2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• jreed123jreed123 Member Posts: 16
    Ah ok, I understand.

Autoflex is an auto dealer company here the the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Basically we are working through them to secure the car. They don't have it on their lot, but they reach out to MB dealers and find what we're looking for, buy it from the MB dealer, and we lease it from Autoflex. (Or at least that's how I'm understanding it.) Again, first timer here. :D
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,117
    jreed123 said:

kyfdx said:

jreed123 said:

Michaell said:

jreed123 said:

Hello! I'm super new to all of this and trying to navigate a new lease. I am in Texas (75206 area) and would like to know the Residual value and money factor for a 2019 Mercedes Benz GLC300 RWD.

Any suggestions on forum areas to review? This will be my first lease ever, so trying to educate myself so I don't get a bad deal.

Thanks

What lease term and how many miles per year?

It's important to note that Texas taxes the entire selling price, even on a lease. That will make your payment expensive compared to other quotes you may read on this thread.

Try this link to get started:

https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/
    Looking at doing a lease term of 3 years at either 12K or 15K miles.
    .00133 MF
    56%/54% residual
    $500 dealer incentive
    :) Ok cool.
    Those numbers look good. Right now I am working with a 3rd party dealer, Autoflex, and they seem to be in line with that. Would that dealer incentive still apply? If so, how would I go about asking for that.

And one more thing...the .00133 MF sounds good, but from what I'm reading I may be able to negotiate the MF down a bit. Is that correct? My husband and I have excellent credit. Hoping to maybe try to get things down to between 3% - 2.5% which would be.00125 - .00104ish. Am I thinking crazy?
    The MF we quote is the base rate for top tier credit. Can't be negotiated.

You can, however, use multiple security deposits to buy down the MF.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Michaell said:

jreed123 said:

kyfdx said:

jreed123 said:

Michaell said:

jreed123 said:

Hello! I'm super new to all of this and trying to navigate a new lease. I am in Texas (75206 area) and would like to know the Residual value and money factor for a 2019 Mercedes Benz GLC300 RWD.

Any suggestions on forum areas to review? This will be my first lease ever, so trying to educate myself so I don't get a bad deal.

Thanks

What lease term and how many miles per year?

It's important to note that Texas taxes the entire selling price, even on a lease. That will make your payment expensive compared to other quotes you may read on this thread.

Try this link to get started:

https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/
    Looking at doing a lease term of 3 years at either 12K or 15K miles.
    .00133 MF
    56%/54% residual
    $500 dealer incentive
    :) Ok cool.
    Those numbers look good. Right now I am working with a 3rd party dealer, Autoflex, and they seem to be in line with that. Would that dealer incentive still apply? If so, how would I go about asking for that.

And one more thing...the .00133 MF sounds good, but from what I'm reading I may be able to negotiate the MF down a bit. Is that correct? My husband and I have excellent credit. Hoping to maybe try to get things down to between 3% - 2.5% which would be.00125 - .00104ish. Am I thinking crazy?
    The MF we quote is the base rate for top tier credit. Can't be negotiated.

You can, however, use multiple security deposits to buy down the MF.
    Thanks! You've been so helpful!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,939
    jreed123 said:

Ah ok, I understand.

Autoflex is an auto dealer company here the the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Basically we are working through them to secure the car. They don't have it on their lot, but they reach out to MB dealers and find what we're looking for, buy it from the MB dealer, and we lease it from Autoflex. (Or at least that's how I'm understanding it.) Again, first timer here. :D

If you are actually leasing it through them, they won't have MBFS lease programs. I'd guess they are just a broker, and any deal that you make will actually go through the dealer.

Seems like are adding a layer of cost that you don't need to.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    Ah ok, I understand. Autoflex is an auto dealer company here the the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Basically we are working through them to secure the car. They don't have it on their lot, but they reach out to MB dealers and find what we're looking for, buy it from the MB dealer, and we lease it from Autoflex. (Or at least that's how I'm understanding it.) Again, first timer here. :D
    If you are actually leasing it through them, they won't have MBFS lease programs. I'd guess they are just a broker, and any deal that you make will actually go through the dealer. Seems like are adding a layer of cost that you don't need to.
    Ya, I figured that might be the case. This company has their own inventory of cars, but just happen to not have this on their lot currently. I have been wondering about additional cost, so that’s a huge reason why I’ve been trying to educate myself and get some good info from the forum. Once I get a cost analysis I’m going to post and see what people think. 

Im also shopping several different luxury brands, and honestly don’t want to put too much time/effort (also don’t have a lot of time to do it) into hopping around to multiple dealer sites and asking questions, making calls, etc.  They are just able to do all of that for me, so it’s a bit of a convenience factor for my husband and I as well. 
    jreed123 said:

kyfdx said:

jreed123 said:

Ah ok, I understand.

If you are actually leasing it through them, they won't have MBFS lease programs. I'd guess they are just a broker, and any deal that you make will actually go through the dealer.

Ya, I figured that might be the case. This company has their own inventory of cars, but just happen to not have this on their lot currently. I have been wondering about additional cost, so that’s a huge reason why I’ve been trying to educate myself and get some good info from the forum. Once I get a cost analysis I’m going to post and see what people think. 

Im also shopping several different luxury brands, and honestly don’t want to put too much time/effort (also don’t have a lot of time to do it) into hopping around to multiple dealer sites and asking questions, making calls, etc.  They are just able to do all of that for me, so it’s a bit of a convenience factor for my husband and I as well. 

One thing to think about.

Don't simply chase a deal; at some point, you should invest the time to go do some test drives.

Too often, I see folks get a fantastic lease deal, only to find out they don't like the car they chose.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:

jreed123 said:

kyfdx said:

jreed123 said:

Ah ok, I understand.

One thing to think about.

Don't simply chase a deal; at some point, you should invest the time to go do some test drives.

Too often, I see folks get a fantastic lease deal, only to find out they don't like the car they chose.

I totally understand. I am planning to head out tomorrow or Friday to test drive at the dealer. Although I would rather just do it all online, I want to make sure it's something I'm happy about with this kind of commitment.
  • junghoonjunghoon Member Posts: 13
    Hi Michaell, can I please get MF and RV for a 2019 GLC 300 4 Matic SUV AWD in Minnesota (55404)? 10K/36 months and 12K/36 months. Thank you!
    junghoon said:

Hi Michaell, can I please get MF and RV for a 2019 GLC 300 4 Matic SUV AWD in Minnesota (55404)? 10K/36 months and 12K/36 months. Thank you!

.00126 MF
    57%/56% residual
    $500 dealer incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited September 2018
    Hello! Still working the same deal. Definitely narrowed down to this car, but need to make sure I'm getting a good deal. :)
    Can i get the Residual value and money factor for a 2019 Mercedes Benz GLC300 RWD
    48 month lease 15k miles. I'm in Dallas, TX
    jreed123 said:

Hello! Still working the same deal. Definitely narrowed down to this car, but need to make sure I'm getting a good deal. :)
    Can i get the Residual value and money factor for a 2019 Mercedes Benz GLC300 RWD
    48 month lease 15k miles. I'm in Dallas, TX

.00133 MF and 43% residual
    $500 dealer incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Ok tell me what you think? Is it terrible?

jreed123 said:

The calculations are correct, and there is nothing out of line with the numbers.
    If you are happy with the selling price, there isn't anything to improve on.

A 36 month lease would be $40/mo. higher.
    42 months would be $23/mo.higher

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    The calculations are correct, and there is nothing out of line with the numbers. If you are happy with the selling price, there isn't anything to improve on. A 36 month lease would be $40/mo. higher. 42 months would be $23/mo.higher
    Ya, I was trying to get it down but he hadn’t seemed to budge. I had to work on the Money factor for a bit, (cause he was trying to give me some terrible number even tho we have 800+ credit) so I feel like I can’t negotiate too much more. Also, we are down to one car on a work week where we both have meetings at random times in random places, so need to close the deal ASAP. 

Any last minute pointers? 
    jreed123 said:

kyfdx said:

The calculations are correct, and there is nothing out of line with the numbers.
    If you are happy with the selling price, there isn't anything to improve on.

A 36 month lease would be $40/mo. higher.
    42 months would be $23/mo.higher

Ya, I was trying to get it down but he hadn’t seemed to budge. I had to work on the Money factor for a bit, (cause he was trying to give me some terrible number even tho we have 800+ credit) so I feel like I can’t negotiate too much more. Also, we are down to one car on a work week where we both have meetings at random times in random places, so need to close the deal ASAP. 

Any last minute pointers? 

No need to sign up for wear and tear, or wheel and tire protection packages.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• taytaytaytay Member Posts: 1
    hello,
    Can you please share MF, RV, incentives for AWD
    36mos, 12k miles
    zip is 94404

we currently have a dealer offering:
    RV:56%
    MF: .00199

thankyou!
    taytay said:

hello,
    Can you please share MF, RV, incentives for AWD
    36mos, 12k miles
    zip is 94404

we currently have a dealer offering:
    RV:56%
    MF: .00199

thankyou!

.00126 MF and 56% residual
    $500 dealer incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• biglougatzbiglougatz Member Posts: 11
    For MA
    Anyone have the MF and Residual for 2019 GLC 300 coupe?
    24/12 & 36/12

Also any incentives (current MB leasor)

For MA
    Anyone have the MF and Residual for 2019 GLC 300 coupe?
    24/12 & 36/12

Also any incentives (current MB leasor)

.00080 MF
    58%/52% residual
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• AtlantisnjAtlantisnj Member Posts: 1
    Hello, can you share MF, RV and incentive for 2019 GLC 300 SUV AWD 36/10 , zip code is in PA or NJ.

Hello, can you share MF, RV and incentive for 2019 GLC 300 SUV AWD 36/10 , zip code is in PA or NJ.

.00126 and 57%
    $500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• b_jean3b_jean3 Member Posts: 13
    Hello,
    Can I get MF and RV for both 36 months at 15k and 12k on the 2019 GLC 300, 4 matic?
    zip code: 20148
  • TawitaTawita Member Posts: 3
    Hello,

Looking for the MF and RV for a 2019 GLC 300 Coupe. Considering 36/12 and 24/12. 92808 zip code.

Thanks in advance!
    b_jean3 said:

Hello,
    Can I get MF and RV for both 36 months at 15k and 12k on the 2019 GLC 300, 4 matic?
    zip code: 20148

36/15
    .00126 MF and 54% residual
    $500 dealer incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Tawita said:

Hello,

Looking for the MF and RV for a 2019 GLC 300 Coupe. Considering 36/12 and 24/12. 92808 zip code.

Thanks in advance!

.00080 MF
    58%/52% residual for 24/36 mo

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• TawitaTawita Member Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:
    Hello, Looking for the MF and RV for a 2019 GLC 300 Coupe. Considering 36/12 and 24/12. 92808 zip code. Thanks in advance!
    .00080 MF 58%/52% residual for 24/36 mo
    Thank you. Would also appreciate the MF and RV for same zip as above for 36/10. 

Thanks!
    Tawita said:

kyfdx said:

Tawita said:

Hello,

Thanks in advance!

.00080 MF
    58%/52% residual for 24/36 mo

Thank you. Would also appreciate the MF and RV for same zip as above for 36/10. 

Thanks!

Add 1% for 10K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• thenewrenewthenewrenew Member Posts: 14
    Hello, Can I please have numbers for 2019 GLC300 4matic for zip 11201? 36 and 39 and 42 month, 10k and 7.5k. Thank you!

Hello, Can I please have numbers for 2019 GLC300 4matic for zip 11201? 36 and 39 and 42 month, 10k and 7.5k. Thank you!

.00126 MF
    57%/51% residual for 36/42 mo., 10K/yr
    $500 dealer incentive

We don't have the 39 month residuals.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• thetukthetuk Member Posts: 6
    Can I please have RV and MF for 2019 glc 300 coupe at 36m / 10k in 90249?

Thank you in advance!
    thetuk said:

Can I please have RV and MF for 2019 glc 300 coupe at 36m / 10k in 90249?

Thank you in advance!

.00080 and 53%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• thenewrenewthenewrenew Member Posts: 14
    Hello, Can I please have October numbers for 2019 GLC300 4matic for zip 11201? 36 and 42 month, 10k and 7.5k. Thank you!

Hello, Can I please have October numbers for 2019 GLC300 4matic for zip 11201? 36 and 42 month, 10k and 7.5k. Thank you!

.00156 MF
    57%/51% residual for 36/42 mo, 10K/yr
    $500 dealer incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• smeh818smeh818 Member Posts: 11
    May I have the October numbers for 2019 GLC300 RWD for zip 91367 (Los Angeles)- 10k miles/36 months
    MF, Residual, & any dealer incentive? Thank you.
    smeh818 said:

May I have the October numbers for 2019 GLC300 RWD for zip 91367 (Los Angeles)- 10k miles/36 months
    MF, Residual, & any dealer incentive? Thank you.

.00165 and 57%
    $500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Seahawk5787Seahawk5787 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2018
    Hi,
    I have negotiated to buy a 2019 GLC 300 4Matic (Packages - Premium, Multimedia, Parking Assistance, Driver Assistance, Panorama roof, illuminated door sills, LED headlights, Burmester Surround, Ambient lighting)
    MSRP - 53,895.
    Negotiated out the door - $52,000.
    Now I am trying to negotiate to lease it and below are the numbers I received.
    **Sale Price: $47,700
    **Monthly Payment: = $717.16
    **Down Payment: $5000
    **Months:36
    **Annual Mileage:12000
    **MF:.0.00306
    **Residual:56%
    **Region:NJ

Why is the MF provided to me different for Oct compared to what I see above. Is the MF dependent on the dealer?
    Please advise on how to reduce my payments.

Hi,
    I have negotiated to buy a 2019 GLC 300 4Matic (Packages - Premium, Multimedia, Parking Assistance, Driver Assistance, Panorama roof, illuminated door sills, LED headlights, Burmester Surround, Ambient lighting)
    MSRP - 53,895.

Why is the MF provided to me different for Oct compared to what I see above. Is the MF dependent on the dealer?

.00156 MF and 56% residual

That is a massive markup to the money factor.
    Assuming you have top tier credit, the money factor markup is adding $116/mo. to the payment

Tell them you want the base money factor, or you are walking away from the deal. That's a $4200 markup.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jc8084___jc8084___ Member Posts: 3
    Could I please have the MF and RES on a 19 glc c 15/36 in westchester NY
    sorry 4matic in our area
    jc8084___ said:

sorry 4matic in our area

Is that SUV or coupe?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

SUV. 
    jc8084___ said:

Could I please have the MF and RES on a 19 glc c 15/36 in westchester NY

jc8084___ said:

sorry 4matic in our area

.00156 MF and 54% residual
    $500 dealer incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• sam1236sam1236 Member Posts: 3
    2019 GLC SUV AWD
    12k 36 months
    residuals and mv incentives 
    For michigan & Illinois

sam1236 said:

2019 GLC SUV AWD
    12k 36 months
    residuals and mv incentives 
    For michigan & Illinois

.00156 and 56%
    $500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ctsoxfan2ctsoxfan2 Member Posts: 36
    edited October 2018
    Hi Michaell. Looking to get leasing numbers on a 2019 GLC AMG43 SUV in CA. 10k miles/year. Assume 7.5k is +1% on residual. Also, can you advise the reduction for MSDs?

Thanks.
  • SehKonNJdudeSehKonNJdude Member Posts: 20

Hi,
    MSRP - 53,895.

-------------------

Please do not pay such high payments for GLC $53K the GLE I just got was same monthly payment with NJ taxes included for a $63K car with only inception due for 12k/36 month in NJ.

Not a good car to lease
    ctsoxfan2 said:

Hi Michaell. Looking to get leasing numbers on a 2019 GLC AMG43 SUV in CA. 10k miles/year. Assume 7.5k is +1% on residual. Also, can you advise the reduction for MSDs?

Thanks.

No GLC43 lease numbers for October.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ctsoxfan2ctsoxfan2 Member Posts: 36
    Michaell said:
    Hi Michaell. Looking to get leasing numbers on a 2019 GLC AMG43 SUV in CA. 10k miles/year. Assume 7.5k is +1% on residual. Also, can you advise the reduction for MSDs? Thanks.
    Is the there a reason why there are no Oct numbers?  Also, does MB allow you to lock in rates and incentives when you order a vehicle?
    ctsoxfan2 said:

Michaell said:

ctsoxfan2 said:

Thanks.

Is the there a reason why there are no Oct numbers?  Also, does MB allow you to lock in rates and incentives when you order a vehicle?

MBFS haven't released them yet, is my guess.

I believe you can lock in the rate with MB on ordered vehicles.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• isaiduajisaiduaj Member Posts: 3
    Hi,
    May I have the mf, residual, & incentives for 2019 GLC 300 SUV (4MATIC) in 98004? 36/10 and 36/12

Thanks!