Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2019 Honda Pilot Lease Deals and Prices

jaffmanjaffman Member Posts: 51
edited October 2018 in Honda
I have been told these babies are "in the water" and should hit the US in the next couple of weeks. Any numbers available yet?
«13456725

Comments

  • Options
    rotesssarotesssa Member Posts: 11
    Any numbers on 12/36 and 15/36 Pilot Touring FWD for California? All dealers in San Diego area have the 2019s
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,107
    rotesssa said:

    Any numbers on 12/36 and 15/36 Pilot Touring FWD for California? All dealers in San Diego area have the 2019s

    Sorry.. nothing on the 2019.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    hotroutehotroute Member Posts: 23
    Any 2019 Pilot Numbers yet?  
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,107
    hotroute said:

    Any 2019 Pilot Numbers yet?  

    Nope..

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    thedean786thedean786 Member Posts: 27
    I called a dealer today and they told me they should be expecting actual models on their lot starting 8/1. Also, if you call some dealers may have some early pricing available. They quoted me $41586 for the 7 seater and bench seats (AWD/NAVI) and $41860 for the same setup except captains chairs. Additionally at least in the Dupage County area (IL) expect to pay $44908 w/TTL. 
  • Options
    jaffmanjaffman Member Posts: 51
    i have found once source stating the invoice price for honda pilot elite 2019 is 44869.
  • Options
    thedean786thedean786 Member Posts: 27
    19' Pilot Touring AWD 8-Passenger 12k/36 month lease
    Money Factor: 0.00230
    Residual: 26,794.85

    Thisnis for IL, just got this today. 
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888

    19' Pilot Touring AWD 8-Passenger 12k/36 month lease
    Money Factor: 0.00230
    Residual: 26,794.85

    Thisnis for IL, just got this today. 
    The MF looks about right, but we don't have the updated information yet to confirm.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    nkg1978nkg1978 Member Posts: 2
    Any numbers for a '19 Pilot Elite 12k/36mo lease? Zip is 02152. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888
    nkg1978 said:

    Any numbers for a '19 Pilot Elite 12k/36mo lease? Zip is 02152. Thanks!

    No updated information for the 2019 Pilot

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jaffmanjaffman Member Posts: 51
    any numbers out yet???
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888
    jaffman said:

    any numbers out yet???

    Nope - hopefully in September

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    hotroutehotroute Member Posts: 23
    Do we have any MF/RV/Incentives for 2019 Pilot Elite? 36/12.

    Are they continuing with National numbers?

    Many thanks for all your help!  
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,107
    hotroute said:

    Do we have any MF/RV/Incentives for 2019 Pilot Elite? 36/12.

    Are they continuing with National numbers?

    Many thanks for all your help!  

    .00230 MF and 60% residual.

    National

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jman216jman216 Member Posts: 69
    Do you have the MF and RV for an AWD Touring 7 passenger 36/15.  Thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,107
    jman216 said:

    Do you have the MF and RV for an AWD Touring 7 passenger 36/15.  Thanks

    .00230 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    dave34787dave34787 Member Posts: 32
    Hello,

    Honda Pilot Touring 2wd 24/12, 24/15 34715
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,107
    dave34787 said:

    Hello,

    Honda Pilot Touring 2wd 24/12, 24/15 34715

    .00230 MF
    67%/66% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    absdsabsds Member Posts: 5
    Please share MF/RV for Elite AWD, 36/15K,zip 92612 thx 
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888
    absds said:

    Please share MF/RV for Elite AWD, 36/15K,zip 92612 thx 

    .00230 and 58%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    CarGuy2018CarGuy2018 Member Posts: 10
    Hello, any info (MF/RV and incentives) on EX-L w/RES FWD, 36/12 in 33076
    Thx
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,107

    Hello, any info (MF/RV and incentives) on EX-L w/RES FWD, 36/12 in 33076
    Thx

    .00230 MF and 61% residual
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    ec1ec1 Member Posts: 80
    Can you provide MF, residual, lease cash for a 2019 EX-L FWD zip 37201 36/12k and 36/15k? Also, do they have a reduced MF for a one pay lease. Thank you! 
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888
    ec1 said:

    Can you provide MF, residual, lease cash for a 2019 EX-L FWD zip 37201 36/12k and 36/15k? Also, do they have a reduced MF for a one pay lease. Thank you! 

    .00230 and 62% / 60%

    .00150 for one-pay

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    LBCars711LBCars711 Member Posts: 12
    Hi there. Can you provide MF and Residual for the following 2019 Pilots. 60503 Zip Code.

    EX-L AWD: 36mo/12K miles
    Touring AWD: 36mo/12K miles
    Elite AWD: 36mo/12K miles

    Any dealer/lease incentives on 2019 models?

    Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888
    LBCars711 said:

    Hi there. Can you provide MF and Residual for the following 2019 Pilots. 60503 Zip Code.

    EX-L AWD: 36mo/12K miles
    Touring AWD: 36mo/12K miles
    Elite AWD: 36mo/12K miles

    Any dealer/lease incentives on 2019 models?

    Thanks in advance!

    .00230 and 62% / 61% / 60%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    rtaylor4rtaylor4 Member Posts: 3
    Could you please you provide MF and Residual for the following 2019 Pilots. 19608 Zip Code. Thanks in advance!

    EX-L AWD: 36mo/12K miles
    Touring AWD: 36mo/12K miles
    Elite AWD: 36mo/12K miles
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,107
    rtaylor4 said:

    Could you please you provide MF and Residual for the following 2019 Pilots. 19608 Zip Code. Thanks in advance!

    EX-L AWD: 36mo/12K miles
    Touring AWD: 36mo/12K miles
    Elite AWD: 36mo/12K miles

    .00230 MF
    62%/61%/60% residual, respectively

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    LBCars711LBCars711 Member Posts: 12
    Here are 3 offers I received today. Do these numbers work out? They started much higher than this but I worked it down. Wondering if I can get it down more. Would like to be in the $400s. Any thoughts? 60503 Zip code.

    2019 Elite AWD
    MSRP = $49,015
    Sale Price = $43,910
    Cap Cost = $46,354.06
    Delivery = $595? wasn't shown, but I did the math
    Taxes = $1,648.12
    Doc Fees = $200.94
    MF = .00230
    Residual = $29,409
    Term = 36mo/12K
    Due at signing = $848.53 (I believe 1st payment + registration)
    Payment = $652.53

    2019 Touring 7-Seat AWD
    MSRP = $45,715
    Sale Price = $40,966
    Cap Cost = $43,274.03
    Delivery = $595?
    Taxes = $1,512.09
    Doc Fees = $200.94
    MF = .00230
    Residual = $27,886.15
    Term = 36mo/12K
    Due at signing = $794.23
    Payment = $598.23

    2019 EX-L AWD
    MSRP = $40,655
    Sale Price = $36,451
    Cap Cost = $38,557.22
    Delivery = $595?
    Taxes = $1,310.28
    Doc Fees = $200.94
    MF = .00230
    Residual = $25,206.10
    Term = 36mo/12K
    Due at signing = $713.52
    Payment = $517.52

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,107
    LBCars711 said:

    Here are 3 offers I received today. Do these numbers work out? They started much higher than this but I worked it down. Wondering if I can get it down more. Would like to be in the $400s. Any thoughts? 60503 Zip code.

    2019 Elite AWD
    MSRP = $49,015
    Sale Price = $43,910
    Cap Cost = $46,354.06
    Delivery = $595? wasn't shown, but I did the math
    Taxes = $1,648.12
    Doc Fees = $200.94
    MF = .00230
    Residual = $29,409
    Term = 36mo/12K
    Due at signing = $848.53 (I believe 1st payment + registration)
    Payment = $652.53

    2019 Touring 7-Seat AWD
    MSRP = $45,715
    Sale Price = $40,966
    Cap Cost = $43,274.03
    Delivery = $595?
    Taxes = $1,512.09
    Doc Fees = $200.94
    MF = .00230
    Residual = $27,886.15
    Term = 36mo/12K
    Due at signing = $794.23
    Payment = $598.23

    2019 EX-L AWD
    MSRP = $40,655
    Sale Price = $36,451
    Cap Cost = $38,557.22
    Delivery = $595?
    Taxes = $1,310.28
    Doc Fees = $200.94
    MF = .00230
    Residual = $25,206.10
    Term = 36mo/12K
    Due at signing = $713.52
    Payment = $517.52

    $595 would be the lease acquisition fee.

    If that's the actual adjusted CAP cost listed, there shouldn't be anything left to add or subtract. When you do the calculation, you should get the exact payment.

    My calculations are about $7/mo. less.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    LBCars711LBCars711 Member Posts: 12
    Since the Edmunds forums have been so helpful I wanted to share the deal I just closed on for a 2019 Pilot EX-L AWD.

    2019 EX-L AWD
    MSRP = $40,655
    Sale Price = $36,451 (10.3% off)
    Cap Cost = $38,557.22
    Acquisition = $595
    Taxes = $1,310.28
    Doc Fees = $200.94
    MF = .00230
    Residual = $25,206.10
    Term = 36mo/12K
    Due at signing = $637.52 (first payment + registration only)
    Payment = $517.52

    I also traded in a 2010 Pilot Touring that had 103K miles, 3 accidents, scratches/dings, stuttering transmission, and suspension issues. They originally offered me $9K for it, but got them to go up to $9.5K since there are no incentives on the lease. They cut me a check for the trade as I did not want to use towards the lease. I feel that was a crazy good offer on an SUV that was basically falling apart! However, it served us well and had good tires on it. :smile:

    Stepping up to the 2019 was the best choice given the standard equipment vs. the 2018 model. The MF is twice as high for the 2019, but if you can find other areas to squeeze out money that will help. It's only been on the market for a month or so, so be realistic on what dealers are willing to offer.

    Good luck out there!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888
    LBCars711 said:

    Since the Edmunds forums have been so helpful I wanted to share the deal I just closed on for a 2019 Pilot EX-L AWD.

    2019 EX-L AWD
    MSRP = $40,655
    Sale Price = $36,451 (10.3% off)
    Cap Cost = $38,557.22
    Acquisition = $595
    Taxes = $1,310.28
    Doc Fees = $200.94
    MF = .00230
    Residual = $25,206.10
    Term = 36mo/12K
    Due at signing = $637.52 (first payment + registration only)
    Payment = $517.52

    I also traded in a 2010 Pilot Touring that had 103K miles, 3 accidents, scratches/dings, stuttering transmission, and suspension issues. They originally offered me $9K for it, but got them to go up to $9.5K since there are no incentives on the lease. They cut me a check for the trade as I did not want to use towards the lease. I feel that was a crazy good offer on an SUV that was basically falling apart! However, it served us well and had good tires on it. :smile:

    Stepping up to the 2019 was the best choice given the standard equipment vs. the 2018 model. The MF is twice as high for the 2019, but if you can find other areas to squeeze out money that will help. It's only been on the market for a month or so, so be realistic on what dealers are willing to offer.

    Good luck out there!

    Congrats, and enjoy the new Pilot.

    Appreciate you sharing your deal details with us.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Scott RosenScott Rosen Member Posts: 10
    Can I please have the MF and RV for a 2019 pilot AWD ELITE AND TOURING.in 33325 for 36m/15k?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888

    Can I please have the MF and RV for a 2019 pilot AWD ELITE AND TOURING.in 33325 for 36m/15k?

    .00230 and 59% (Touring) or 58% (Elite)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    vicenzavicenza Member Posts: 52
    When will October’s numbers be out?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,107
    vicenza said:

    When will October’s numbers be out?

    The September programs run through October 31st

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    bikereefbikereef Member Posts: 1
    Can I please have the MF and RV for a 2019 pilot AWD Touring and Elite for zip 07052 with 36m/15k? Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888
    bikereef said:

    Can I please have the MF and RV for a 2019 pilot AWD Touring and Elite for zip 07052 with 36m/15k? Thanks

    .00230 and 59% (Touring) or 58% (Elite)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    rotesssarotesssa Member Posts: 11
    Could I please get your opinion on the following lease deal for a 2019 Pilot Touring FWD in So Cal. I'm still working on getting the price down more but I'd like to know if there's anything else that can be negotiated.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888
    rotesssa said:

    Could I please get your opinion on the following lease deal for a 2019 Pilot Touring FWD in So Cal. I'm still working on getting the price down more but I'd like to know if there's anything else that can be negotiated.

    This is a lease from a 3rd party bank, given the low MF.

    But, the math checks out. Not much to do other than negotiate a better price.

    We would suggest, however, that you restructure the deal to only pay the first payment and DMV costs, rather than the $2000. The payment will be higher, but no money will be at risk.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    rotesssarotesssa Member Posts: 11
    Thanks. I appreciate the input.
  • Options
    golfman816golfman816 Member Posts: 48
    Would you share current MF and RV on 2019 Pilot Touring AWD 12k/36mo?  40515 zip

    Thanks!
    Will
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888

    Would you share current MF and RV on 2019 Pilot Touring AWD 12k/36mo?  40515 zip

    Thanks!
    Will

    .00230 and 61%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    b5150b5150 Member Posts: 7
    Can you please let me know MF/Residual% and incentives for 36/15k for 07440 on 2019 AWD for EX-L, Elite and Touring. Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888
    b5150 said:

    Can you please let me know MF/Residual% and incentives for 36/15k for 07440 on 2019 AWD for EX-L, Elite and Touring. Thank you!

    .00230 and 60% / 58% / 59%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    cwristbridgecwristbridge Member Posts: 23
    I'm looking for the MF & RV for a 2019 Honda Pilot AWD. 19018 zip. Thanks in advance!

    36/12k & 36/15k - EX-L

    36/12k & 36/15k - Touring

    36/12k & 36/15k - Elite
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,107

    I'm looking for the MF & RV for a 2019 Honda Pilot AWD. 19018 zip. Thanks in advance!

    36/12k & 36/15k - EX-L

    36/12k & 36/15k - Touring

    36/12k & 36/15k - Elite

    .00230 MF
    36/15
    60%/59%/58% residual, respectively

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jassiekjassiek Member Posts: 131
    Hello,
    Looking for November MF, RV and incentives on 2019 AWD EX - 07871, 36/15
    Thank You!!!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,888

    Hello,
    Looking for November MF, RV and incentives on 2019 AWD EX - 07871, 36/15
    Thank You!!!

    .00240 and 58%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Zoo Ropa82Zoo Ropa82 Member Posts: 122
    Hello, can I have the MF and residual for a 2019 Pilot EX AWD and EXL AWD. ZIP 18641
    36/12. Thanks!
Sign In or Register to comment.