2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2019 Honda CR-V Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    ProprioceptiveProprioceptive Member Posts: 31
    Terms meaning how many months and miles/mo. Plugging your numbers into the calculator doesn't match up with your payment. First, you should ideally put nothing down on a lease. Second, can you clarify what exactly the selling price BEFORE incentives is? Are you only being offered a $500 rebate? Beyond the selling price, are there any other fees/additions beyond the $595 acq fee and $499 dealer fee? The more info, the better. Thanks.

Feel free to use the calculator I provided if you want to plug in numbers yourself or let me know if you have any questions.

• Options
    RykonRykon Member Posts: 8
    36 months, 15k miles/yr. Ok so I believe the $27,484 selling price is with the $500 college grad rebate included. I thought the rebate could only be used as a downpayment? Besides that I am not putting any money down. I have no other incentives in my area as far as I can tell (don't see a loyalty incentive in my area). $595 acq fee, $499 conv fee, $205 registration, he said sales tax came out to $44.26. No Vin etching. Those are the only fees they mentioned when I asked for a full breakdown.
  • Options
    You're being given some really weird numbers. None of this really matches up at all with the $321 payment. Taxes should be far more than the $44.26 he's quoting. If your tax rate really is 6.35% then I'm not sure what kind of math he's using. Even if you're leasing in a state that requires the lower of tax incursions (based on monthly payment), then your tax should be at LEAST $600. Running numbers it seems as though his quote may be the MONTHLY tax payment you'll be paying, but even that one isn't exactly adding up. I would highly recommend requesting a lease worksheet from them so that you have all the numbers. So far, their payment is far lower than the numbers you've provided would suggest. A worksheet would clear everything up.
  • Options
    RykonRykon Member Posts: 8
    I'll be sure to request that, thank you for all your help. I was wondering the same thing about the sale tax when he mentioned that as well.
  • Options
    TCJMCDTCJMCD Member Posts: 11
    edited August 2019
    Could I please get mf/rv on a CR-V Touring AWD for both 36/12 & 36/15 in 49684? Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,037
    mystuerk said:

Can you provide numbers for 2019 CRV EX AWD 36/10 or 36/12, for zip 07020. Thank you!

36/12
    .00069 and 61%
    $500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    dake10 said:

I'm looking to leasing a 2019 CRV EX AWD 36/12 for zip 55414. Could you provide numbers on RF, MF, and incentives in my area? Thank you!.

.00069 and 61%
    $500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options

cancun1 said:

Can I have the MF, RV and incentives for AWD Honda CR-V EXL model. Zip 19608 Also, any loyalty incentive?
    Thanks

Months and miles?
    cancun1 said:

24/12K & 36/12K Thanks.

cancun1 said:

Does Honda offer loyalty cash for Honda owners for CRV cars?

cancun1 said:

in PA

.00069 and 67% / 61%
    $500 incentive

No info on loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    mystuerk said:

Hello, my credit is 700 by my local Honda dealer (FICO is higher) and I was told that my rates would go up as I am about tier 5-6. Honda changed the tier system from tier 1~4 to tier 1-16 and since then it's hard for ppl to get tier 1, resulting in increase in monthly rates. Is this true or is the dealership taking me for a fool? The comment up there says over 660 is tier 1, hence my inquiry...

Don't know what method HFS uses to establish a score, but I agree that anything above 660 should qualify you for a tier 1 MF.

If the dealer is using a different bank or credit union, all bets are off....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Rykon said:

Hello, I am looking to lease a 2019 Honda CR-V EX AWD 36/15 zip code 06825. Could you please provide numbers for my area? Thank you so much!

.00069 and 59%
    $500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    kinetik15 said:

Hi
    Just left the the dealer. for 2019 Honda HR-V ex lease option. Price quoted is 23,900K

I'm very skeptical about putting a large amount down but currently at 2500 down.

410 per month including everything.
    36/15k miles
    fair (650) credit for 60628

can you provide the numbers and any insight if I should talk down the down payment?

Please repost in the HR-V lease thread, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52453/honda/hr-v/2019-honda-hr-v-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    bla11due1 said:

Hello, can I please get the MF and RV for EX and EX-L, as well as AWD vs FWD if they are different, for ZIP 20165 and or 20814?
    Any insentives other than College or Mil? Conquest?
    Thank you.

36/15
    .00069 and 59%
    $500 incentive

Either trim

No info on other incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    tjw7 said:

I have. A leased crv ex awd 2016 with a six month extension (from April 2019) that was 36/15,00 which is in excellent shape with only 38,000 miles. How can I use that to bring down the lease numbers What value would it have? Presently for zip 10011 they are quoting $259 plus $1450 at signing for first month plates, dmv fees etc. and 12,000 miles. 15,000 yearly was an increase of $40 Good or bad deal and any suggestions. Thanks

What trim level are you trying to lease, this time?

Have you checked with a local carmax to see what they would offer you for the 2016?

You can also post here, for some local expertise:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/1212/general/x/real-world-trade-in-values

For the new deal, what is the MSRP and selling price?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Rykon said:

I got this lease offer:

2019 Honda CR-V EX AWD:

MSRP: 29,845
    Selling Price: $27,484
    Residual Value: $17,608
    Money Factor: 0.00069 (Area code 06825)
    Sign & Drive, only using $500 rebate
    Monthly payments $321.74

Good value? Seems to be best offer I have received. Initially offer was $25,984 when I was going to put $1500 down in addition to rebate. They rolled in the $595 acq fee, $499 conv. fee, registration and sales tax into the selling price to bump it back up.

For reference, another place was going to offer a similar monthly payment but didn't roll all those fees into the price, so due at signing was all those fees plus first months payment.

What is the adjusted cap cost, with the fees and such added in?

I wouldn't roll the license fees into the deal; as a government fee, they are non-taxable, but you'll make them taxable if you roll them in.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    TCJMCD said:

Could I please get mf/rv on a CR-V Touring AWD for both 36/12 & 36/15 in 49684? Thanks!

36/15
    .00069 and 58%
    $500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    UteFanUteFan Member Posts: 3
    Could I please get the MF and RV along with incentives (Honda loyalty?) for a 2019 CR-V AWD - EX, EXL and Touring for 36/12 & 36/15 in Utah, zip code 84109? Thx!
  • Options
    UteFan said:

Could I please get the MF and RV along with incentives (Honda loyalty?) for a 2019 CR-V AWD - EX, EXL and Touring for 36/12 & 36/15 in Utah, zip code 84109? Thx!

36/15
    .00069 and 59%, 59% and 58%
    $500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    dake10dake10 Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2019
    Another question. My local dealership (zip 55414) has a sign and drive deal for an advertised $299/month for 36/12 with 0 due at signing and 0 down payment for a 2019 CR-V EX AWD. I have 750+ credit score. This sounds too good to be true. Am I missing something here? Do they roll tax, title and other fees into the 299 price or is it more of a bait and switch with the hidden fees? In other words.. what should I be expecting to actually pay per month if I took their deal? I'm asking them now, but no response.Thank you.

Edit: They said that all the taxes/fees are included in the $299/month.. will go check it out today and update, but any response would still be helpful, thank you.
  • Options
    schultgbschultgb Member Posts: 5
    Hello - would you please provide MF, RV and incentives on CRV-EX AWD, on a 36m/12k lease? Zip is 43206.
  • Options
    dake10 said:

Another question. My local dealership (zip 55414) has a sign and drive deal for an advertised $299/month for 36/12 with 0 due at signing and 0 down payment for a 2019 CR-V EX AWD. I have 750+ credit score. This sounds too good to be true. Am I missing something here? Do they roll tax, title and other fees into the 299 price or is it more of a bait and switch with the hidden fees? In other words.. what should I be expecting to actually pay per month if I took their deal? I'm asking them now, but no response.Thank you.

Edit: They said that all the taxes/fees are included in the $299/month.. will go check it out today and update, but any response would still be helpful, thank you.

Do you have a link for the ad?

Generally, fees and taxes are excluded from these kinds of deals; let us know what you find out.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    schultgb said:

Hello - would you please provide MF, RV and incentives on CRV-EX AWD, on a 36m/12k lease? Zip is 43206.

.00069 and 61%
    $500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    https://invergrovehonda.com/new-honda-cr-v-lease-offers-inver-grove-heights-mn/

@Michaell here is the deal I was talking about for the 2019 CR-V EX AWD lease. I attached the image below for reference.

• Options
    dake10 said:

@Michaell here is the deal I was talking about for the 2019 CR-V EX AWD lease. I attached the image below for reference.

Tax, title, license fees and first payment due at signing - in the small print.

So, $0 down payment and $0 due at signing are not the same thing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    @Michaell Noted. Thank you. I have another local dealership on email stating that they have a "It is a true sign and drive lease. No money due up front! Tax, title, license all rolled into that monthly payment." for 299/month. Will update tonight on what happens.
  • Options
    dake10 said:

So it says "zero down payment" AND "zero due at signing" and then proceeds to say tax, title, fees, and first month's payment are due at signing... now that's a dishonest and contradictory ad if I ever did see one. And to answer your questions, no, this is not too good to be true as you can see earlier in this thread that I signed a true sign and drive on an EX AWD for 36mos/15k at $299.64/mo. This would depend entirely on your tax rate and whether you qualify for all available incentives, though. I was able to use a $500 conquest incentive and $750 manufacturer to dealer incentive that isn't available to all dealerships.
  • Options
    Thank you for your response @Proprioceptive.

@Michaell My gf just signed a lease for $315 with 0 truly due at signing for a 2019 cr-v ex awd 36/12. Everything was included in the 315 price. The only catch here was that the vehicles were in a hail storm, but put into a body shop to get fixed afterwards. Considering she is only leasing it she signed it because we wouldn't find a deal like this else where in minnesota for a true 0 DAS. Thoughts on the lease?
  • Options
    DanlozDanloz Member Posts: 2
    Could someone tell me what the money factor, residual value and incentive for Honda CR-V touring 2019. Zip code: 98006. Thank you
  • Options
    dake10 said:

@Michaell My gf just signed a lease for $315 with 0 truly due at signing for a 2019 cr-v ex awd 36/12. Everything was included in the 315 price. The only catch here was that the vehicles were in a hail storm, but put into a body shop to get fixed afterwards. Considering she is only leasing it she signed it because we wouldn't find a deal like this else where in minnesota for a true 0 DAS. Thoughts on the lease?

Assuming she didn't qualify for any incentives, that's actually a pretty solid deal.
  • Options
    dake10 said:

PDR shops can do amazing things; my daughter's MINI suffered $5K of hail damage a few years ago, and you'd never know it, based on the quality of the repair work.

Yes, that looks like a good deal she signed.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Danloz said:

Could someone tell me what the money factor, residual value and incentive for Honda CR-V touring 2019. Zip code: 98006. Thank you

Lease term and miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    bla11due1bla11due1 Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

bla11due1 said:

Hello, can I please get the MF and RV for EX and EX-L, as well as AWD vs FWD if they are different, for ZIP 20165 and or 20814?
    Any insentives other than College or Mil? Conquest?
    Thank you.

36/15
    .00069 and 59%
    $500 incentive

Either trim

No info on other incentives
    Thank you!
  • Options
    ronnie1983ronnie1983 Member Posts: 173
    Hello - Looking for MF, Resid and Incentives on Touring 36/12 - Zip 77504
  • Options
    dumontdumont Member Posts: 48
    edited August 2019
    Hi Michaell,
    I have used these forums several times over the years to get great deals on several different makes, many thanks to you and the other moderators!

Now not to stir things up, but I believe you have said there is no Honda Financial Service leases with 10,000 miles, so when I went to exchange our 2017 CRV EX for a 2019 EX-L with 14 months to go the dealer offered to take back the EX and "give" us a 2019 for just $5 more per month, I insisted that my current lease was 12k. The new lease was 10k since my wife doesn't put many miles on and they definitely say they don't do less. And sure enough when I got home I found my Nov 2017 lease paperwork and it was for 10,000 with HFS.

Now unfortunately I can't tell you the MF on the lease because I do not know it... and we can't really work the numbers in reverse since this time I didn't do it "traditionally" ie even though the dealer offered to take our 2017 back with 14 months to go and no payment OOP for the return car they surely rolled whatever I had upside down on it into the new lease. In 2017 I know the MF was very high but my wife wanted a CRV so the EX came out for $403/month for 36 months 10k mile/year all included (tax, title, bank fee, whatever...) nothing OOP, just first month.

And now we took an EX-L (my wife wanted the memory driver seat, the leather, extra speakers and power tailgate were just bonuses lol) for $397/month 36 months and 10k miles, also this time nothing OOP except the first month. I realize that if our lease were ending with current promotions and MF, this car would come out in the mid to low $300's with no OOP.

Sorry for the long story, but the purpose is, there are HFS leases with only 10k miles, what is the MF and the residual on the CRV EX-L for 36 mos with 10k miles? I am in NJ.

Mthx in advance
  • Options
    sardinessardines Member Posts: 54
    Can i get numbers for exl awd for 3 yrs/36 in 23462. Thanks if they do 4yrs/48 too thanks
  • Options
    mike1477mike1477 Member Posts: 24
    I'm looking for MF, RV and Incentives for 2019 EX-L FWD/AWD in 98204, 36/12
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,029

Hello - Looking for MF, Resid and Incentives on Touring 36/12 - Zip 77504

.00069 MF and 60% residual
    $500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    dumont said:

Hi Michaell,
    I have used these forums several times over the years to get great deals on several different makes, many thanks to you and the other moderators!

Now not to stir things up, but I believe you have said there is no Honda Financial Service leases with 10,000 miles, so when I went to exchange our 2017 CRV EX for a 2019 EX-L with 14 months to go the dealer offered to take back the EX and "give" us a 2019 for just $5 more per month, I insisted that my current lease was 12k. The new lease was 10k since my wife doesn't put many miles on and they definitely say they don't do less. And sure enough when I got home I found my Nov 2017 lease paperwork and it was for 10,000 with HFS.

Now unfortunately I can't tell you the MF on the lease because I do not know it... and we can't really work the numbers in reverse since this time I didn't do it "traditionally" ie even though the dealer offered to take our 2017 back with 14 months to go and no payment OOP for the return car they surely rolled whatever I had upside down on it into the new lease. In 2017 I know the MF was very high but my wife wanted a CRV so the EX came out for $403/month for 36 months 10k mile/year all included (tax, title, bank fee, whatever...) nothing OOP, just first month.

And now we took an EX-L (my wife wanted the memory driver seat, the leather, extra speakers and power tailgate were just bonuses lol) for $397/month 36 months and 10k miles, also this time nothing OOP except the first month. I realize that if our lease were ending with current promotions and MF, this car would come out in the mid to low $300's with no OOP.

Sorry for the long story, but the purpose is, there are HFS leases with only 10k miles, what is the MF and the residual on the CRV EX-L for 36 mos with 10k miles? I am in NJ.

Mthx in advance

The Tri-State market in NY offers 10K/yr. Same terms as 12K, with a 1% higher residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    sardines said:

Can i get numbers for exl awd for 3 yrs/36 in 23462. Thanks if they do 4yrs/48 too thanks

.00069 MF and 61% residual
    $500 incentive

No support for the 48 month term

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mike1477 said:

I'm looking for MF, RV and Incentives for 2019 EX-L FWD/AWD in 98204, 36/12

.00069 MF and 61% residual
    $500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    lbohenlbohen Member Posts: 2
    We are considering the lease of a Honda CR-V Touring AWD from a Vermont dealer. What would a good 36 month / 12K miles per year look like? MF? Incentives?
  • Options
    lbohen said:

We are considering the lease of a Honda CR-V Touring AWD from a Vermont dealer. What would a good 36 month / 12K miles per year look like? MF? Incentives?

.00069 and 60%
    $500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    lbohenlbohen Member Posts: 2
    The .00069 MF converts to 1.7% interest. Where in Vermont is that MF available?
  • Options
    lbohen said:

The .00069 MF converts to 1.7% interest. Where in Vermont is that MF available?

That MF is national.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    lowmoneyfactorlowmoneyfactor Member Posts: 66
    kenjsmith said:

(added excess wear/tear for 558)

@kenjsmith

Honda Finance (AHFC) leases cover $1k (used to be 1500) as well as GAP.

Why was it necessary to purchase "excess wear/tear for 558" ?
  • Options
    idgystinks1idgystinks1 Member Posts: 44
    Signed lease deal-thanks to this forum!. Oklahoma. 2019 CRV EXL AWD. Silver with tint, mats, cargo mat, pin stripe, wheel locks and door edge guards (the pro package is not something my local dealer does, it was a dealer trade about two weeks ago-my guess my dealer did not pay for it).
    61% RV low low MF of .00069 and a few incentives makes CRV lease a bargain right now.
    The selling price if purchasing via Honda finance was $28,164 out the door.
    3/36 36 payments with $99 doc fee and Acq fee rolled in. (the doc fee alone is great deal)

$290 down and $290 per month. OK tax is 3.25% but ignored here for the other 49 states.
    Qualified for military and loyalty. I am not 100% sure the loyalty could be applied in my lease with military.
    Regardless a solid end of month deal with little hassle.
  • Options
    lbohen said:

Note on touring. I passed on touring. The only thing it had I want is LED headlights. I bet these are standard across the line for 2020 to stay competitive.

If my EX-L deal was simple payment of $290 x 36. I would be curious what the touring ends up with it lower RV (60% I think 3/36 with standard $500 incentive).

My guess taxes aside. with nothing down. Touring AWD about $50 more per month $340 x 36
  • Options

dake10 said:

So it says "zero down payment" AND "zero due at signing" and then proceeds to say tax, title, fees, and first month's payment are due at signing... now that's a dishonest and contradictory ad if I ever did see one. And to answer your questions, no, this is not too good to be true as you can see earlier in this thread that I signed a true sign and drive on an EX AWD for 36mos/15k at $299.64/mo. This would depend entirely on your tax rate and whether you qualify for all available incentives, though. I was able to use a $500 conquest incentive and $750 manufacturer to dealer incentive that isn't available to all dealerships.
    yup, small print important. I penned a true $290 x36 on EXL AWD last evening. Yes OK taxes were paid up front and not included but with my $500 military pretty good deal compared to this EX deal.
  • Options
    nursur113nursur113 Member Posts: 3
    @dake10 Which dealership did you/your gf end up signing at?
  • Options
    urburb Member Posts: 17
    Signed a 36 / 15k lease today for CR-V AWD EX-L for $295.92 + tax ($314.42) with only first month due at signing.
  • Options
    scottelbscottelb Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2019
    Could you please provide numbers for 2019 CRV EX and EXL AWD, 36/12 for zip 111570. Thanks!