still including acquisition fee as well! Been trying to find out money factors at other dealers but not getting a lot of cooperation. The money factor and residual should be the same regardless of state, right? But according to your December info money factor on 2019 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD for 12k/yr ,36 months is 0.0024, and residual is 62%, right? Thank you Michaell!

Honda numbers are national, so all dealers should be singing off the same sheet.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited December 2018
    I don't have the full breakdown but I got a lease quote for a 2019 Pilot AWD EX-L 36/12K for $2,500 all in due at signing and $400 per month. They will also take care of my remaining Honda accord payments totaling $1,650.

Once I receive the breakdown I will update, but I'm curious any initial thoughts on the deal?
  • Options
    Jonrod91 said:

I don't have the full breakdown but I got a lease quote for a 2019 Pilot AWD EX-L 36/12K for $2,500 all in due at signing and $400 per month. They will also take care of my remaining Honda accord payments totaling $1,650.

Once I receive the breakdown I will update, but I'm curious any initial thoughts on the deal?

What is the MSRP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

Jonrod91 said:

What is the MSRP?
    $40,655 is the MSRP for the AWD EX-L I confirmed on that dealer's site
  • Options
    Jonrod91 said:

kyfdx said:

Jonrod91 said:

What is the MSRP?
    $40,655 is the MSRP for the AWD EX-L I confirmed on that dealer's site
    That seems very reasonable. I wonder if it's through a credit union or independent bank.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Dino03Dino03 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Michaell,

I am looking for some advice. Currently I am in a lease for a 2016 Honda Odyssey EX-L but looking to switch to the Pilot. 12k/36M. We kept the van in great shape, weather tech mats and Custom Seat Covers. I owe $20,700 at the end of my lease (Feb). Carmax just gave me an appraisal of $23k. With out trying my dealer offered $450 plus first payment and plates for 2019 EX-L AWD Pilot. I don't know if they are banking on my equity in the van or if that is a good price to pay for the lease. Taking my trade in out of the picture what should I be paying the Pilot or what info should can I get you to help calc payments?

Thanks!
  • Options
    Dino03 said:

Hi Michaell,

I am looking for some advice. Currently I am in a lease for a 2016 Honda Odyssey EX-L but looking to switch to the Pilot. 12k/36M. We kept the van in great shape, weather tech mats and Custom Seat Covers. I owe $20,700 at the end of my lease (Feb). Carmax just gave me an appraisal of $23k. With out trying my dealer offered $450 plus first payment and plates for 2019 EX-L AWD Pilot. I don't know if they are banking on my equity in the van or if that is a good price to pay for the lease. Taking my trade in out of the picture what should I be paying the Pilot or what info should can I get you to help calc payments?

Thanks!

MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?
    Exact amount due at signing?

When does your Odyssey lease end?
    What is the current payoff?

I don't know if they are banking on my equity in the van

If you don't know that, it's going to make evaluating the lease deal almost impossible.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator