2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar Lease Deals and Prices

1161718192022»

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,794

    MF / Residual / Incentives for 36/5 or 7.5 in 98036
    2019 Velar R-Dynamic P340 SE
    2020 Velar R-Dynamic P340 S

    Thank you so much :)

    36/7.5
    2020 Velar R-Dynamic P340 S
    .00100 MF and 60% residual

    Please post requests for 2019 models, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/57035/land-rover/range-rover-velar/2020-land-rover-range-rover-velar-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • y2karnivaly2karnival LVMember Posts: 108
    Can I please get MF, Residual, and any incentives on Demo 19 RR Velar P380 SE R-Dynamic for 36/12k to 45371?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,794

    Can I please get MF, Residual, and any incentives on Demo 19 RR Velar P380 SE R-Dynamic for 36/12k to 45371?

    .00001 MF and 53% residual

    We don't know how the demo status will affect those numbers

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • snicklefritssnicklefrits Member Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

    MF / Residual / Incentives for 36/5 or 7.5 in 98036
    2019 Velar R-Dynamic P340 SE
    2020 Velar R-Dynamic P340 S

    Thank you so much :)

    36/7.5
    2020 Velar R-Dynamic P340 S
    .00100 MF and 60% residual

    Please post requests for 2019 models, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/57035/land-rover/range-rover-velar/2020-land-rover-range-rover-velar-lease-deals-and-prices#latest
    Oops, I think you did it opposite and gave me 2020 details here (this is the 2019 page) :)

    Can I get the 2019 details, please?
  • y2karnivaly2karnival LVMember Posts: 108
    kyfdx said:

    Can I please get MF, Residual, and any incentives on Demo 19 RR Velar P380 SE R-Dynamic for 36/12k to 45371?

    .00001 MF and 53% residual

    We don't know how the demo status will affect those numbers
    Would it be same MF for P340 SE R-Dynamic? Dealer quoting me MF of 0.00041. Slight markup if 340 is the same..lol
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,794
    edited December 2019

    kyfdx said:

    MF / Residual / Incentives for 36/5 or 7.5 in 98036
    2019 Velar R-Dynamic P340 SE
    2020 Velar R-Dynamic P340 S

    Thank you so much :)

    36/7.5
    2020 Velar R-Dynamic P340 S
    .00100 MF and 60% residual

    Please post requests for 2019 models, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/57035/land-rover/range-rover-velar/2020-land-rover-range-rover-velar-lease-deals-and-prices#latest
    Oops, I think you did it opposite and gave me 2020 details here (this is the 2019 page) :)

    Can I get the 2019 details, please?
    Yup...

    2019 Velar R-Dynamic P340 SE
    .00001 MF and 56% residual
    $1350 dealer lease cash
    $1000 winter event bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,794

    kyfdx said:

    Can I please get MF, Residual, and any incentives on Demo 19 RR Velar P380 SE R-Dynamic for 36/12k to 45371?

    .00001 MF and 53% residual

    We don't know how the demo status will affect those numbers
    Would it be same MF for P340 SE R-Dynamic? Dealer quoting me MF of 0.00041. Slight markup if 340 is the same..lol
    2019 Velar R-Dynamic P340 SE
    .00001 MF and 54% residual
    $1350 dealer lease cash
    $1000 winter event bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TorrotorTorrotor 60093Member Posts: 11
    Hello - Seeking the MF and RV for 2019 Velar S (2.0L I-4 cyl) for 36/10 and 36/7.5 in zip code 60093. Any incentives? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,300
    Torrotor said:

    Hello - Seeking the MF and RV for 2019 Velar S (2.0L I-4 cyl) for 36/10 and 36/7.5 in zip code 60093. Any incentives? Thank you.

    36/10
    .00016 and 57%
    $1000 winter bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • samsam Member Posts: 34
    Hi Michaell,
    Would you let me have the Residual and MF plus any available lease incentives for a
    2019 Range Rover Velar 250S, 250 R-Dyn SE, and 340S
    36months/ 15K for 48331
    Can I put down MSDs with Land Rover?
    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,794
    sam said:

    Hi Michaell,
    Would you let me have the Residual and MF plus any available lease incentives for a
    2019 Range Rover Velar 250S, 250 R-Dyn SE, and 340S
    36months/ 15K for 48331
    Can I put down MSDs with Land Rover?
    Thank you.

    250S: .00016 MF and 54% residual
    250 RDYNSE: .00001 MF and 53% residual. $450 dealer lease cash
    340S: .00001 MF and 53% residual. $300 dealer lease cash


    +$1000 holiday bonus

    No MSD program (not that it would help, anyway)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • samsam Member Posts: 34
    edited December 2019
    Thanks kyfdx
  • mjp1785mjp1785 PhoenixMember Posts: 32
    Hi Can I please have the mf, residual, and any incentives for 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar P340 SE R-Dynamic. 36/12 and 36/10. Resident zip 85016 dealer zip 92692. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,300
    mjp1785 said:

    Hi Can I please have the mf, residual, and any incentives for 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar P340 SE R-Dynamic. 36/12 and 36/10. Resident zip 85016 dealer zip 92692. Thanks!

    36/12
    .00001 and 54%
    $1350 incentives
    $1000 winter bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mjp1785mjp1785 PhoenixMember Posts: 32
    Michaell said:

    mjp1785 said:

    Hi Can I please have the mf, residual, and any incentives for 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar P340 SE R-Dynamic. 36/12 and 36/10. Resident zip 85016 dealer zip 92692. Thanks!

    36/12
    .00001 and 54%
    $1350 incentives
    $1000 winter bonus
    Thanks! Could I also please have the Residual, MF, and incentives for 2019 Velar R-Dynamic HSE-V6. 36/12 dealer zip 93955 resident zip 85016
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,300
    mjp1785 said:

    Michaell said:

    mjp1785 said:

    Hi Can I please have the mf, residual, and any incentives for 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar P340 SE R-Dynamic. 36/12 and 36/10. Resident zip 85016 dealer zip 92692. Thanks!

    36/12
    .00001 and 54%
    $1350 incentives
    $1000 winter bonus
    Thanks! Could I also please have the Residual, MF, and incentives for 2019 Velar R-Dynamic HSE-V6. 36/12 dealer zip 93955 resident zip 85016
    .00001 and 51%
    $4500 incentives
    $1000 winter bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jananth1jananth1 PNWMember Posts: 10
    Hello,

    Could I please get the numbers for a Range Rover Velar S, zip code 37938? Looking at a 36/12K or 33/12K lease. Thanks in advance for all the help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,794
    jananth1 said:

    Hello,

    Could I please get the numbers for a Range Rover Velar S, zip code 37938? Looking at a 36/12K or 33/12K lease. Thanks in advance for all the help!

    P250 S?

    .00007 MF and 58% residual
    .00016 MF and 56% residual

    $1000 winter bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ganeshasp12345ganeshasp12345 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Can I please have the Money Factor, Residual Value, and any incentives for
    2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar P340 SE R-Dynamic. 36/12.
    Resident zip 06042
    Dealer zip 11542.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,300

    Hi Can I please have the Money Factor, Residual Value, and any incentives for
    2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar P340 SE R-Dynamic. 36/12.
    Resident zip 06042
    Dealer zip 11542.

    Thanks!

    .00001 and 54%
    $1350 incentive
    $1000 winter bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • samsam Member Posts: 34
    kyfdx said:

    sam said:

    Hi Michaell,
    Would you let me have the Residual and MF plus any available lease incentives for a
    2019 Range Rover Velar 250S, 250 R-Dyn SE, and 340S
    36months/ 15K for 48331
    Can I put down MSDs with Land Rover?
    Thank you.

    250S: .00016 MF and 54% residual
    250 RDYNSE: .00001 MF and 53% residual. $450 dealer lease cash
    340S: .00001 MF and 53% residual. $300 dealer lease cash


    +$1000 holiday bonus

    No MSD program (not that it would help, anyway)
    Can I also have the same for 2020 MY Velar 250S and 250 R-Dynamic.
    Thanks again.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,794
    sam said:

    kyfdx said:

    sam said:

    Hi Michaell,
    Would you let me have the Residual and MF plus any available lease incentives for a
    2019 Range Rover Velar 250S, 250 R-Dyn SE, and 340S
    36months/ 15K for 48331
    Can I put down MSDs with Land Rover?
    Thank you.

    250S: .00016 MF and 54% residual
    250 RDYNSE: .00001 MF and 53% residual. $450 dealer lease cash
    340S: .00001 MF and 53% residual. $300 dealer lease cash


    +$1000 holiday bonus

    No MSD program (not that it would help, anyway)
    Can I also have the same for 2020 MY Velar 250S and 250 R-Dynamic.
    Thanks again.
    Please post here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/57035/land-rover/range-rover-velar/2020-land-rover-range-rover-velar-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BKayeBKaye Member Posts: 1


    Can someone tell me if this is a good deal?

    Zipcode: 29745
    Dealer zipcode: 29607
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,300
    BKaye said:



    Can someone tell me if this is a good deal?

    Zipcode: 29745
    Dealer zipcode: 29607

    33/12 - .00001 and 56%
    36/12 - .00001 and 55%
    39/12 - .00010 and 53%
    $450 dealer incentive
    $1000 winter bonus

    Not a good quote.

    For 33/12, with the prices listed, I get $776/mo, plus tax.

    Typical LR dealer - I'll guess the MF is massively marked up from the base rate I've quoted you above.

    The adjusted cap cost may also be higher than what's shown. Ask about that, and clearly tell them you aren't signing any deal where the MF is marked up.

    You may want to start thinking about other brands....

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • volklgearvolklgear Los Angeles, CAMember Posts: 15
    Could you provide MF/Residual/Incentives for a P380 R-Dynamic HSE in 32225 for 33/10, 36/10 and 39/10?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,300
    volklgear said:

    Could you provide MF/Residual/Incentives for a P380 R-Dynamic HSE in 32225 for 33/10, 36/10 and 39/10?

    .00001 and 53%
    .00001 and 52%
    .00010 and 50%

    $4500 dealer incentive
    $1000 winter bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • volklgearvolklgear Los Angeles, CAMember Posts: 15
    Is the $4500 cash to dealer or to customer?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,300
    volklgear said:

    Is the $4500 cash to dealer or to customer?

    Dealer

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cpalencecpalence Member Posts: 9
    Hello,
    Can I get the RV/MF/Incentives for 33/10 zip code 90036

    P250 S
    P250 R DYnamic
    P250 R HSE

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,794
    cpalence said:

    Hello,
    Can I get the RV/MF/Incentives for 33/10 zip code 90036

    P250 S
    P250 R DYnamic
    P250 R HSE

    Thank you

    No lease support for the 2019 models, any longer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lewish32lewish32 Member Posts: 31
    Can you still lease a 2019? Is the mileage cap 9k?

    If possible..
    2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar P250 S
    36 months, 15k miles, zip code 04072.

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,300
    lewish32 said:

    Can you still lease a 2019? Is the mileage cap 9k?

    If possible..
    2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar P250 S
    36 months, 15k miles, zip code 04072.

    Thank you.

    The 2019 lease programs have ended.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lewish32lewish32 Member Posts: 31
    Michaell said:

    volklgear said:

    Could you provide MF/Residual/Incentives for a P380 R-Dynamic HSE in 32225 for 33/10, 36/10 and 39/10?

    .00001 and 53%
    .00001 and 52%
    .00010 and 50%

    $4500 dealer incentive
    $1000 winter bonus
    Are there any incentives in 04072? It's weird that Florida has a Winter bonus when there is no snow. :)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,300
    lewish32 said:

    Michaell said:

    volklgear said:

    Could you provide MF/Residual/Incentives for a P380 R-Dynamic HSE in 32225 for 33/10, 36/10 and 39/10?

    .00001 and 53%
    .00001 and 52%
    .00010 and 50%

    $4500 dealer incentive
    $1000 winter bonus
    Are there any incentives in 04072? It's weird that Florida has a Winter bonus when there is no snow. :)
    What is the date of the post you are quoting?

    The 2019 lease programs have ended.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,794
    Eveeee said:

    kyfdx said:

    MF / Residual / Incentives for 36/5 or 7.5 in 98036
    2019 harga Range Rover Velar R Dynamic P340 SE
    2020 harga Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic P340 S

    Thank you so much :)

    36/7.5
    2020 Velar R-Dynamic P340 S
    .00100 MF and 60% residual

    Please post requests for 2019 models, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/57035/land-rover/range-rover-velar/2020-land-rover-range-rover-velar-lease-deals-and-prices#latest
    Oops, I think you did it opposite and gave me 2020 details here (this is the 2019 page) :)

    Can I get the 2019 details, please?
    I wanted to know about the 2019 details ,too!! .I have been hesitating for a few weeks. Or maybe I should just buy a second-hand one :'( Thank you so much guys. :p
    There are no lease programs for the 2019 model

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • maggwmaggw Member Posts: 15
    Wasn't sure if this was the correct page to ask some advice for terminating my 2019 Velar lease? The car has turned into a lemon (doesn't qualify under Texas Lemon Law), and has been at LR for over 30 days now. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,794
    maggw said:

    Wasn't sure if this was the correct page to ask some advice for terminating my 2019 Velar lease? The car has turned into a lemon (doesn't qualify under Texas Lemon Law), and has been at LR for over 30 days now. Thanks

    You can't just terminate a lease because the car is problematic. Reach out to the dealer or Land Rover, but don't count on any help.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.