Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2020 Audi Q5 Lease Deals and Prices

SheepmasterSheepmaster 10025Posts: 5
edited September 5 in Audi
Hi all,
I've seen that Audi Germany is selling 2020 Q5s already, but here in the US, they are still selling 2019 models - does this mean that 2020 models are coming soon? Does anyone have any idea on when the 2019 models were announced/began selling in dealerships?

What usually happens to the older model year cars in the dealer's lot when the new model year gets announced and begins getting sold?

Thanks, and sorry if I broke any rules by posting this, I'm new here :)

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216

Hi all,
    I've seen that Audi Germany is selling 2020 Q5s already, but here in the US, they are still selling 2019 models - does this mean that 2020 models are coming soon? Does anyone have any idea on when the 2019 models were announced/began selling in dealerships?

What usually happens to the older model year cars in the dealer's lot when the new model year gets announced and begins getting sold?

Thanks, and sorry if I broke any rules by posting this, I'm new here :)

No info on 2020 availability.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• AruninocAruninoc Posts: 7
    edited September 5
    Hello,

Can I get the MF / RV / Incentives for a 2020 Q5 Prestige .. 3 yr / 7500 miles .

Zipcode 92602

Vehicle is sitting in San Diego port, getting to dealer within next couple of weeks

TIA
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,860
    Aruninoc said:

Hello,

Can I get the MF / RV / Incentives for a 2020 Q5 Prestige .. 3 yr / 7500 miles .

Zipcode 92602

Vehicle is sitting in San Diego port, getting to dealer within next couple of weeks

TIA

Sorry, no info on 2020 leases, yet.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator