-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2018 Mercedes Benz S-Class Lease Deals and Prices

scott_727scott_727 Member Posts: 43
edited December 2018 in Mercedes-Benz
Hi there,

My dealer recently gave me a quote for a 2018 S-450. Do you know the money factor and residual for this car? Thanks!
«134567

Comments

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,527
    scott_727 said:

    Hi there,

    My dealer recently gave me a quote for a 2018 S-450. Do you know the money factor and residual for this car? Thanks!

    .00095 MF and 53% residual for 36/15

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    scott_727scott_727 Member Posts: 43
    Sorry he quote me 10k miles for 36 and 48 months. Could you provide me with those figures? Thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,527
    scott_727 said:

    Sorry he quote me 10k miles for 36 and 48 months. Could you provide me with those figures? Thanks

    56%/46%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    dan_questionsdan_questions Member Posts: 10
    Can you please provide for S450 4matic and S560 4matic:

    36mo - 10k, 15k and 20k?
    is there an easy way to compare buying miles now vs later?
  • Options
    dan_questionsdan_questions Member Posts: 10
    2018
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,527

    Can you please provide for S450 4matic and S560 4matic:

    36mo - 10k, 15k and 20k?
    is there an easy way to compare buying miles now vs later?

    2018

    450: .00105 MF and 53% residual for 36/15
    560: .00127 MF and 48% residual for 36/15

    Add 3% for 36/10

    No info on miles over 15K/yr.

    Up to 15K mi/yr, it's always cheaper to take the allowance you need, than a smaller allowance and pay for it later.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    dan_questionsdan_questions Member Posts: 10
    Thank you.  And is there a discounted MF with autopay?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,527

    Thank you.  And is there a discounted MF with autopay?

    Subtract .00010

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    mktdoc01mktdoc01 Member Posts: 7
    Good Morning Folks! Does anyone know if MBUSA offer MSD programs on their 2018 S class leases in NJ? And if so, how much would the MF be reduced and up to how many MSDs are allowed. I know Lexus allow up to 9. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,245
    mktdoc01 said:

    Good Morning Folks! Does anyone know if MBUSA offer MSD programs on their 2018 S class leases in NJ? And if so, how much would the MF be reduced and up to how many MSDs are allowed. I know Lexus allow up to 9. Thanks in advance!

    Not 100% certain, but we've heard max 10 MSD, each reducing the MF .00007

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mktdoc01mktdoc01 Member Posts: 7
    Thanks so much! I assume the math on MF and RV are unchanged since your last posting for the s560
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,245
    mktdoc01 said:

    Thanks so much! I assume the math on MF and RV are unchanged since your last posting for the s560

    There are new numbers for September - RWD or 4Matic? Lease term and miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mktdoc01mktdoc01 Member Posts: 7
    4matic
    560 / 
    36mos /
    10k / year
    NJ
    max MSD
    autopay

    thamks for being so helpful!!
    im trying to compare the cost of buying vs leasing over a three year period. The residuals used in the lease math seem very low at 51% vs what one could sell the car for after 3 years. May i respectfully request your thoughts Michaell?




  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,245
    mktdoc01 said:

    4matic
    560 / 
    36mos /
    10k / year
    NJ
    max MSD
    autopay

    thamks for being so helpful!!
    im trying to compare the cost of buying vs leasing over a three year period. The residuals used in the lease math seem very low at 51% vs what one could sell the car for after 3 years. May i respectfully request your thoughts Michaell?




    .00127 and 51%

    Deduct .00010 for AutoPay

    10 @ .00007 deduct for MSD

    To me, it seems as if the 51% residual is what MBFS believes the car will be worth after 3 years. Guess you should look at what 2015's are worth, wholesale and retail.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    trabd123trabd123 Member Posts: 55
    Hello, CA dealers are predicting that S450 will be delivered in Jan. so how folks are getting offers from dealers while the car won't be available for long time? Do September MF and RV are valid for Jan. delivery? What are the MF and RV for S450 for 10k/36 months? Thanks.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,245
    trabd123 said:

    Hello, CA dealers are predicting that S450 will be delivered in Jan. so how folks are getting offers from dealers while the car won't be available for long time? Do September MF and RV are valid for Jan. delivery? What are the MF and RV for S450 for 10k/36 months? Thanks.

    I have numbers - RWD or 4Matic?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    trabd123trabd123 Member Posts: 55
    edited September 2017
    Can you provide both?. Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,245
    trabd123 said:

    Hello, CA dealers are predicting that S450 will be delivered in Jan. so how folks are getting offers from dealers while the car won't be available for long time? Do September MF and RV are valid for Jan. delivery? What are the MF and RV for S450 for 10k/36 months? Thanks.

    trabd123 said:

    Can you provide both?. Thanks

    RWD - .00095 and 56%
    AWD - .00105 and 56%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,527
    Michaell said:

    trabd123 said:

    Hello, CA dealers are predicting that S450 will be delivered in Jan. so how folks are getting offers from dealers while the car won't be available for long time? Do September MF and RV are valid for Jan. delivery? What are the MF and RV for S450 for 10k/36 months? Thanks.

    trabd123 said:

    Can you provide both?. Thanks

    RWD - .00095 and 56%
    AWD - .00105 and 56%
    I doubt those numbers will be valid for January delivery.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    scott_727scott_727 Member Posts: 43
    Can you please provide the money factor and residual for s450 rwd 10k miles

    33,36,39 and 48 month

    Thank you very much
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,245
    scott_727 said:

    Can you please provide the money factor and residual for s450 rwd 10k miles

    33,36,39 and 48 month

    Thank you very much

    .00095 and 56% (36/10) or 46% (48/10).

    No published 33 or 39 month numbers from MB.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    scott_727scott_727 Member Posts: 43
    Thanks for all of you help Michaell! So if I'm reading the above right, if I use autopay and 10 MSD the MF will be .00015? 
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,527
    scott_727 said:

    Thanks for all of you help Michaell! So if I'm reading the above right, if I use autopay and 10 MSD the MF will be .00015? 

    In theory, yes.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    dinko59dinko59 Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2017
    Hi, I plan to order a new 2018 S450 with a MSRP of $99,135. I will not know the RV and all the lease details until December when the car arrives and can only negotiate the selling price now. What % off the MSRP would be considered a very good deal on this model? Are there any incentives? Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,245
    dinko59 said:

    Hi, I plan to order a new 2018 S450 with a MSRP of $99,135. I will not know the RV and all the lease details until December when the car arrives and can only negotiate the selling price now. What % off the MSRP would be considered a very good deal on this model? Are there any incentives? Thank you!

    We don't track selling prices - use the make / model / year tabs at the top of the page to link to the Edmunds price tools.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    scott_727scott_727 Member Posts: 43
    Can you provide the updated mf/residual for October on the s450 36/10

    thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,245
    scott_727 said:

    Can you provide the updated mf/residual for October on the s450 36/10

    thanks

    RWD or 4Matic?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    rcampos17rcampos17 Member Posts: 44
    edited October 2017
    2018 Mercedes Benz S450 MSRP $106995, would like to know what the MF is and what is the RV for 36/12. I have 820 score, what do you think is the max dsct for msrp i can get and what dealer fees i can get out.
    Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,245
    rcampos17 said:

    2018 Mercedes Benz S450 MSRP $106995, would like to know what the MF is and what is the RV for 36/12. I have 820 score, what do you think is the max dsct for msrp i can get and what dealer fees i can get out.
    Thanks

    55% and .00095 (RWD) or .00105 (AWD)

    We don’t track pricing – use the “make / model / year” tabs at the top of the page to link to the Edmunds price tools.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    rcampos17rcampos17 Member Posts: 44
    edited October 2017
    Thx Michaell, what does it means RWD and AWD ? what dor you think is the maximun msrp discount we can get from dealer ? 0.00095 is the MF offered to buyer ? can i lowered by 0.0001 having auto payment on the Lease ?

    Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,245
    rcampos17 said:

    Thx Michaell, what does it means RWD and AWD ? what dor you think is the maximun msrp discount we can get from dealer ? 0.00095 is the MF offered to buyer ? can i lowered by 0.0001 having auto payment on the Lease ?

    Thanks

    rear wheel drive or all wheel drive (aka 4Matic)

    We don't track pricing - no idea what kind of discount you can expect or negotiate

    Yes, .00010 discount on MF for autopay

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    rcampos17rcampos17 Member Posts: 44
    Can i have MF and residual value 12/5k & 24/5k for 2016 Targa 4GTS
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,245
    rcampos17 said:

    Can i have MF and residual value 12/5k & 24/5k for 2016 Targa 4GTS

    This is a Porsche? I'm not aware of any S-class with a Targa top. :wink:

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    rcampos17rcampos17 Member Posts: 44
    Yes sorry it is a porsche, is there any other forum i can go to get the answer ?
    Best Rgds
  • Options
    rcampos17rcampos17 Member Posts: 44
    Can i have also MF and residual value for 36/10k 2018 Mercedes Benz E63 and E43
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,527
    rcampos17 said:

    Yes sorry it is a porsche, is there any other forum i can go to get the answer ?
    Best Rgds

    There is.. but, we didn't get the Porsche programs, this month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,527
    rcampos17 said:

    Can i have also MF and residual value for 36/10k 2018 Mercedes Benz E63 and E43

    2018 E-Class questions go here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46427/mercedes-benz/e-class/2018-mercedes-e-class-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Thanks!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    rcampos17rcampos17 Member Posts: 44
    ok Thx
  • Options
    donlinodonlino Member Posts: 39
    Hi can you provide MF and RV for S450 AWD, for 36 10/12/15 and 48 10/12/15?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,245
    donlino said:

    Hi can you provide MF and RV for S450 AWD, for 36 10/12/15 and 48 10/12/15?

    15K numbers; add 2% for 12K or 3% for 10K

    .00105 and 53% / 43%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    donlinodonlino Member Posts: 39
    Dealer stated that the .00010 MF discount for auto pay was discontinued as of 10/1/17 for the Illinois and Indiana regions. Can you confirm if they are correct?
  • Options
    rcampos17rcampos17 Member Posts: 44
    I went to Coral Gables Miami and they said the same, no more discount on MF for auto payment
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,245
    donlino said:

    Dealer stated that the .00010 MF discount for auto pay was discontinued as of 10/1/17 for the Illinois and Indiana regions. Can you confirm if they are correct?

    We have folks telling us this, but we have no documentation to confirm.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,245
    rcampos17 said:

    I went to Coral Gables Miami and they said the same, no more discount on MF for auto payment

    Bother!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    shawn757shawn757 Member Posts: 204
    Does the S450 have the 27 month term? 15K miles?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,527
    shawn757 said:

    Does the S450 have the 27 month term? 15K miles?

    It's probably offered, but we only have the residuals for 24 or 30 months.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    shawn757shawn757 Member Posts: 204
    Whats the 30 month RV and MF? 15K miles?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,245
    shawn757 said:

    Whats the 30 month RV and MF? 15K miles?

    RWD or 4Matic?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    shawn757shawn757 Member Posts: 204
    Both
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,527
    shawn757 said:

    Whats the 30 month RV and MF? 15K miles?

    shawn757 said:

    Both

    .00095/.00105 MF for RWD/AWD
    57% residual for 30/15

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.