Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently purchased a new minivan? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by July 2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Mercedes Benz S-Class Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 111,053
edited September 2018 in Mercedes-Benz
Ask your 2019 S-Class lease questions here. Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.


Look up the 2019 S-Class here

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«1345

Comments

  • rcampos17rcampos17 Posts: 32
    edited September 2018
    Mike i am receiving an order of S450 RWD 2019 this month  can you provide me with 10k - 36 & 30 and 12k - 36 & 30.
    MF & RV and what incentives, deals, etc can i get
    miami, FL
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,447
    rcampos17 said:

    Mike i am receiving an order of S450 RWD 2019 this month  can you provide me with 10k - 36 & 30 and 12k - 36 & 30.
    MF & RV and what incentives, deals, etc can i get
    miami, FL

    .00066 MF
    55%/52% residual for 30/36 mo, 12K/yr
    Add 1% for 10K/yr

    No apparent incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thanks, what do you think about dealer discount on msrp ? or discount for automatic payment ?

    Best
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,447
    rcampos17 said:

    Thanks, what do you think about dealer discount on msrp ? or discount for automatic payment ?

    Best

    No info on either question.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rcampos17 said:

    Thanks, what do you think about dealer discount on msrp ? or discount for automatic payment ?

    Best

    I got offered about 12% discount through an e-mail quote on a '18. Going to check it out this weekend.
  • jayr04 said:
    Thanks, what do you think about dealer discount on msrp ? or discount for automatic payment ? Best
    I got offered about 12% discount through an e-mail quote on a '18. Going to check it out this weekend.
    What price did they end up quoting you?
  • Mike,

    I went to dealer as S450 is already here and they are not offering me 0.00066 mf, is this something i can require ? msrp is 106900 i am offering 7500 total out of pocket and trying to get lease 10k/36 $1200 monthly tax included (1121.5 + tax 7% FL)

    tell me your thoughts so i can do best deal possible.

    Best

    R
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 111,053
    rcampos17 said:

    Mike,

    I went to dealer as S450 is already here and they are not offering me 0.00066 mf, is this something i can require ? msrp is 106900 i am offering 7500 total out of pocket and trying to get lease 10k/36 $1200 monthly tax included (1121.5 + tax 7% FL)

    tell me your thoughts so i can do best deal possible.

    Best

    R

    Tell them you want the base MF or you'll find a different dealer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • The thing is S450 2019 is an order i made in April and car is already here, dealer is MB of Coral Gables (33134) they told me MF 0.00066 was cost of the money and they need to put something over this, what do you think is the best i can do
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 111,053
    rcampos17 said:

    The thing is S450 2019 is an order i made in April and car is already here, dealer is MB of Coral Gables (33134) they told me MF 0.00066 was cost of the money and they need to put something over this, what do you think is the best i can do

    If you don't have anything in writing holding them to the base MF, I'm not sure what recourse you have. Either take their deal or walk - not much you can negotiate on with a custom order.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Mike, what is the difference between S450 2018 & 2019 as the base price has changed from $89,900 to $91,250
    Thx
    R
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,447
    rcampos17 said:

    Mike, what is the difference between S450 2018 & 2019 as the base price has changed from $89,900 to $91,250
    Thx
    R

    We don't follow that information, sorry.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Could I please get MF, RV for 2019 S560 4matic 36months 12k and 15k. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 111,053
    oneperson said:

    Could I please get MF, RV for 2019 S560 4matic 36months 12k and 15k. Thank you

    What ZIP code?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • oops, 20901.

    Sorry for the newb question. would that be the same for Va and Maryland? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 111,053
    oneperson said:

    oops, 20901.

    Sorry for the newb question. would that be the same for Va and Maryland? Thanks

    Yes, same numbers for both states.

    .00107 and 46% / 44%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    oneperson said:

    oops, 20901.

    Sorry for the newb question. would that be the same for Va and Maryland? Thanks

    Yes, same numbers for both states.

    .00107 and 46% / 44%
    Thanks
  • Michaell, in the 2018 s-class lease thread you gave 36/15 .00070 and 43%. why is the mf higher (0.107) for the 2019 s560 4matic. just wondering.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 111,053
    oneperson said:

    Michaell, in the 2018 s-class lease thread you gave 36/15 .00070 and 43%. why is the mf higher (0.107) for the 2019 s560 4matic. just wondering.

    They want to incentivize the sale / lease of the remaining 2018 inventory with the lower MF.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jplino1jplino1 Posts: 89
    2019 S450 36/12 in 33629 thanks! 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 111,053
    jplino1 said:

    2019 S450 36/12 in 33629 thanks! 

    RWD?
    .00066 and 52%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jplino1jplino1 Posts: 89
    Michaell said:
    2019 S450 36/12 in 33629 thanks! 
    RWD? .00066 and 52%
    Yes, thank you. 
  • Hamtown032010Hamtown032010 Virginia Posts: 1
    Hello there. Looking to numbers on a 2018 and 2019 s450 rwd, 12/15k miles.  30/36 months. 20171 zip
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 111,053

    Hello there. Looking to numbers on a 2018 and 2019 s450 rwd, 12/15k miles.  30/36 months. 20171 zip

    2019, 15K miles
    .00066 and 53% / 50%

    2018 S-Class thread can be found here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46721/mercedes-benz/s-class/2018-mercedes-benz-s-class-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, Could you please help provide figures for the following in southern california, zip 92843?

    2019 S450 RWD

    36/10K
    42/10K
    48/10K
    Thank you very much
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 111,053
    lansonrx said:

    Hi, Could you please help provide figures for the following in southern california, zip 92843?

    2019 S450 RWD

    36/10K
    42/10K
    48/10K
    Thank you very much

    .00066 and 53% / 47% / 42%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:
    Hi, Could you please help provide figures for the following in southern california, zip 92843? 2019 S450 RWD 36/10K 42/10K 48/10K Thank you very much
    .00066 and 53% / 47% / 42%
    Any incentives for October?  Can you confirm that MB is having a  $1000 incentive on lease or purchase?  Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 111,053
    lansonrx said:


    Michaell said:

    lansonrx said:

    Hi, Could you please help provide figures for the following in southern california, zip 92843?

    2019 S450 RWD

    36/10K
    42/10K
    48/10K
    Thank you very much

    .00066 and 53% / 47% / 42%

    Any incentives for October?  Can you confirm that MB is having a  $1000 incentive on lease or purchase?  Thanks

    I see no lease or purchase incentives for the 2019 S-Class

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    lansonrx said:

    Hi, Could you please help provide figures for the following in southern california, zip 92843?

    2019 S450 RWD

    36/10K
    42/10K
    48/10K
    Thank you very much

    .00066 and 53% / 47% / 42%
    Hi Michaell,

    Could you please let me know if this lease is good nor not?

    MSRP: 113,000
    Final Price: 99,688
    Down Payment: 0
    MF: .00101
    Lease Term: 36 months (10K)
    Residual: 59,890 (53%)
    Monthly Payment : 1,375 after tax

    Is this a good deal or should i ask for lower payment? Thanks

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 111,053
    lansonrx said:

    Michaell said:

    lansonrx said:

    Hi, Could you please help provide figures for the following in southern california, zip 92843?

    2019 S450 RWD

    36/10K
    42/10K
    48/10K
    Thank you very much

    .00066 and 53% / 47% / 42%
    Hi Michaell,

    Could you please let me know if this lease is good nor not?

    MSRP: 113,000
    Final Price: 99,688
    Down Payment: 0
    MF: .00101
    Lease Term: 36 months (10K)
    Residual: 59,890 (53%)
    Monthly Payment : 1,375 after tax

    Is this a good deal or should i ask for lower payment? Thanks

    If your tax rate is 8.5%, then I'm just $1 off that quote.

    MF hike is adding $60/mo to the payment. Tell them you want the base MF, or you walk.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.