Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2019 Land Rover Range Rover (Full Size) Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    AlenAyheb said:

I am in the market for a 2019 Range Rover HSE which has a MSRP of $106,401 however is being discounted $3K which brings it down to $103,401. I am looking to lease this vehicle for either 33/36/ or 39 months with 12K miles per year. The taxes in my area are about 7.25%. (IL suburbs) I plan on putting up front either first month payment or first month payment and the taxes I was wondering if you could help me run some numbers and see where I would be monthly. I hope to hear from you soon

39/12 is the best term.
    .00210 MF and 59% residual

Adding the acquisition fee to the price, but paying the taxes upfront:
    About $1415/mo.

That's assuming your price holds and they don't markup the money factor.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    AlenAyhebAlenAyheb Member Posts: 18
    kyfdx said:
     I am in the market for a 2019 Range Rover HSE which has a MSRP of $106,401 however is being discounted $3K which brings it down to $103,401. I am looking to lease this vehicle for either 33/36/ or 39 months with 12K miles per year. The taxes in my area are about 7.25%. (IL suburbs) I plan on putting up front either first month payment or first month payment and the taxes I was wondering if you could help me run some numbers and see where I would be monthly. I hope to hear from you soon
    39/12 is the best term. .00210 MF and 59% residual Adding the acquisition fee to the price, but paying the taxes upfront: About $1415/mo. That's assuming your price holds and they don't markup the money factor.
    For some odd reason the dealership has quoted me close to $1700.00.... that’s with taxes and everything up front. Nothing additional added. Don’t know what to do
  • Options
    AlenAyheb said:

kyfdx said:

39/12 is the best term.
    .00210 MF and 59% residual

Adding the acquisition fee to the price, but paying the taxes upfront:
    About $1415/mo.

That's assuming your price holds and they don't markup the money factor.

For some odd reason the dealership has quoted me close to $1700.00.... that’s with taxes and everything up front. Nothing additional added. Don’t know what to do

It's likely they are marking up the money factor.
    Ask them what money factor they are using on your quote, and ask for the adjusted CAP cost

(this isn't unusual for a Land Rover dealer)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Hi, just trying to figure which vehicle to go with and which lease is the best. I would like to lease either 33 or 36 months but 39 is the max. 10 or 12K miles a year. I plan on putting $0 down and the taxes up front with the first month payment. Below are the cars and price. What am I looking at monthly? My zip code is 60025

1. 2019 Range Rover HSE Super Charged MSRP $112,556 but a $3,000 discount which brings it to $109,556
    2. Range Rover SuperCharged V8 MSRP $118,717 with the discount $115,717
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,305
    AlenAyheb said:

Hi, just trying to figure which vehicle to go with and which lease is the best. I would like to lease either 33 or 36 months but 39 is the max. 10 or 12K miles a year. I plan on putting $0 down and the taxes up front with the first month payment. Below are the cars and price. What am I looking at monthly? My zip code is 60025

1. 2019 Range Rover HSE Super Charged MSRP $112,556 but a $3,000 discount which brings it to $109,556
    2. Range Rover SuperCharged V8 MSRP $118,717 with the discount $115,717

39 months is the best term, this month

39/12
    HSE - .00210 and 59%; $1476/mo before tax
    SC V8 - .00229 and 60%; $1569/mo before tax

From a purely financial standpoint, the HSE leases for less money, but are there features that are worth almost $100/mo more with the SC V8?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    watchoftimewatchoftime Member Posts: 18
    Hi, I'm trying to figure out what the dealer profit is on the Range Rover, either the HSE or the SC V8, including any holdback. I know with BMW profit is about 7% and holdback is another 5%, but I have no idea what's built in to the Range Rover. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  • Options
    Also could I have the residual and MF on both the HSE and V8 SC based on 36/10 and 39/10? Zip code is 76034. Thanks.

Dan
  • Options

Hi, I'm trying to figure out what the dealer profit is on the Range Rover, either the HSE or the SC V8, including any holdback. I know with BMW profit is about 7% and holdback is another 5%, but I have no idea what's built in to the Range Rover. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

You can research pricing, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Knowing the dealer's cost might not give you any insight into what they'll sell it for, though.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

Also could I have the residual and MF on both the HSE and V8 SC based on 36/10 and 39/10? Zip code is 76034. Thanks.

Dan

39/10
    HSE: .00210 MF and 60% residual
    SC: .00229 MF and 61% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thank you. Yes I know but it certainly helps. I knew what the invoice was roughly, just can't find any information as to the holdback if any. Would you happen to know? Thanks again.
  • Options

Thank you. Yes I know but it certainly helps. I knew what the invoice was roughly, just can't find any information as to the holdback if any. Would you happen to know? Thanks again.

Sorry, I don't.

I think you'll be surprised at the negotiating experience with Land Rover dealers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    pperezpperez Member Posts: 19
    Hello

I am considering a 2019 Range Rover V8 supercharged with an msrp of $129,195. This would be a custom order so I don’t think they will come off the price any. Lease terms would be 36 months 7.5k or 10k miles. Zip code is 78701. 

Would love to get the best MF and residual values. 
  • Options
    aerectoraerector Member Posts: 3
    Looking to lease a 2019 Full Size Range Rover V8 Supercharged.  MSRP $118,000.  Assuming no discount what am I looking at for a monthly payment with 10k miles and 36 months?  Does 30 or 33 months change the payment much? Zip code 47304.  We pay tax monthly in Indiana.  Thanks!
  • Options
    pperez said:

Hello

I am considering a 2019 Range Rover V8 supercharged with an msrp of $129,195. This would be a custom order so I don’t think they will come off the price any. Lease terms would be 36 months 7.5k or 10k miles. Zip code is 78701. 

.00229 MF and 61% residual
    For either 36 or 39 months, 10K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    aerector said:

Looking to lease a 2019 Full Size Range Rover V8 Supercharged.  MSRP $118,000.  Assuming no discount what am I looking at for a monthly payment with 10k miles and 36 months?  Does 30 or 33 months change the payment much? Zip code 47304.  We pay tax monthly in Indiana.  Thanks!

39/10 is the best term

$1615/mo+tax, assuming all other fees/charges are paid upfront.
    And, assuming the dealer doesn't markup the money factor.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    This will be my first time leasing a vehicle.  I have picked out the RRV8 I want.  When I sign a lease term for say 39 months...typically how close to the end of the lease do dealers let you switch to a new vehicle?  I have had multiple land rovers and have always bought them but I also trade about every 2 years.   I know I have been taking a big hit with every trade so I feel leasing is the best option.   I’m just curious what options I have if I want to upgrade prior to the lease ending?
  • Options
    aerector said:

This will be my first time leasing a vehicle.  I have picked out the RRV8 I want.  When I sign a lease term for say 39 months...typically how close to the end of the lease do dealers let you switch to a new vehicle?  I have had multiple land rovers and have always bought them but I also trade about every 2 years.   I know I have been taking a big hit with every trade so I feel leasing is the best option.   I’m just curious what options I have if I want to upgrade prior to the lease ending?

Getting out of a lease 12 months early will be just as expensive as ending a traditional finance purchase. If you lease, you are best served by sticking with it to the end, then there will be no extra charges (assuming you don't go over miles or trash the vehicle), and you can start over with no negative equity.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    FreedapFreedap Member Posts: 9
    can please give me the MF and residual on 2019 land rover discovery sport 36/10k zip: 20155
  • Options
    Freedap said:

can please give me the MF and residual on 2019 land rover discovery sport 36/10k zip: 20155

The Discovery Sport lease thread can be found here:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/53153/land-rover/discovery-sport/2019-land-rover-discovery-sport-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    pperezpperez Member Posts: 19
    kyfdx said:
    Hello

.00229 MF and 61% residual For either 36 or 39 months, 10K/yr
    Thanks for the information. Dealership quoted a .00329 MF. Guess I will try a different dealer. 
  • Options
    pperez said:

kyfdx said:

pperez said:

Hello

For either 36 or 39 months, 10K/yr

Thanks for the information. Dealership quoted a .00329 MF. Guess I will try a different dealer. 

Typical for Land Rover dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Looking at a 2019 RRV8 MSRP $118,563.  They just offered me Cap Cost $117,563 MF .00303 Residual $77,066 Monthly Payment $1856.  This is for 33m/10k miles.  I’m in Indiana 47304.  Is this a little high?  Should I do a different term?  Can the MF be negotiable?
  • Options
    aerector said:

Looking at a 2019 RRV8 MSRP $118,563.  They just offered me Cap Cost $117,563 MF .00303 Residual $77,066 Monthly Payment $1856.  This is for 33m/10k miles.  I’m in Indiana 47304.  Is this a little high?  Should I do a different term?  Can the MF be negotiable?

A little high?

Base MF is .00229

I'd recommend 39 months - residual is 61%, vs. 65% for 33 month term.

But, the teeny discount and the marked up MF are killing your deal. Typical LR dealer nonsense.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    CarFanaticCarFanatic Member Posts: 13
    Hi there can I get the residual on a 2019 V8 supercharged full size ...
    What is the best lease term ? What is the money factor for the best term for 12 and 15k a year
  • Options

Hi there can I get the residual on a 2019 V8 supercharged full size ...
    What is the best lease term ? What is the money factor for the best term for 12 and 15k a year

39/15
    .00229 MF and 58% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    What would the residual be on 12000 miles per year and 39 months
  • Options
    Would money factor remain the same depending on months
  • Options

What would the residual be on 12000 miles per year and 39 months

+2%

Would money factor remain the same depending on months

Generally, the money factor can change with length of term, but not for this year and model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    I would like the name of a good dealer ?
  • Options

I would like the name of a good dealer ?

For Land Rover?

Good luck.

Try this link:
    https://www.edmunds.com/search/results.html?q=dealer+reviews&src=quickSearchBox

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    I’ll take a name 
  • Options

I’ll take a name 

Follow the link provided above

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    I cannot find one dealer that I think isn’t full of crap.
    I think I will have to move on to the New X5 or Porsche Cayenne Turbo
  • Options

I cannot find one dealer that I think isn’t full of crap.
    I think I will have to move on to the New X5 or Porsche Cayenne Turbo

Can't say I'm surprised to read that statement.

Good luck with the shopping.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    No suggestions of a comparative SUV?
  • Options

No suggestions of a comparative SUV?

Mercedes GLS
    Infiniti QX80
    BMW X5
    Audi Q7 (which is nice - a friend has one)
    Cadillac Escalade
    GMC Yukon Denali

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    John2015John2015 Member Posts: 1
    I am looking at 2019 RR HSE V6 SC MSRP $94k + $17k extras for $111k msrp. Residual of 64k (57%) feels low. Wondering what MF and residual should be in Florida for 39 months/10k miles? Also, is it normal to subtract certain extras, like running boards, from MSRP when calculating residual?
  • Options
    yes123yes123 Member Posts: 50
    Can you post the money factor and residual for the RR V6 gas HSE for 33, 36 and 39 12k miles per year I'm in 10580 zip code.

Also the money factor and residual for the RR V8 gas for 33, 36 and 39 12k miles per year I'm in 10580 zip code.

and lastly money factor and residual for the RR V8 LWB gas for 33, 36 and 39 12k miles per year I'm in 10580 zip code.

Also what % do you subtract for !5k miles per year.

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    John2015 said:

I am looking at 2019 RR HSE V6 SC MSRP $94k + $17k extras for $111k msrp. Residual of 64k (57%) feels low. Wondering what MF and residual should be in Florida for 39 months/10k miles? Also, is it normal to subtract certain extras, like running boards, from MSRP when calculating residual?

Is it the HSE SC Dynamic?
    .00178 MF and 58% residual for 39/10.
    60% residual for the HSE

When looking for the MSRP to calculate residuals, it's important to separate dealer installed options from the actual MSRP from the factory. Only the official MSRP is used to calculate the residual.

On most leases, any dealer installed equipment is paid by you at full price, and not residualized.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    yes123 said:

Can you post the money factor and residual for the RR V6 gas HSE for 33, 36 and 39 12k miles per year I'm in 10580 zip code.

Also the money factor and residual for the RR V8 gas for 33, 36 and 39 12k miles per year I'm in 10580 zip code.

and lastly money factor and residual for the RR V8 LWB gas for 33, 36 and 39 12k miles per year I'm in 10580 zip code.

Also what % do you subtract for !5k miles per year.

Thanks in advance.

HSE:
    .00171 MF and 64% residual
    .00174 MF and 60%
    .00178 MF and 59%

V8
    .00194 MF and 61%
    .00196 MF and 57%
    .00198 MF and 56%

I don't see any separate numbers for LWB

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Do you also have the money factor and residual for the v6 RR sport for 33, 36 and 39 months for 12 k miles per year.
    and also the v8 RR sport for 33, 36 and 39 months12k miles per year.

also what % do you decrease residual for 15k per year.

thank you
  • Options
    So now I’m looking into a supercharged full size Range Rover that has a MSRP of $119,173. I live in zip code 60025 and wanted to lease this vehicle eifher 33 or 39 months and put up front just the fees/taxes. How much am I looking to pay monthly on the lease? Second, what do you guys recommend since Land Rover marks the MF way too much, and lastly do you have any preferred Land Rover dealerships cause I don’t mind working with one even if outbound if state and getting it shipped if they aren’t on shady business
  • Options
    yes123 said:

Do you also have the money factor and residual for the v6 RR sport for 33, 36 and 39 months for 12 k miles per year.
    and also the v8 RR sport for 33, 36 and 39 months12k miles per year.

also what % do you decrease residual for 15k per year.

thank you

HSE (V6)
    .00207 and 63%
    .00208 and 59%
    .00210 and 59%

SC (V8)
    .00229 and 64% / 60% / 60%

Subtract 2% for 15K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    AlenAyheb said:

So now I’m looking into a supercharged full size Range Rover that has a MSRP of $119,173. I live in zip code 60025 and wanted to lease this vehicle eifher 33 or 39 months and put up front just the fees/taxes. How much am I looking to pay monthly on the lease? Second, what do you guys recommend since Land Rover marks the MF way too much, and lastly do you have any preferred Land Rover dealerships cause I don’t mind working with one even if outbound if state and getting it shipped if they aren’t on shady business

We'd need to know the selling price or adjusted CAP cost to calculate a payment.

.00229 and 64% (33) or 60% (39)

We don't have any recommended dealers; use this link to see if anyone has written a positive review of one:

https://www.edmunds.com/dealers/dealer-ratings-and-reviews.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:
    We'd need to know the selling price or adjusted CAP cost to calculate a payment. 15K .00229 and 64% (33) or 60% (39) We don't have any recommended dealers; use this link to see if anyone has written a positive review of one: https://www.edmunds.com/dealers/dealer-ratings-and-reviews.html
    Hello, 

Selling price is $119,173 apparently no discounts on V8.. I’m looking for either 12K or 15K miles whichever is better with 33 or 39 months. My zip code is 60025. Thank you!
  • Options
    AlenAyheb said:

Michaell said:

AlenAyheb said:

We'd need to know the selling price or adjusted CAP cost to calculate a payment.

.00229 and 64% (33) or 60% (39)

We don't have any recommended dealers; use this link to see if anyone has written a positive review of one:

https://www.edmunds.com/dealers/dealer-ratings-and-reviews.html

Hello, 

Selling price is $119,173 apparently no discounts on V8.. I’m looking for either 12K or 15K miles whichever is better with 33 or 39 months. My zip code is 60025. Thank you!

$1761/mo, assuming all taxes and fees are paid upfront
    (39/15)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Can you post the money factor and residual for a 2018 RR HSE V6 33, 36 and 39 months 12k miles per year I'm in 10580 zip code.

And also a 2018 RR HSE V8 SC 33, 36 and 39 months 12k miles per year I'm in 10580 zip code.

Thanks again for all the info.
  • Options
    yes123 said:

Can you post the money factor and residual for a 2018 RR HSE V6 33, 36 and 39 months 12k miles per year I'm in 10580 zip code.

And also a 2018 RR HSE V8 SC 33, 36 and 39 months 12k miles per year I'm in 10580 zip code.

Thanks again for all the info.

HSE
    .00087 and 58%
    .00094 and 54%
    .00102 and 54%

V8 SC
    .00148 and 57%
    .00152 and 54%
    .00157 and 53%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    rev2013rev2013 Member Posts: 2
    Hello,
    Please provide the MF and Residual in 34119 zip for a 2019 RR V8 LWB for 36/12k, 39/12k and 42/12k. Searching for the existence of a sweet spot as you can see?

• Options
    rev2013 said:

Hello,
    Please provide the MF and Residual in 34119 zip for a 2019 RR V8 LWB for 36/12k, 39/12k and 42/12k. Searching for the existence of a sweet spot as you can see?

.00229 MF
    60%/59%/57% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator